If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a gorgeous morning here in Central Ontario, and I’m having a quiet morning after rushing like crazy all week to get deadlines met. Not that there aren’t more deadlines looming, but today is going to be an easy day in between the finish of one batch of products and the start of the next round.
One of the things I want to do today is spend some time going through Carmen’s Canva Training. I bought the whole funnel this morning, and I’m really looking forward to learning from her after having seen what she could do in a short live session last week. It’s still on sale for a couple more days (through Sunday) if you want to check it out.
I think it’s important to take the time to learn new things and I’ve always been a student of something, so I’m quite happy to have something new to learn this weekend. But what I’ve found is if I don’t schedule the time for learning, then it gets pushed aside because I will be honest with you… I am not very good at time management.
So, in today’s read I have 5 tips for realistic time management that are helping me and I hope they’ll help you too.
Today’s Read: 5 Tips for Realistic Time Management
You know it, I know it, and it’s pretty much a universal truth that time is money. And if you’re not being realistic about what you can accomplish in a day, or you’re just not good at time management, it can suck the success right out of you. Because let’s face it, poor time management can cause extreme stress if you’re always running behind or continually pushing up against deadlines.
I’ve found, in my own struggles to deal with time management that there are a few things you can do to get a clearer picture of how you’re using your time and what you can do to improve that.
1. Time Yourself
Make sure you understand how long each essential task takes. How long is the average for you or the person you are working with? Don’t try to rush it or see how fast you can do it.
You want the actual time it takes to accomplish each task plus a few minutes to account for variables and unpredictable events. Write these times down in your schedule so you can be sure you schedule enough time out of your day to get finished without interruption or being late for other things.
2. Automate Whenever Possible
Investing in technology or outsourcing your work are great solutions that allow you to add more time to your day essentially. While you may only have 24 hours each day, that doesn’t mean you can’t make it by paying for other peoples’ time.
While I’ll probably never outsource the actual writing of my blog posts and newsletters and that’s a personal choice, other tasks like social media posting and posting the content on my blog are things that I’m perfectly willing to outsource to a VA. My goal for the end of this year is to have at least two designers and two VAs on my team.
3. Stay Focused and Keep Moving
Don’t let yourself get off-plan or run off schedule. Planning, creating goals, and scheduling tasks only work if you do it and stick to it. In fact, the less you stick to your plan, the more work you create. Staying on track prevents burnout, stress and keeps you motivated as you continue to see progression each day.
4. Schedule Appropriately and Don’t Over-Book
Everything always takes longer in reality than it does in your mind. No matter how lucrative, fast, or talented you may think you are, overbooking is terrible for business. That is the best way to lead you straight to burnout and dread coming back to work. You don’t need to rush the process to be successful. You need to set an appropriate amount of time to get things done and allow yourself some breathing room in between.
5. Be Mindful of Others
As easy as this may sound, it’s easy to get into tunnel vision and only think about what you need to complete a project. The truth is, no matter what you do, more than likely other people will be involved too. Never expect the same type of work ethic you display, and always be sure to over-communicate when scheduling meetings or delegating tasks.
In the end, to create a realistic and successful schedule, you need to take time to evaluate every aspect of your life and others. Be aware of your expectations, other people’s expectations, and never underestimate what it takes to get there.
And now, here are today’s deals…
New Deals Today
PLR: Daily Deal #4 from Coach Glue – How To Discover Your Purpose so You Can Love Your Business and Your Life
Today you can pick up the How To Discover Your Purpose so You Can Love Your Business and Your Life package for only $17 with promo code 2021. This step-by-step workbook covers:
- Your Personal Passion Project: How to Dream without Limits
- Exercise: If I could spend my time any way I liked
- Keeping a Journal: It’s Not a Diary. Doing this specific method of journaling helps you to discover your true passion over time
- Exercise: My Daily Questions: Brainstorming Activity
- Creating a Journaling Space that Inspires Creativity and Frees your Mind to Dream
- Exercise: What’s in your ideal Journaling Space?
