It’s 5:30 a.m. and I am up, all bright-eyed and bushy tailed and ready to start my day! The good news is that I can’t hear any wind between the buildings, so the expected windstorm that’s supposed to hit at some point today hasn’t started yet. So, I’m hoping to get out to the grocery store and back again before it does get too bad.
And then, I have a couple of short things to do and I’m going to start digging into Thrive Apprentice and getting that set up on my blog so I can start adding a few products there. Mel said something on yesterday’s call that triggered me to get down to work and get things done. You can grab the replay and access to the next 2 sessions here if you haven’t already.
But before I get to that, here’s what I have for you this morning…
Quick Links for Today’s Deals
(Just the links if you’re in a hurry. Select descriptions below.)
Today’s December Deals
- From Thrive Anywhere – Comprehensive Startup Workbook
- From Piggy Makes Bank – Big Smoothie Bundle – coupon code ADVENT
- From Coach Glue – How to Turn Your Passion for Service into a Profitable Business – code 2022
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
- The Fresh Start Bundle from Bundle Bash
- 2023 Green Mosaic Digital Planner from Jan at Simple Happiness
- A Year’s Worth of Staying Organized and Productive Content from Ekit Hub with My Bonus Workshop
- Pretty Pregnancy Journals Course from Roxy
- Mermaid Gratitude Mix & Match Coloring Package from Rayven at Color Monthly. There are 3 options available ranging from $27 to $97 through Monday, December 5.
- New Year’s Gnomes Kids Activity Pages from Virginie – coupon code NYGNO50 saves 50% through Monday, December 5
- Authorpreneur Masterclass Video PLR from Charles
- 340 Self-Validation Affirmations from JR Lang with My Bonus Workshop
A Few Freebies
- Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Belarost Modern Chic Typeface
- Staying Organized PLR Sampler from Ekit Hub
- How to Start a Money-Making Blog PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
- 22 Writing and Journal Prompts for Being Organized and Productive to Use in Your Journals
December Deals On Now
Today is Day 3 of Thrive Anywhere’s 12 Days Holiday Sale. Each day for 12 Days you can save 50% on 1 product for 24 hours. There’s also an option on the main page to pick up all 12 deals in one bundle for only $97 (works out to about 80% savings).
Today’s Deal is: Comprehensive Startup Workbook
Today is also Day 3 of Piggy Makes Bank’s Advent Sale. For each day from through December 24, you will be able to save 50% on a new product for 24 hours with promo code ADVENT. On December 25-26 you’ll have one last chance to get all the products at 40% off, and then they’ll be retired.
Today’s Deal is: Big Smoothie Bundle – includes 1 Short Report, 10 Articles, 10 Recipes, 10 Product Reviews & 10 Social Media Posts
And Coach Glue’s 12 Days of Deals are back for another year as well. Each deal is only available for 24 hours and then is replaced by a new deal. Use code 2022 to claim your savings.
Today is Day 3 and the deal for today is $70 off How to Turn Your Passion for Service into a Profitable Business, a video script and workbook package.
There’s also an option to grab all 12 Daily Deals in one bundle for $97.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
The Fresh Start Bundle from Bundle Bash is on now. This new bundle features 44 products with a total value of over $2500 for only $37.
2023 Green Mosaic Digital Planner from Jan at Simple Happiness is available this weekend. The digital version is 386 pages and comes with a detailed instruction manual so you can easily edit it. There’s also a matching Printable version in Canva and PPT formats. Choose one or grab the bundle with both for big savings. (Coupons are on the sales page and are good though Wednesday, December 7)
A Year’s Worth of Staying Organized and Productive Content from Ekit Hub with My Bonus Workshopis on sale this weekend through Tuesday, December 6. If you choose the annual option ($97), you will receive:
- 12 Staying Organized Reports
- 12 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets
- 60 Articles
- 12 Printable Newsletters
- 60 – 18″ x 24″ Posters/Product Templates
- 60 Coloring Pages – Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (.png / PSD 2550 x 3300 px). 5 coloring pages per month.
- 12 Journals with Ecovers
- 12 x 21 Card Printable Card Decks
- 12 Worksheets
- 12 Checklists
If you choose the monthly option at $9.95 you get one topic package delivered each month.
I picked this up this morning, and am super excited to start digging into it. I’ve already got ideas rolling around in my head just from reading the topics list.
My Bonus Offer: Purchase the annual option and I will do a live workshop to share ideas for repurposing the content and show you how I would use all the components. Email me your receipt and I will send you the call details.
Ends Sunday! Pretty Pregnancy Journals Course from Roxy is available this week. In it she is going to do a deep dive into the pregnancy niche and share how to make journals for both KDP and Etsy. The 7 modules in the course cover:
- Introduction to the pregnancy journals niche
- Amazon niche research
- Etsy niche research
- Planning our journal
- Designing our journal
- Uploading our journal to Amazon KDP
- Uploading our journal to Etsy
The course is on a dimesale right now, which means the price goes up a little with each sale. When I looked just before sending it was at just over $14.
I’m not sure how much longer the launch price on this will last. The response has been great so far for JR’s 340 Self-Validation Affirmations package with my workshop bonus. I’m really looking forward to digging into this and seeing what all we can come up with. It’s been a while since I’ve worked with one of JR’s packages.
Here’s what you get…
- 340 Affirmations
- 20 Affirmation Graphics
- 4 Guided Meditations Audios and Scripts,
- 27 Articles,
- 30 Day Challenge
- Newsletters, Tweets, Sales Page, Bonuses and More
And as a bonus if you buy through my link, I’ll do a live workshop on Monday, December 12 on how I’ll be repurposing all this content. Send me your receipt and I’ll get you the registration details. (Pssst… check out the first upsell too… there’s a ton more content in there that can be repurposed a bunch of different ways.)
Today’s Read: 7 Ways to Learn More About Your Ideal Customer
Your ideal customer avatar is the basis for all the decisions you make in your business when it comes to content creation.
Your avatar should be based on objective data gleaned through feedback from your market and not your own assumptions. But, as I mentioned before, don’t discount your intuition entirely. Use the data you gather to back up what your intuition is telling you, and you should get a very clear picture of the decisions you need to take to build a successful business.
But where do you find all this information?
Here are 7 different ways you can learn more about your ideal customer…
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to the grocery store, and none too soon it seems. I can hear the wind starting to pick up outside now.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|