We’ve been out shopping all afternoon. New boots and a Christmas tree later, I’m a happy camper this afternoon. It was so nice getting to spend a day out and about with Shaun. We don’t do this often enough now that he’s in a serious relationship.
I wasn’t even going to send a newsletter today, but I didn’t want you to miss out on the daily deals just because I was out having fun.
And, I didn’t want to lose the momentum I’ve gained by doing daily newsletters either, just to have a day off. That’s what today’s read is all about… building momentum for your business…
Today’s Read: Tips and Tactics for Building Momentum in Your Business, Part 1
Momentum is a funny thing, and I have a really funny relationship with it. When I have to I can work and I can let the momentum build to the point where I’m almost overworked and on the point of burnout. And then I just stop. Emails don’t get written and products don’t get created and books don’t get published. And just like when I stop pedalling on the trainer to catch my breath, starting back up again is harder than if I’d just kept going and pedalling slowly. It’s the main reason that I try to at least get a newsletter out every day, whether I’m feeling like I have the energy for it or not.
And it’s the same for a lot of my friends. Once you stop doing something, the longer you wait to start up again, the harder it gets. So for today’s read (and tomorrow’s too) I’ve collected up some of my favorite tips for building momentum and keeping it going.
- Take the first step. The kickoff of any project can be the most challenging stage. Give yourself credit for taking the initiative. You’re on your way to fulfilling your wishes. Even if you make a mistake, you can learn from it.
- Begin early. Use your morning hours wisely. Get at least one thing done before breakfast. You may sort through your emails or do a load of laundry in record time when interruptions are fewer. Most mornings, I don’t let myself have breakfast until the newsletter is done and published.
- Start strong. Generate multiple leads to fill up your pipeline. Get your lead magnet out there and working for you.
- Break projects down. Simplify complicated jobs. Whether you’re creating a book or a course, break your project into small doable steps.
- Aim for easy wins. Feel like you’re making progress by getting a few simple victories under your belt. It will inspire you to keep striving for more.
- Gather facts. Avoid delays due to uncertainty. Conduct the necessary research first. Browse online or ask coaches, colleagues, and mentors for the best resources. Reach out to experts to get their advice.
- Identify obstacles. Knowing what might trip you up allows you to plan for it and figure out a way around it.
That’s enough for tonight to get you started. I’ll share the rest of the list in tomorrow’s newsletter. For now, think about where you need to build momentum in your business and start planning out how you’re going to do that!
And now, here are today’s deals…
Deals Ending Today
New Coloring Pages: Warrior Women
Maureen has added her Warrior Women coloring pages to her shop this week. There are two options – full color images and line art, and you can save $17 on each on through Friday, December 10.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com with BONUS CLAIM in the instructions and I’ll send you the info.
New $10 PLR Ends Tonight: Friendly Persuasion PLR Special
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new $10 PLR special for you this week. The Friendly Persuasion content bundle includes:
- Audio book
- 10 articles
- 10 slide decks
- 2 mini reports
- Social Quote Posters
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject line. I will send you back the claim instructions for choosing your bonus.
Today’s Gifts and Deals
Digital Divas’ Advent Calendar
Can you believe we’re on Day 10 already? Today’s awesome deal from Stephanie is something that works really well for making sprucing up your planners and journals.
Sue and Di’s Advent Calendar
It’s Day 10 here too! Funny how that works. Today’s gift comes from Miranda at Printable Island, and you’ll have to mosey on over to her site to see what it is…
Check out Day 10 here – use coupon code Sue&DiGratitude to save 10%
Day 10 of Coach Glue’s Daily Deals
Melissa and Nicole have put their Full Time to Freelancer workshop on sale for today and you can save $220 with promo code 2021. This workshop includes these 4 modules:
- Lesson 1: How to Create a Unique Brand Identity & Website for Under $100
- Lesson 2: How to Build a Posh Portfolio that Racks Up Client Sales
- Lesson 3: How to Price Your Service Packages Without Living on Ramen
- Lesson 4: How to Land Clients with My Easy One Page Marketing Plan
You’ll also get access to done-for-you worksheets, checklists, and exercises to use with your clients.
And of course, to help you sell your course they’ve also included sales page copy, promo emails, and more!
Use promo code 2021 to claim your savings through midnight tonight.
Day 2 of Jenn’s $10 for 10 Days Sale
Jenn’s $10 Deals for today only are:
New Year New You Journal – CODE: NYNYDC
Esoteric Templates – CODE: ESODC
Grimoire – CODE: GRIMDC
Day 1 of Kitchen Bloggers 12 Days of Christmas
The crew over at Kitchen Bloggers is starting their annual 12 Days of Christmas Sale today. The first deal up for grabs is 50% off all holiday-themed and baking PLR packs. Use coupon code 12Days to claim your savings. Packs available in this sale include:
- Complete Holiday Dinner Snack Pack
- Holiday Entertaining PLR Pack
- Healthy Holiday Recipes – Volume 1
- Healthy Holiday Recipes – Volume 2 (Paleo edition)
- Healthy Holiday Recipes – Volume 3
- Christmas Mega Baking PLR Pack – final retirement sale
- Decadent Desserts – Volume 1
- Decadent Desserts – Volume 2
And One New Planner to Share Today…
Michelle has released a really cute Winter Let It Snow Planner today. You can pick it up for half price through December 16 with coupon code WINTER21.