- What Others Think: Your Passions May be Obvious to Everyone Else but You so Ask
- Exercise: Discover Your Superpower, Discover your Passion
- Looking Back. Discover your Passion from the Future
- Exercise: Your Autobiography
- Get Out of Your Office: Your Passion is out there waiting to be discovered
- Exercise: Plan New Experiences
- Chase Shiny Objects: The Possibilities Truly are Endless
- Exercise: List of Future Projects to do Someday
- Evaluation: Time to Put it all Together so you can Love your Business and your Life
The Day 5 deal is also live if you want a peek at that one (hint: It’s the Journaling workshop!)
Day 4 of April’s Birthday Bash
April is having a Birthday Bash for the next few days to celebrate her son’s 12th birthday. Each day you can pick up two different PLR packages for only $12 each. Today’s deals are:
- Money Mindset Printables Journals & Planners
- DFY Living the Gig Economy Life
You can see all the deals on the main event page here to help you plan your purchases.
New PLR: Power of Mental Toughness
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles on the Power of Mental Toughness out this weekend. You get 15 long articles for under $10 if you pick them up this weekend. Titles include:
- 6 Habits To Quit To Develop Mental Tenacity (827 words)
- 7 Daily Practices to increase mental toughness (848 words)
- 9 things mentally strong people don’t do (877 words)
- A strong mind brings with it a strong life (917 words)
- Be Tough Guard The Fruits Of Your Hard Labor (806 words)
- Be tough past your insecurities (832 words)
- Become the toughest version of yourself (821 words)
- Build Calluses In Your Mind And Withstand The Toughest Challenges (806 words)
- Mental Toughness Think like a Warrior (838 words)
- Refuse to quit when all others give in (998 words)
- Sometimes you must suffer to grow (822 words)
- The Get-Back Up Mindset (989 words)
- The Importance of mental tenacity (825 words)
- The Only Thing Standing Between Success and Failure Is Mental Toughness (678 words)
- With a strong mindset nothing can stop you (843 words)
I’m thinking that this content might pair really well with JR’s new The Power of Your Thoughts package that came out yesterday.
PLR: New Power of Your Thoughts from JR Lang
JR has another huge PLR release this week on a topic that works well for creating low-content products. The Power of Your Thoughts PLR includes:
- eBook: The Power Of Your Thoughts: Yes! Your Thoughts Can Change Your Reality
- 103 Extra Sales Graphics
- Report: 50 Power Thoughts That Can Change Your Life
- 7 Day Email Series: Change Your Thoughts And You Change Your Life
- Workbook: Empowering Yourself With Better Thoughts
- Chart/Cheatsheet: Countering Self-Defeating Thoughts
- 30 Day Challenge: One Great Thought Per Day
- 40 Tips/Tweets/Social Media Updates
- 25 New Articles
- Editable Checklist – 50 Power Thoughts That Can Change Your Life
- 4 Editable Infographics
- 25 Editable Viral Images: 25 Power Thoughts That Can Change Your Life
- Editable Collage: Power Thoughts That Can Change Your Life
Check it out here and grab your copy before the price goes up
Training: How To Create Stickers in PowerPoint from Faith
Faith has decided to have a weekend sale on her How to Create Stickers in PowerPoint training. The course covers how to:
- Create individual sticker images with outline
- Create unique composite sticker images
- Create sticker sheets in PowerPoint and export them in PNG format
- Create generic planner sticker sheets in PowerPoint (PLR template included!)
Use coupon code STICKERS to save $10 through Monday, June 7.
Coloring: Last Day to Grab Maureen’s Coloring Pages at a Discount
Maureen has added several packs of coloring book illustrations and put them on sale for $20 each this week (sale ends June 4). These were used as bonuses so be sure you don’t have them before you purchase. The packs on sale are:
- 30 line art images of Giraffes
- 30 line art Giraffe background images
- 30 color images of Giraffes
- 30 Giraffe color background images
- 30 line art images of Seaworld
- 30 line art Seaworld background images
- 30 color images of Seaworld
- 30 Seaworld color background images
You’ll find them all on the front page of the Color Me Positive PLR store.
