It’s a typical winter day here in Central Ontario – chilly, damp, and dreary! I’ve been having a very slow-moving day so far. It’s really been a day of rest and I’ve kind of decided that going forward I’m not going to worry about doing a whole lot of work on the weekends.
So, here’s what I have for you in this roundup:
The RSVPs are coming in, and I’m getting really excited about the topics and products that people are contributing! This is shaping up to be one of my best bundles yet! Don’t forget, you don’t need to wait for an invite to submit something. I’m just contacting people or asking as I’m having conversations if people want to submit something.
There’s still time to contribute if you want to submit something. I’m not guaranteeing that everything submitted will be approved, but if you have something that relates to Journaling, Self-Care or Mindset that you’d like considered, please feel free to complete the form.
You’ll find all the contributor details here:
I will also have the new JV page and affiliate sign up area ready in the next day or two.
Top Picks This Week
Pick #1 – Positivity Printables by Amy Harrop
One of my favourite products of 2022 was Amy Harrop’s Positivity Printables training. If you’re not sure what these are they are products like gratitude journals, affirmations coloring pages, habit trackers, vision boards, etc. Anything really that helps people be more positive and improve their lives. This is my all-time favourite content to create and I’ve spent years making planners and journals to serve the personal development niche.
Amy has updated this training to include a 30 Steps to Printable Success guide, and a set of Affirmation Card templates in both Canva and PPT formats.
Here’s what the main guide covers:
- What positivity printables are and why there is such a big market for them.
- The benefits of positivity products according to science.
- How to identify niches with high popularity and low competition.
- How to evaluate your competitors, including tips on evaluating prices, products, and more.
- Step-by-step instructions to create habit trackers, gratitude journals, positivity and affirmation wall art, and vision board printables.
- Advertising best practices and principles for positivity printables.
- How to position your positivity printable products on Etsy and Amazon.
- Outside-the-box ideas to promote your positivity printable products.
- And much, much more!
Get Your Copy Here and use POSITIVE10 to save $10 through January 16.
And now for my bonus – When this was first launched last year, I did a live workshop on how to create products for the positivity printables market. When you purchase through this link and send me your receipt, I will add the replay and associated extras to your account on Ritchie Media. Be sure to include your username on my site along with your receipt so I can add it for you.
Ends Tonight! Pick #2 – Mix & Match Website Copywriting Templates from Karon Thackston are available on sale this week. Writing website copy is one of my least favourite parts of the job, so I’m very excited to pick these up and work with them myself. Especially since building websites and updating websites is something that’s high on my priority list this year.
Here’s what Karon’s done to make these different from other copywriting templates:
- Developed a set of unique website copywriting templates that can be mixed & matched to totally customize the copy to your voice and brand.
- Included clever lists of words specific to various tones and emotions that you can insert.
- Added several ways to write bullet points that stop readers in their tracks.
- Created reassuring guarantees you can copy/tweak/paste into your copy.
- Developed calls to action to ensure your visitors take the right next steps.
- Included a simple how-to video that walks you through specifically how to mix & match your way too professional-sounding web pages.
Pick #3 – ChatGPT Empire from Alessandro – I tried out ChatGPT for the first time this morning, and was so intrigued by the content it returned that I immediately went and picked up Alessandro’s new training and the first upsell. I haven’t had a chance to go through it, and I’m not saying it will ever replace me writing my own articles, but I do think it has merit as a brainstorming tool.
Alessandro’s training is in 10 videos and covers:
- + The way software works and how to use it for free.
- + How to create over 23 projects with him, step-by-step.
- + How to create a novel from zero to the final story.
- + How to create a non-fiction book about your favorite topic.
- + ELITE HACK: How to develop state-of-the-art product reviews with pros and cons.
- + The easiest way to create stunning articles from start to end.
- + How to quickly and easily create recipes and kitchen books.
- + His exact formula for making all the social media content for you and your customers.
- +The most effective way to create poems and Japanese haiku.
- + His favorite way to generate brilliant workbooks and quiz books.
- Plus more
It’s on sale for $17 through Tuesday, January 10. Check out ChatGPT Empire here
Deals Ending Today
Fashion Dolls Coloring Book Kit from Maureen at Color Me Positive PLR is on sale this weekend through Sunday, January 8. There are 4 individual packs to choose from at $20 each (reg. $37), or there is an option to purchase all 4 packs in a bundle for $67. (Note: the bundle option goes away when the sale ends on Sunday, and then only individual packs will be available.)