The planner comes with 23 super cute pages in two sizes along with 6 different covers.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New PLR: Cultivating an Abundance Mindset to Get More of What You Want out of Life
Alice has a new release this week on Cultivating an Abundance Mindset to Get More of What You Want out of Life. It’s on sale through Tuesday, December 14 for only $14.95.
The content includes:
- 4 Cultivating an Abundance Mindset to Get More of What You Want Out of Life Reports
- 4 Detailed Checklists
- 4 Worksheets
- 4 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets
- 4 Course Delivery Emails
- 1 Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in your dashboard on Alice’s site after you purchase.
New Puzzle PLR: Winter Holidays Mazes
Dodge at Foxlike Files is a new seller to me, and she has a set of Winter Holiday Mazes on sale this week. Save $10 with coupon code WINTERMAZE through Monday, December 13.
This pack includes 20 holiday themed mazes, and their solutions, as transparent PNG, PDF and PowerPoint. These would be perfect additions to activity books and would pair nicely with winter colouring pages or the upsell of $10 off a set of winter themed word searches.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in your dashboard on Dodge’s site after you purchase.
New PLR: The Power of Self-Reflection
Shaun and Cally have a new release this week. The Power of Self-Reflection is a full “biz in a box” package that’s available for under $10 through Monday, December 13.
The content covers:
- What self-reflection is and why it is so important.
- The little-known technique for managing anxiety, depression, and stress.
- 4 shocking side effects of self-reflection and how to avoid them.
- The costly mistake that many people make when reflecting.
- 10 questions that you must ask yourself to get clarity on who you are and your life direction.
- 7 core principles of self-reflection.
- The surprising benefits of failure and making mistakes.
- The scariest question you can ask yourself and what you will learn from it.
- The most accurate indicator of how well your day will go.
- And more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in Warrior Plus after you purchase.
New PLR: Drop the Sugar PLR
Edith has a new PLR release this week. Drop the Sugar PLR includes 11 long-form articles for $21 through Tuesday, December 14. Edith is a certified PN1-NC or Precision Nutrition Level 1 health and nutrition coach, so she knows what she’s talking about. Article titles include:
- Is Refined Sugar Really More Addictive Than Cocaine?
- Sugar Shock – The Scary Impact of Sugar on Your Body
- Good Health Means Avoiding These 6 Sugars
- How Sugar Talks to Your Brain to Create a Sweet Addiction
- How Sugar Hijacks Your Brain and Holds Your Willpower Hostage
- Remove Sugar From Your Diet to Prevent, and Heal, a Fatty Liver
- 7 Natural Sugar Alternatives for Cooking and Baking
- 7 Sugar Substitutes to Consider (and 7 to Definitely Avoid)
- These 50 Ingredients Are Just Sneaky Ways to Say Sugar
- Why Limiting Sugar Is the Key to Eating Healthy
- Your Love of Sugar Is Natural … But You Can Beat It
I’ll be picking these up to learn from myself, since one of my big health goals is to cut sugar out of my diet completely.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in Warrior Plus after you purchase.
Amy’s Retirement Sale
Amy Harrop is retiring several of her courses this week and she’s bundled them all up for you. There are two options to purchase: Personal use ($47) or with PLR Rights ($197 – only 100 licenses available)
The courses included in this bundle are:
- Pop Culture Publishing Profits – Pinpoint “hot” topics before they explode in popularity
- One Page Publishing Profits – Easily create and publish captivating, value-packed one-page content assets!
- Easy Content System – Get access to my own personal step-by-step system to creating content with little known free content sources.
- Easy Ecom – Use my ecommerce model to sell new and used books on FBA.
- Permafree Publishing Quickstart – Easily build a following on the largest product search engine on the planet…Amazon.
- Companion Publishing Profits – Start publishing consumable content that compliments and/or ties into existing content that’s proven to be popular.
- Planner Publishing Profits – Save tons of trial and error and create your first planner product that will truly stand out of the crowd!
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim your bonus choice in Warrior Plus after you purchase. Personal Use – claim 1 bonus; PLR Option – claim 3 bonuses
New! 10 Free Cultivating an Abundance Mindset Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Blooms and Butterflies Planner from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle. Coupon code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS
3 Free Coloring Pages from Ekit Hub
Free PLR Sampler with papers, journal pages, and coloring images from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs
Free 2022 Calendar from Ekit Hub
Free 2022 Pastel Calendar from Christina at CJD Laptop Lifestyle
Pastel Glow Digital Planner (and other freebies) from The Happy Journals Club
Free 5 Pack of Dealing with Negative Thoughts Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Taste Test pack of recipes and photos from Kitchen Bloggers. You get 3 recipes with 22 original food photos.
Christmas Printables Mini Kit from Ekit Hub
7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Christmas Farmhouse Decor Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Gloriya Script
- Design Bundles Freebie – Scandinavian Christmas set
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor Flowers and Birds Set
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Lovebird
- Font Bundles Freebie – Candy Christmas Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Palamino Beach Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Nordic Christmas Seamless Patterns
This Week’s Reads
Thursday – Getting Your Course Investment Back
From Alice at Ekit Hub – 10 Ways To Use Digital Coloring Pages as Marketing Tools
From Bublish – 5 Top Ideas to Sell More Books for the the Holidays
From Alice at Ekit Hub – How to Stand Out in the Coloring Pages and Coloring Book Niche
And that’s it from me today. I’ll be back tomorrow with the rest of my tips for building momentum. For now, I’m going to go and figure out something for dinner – it’s so tempting to order takeout – and watch a hallmark movie or something equally festive.
Have a great evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|