It’s definitely looking like winter here in Central Ontario, and I think today is a little bit of a let down day. The holiday hoopla is all done with, Shaun’s gone back to his girlfriend’s for a few days, and I’m feeling a little at loose ends with no one to cook for or do things with. Tomorrow I need to go out and do the normal things like hit the grocery store and do my laundry, but for today the temptation to just curl up with a cup of tea and watch Hallmark movies is pretty darned strong.
But before I give in, I have goodies to share starting with this goodie from about a year ago. I found it when I was going through some old files, and figured that it bears repeating…
Today’s Read: Don’t Let the “Expert” Thing Hold You Back
One of the biggest things I see holding people back in their business is the feeling that they’re not an expert, so they don’t have anything of value to share. Yes, authority and expertise build trust, but they’re not everything when it comes to building your business. There’s a lot to be said for being able to relate to your target audience and it’s so much easier to do that and build a strong relationship when you are just a few steps ahead of them.
I know a lot of experts who are so far ahead of me in things that I find them more than a little intimidating and hard to relate to. They don’t remember what it’s like to be a beginner and a lot of the times they take for granted what they know.
Here’s the thing. Your readers, subscribers, and customers don’t need you to know it all. They simply need you to be a few steps ahead of them. They need you to be able to explain what they should do next on their journey towards the end goal. You don’t have to have reached that goal yet. All you need is a good plan and more experience than they have.
All this to say that you shouldn’t shy away from doing what you want to do because you don’t consider yourself an expert. And this is especially true in the low-content niche. You don’t have to have a fine art degree to create decent coloring books. You don’t have to be able to draw from scratch to create decent journal templates. There are enough tools, templates, and training available today to show you how you can create pretty much anything you want. All you have to have is the vision and the motivation to find the answers.
And when you’re building your community, there’s a lot of value in sharing your own journey. It’s okay for you to be part of your target audience. In fact, it’s better than okay because you know their pain and the problems they face. It can help you create more authentic content. It helps you find the best possible solutions for someone in your situation. You can create products and training programs that address the important issues your customers face. You can share the products and services that have helped you along the way. You can make a difference and help them move forwards while you continue on your own journey.
You have something of value to add that a true expert can’t share. You can give your community feedback and ideas based on what you’re experiencing right now. You can share what is and isn’t working for you. Most importantly you can be a source of inspiration and motivation as your target audience watches you work towards the same goals and aspirations they have.
And now, here are your deals for today…
Deals Ending Today
Price Increase Tonight! Fierce and Fearless in the New Year PLR
JR is raising the price on her latest pack tonight. Fierce and Fearless in the New Year Motivational PLR includes:
- eBook: Fierce And Fearless – Your Ultimate Motivational Guide (34 Pages/9,299 Words)
- Report: 37 Power Moves: Be Fearless (21 Pages/6,567 Words)
- 7 Day Email Series: Are You Too Scared To Take Risks? – 1,516 Words
- 16 Minute Guided Meditation: Be Fierce. Be Fearless.
- Workbook: What’s Holding You Back? Develop Your Fierce And Fearless Attitude
- 30 Day Challenge: Be Fierce. Be Fearless. (11 Pages/3,060 Words)
- 40 Tips/Tweets/Social Media Updates: Be Fierce And Fearless – 1,261 Words
- 15 “I Am Fierce” Positive Affirmations
- 15 “I Am Fearless” Positive Affirmations
- Affirmations Audios (mp3)
- 2 Editable Graphics
- 25 New Articles
- Being Fierce Means… Checklist
- Being Fierce Means… Checklist Graphic
- Being Fearless Means… Checklist
- Being Fearless Means… Checklist Graphic
- 3 Editable Infographics
- 2 Editable HD Videos
- 15 “I Am Fearless” Positive Affirmations
Check it out here and pick up your copy before the price increases at midnight tonight.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject and I will send you the link to choose your bonus.
New Deals Today
Final Midweek Madness Starts Today!
Lori has opened up all of her Midweek Madness specials again for the next three days. Use coupon code MIDWEEK21 to claim your 50% savings.
New Training Bundle: 2022 Business Success Blueprint
Cindy has put together some of her best courses to help you plan for achieving your goals in 2022. They cover the four critical steps every online business owner needs to take to succeed:
- Email list building
- Traffic generation
- Product development
- Sales copy
When you have a step-by-step plan for each of those core business elements, you’ll always know what to do next to grow your business.
Right now, you can get all four courses for the price of one—that’s a savings of more than 78%, and it’s training that will serve you well for the entire year and even beyond.
Don’t wait though. This offer expires soon, and I don’t want you to miss out!
Get the 2022 Business Success Blueprint before it goes away on Sunday, January 2.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for 2 bonus choices. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject and I will send you the instructions.
New Coloring Pages: Love & Romance Partners Coloring Journal
Rayven has a new release this week. Save $20 on the Love & Romance Partner’s Coloring Journal when you use coupon code ROMANCE through Monday, January 3. The 38-page package includes:
- All About Me
- Our Love Story
- Common Interests
- Individual Interests
- Unforgettable Firsts
- Wonderful Memories
- Our Future Goals
- Our Bucket List
- Date Planner
- Date Ideas
- Vacation Planner
- Love Language
- And many more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim instructions in Rayven’s dashboard after purchase.