Links to the individual packs are:
- Fashion Dolls Line Art Pack
- Fashion Dolls Line Art Backgrounds Pack
- Fashion Dolls Fully Colored Characters Pack
- Fashion Dolls Fully Colored Backgrounds Pack
Valentine’s Day Resources
One of the things on my list to get done this week is to add some Valentine’s Day content to my Etsy store. If you’re thinking to do the same thing, I’ve got a coupon for you for 25% off my three Valentine’s Day coloring packs. Use code LOVE2023 to save on these three packages through the end of January:
- 20 Simple Valentine’s Coloring Elements,
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Kit and
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Journals
Michelle has a very cute new set of Vintage Shabby Puppy Kitten Journal PLR available this week. It’s on sale for $17 through January 9 when you use coupon code VALENTINE23.
The package includes:
- 6 Journal Covers
- 2 Puppy & Kitten Valentine Trader Cards Sheets
- 6 Journal Paper Pages
- Puppy and Kitten Heart Shaped ephemera
- Puppy and Kitten Tags
- 6 Lined Journal Paper Pages
- Journal Pocket
These would make a great addition to your Etsy or Shopify store, and just in time for Valentine’s Day too!
Valentine Love Ephemera PLR Pack from Lori Winslow is on sale this week through January 11. Use code VALENTINELOVE to save 50% at checkout. This pack includes:
- 71 Unique Pieces of Ephemera
- Custom Color Palette
- Labels, Notecards, Pockets, Stamps and more
- PowerPoint & PNG Files
- Full PLR Rights
Other Low Content Resources
New Year’s Vision Board Kit from Roxy is on sale through Tuesday, January 10. Use coupon code VISION40 to save 40% at checkout. This kit includes:
- 9 Page Vision Board “Getting Started” Guide
- A Whopping 250 Vision Board Images
- 75 x Vision Board Stickers
- 80 x Motivational Quote Cards
- 50 x Bank of the Universe Manifestation Checks
- 100 x Inspirational Word Labels
- 250 Royalty Free Vision Board Images
- All with Commercial License!
Self-Care/Wellness Journal Templates from Elisa at Kitchen Bloggers is on sale this weekend. Use code Save60_4_72 to save 60% through Tuesday, January 10. This Canva Template includes 16 pages to mix and match and create your own customized fitness and wellness products.
Free Canva Templates from Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR are available this weekend. The set has 10 pages that include planners, schedules, habits sheets, vision boards, and more… I love the colour scheme she’s chosen for this… it fits right in with my new site!
55 Ways to Save Money Workbook from Jan at Simple Happiness comes with 34 pages of money-saving ideas in both Canva and PowerPoint formats. Save 50% through Tuesday, January 10 with code SAVEMONEY.
Financial Print & Digital Planner Bundle from Becky is designed to help your customers budget and pay down debt. It has 27 pages in the printable version comes in 3 sizes, and both Canva and PowerPoint formats. The bundle also includes 35 clipart images, 35 digital stickers, and 2 sticker sheets for Cricut and hand cutting. You can also add the digital version for $10 more. Use coupon code FINANCE10 to save $10 through January 13.
Morning Routine Coloring Planner from Rayven at Color Monthly is on sale this week. I love my morning routine, and the first thing I do when I get up in the morning is write in my journal. This package includes 20 unique pages that you can use to mix and match and make all kinds of different coloring planners and journals with, and I know I’ll be grabbing it to use in my own Etsy shop too. You can choose from either Black and White lineart version, Full colour version, or a combo with both! Use coupon code MORN to claim your 30% savings through January 9.
Cute Football Gnomes Kids Activity Pages from Virginie at Oxyp Design are on sale this week. The package includes 50 different kids activity pages with 6 cute Football Gnomes as the main characters for $13.50 when you use code FOOTB50 through January 9.
Coach Glue is having a special on their Journaling Planner – How to Journal Your Way to the Life, Business and Income of Your Dreams. Use code 50 to save 50% through the end of January.
The 27-page planner covers:
- Step 1: Create A Journal That Sparks Amazement and Deepens Your Soul
- Step 2: Breakthroughs Happen When Your Desire To Change Occurs – Your Time is Now!
