It’s Remembrance Day here and true to form, it’s chilly and grey and rainy here. My thoughts go out to all of those who have served and are serving, and to the families who have lost loved ones.
It’s been a strange day here, made even stranger by the fact that I’m doing a “roundup” on a Friday because I haven’t had a chance to do one all week. I mentioned yesterday that I’ve been doing a lot on my projects this week, and that had to come before newsletters. What I didn’t say is that since I usually run out of energy for the day by the time the newsletter is done, that I decided this week to prioritize getting products into the shop and other Black Friday type projects and work on them first every day.
I think it’s working. I was able to get one brand new product into the shop (the 24 Planner Dividers), and two planners updated to 2023 versions. Here’s what I got done (and if you already purchased any of the planners, you’ll find the updated versions in your account.)
There wasn’t much to update in the undated ones, but the year-at-a-glance calendars have been changed to 2023 and 2024.
Selected Quick Links to Today’s Deals
(Just the links for readers in a hurry. Product descriptions below)
New Deals From Me
- 24 Patterned Planner Dividers to Color
- Blue Wave Undated Self-Care Planner
- 2023 Dated Weekly Mandala Planners
- 30-Day Undated Mandala Reflection Planner
New Deals Today
- Time Worksheets Generator from Niranjan and Bings
- Anger Management Planner from Sue at Createful Journals. Coupon code ANGER
- Action Based Coaching Skills DFY Content from Sharyn at Content Sparks – save 50% – no coupon needed
- Sasha’s Black Friday Deal from Sasha Hutchinson – coupon code BLACK40
- Faith Journaling Membership from Daily Faith PLR
All the Christmas Deals
- Christmas Password Keeper from Michelle at PLR Niche – code PASSWORD
- Beautiful Memories of Holidays Journal from Dee at P4PLR.
- Christmas Tags and Clip Art Bundle from Carmen – code GIFTTAGS
- Vintage Christmas Planner Printables Bundle from Roxy
- Christmas Gnomes Activity Pages from Virginie – code GNOCHR50
New Freebies This Week
- Free Christmas Countdown Sample from Stephie the Happy Mom (sample not editable)
- Free Christmas Journal from Sue at Createful Journals
- Free Christmas Templates from Chelsea at PLR Friends
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
- 7 Steps to Get Featured on Hot Podcasts from Coach Glue – code 27 saves $70 through Sunday, November 13
- Heal Your Loneliness PLR from JR Lang
- Flagship PLR 50 Point SEO Audit from Joan Altres
- 7 Steps to Get Featured on Hot Podcasts from Coach Glue is on sale this week. Use code 27
Bundles on Now
- The Work Life Home Life Bundle from Val & Rayven at Bundle Bash
New Deals Today
New Today – Time Worksheets Generator
The big deal today is Niranjan and Bings Time Worksheets Generator. I had a chance to play with this a bit, and really like what they’ve done. You may remember the Math Worksheets Generator that they released a few months ago, that had a small Time Worksheets component. They’ve now broken that component out and expanded it into a full product on its own.
Math practice books are a huge market, and telling time is a huge sub-niche in that market. If you serve the homeschooling niche, or the activity books niche, you’ll definitely want to check this out.
The list of features they’ve packed into the front end is huge. I couldn’t even get a screen shot of it all on one page!
Check it out here while it’s available. The launch price is only available through Monday, November 14.
Anger Management Planner from Sue at Createful Journals. This is a mini-planner that comes with 10 templates, 5 digital papers, and 8 stickers. Use code ANGER to save 20% through Monday, November 14.
Action Based Coaching Skills DFY Content from Sharyn at Content Sparks is on sale this weekend. Save 50% through Monday, November 14 – no coupon needed. This is a five-module course plus intro and review modules that covers how to build the skills you need to become a business coach.
Sasha’s Black Friday Deal is on now, and you can save 40% on all her courses and commercial use templates through November 28 with code BLACK40. This includes:
- Fillable PDF Course
- Create Videos to Sell More Digital Products Course
- 85 Handprint and Footprint Crafts
- In Case of Emergency Binder
- 12 Canva Templates to Make Fillable
- 264 Lunch Box Notes
Faith Journaling Membership from Daily Faith PLR is available now. This is really cool, especially if you serve the faith-based market. For $15/month, you get 2 journals – a 21-day Prayer Prompt Journal, and a 7-Day Scripture Memory Journal – both in Canva format.
All The Christmas Content Deals
Christmas Password Keeper from Michelle at PLR Niche is on sale for only $9 through Monday, November 14. Use code PASSWORD to claim your savings.