Training: Last Day to Save on Woo Me Please Training from Di
One of the most common alternatives to amember is Woo Commerce, and Di has just created a new course that shows you how to create an ecommerce store from setup to shipping and integrations. The course includes 9 modules that cover:
- Introduction and Overview of WooCommerce
- Domain Registration and Hosting
- Installing WordPress and a Theme
- Required Plugins Setup
- Setting Up WordPress
- Setting Up WooCommerce
- Setting Up Your Products
- Finishing Touches
- Marketing Tools and Strategies
Get all the details here and save $50 when you purchase before June 5, 2021. No coupon required.
Bundle Sale: Rayven’s Printables Extravaganza Bundle is Live!
Rayven’s 3rd Annual Printables Extravaganza started this morning. This year there are two options – A Basic Bundle for $37 and an Upgrade Bundle for $67. The main bundle has a really good mix of printables and PLR with a value of over $1300. Here are just a few of the products included:
Color Monthly PLR – Amazing Affirmations – Success – Coloring Page Designs value $30
Simply Couture Designs – Beautiful Life Planner Template value $37
Color Monthly PLR – 1-Month FREE Color Monthly PLR value $57
Content Drafts – Go Greener: Simple Eco-Friendly Makeovers for Your Health and Our Planet value $27
Leto Digital Designs – My Etsy Digital Planner Workbook value $27
PLR S.O.S. – Growth Mindset value $27
Monthly Content Helpers – How to Budget Realistically for Regular People value $47
Content Accelerators – Work, Life, Balance Printables (Affinity) value $27
A Cup of Zen – 21 Days to Experience Inner Peace Journal value $27
Tara Kachaturoff – Sleep PLR Bundle value $37
Wildflower Digitals – Vintage Watercolor Papers and Frames Set value $37
See everything that’s included here and grab your bundle before it’s gone!
My Bonus Offer: I didn’t get a chance to create a bonus for you, so if you purchase through my link I will give you a $37 coupon to use in my shop. I’ll have the details in Rayven’s member area for you a little later this evening.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Printables: Wealth Mindset Printables from Ekit Hub
Alice and Yusef have a new Wealth Mindset Printables kit available this weekend. You get:
- 10 – 18″ x 24″ posters
- “Reframe Your Money Mindset” 72-Page Journal with ecover set
- “Wealth Building” 72-Page Journal with ecover set
- “Reframe Your Money Mindset” 36-Card Deck
- “Wealth Building” 36-Card Deck
See everything that’s included here and pick up your pack for only $11.97 this weekend.
Printables: Fatherhood Journal from Jenn
Jenn has released a Fatherhood journal as the Journal Monthly Club’s content just in time for Father’s Day. It includes 30 journal prompts, 2 KDP covers, 2 Printables covers, 5 social graphics, 5 journal pages and 5 calendar pages. Join the club or buy it as a standalone product.
Printables: New Four-Year Printable Keepsake Journal from Dvorah
D’vorah has released a new Four Year Printable Keepsake Journal this week. It is designed in a way that allows your customers to capture a thought, experience, or best part of their day, all year long. Over the course of four years, they’ll have the opportunity to circle around and revisit what they’ve journaled about in previous years.
See the preview here and use coupon code FOURYEAR to save 30% through June 24.
PLR: How to Set Up a Successful Affiliate Program
Tracy and Susanne have a new release on their PLRSOS site this week. How to Set Up a Successful Affiliate Program includes 10 articles, 10 emails, and 5 Canva Templates for $14.95 through June 14.
- When Should You Set Up An Affiliate Program
- Cookies, Tracking, Payments And More
- How To Get Your First Affiliate
- What Affiliate Tools Do You Need?