- Step 3: Here’s How to Begin Living With Intention & Create A Business By Design
Creative New Year Coloring Calendar Journal from Jenn at Passion for PLR is on sale this month. Use coupon code CREATEJAN to save 50% through January 31st. The package includes:
- 12 monthly pages with dated calendar and colorable affirmation
- 12 dot-grid journal pages
Written and Video PLR Deals
Dopamine Detox PLR from Yu Shaun and Cally Lee is the ultimate blueprint for those who want to take control of their lives from addictive activities that trigger substantial amounts of dopamine release – and how to reset their brain’s dopamine balance after addiction. It’s a biz in a box style package that covers:
- The powerful chemical messenger for your happiness, motivation, and productivity.
- 3 little-known dangers of excess dopamine.
- How to use dopamine fasts to kick bad habits and increase happiness.
- 6 compulsive behaviors that are driven by dopamine.
- Does dopamine detox actually work? Check Chapter 2 for the answer.
- 4 reasons why you should do a dopamine detox.
- The surprising differences and similarities between dopamine and serotonin.
- And much more
It’s on launch pricing for under $20 through Tuesday, January 10.
The Product Launch Playbook Video PLR from Charles launched this weekend and contains 20 over the shoulder videos that cover the product launch management process in detail. Topics covered include:
- 0001 – Downloadable Deliverables
- 0002 – Content Deliverable
- 0003 – Serving your Downloadable Product
- 0004 – Delivering the Files From a Site You Control
- 0005 – Delivering A Customer to A Password Protected Area
- 0006 – Your Autoresponder
- 0007 – Sales System
- 0008 – Sales System Affiliate Network
- 0009 – Payment Processor
- 0010 – Creating A Buy Button from the Sales System
- 0011 – Capture Sales Contact Information
- 0012 – Affiliate Tracking System
- 0013 – Affiliate Tracking System
- 0014 – Affiliate E-Mail Connection
- 0015 – The Delivery Integration
- 0016 – The Affiliate Updates Document
- 0017 – The Affiliate Information Page
- 0018 – Graphic Designs for Your Product
- 0019 – Sales Page Presentations
- 0020 – Thank You Page
How to Get Your Groove Back Content Kit from Jenn at Passion for PLR is available this month for 50% off when you use coupon code GROOVEJAN through January 31. This pack includes:
- Affirmations – 30 affirmations to add to a journal or provide to your audience.
- Canva Templates – 12 different templates. Fully editable free in Canva.
- Photos – 4 links to photo sites with creative commons license.
- Epic Blog Post – 2672-word blog post called “Get Into a New Groove”
- Self Survey – 10 questions or prompts to help your audience to get their groove back
- Social Messages – 30 messages taken from the blog posts to share on your social media accounts.
Tools & Training
I grabbed the Desktop Vertical Video Training from Mark Hess this week after I watched the demo video that Sue posted in her newsletter. With a new PLR store and Printables shop coming, seeing what she did with it made me curious enough to part with some pennies to see what it’s all about. I definitely want to be doing more video stuff this year and promoting my own products as much as or more than I do affiliate offers.
New Biz Planning Mastermind from Sue at Createful Journals is a 6-session program that will run from January 11 to April 5. It includes one group coaching/training session every two weeks and will be recorded if you can’t make the live meetings. It’s on a launch sale right now for $30 off (you pay $97) through Tuesday, January 10.
Topics to be covered are:
- Goal Setting & Planning
- Store setup – Amember/Esty/Website
- Setting up for a successful launch
- Affiliate Marketing and Program tips
- Video Creation Tips
- Tools I use and general Q/A
Check it out here and see if this is something you could use to get started and/or grow your business.
Events on Now
Be Seen! Visibility Bundle from Val and Rayven at Bundle Bash launched Friday. This new bundle includes 24 products with a combined value of over $3100 all designed to get you and your business the visibility you need to succeed. It’s only on sale for a short time, and the $37 price tag is well worth it even if you only do one or two of the included workshops.
A Few Freebies
Part-Time Entrepreneurial Success PLR from Piggy Makes Bank – Includes 7 articles & 7 Emails
Free Moon Calendar from Gabby at A Cup of Zen – This is a dated 2023 Calendar showing daily phases of the moon and comes with 4 background pages.
Free “How to Sell Printables Online” Tutorial from Ekit Hub comes with a downloadable copy of the tutorial and a sampler pack of printable templates to get you started.
That’s it for me this week. I’m off to clean the house and make another grocery run to get the stuff my regular store was out of yesterday.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|