Beautiful Memories of Holidays Journal from Dee at P4PLR. You will get 56 pages of journaling pages with prompts for 4 different holidays- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New year. Use the prompts and the coloring elements to document you favorite and beautiful memories from each holiday. It’s on sale for only $17 through Tuesday, November 15 – no coupon needed.
Christmas Tags and Clip Art Bundle from Carmen is on sale this week. Save $20 with code GIFTTAGS through Sunday, November 13. The bundle includes:
- 20 Christmas Gift Tag Canva Templates
- 35 Hand Drawn and Hand Painted Colored Christmas Illustrations
- 12 Christmas Seamless Pattern Digital Papers
- 16 Christmas Gift Tag Product Mockup Canva templates
- BONUS: 30 Low Competition Etsy Keywords for Gift Tags
Vintage Christmas Planner Printables Bundle from Roxy is available this weekend through Monday, November 14. The bundle includes:
- 30 page Christmas and Party Planner
- 1 x Lined Journal Interior
- 5 x Social Media Quote Designs
- 5 x Sticker Designs
- 5 x Journal Cover Designs
- 5 x Card Deck Designs
- 5 x Seamless Pattern Papers
- 5 x Coloring Pages
- 5 x Bookmark Designssigns
- 4 x Additional Lined Journal Interiors
Christmas Gnomes Activity Pages from Virginie are on sale through Monday, November 14. Use code GNOCHR50 to save 50%. The package includes 42 different activity pages for kids such as coloring pages, dot to dot pages, trace the drawings, scissor skills, mazes, and more…
Christmas Fun Mega Sale from Rayven at Color Monthly. There are two options to choose from, and both are filled with a mix of coloring pages, planner pages, and ephemera kits.
New Freebies This Week
Free Christmas Countdown Sample from Stephie the Happy Mom comes with 6 coloring pages. Grab the freebie before Tuesday, November 15 and you can save 50% on the full 30-day version with coupon code 30days (Please note: The free sample is non-editable)
Free Christmas Journal from Sue at Createful Journals to celebrate her shop anniversary this month!
Free Christmas Templates from Chelsea at PLR Friends. You get 5 free templates that includes 2 gift tags, 2 stationery pages, and 1 greeting card template.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Heal Your Loneliness PLR from JR Lang is available on a dime sale this week. This is one of JR’s huge packages that includes an ebook, 3 reports, 28 articles, guided meditation, affirmations, newsletters, and much more. I have several of these packages from her, and you can do so much with them when it comes to both content for a blog (if that’s your thing) and to create printables from.
Flagship PLR 50 Point SEO Audit from Joan Altres is a video PLR course that comes with 15 modules (48 videos) that show how to use a simple auditing strategy to find and fix existing SEO problems on your and your clients websites. It’s on sale for under $20 from now through November 14.
7 Steps to Get Featured on Hot Podcasts from Coach Glue is on sale this week. Use code 27 to save $70 through Sunday, November 13. This package covers:
- Step 1: Show What You’ve Got to Offer
- Step 2: Get to Know Your Host
- Step 3: Be an Irresistible Guest
- Step 4: Perfect Your Pitch
- Step 5: Create and Provide Sound Samples
- Step 6: Promise to Promote
- Step 7: Stick to Best Practices
Bundles On Now
The Work Life Home Life Bundle from Val & Rayven at Bundle Bash is on now through November 13th. This bundle is all about managing your work life and your home life, and there’s a good mix of training and templates in this one too. I’m looking forward to doing Val’s live Get Biz Done challenge because I’ve done it a couple of times before and always end up coming away better for having been there. This bundle has 33 products included with a combined value of over $1700 for only $37.
Today’s Read: 6 Ways to Promote Yourself Without Being Pushy
If you have a business and expect it to succeed, you have to learn to promote yourself. But that age-old stereotype of the pushy salesperson gets in the way for a lot of people, me included.
What do you think of when I say “pushy salesperson?” If you’re like most of the people I know, it’s the stereotype of the use car salesman. That guy on late night tv yelling at the camera about all the great deals he has for you. No one wants to be that salesperson, and it’s a big reason why selling gets a bad rap.
But here’s the thing…
You’re not that person. And if we’re being honest here, most used car salespeople aren’t that person either. There are ways to promote yourself and your products without having to resort to being a pushy salesperson.
That’s it for me today. I’m off to find some dinner and then work on my projects some more tonight. I’ve got a list of 5 things that absolutely have to get done this weekend, so I’ll be head down working from after dinner tonight until Shaun gets home on Sunday!
Have a great weekend! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|