Year End Sale on Canva Templates
Tracy and Susanne are having a year-end sale on their Canva Ebook/Workbooks. You can pick up either 12 business titles, 12 self-help titles, or a bundle of all 24 for even more savings. Titles include:
- Building Better Friendships
- The Power of Optimism
- Optimizing Strengths and Improving Weaknesses
- Best Practices for Healthier Communication
- Creating a Peaceful Home
- Creating a Happy Social Life
- Making Habits Work for You
- Generating More Energy (Mind and Body)
- Stress Free Holidays
- Taking Care of You: Body, Mind & Soul
- Criticism – Giving and Receiving
- Reviving Enthusiasm
- 3 Ways to Find and Get in Front of Your Ideal Customers
- How to Avoid and Recover from Burnout as a Solo Entrepreneur
- Creating a Cash Quickly During a Financial Crunch
- How to Build a Brand New Email List
- 10 Steps to Building a Successful Business
- A Guide to Online Business Automation
- Adding Resilience to Your Online Business
- 7 Ways to Leverage Your Competition to Grow Your Online Business
- Productivity Blueprint
- Quarterly Planning for Maximum Productivity
- Become a Good Storyteller to Increase Audience Engagement
- Automate Success With the Power of Daily Habits
Other Deals You Might Like
New in the Shop! 2022 Floral Landscape Coloring Calendars
I added a set of 3 new Floral Landscape Coloring Calendars to the shop last night. These are dated 2022 Calendars in 3 different floral styles, in landscape format and PPT and PDF.
New PLR: Multiple Streams of Income for 2022 PLR
Tiffany has just released a new Multiple Streams of Income for 2022 PLR Pack this morning. It includes a bundle of six short reports on different streams of income for only $17 through January 2, 2022.
- Report #1: Funding Your Lifestyle as a Freelance Service Provider
- Report #2: Achieving Success as an Affiliate Marketer
- Report #3: Earning Money as a Digital Info Product Creator
- Report #4: Selling Private Label Rights
- Report #5: Finding Success as a Self-Published Author
- Report #6: Earning as a Social Media Influencer
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus choice. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
The Digital Divas (aka Melody, Jan, Helen, Stephanie, and me) have opened up all the doors on our Advent Calendar until the end of the month. This is your last chance to pick up any of the deals and freebies that were on our advent calendar.
See all the deals here – coupon codes all expire on December 31
Thrive Anywhere’s Flex Pass Open This Week
One of the best purchases I made last year was Lynette’s Passport. This year she’s improved the program and renamed it the Flex Pass and the doors are open now through January 1. This is your one and only chance to save 70% on your purchases for an entire year.
With the Flex Pass, you get a personal pass code with a $200 stored value – like a gift card – that you can use to shop their entire store. Unlike the old passport that limited you to products of the current year, the Flex Pass has no such restrictions. You can shop now or use it for new products in 2022 at 70% off!
Lynette only offers this program once a year. Twice if you’re lucky. And they don’t discount over 50% so this is a rare opportunity. Get the full details here:
Bonus Offer: For each Flex Pass you purchase, you may claim 2 bonus choices. Details to claim are in the Thrive Anywhere dashboard after purchase.
Credit Bonus from PLR.me This Week Only!
Ronnie at PLR.me is having a Bonus Credits sale this week. Until December 31 at 11:59 p.m. PT you get 50% more credits for your purchase. Here’s how it works…
- Buy 100 credits and get 50 one-time bonus credits (Total of 150 credits today!)
- Sign up for 400 credits/yr and get 200 one-time bonus credits (Total of 600 credits today!)
- …and so on.
Content Drafts Sitewide Sale
Nicole is having a sitewide sale over at Content Drafts through the holidays. You can save 50% on all these packs with coupon code HOLIDAYS through December 31. I love the way Nicole has structured these packs with and epic post, smaller blog posts, a self-assessment quiz and other goodies. I’ll be picking up a few that I missed out on when they launched to add to my blog this winter.
Price Increases January 1! The Kitchen Sink Plus
The new Kitchen Sink Plus planners for December are ready, and you have to see these! Here’s what’s included in your monthly membership each month:
- All Products will ONLY be available through the Membership – these will never be sold anywhere else!!
- A New Limited Edition Digital Planner
- A New Limited Edition Printable Planner
- A New Limited Edition Lead Magnet
- PNG versions of the layers for use on Canva!
- A Layered PSD File to create your own covers (at least 10 Layers)
- At least 5 Done-for-You Covers
- Monthly LIVE Workshop
- Surprise additions every month to complement that month’s planners!
If you join now, you’ll get both November and December content, and you’ll be grandfathered in at the lowest price too. Mel says she’s raising the price on January 1, so now’s the time to get in.
Bonus Offer: I have an exclusive headstart bonus for this of a set of at least 20 (sometimes I get carried away and you’ll get more) digital papers to mix and match with the monthly content. You’ll find download links in your members area on Mel’s site after purchase. December’s papers are now in your members area!
10 Free Cultivating an Abundance Mindset Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Blooms and Butterflies Planner from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle. Coupon code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS through December 31
3 Free Coloring Pages from Ekit Hub
Free PLR Sampler with papers, journal pages, and coloring images from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs
Free 2022 Calendar from Ekit Hub
Pastel Glow Digital Planner (and other freebies) from The Happy Journals Club
Free 5 Pack of Dealing with Negative Thoughts Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Taste Test pack of recipes and photos from Kitchen Bloggers. You get 3 recipes with 22 original food photos.
Christmas Printables Mini Kit from Ekit Hub
7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- New! Valentines Gnome Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- New! Christabelle Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Watercolor Gnome Clipart Bundle from Creative Fabrica
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Christmas Lights, Patterns And Cards
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – 50 Handy Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Paint Textures Digital Papers
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Lovebird
- Font Bundles Freebie – Candy Christmas Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Palamino Beach Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Floral Design Set
And that’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to find some lunch and decide what to do for the rest of the day. I think there’s probably a trainer session in my future, but other than that I really don’t know today. It’s kinda nice to not have a schedule right now.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|