It’s a frosty day here in Central Ontario today! I was going to go out and do some stuff this afternoon, but I’m kind of thinking that maybe I’ll just stay in and stay warm today. At least for tomorrow it’s supposed to get above freezing, so that will be nice for my trip to the movies.
For today, though, I’ve got all kinds of stuff to get done including hounding Shaun to do some stuff for me before he heads out for the weekend. He’s going to install windows on our media pc for me so that I can watch streaming services and ditch the cable bill, and he’s going to set up his road bike on the trainer for me so I can exercise here during the day. Before, when I had a stationary bike, I used to take 15 minute breaks throughout the day and just ride for 10 or 15 minutes and it really helped to keep my blood glucose under control. And I want to be able to do that again.
And for you, I have some thoughts on dealing with courses to share. Whether it’s my course, or Shawn’s course, or anyone else’s courses, I think too many times we buy them and then don’t do anything with them. I know I’m guilty of that, and I got to wondering how much further I would be in my own business if I just watched and implemented the courses I buy.
Here’s today’s read:
Today’s Read: Don’t Let The Courses You Buy Gather Digital Dust
It’s always exciting when you find a new course that allows you to learn something new whether for business or personal gain.
I’m not immune either, and it’s always an easy “yes” to the sales page when my mind is filled with the possibilities of what I can do with what I learn. Unfortunately, too many times, it’s what happens after I hit the buy button that trips me up – I sign in to the course, look at all the information there and think “I’ll get to that later.” And of course, I never do. Or it’s months down the road.
Take Action As Soon As You Buy
The best thing to do when you buy a new course is to take action as soon as your payment goes through!
Even if it’s something as small as opening up the course material and reading the introduction. Do something with your new course as soon as you get it. Don’t just download it and think you’ll get to it later.
Once you dig in, you’ll often find that it keeps your enthusiasm for learning the new material going. And there are benefits for your business too. Taking early action on the courses you buy can help you:
- Recover your investment quickly
- Develop new skills for your business
- Make new connections and find new resources
- Build your confidence and boost your enthusiasm
And don’t forget, that often course material can be time sensitive. This is especially true of things like SEO courses and self-publishing courses. Since trends are always changing, some courses should be consumed right away while they are relevant. Waiting too long could mean the information is obsolete or no longer applies.
Have a Plan and Work the Plan
As with anything else, when you’re considering buying a new course, think about whether or not you actually have the time and resources to commit to doing it and implementing what you learn.
The best thing to do is block off time on your calendar for learning and implementing. If you don’t do that, taking a course can become an optional or negotiable part of your day, and that makes it easy to keep putting off taking action.
Instead, make time every day to build your learning habit, so that you get the most out of your investments in the courses you buy.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Deals Ending Today
Last Day to Save! Let’s Get Digital! Design for Kids
Shawn Hansen is launching her latest training course this week. Let’s Get Digital – Design for Kids will show you how to create kids’ activity pages in PowerPoint for both print and digital activity books. It’s on launch pricing until Friday December 3.
The training includes:
- More Than 20, Detailed, Over-the-Shoulder Video Trainings with More Than 12 Hours of Design How-To Instruction
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Create 15 DIFFERENT Kids’ Activities
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Create a Digital Kids’ Activity Book Template
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Add Designs to Your Digital Kids’ Activity Book Template
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Hyperlink, Test, and Export Your Finished Digital Kids’ Activity Book
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Create a Printable Kids’ Activity Book Template
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How to Add Designs to Your Printable Kids’ Activity Book Template
- Start-to-Finish Instruction for How Export Your Finished Printable Kids’ Activity Book
- My BEST TIPS, TRICKS, and ADVICE for Creating Amazing Kids’ Activities in PowerPoint!
- The SECRET METHOD for Mac Users to Create AND Test Hyperlinks Right in PowerPoint
- A Fast, New Way to Create Custom Colors in PowerPoint
Bonus Offer: Purchase this offer and claim 2 bonus choices. Details on how to claim will be in Shawn’s member area after purchase.
Sale Ends Today! Enjoy the Journey
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new special this week on their Enjoy the Journey PLR. This is a full “biz in a box” style package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- A Marketing Suite – with sales letter, product thumbnails and a hand-curated photo collection
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a “choose your own” bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the bonus claim instructions.
Today’s Gifts and Deals
It’s time for all kinds of gifts and goodies this month! Starting with one from me and my fellow Diva friends…
The Digital Divas Advent Calendar!
It’s Day 3 of the Digital Diva’s Advent Calendar! Me and my diva friends – Melody Wigdahl, Jan Small, Stephanie Hansen, and Helen Ross – have put together an extra special Advent Calendar for you.
Christmas Advent Calendar from Sue, Di & Friends
Sue and Di are back with their annual advent calendar. Save 50% on today’s deal with coupon code ADVENT21
Coach Glue’s 12 Days of Deals
Today’s deal from Melissa and Nicole is their How to Turn Your Passion for Service into a Profitable Business workbook and checklist package. You can save $70 for today only when you use promo code 2021. It covers:
- Step 1: Get a Taste of Freelancing Freedom
- Step 2: Find Your Service Sweet Spot
- Step 3: Pick a Profitable Niche & an Ideal Client You’re Excited to Serve
- Step 4: Craft Your Easy Yes Offer
- Step 5: Scout Out Your First Perfect-Fit Freelance Clients
- Step 6: Serve Up an Incredible Client Experience
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com with BONUS CLAIM in the instructions and I’ll send you the info.