- Turning Customers Into Affiliates
- Staying In Touch And Motivating Your Affiliates
- Tips for Approaching Super Affiliates
- Contests, Bonuses & Special Pricing To Keep Your Affiliates Excited
- When And How Should You Pay Your Affiliates
- Keeping Your Affiliate Dashboard Organized
PLR: Etsy Profit Secrets
Sajan and Justin have a new PLR pack available on Etsy Profit Secrets – How to Sell on Etsy and Make Money. You can pick it up for only $9.95 through June 8. The content covers:
- 6 reasons why Esty is such a great platform to use to sell products and generate huge profits!
- How to perform niche research with Etsy to ensure that you know what niches are the most profitable to be in!
- The best-selling products on Etsy and why they are such good sellers – this information is priceless!
- How you can create hot selling products that will be big sellers on Etsy with minimum effort and no cost!
- 3 proven ways that you can source physical products that are always in demand on Etsy and make insane profits!
Etsy has been a huge topic of conversation for the last little while, and you could use this to both build up your own Etsy business and teach your customers how to do the same thing.
Training: Making Money With Freebies
In Making Money with Freebies Karon Thackston covers how to earn affiliate commissions without having to sell all the time. She shares her step-by-step process for creating unique freebies to give away. I bought this but have yet to go through it, although I have to say I am really intrigued to see what she’s doing because I know the power of including freebies in my newsletters every day. If I can learn another way to harness the power of freebies, I’m all for it!
Check it out here and use coupon code MMWF40 to save 40% through June 6.
Training: New Canva Training from Carmen
I mentioned this up top in my morning blurb, but here are the details on what Carmen’s training includes:
- 20+ Over-the-shoulder and easy to follow video lessons
- Teach your audience how to design and create high demand printables from scratch using easy to use Free Canva program
- Show your audience step-by-step how to incorporate a color palette in the printable design
- Behind the scene design process and effective workflow that Carmen uses to create planner printables, habit tracker, to-do lists, coloring pages, alphabet tracing pages to sell.
- Convert a printable to editable Canva template to make more profit
- Convert a printable to a fillable PDF to make a high in demand customizable printable
- Detail lesson with visual examples on proper use of commercial use clip arts to create a printable to sell.
- Your audience will take away with everything they need to know to start creating beautiful printables to sell online
- BONUS: Canva building block templates
- BONUS: Where to sell printables
Check it out here and save $50 through June 6 (no coupon required)
Printables: New Canva Templates from April
April has released a new set of Canva Templates over on her Dragonfly Design Labs site. This month’s package includes a 27-page lead magnet template and 20 promo graphic templates in a Spring Bloom theme. Save $10 through June 8 (no coupon required)
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Planner SVG Bundle at Creative Fabrica
New! Cute Animals Big Bundle at Creative Fabrica
Watercolor Gnome Clipart Bundle at Creative Fabrica
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Spectacular Summer Selection
New! Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! Friday Flash Sale – Handlettered Summer Font Pack – 12 summer font packs for $7
The Farmhouse Font Collection, Vol. 2 from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 font families for $19
The Exquisite Floral Graphics Bundle – 26 graphics packs for $18
The Freebies Section
Free Wealth Mindset Poster from Ekit Hub
5 Easy Project Ideas to Grow Your Business (Free Downloads Included)
Free Succulents Coloring Pages from Carmen
Free 5-pack of Daily Routine Articles from Alice
Boost Affiliate Commissions Report from Alice (NOT PLR)
Free Decadent Desserts – Taste Test from Kitchen Bloggers
Free Journaling PLR Articles from Alice
Free Finding the Good When Things are Bad PLR Articles from Piggy Makes Bank
New! Sister Brother Font from Creative Fabrica
New! Rain Drop Color Procreate Color Palette from Creative Fabrica
Creative Fabrica Freebie – Pastel Mix Backgrounds
New! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Botanical Line Art Sketches
Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
New! Design Bundles Freebie – Watermelon Fruit Seamless Pattern
New! Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Cherry clipart
New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Changes every Friday
New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
Font Bundles Freebie – Drum Handmade Brush Font
New! Font Bundles Freebie – Coffee Latte
New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Watercolor Wreaths
That’s it for me this morning! I’m off to find some breakfast and tackle the never-ending to-do list.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Organic Gardening Printables
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer:I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|