Want all the deals at once? Grab the bundle here and then email me your receipt to claim 4 bonus choices.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Coloring Pages: Coloring Pages for Personal Growth with Training Guide
Alice and Yusef have a new package of coloring pages out this weekend. Coloring Pages for Personal Growth includes:
- 16 personal growth coloring pages with quotes in .JPG and .PSD format (2500 x 3300 pixels / 300 dpi)
- 24 inspirational coloring pages with affirmations in .JPG and .PSD format (2500 x 3300 pixels / 300 dpi)
- 10 Editable Journal Pages with writing prompts to add to your coloring books in .JPG and .PSD format (2500 x 3300 pixels / 300 dpi)
- 2 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets: .JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 3 x 3D versions to use to put a coloring book together.
- “How to Start and Grow Your Coloring Book Business” expert guidance with Rayven Monique of Color Monthly
It’s on sale for only $17 through Tuesday, December 7. No coupon needed.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim details on the Ekit Hub site after purchase.
New Printables: Email Marketing 101 Workbook
Lynette has a new release this week as well. The Email Marketing 101 Workbook will help your customers learn the basics of email marketing and how to develop best practices for creating successful campaigns.
Use coupon code EM101 through Tuesday, December 7 to save 50%
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim details on the Thrive Anywhere site after purchase.
New Printables: HoHoHo Holiday Activity & Coloring Pack
My friend Candace is back after almost a year away from her business! She’s put together a Holiday Activity and Coloring pack with 80 activity pages (40 color and 40 black & white) and 30 coloring pages with PLR for you. It’s on sale for only $22 through Tuesday, December 7.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim details on the Warrior Plus site after purchase.
New Printables: Cute Dogs Journal Kit
Today’s the day for new content at Jenn’s Journal Monthly Club, and this month’s topic is Dogs! Monthly members get:
- TOPICS – A different evergreen topic each month like Reflections, Self Care, Travel, Empowerment + more. These can be used year-round, and are not seasonal, so it won’t matter what time of year you join the club!
- DAILY PROMPTS – at least 31 per month related to that month’s specific topic.
- JOURNAL PAGES – At least 5 journal design pages per month.
- CALENDAR – At least 5 different themed calendar pages.
- COVERS – 2 suitable for printing (Etsy, personal sites), 2 suitable for Amazon KDP (in the larger size).
- SIZES – interior file sizes: 8.5 x 11 & 6×9 inches.
- SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS – at least 5 social media post templates that match each month’s journal in 1200 x 1200px good for Instagram & Facebook.
- FILE TYPES – PDF (printable) in grayscale + color. PowerPoint (editable) – color.
New Printables: Winter Forest Planner Templates
There’s also new content this week in Jenn’s Planner Monthly Club. This month’s theme is Winter Forest and you get 7 mix n match page templates to create your own unique version of this planner for only $7.50.
New Printables: Self-Care Planner
Miranda at Printable Island has released a new Self-Care Planner Package. It includes 4 versions of a 24-page self-care planner, along with 4 full color front and back covers. It’s on sale for $17.95 through December 8 – no coupon required.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Miranda’s site after purchase.
New Coloring Pages: Fitness Coloring Planner Designs
Rayven has a new release this week. The Fitness Coloring Planner Designs pack comes with 25 pages for $27 when you use coupon code FITNESS.
Bonus Offer: Purchase this offer and claim 1 bonus choices. Details on how to claim will be in Rayven’s member area after purchase.
Updated Printables: 2022 Work from Home Planner
Sue has updated her Work from Home planner for 2022. Save 20% with coupon code 2022HOMEPLANNER through December 7. (Note: if you already purchased the 2021 version, you will find the updated version in your account.)
Bonus Offer: Purchase this offer and claim 1 bonus choices. Details on how to claim will be in Sue’s member area after purchase.
New Printables – Online Shopping Trackers
Sue also has a new set of Online Shopping Trackers in her shop this week. You get 8 different trackers in 3 sizes for only $7.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
The Versatile Vintage Toolkit for Creatives from Design Cuts
New! The Delightful Clipart Bundle by Plum Plum at The Hungry Jpeg – 54 graphics packs for $18
New! The Vibrant Pretty Papers Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 17 graphics packs for $6
New! Winter Design Bundle from Creative Fabrica
New! 3 Free Coloring Pages from Ekit Hub
New! Free PLR Sampler with papers, journal pages, and coloring images from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs
Free 2022 Calendar from Ekit Hub
Free 2022 Pastel Calendar from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle
Pastel Glow Digital Planner (and other freebies) from The Happy Journals Club
Free 5 Pack of Dealing with Negative Thoughts Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Taste Test pack of recipes and photos from Kitchen Bloggers. You get 3 recipes with 22 original food photos.
Christmas Printables Mini Kit from Ekit Hub
7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Free Craft Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
- New! Merry Jolly Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Christmas Farmhouse Decor Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Gloriya Script
- Design Bundles Freebie – Scandinavian Christmas set
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Flowers and Birds Set
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Lovebird
- Font Bundles Freebie – Candy Christmas Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Palamino Beach Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Cat Life Graphics
And that’s it for me this afternoon. Shaun just headed out, but I have all my streaming services set up now, and the bike on the trainer so I can ride and watch tv at the same time! Much better than going to the gym!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|