I’m getting a really late start this morning because I ended up going back to sleep for a bit after Shaun left. The time change and starting the day in the dark are really doing a number on me this year, so I’m thinking there may be a few mornings like this before we get back on an even keel. And, it’s probably time to rearrange my desk so there’s room for my Happy Light for the winter.
Before we dive into today’s goodies, I do have a couple of announcements and reminders for you:
Announcement #1 – Date change for the Bonus Repurposing Session.
So, apparently I can’t read and I can’t remember what I set up for webinars and zooms either. On Sunday I said that the bonus Repurposing Outside the Box session for the Homepreneur’s Bundle was on Friday this week. Turns out I scheduled it for Friday, November 19 at 2 p.m. so if you bought the bundle through my link, you’ll find the signup details for that in your bonus PDF.
Announcement #2 – Today’s the last day to save on the Flowers Coloring Pages
The coupon – FLOWERS10 – for the ZenStyle Flowers Coloring Pages expires tonight at midnight. You can pick those up here if you haven’t already.
Affiliates Vs. JV Partners
I’ve had a couple of conversations this past week that came about as a result of my piece on how I decide what to promote, about the difference between affiliates and JV partners. I know a lot of people use the terms interchangeably, but the truth is they are not the same thing at all.
So, let’s start with a couple of definintions:
An affiliate is someone who sends traffic to a product creator’s website. They are given a special website URL, called an affiliate link, which tracks how much traffic they send to the product website. They receive a commission for each sale that is made for their affiliate link.
A joint venture (JV) is where you team up with other marketers in your niche for mutually beneficial activities. It’s a great way to leverage other peoples’ assets (such as their lists or traffic), and in turn they’re happy to help because they get something out of it too. The people involved in the joint venture are usually referred to as JV partners.
You can see by the definition that they’re not the same thing at all. An affiliate relationship is the easiest type of mutually beneficial relationship you can have with someone. You promote their stuff, and they pay you a percentage for any sales you make. You don’t have to be friends; you don’t even have to know the person – I know several people who automatically allow everyone who buys from them to become an affiliate.
There’s no expectation on either side – or at least there shouldn’t be – other than that the product creator will provide a decent product to promote, and a personalized link and the affiliate will take said link and send out an email about the product if it fits with their audience.
And to be sure, as I explained the other day, not every product someone creates will be something I or any other affiliates will want to promote to their audience. And that’s especially true in the PLR and low content space just because of the sheer amount of products that get released every day.
I don’t expect my affiliates to promote every single thing I release – some of my affiliates don’t promote anything but my bundle sales – and I’m perfectly okay with that. And by the same token, I promote a lot of stuff and am an affiliate for people who I know will never, ever promote my stuff because there stuff works for my audience but mine does not work for theirs.
To put it simply, being an affiliate for someone is a straight financial relationship where you get rewarded for sending quality traffic.
The issue arises when a product creator is also an affiliate and mistakes the affiliate relationship for a JV partnership. They build up expectations that if they promote you, then you’re going to do a tit-for-tat and promote them too. And for some people it works that way, especially on the IM marketplaces like Warrior Plus and JVZoo. But as I explained before, that doesn’t work for me because if you give in to those expectations you lose all credibility with your audience since at some point you’re going to end up promoting products that you know are not a good fit just because it’s expected of you.
A JV Partnership, on the other hand, takes time and work to build up and maintain. There has to be some common ground there that you can base a partnership on. For example, the relationship that Jenn and I have with UsePLR.com is a good example of a JV partnership. We have a common interest in teaching people how to use their PLR, and we work together to build products and maintain a community around that topic.
A mini bundle like the Meet the Content Creators one we did awhile back is also a good example of a JV Partnership. People with similar products, price points, and audiences (to paraphrase my good friend and sometime JV partner Melody Wigdahl) got together to do a sale and see if this partnership would work.
I hope that gives you some idea of the difference between affiliates and JV partners. As a product creator you do want to have both, but you should always have more straight affiliates and JV partners. Be selective in choosing both because the one thing they do have in common is that you are putting your own reputation on the line with both the affiliates you allow to promote you, and with the JV partners you choose to work with.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Current Offers with Bonuses…
- Piggy Makes Bank – Email Marketing Audits PLR
- Julie Coffman – 2021 Q4 Publishing Challenge
- Pretty Printables – Winter Wedding Planners
- Abundance Print PLR – Conquering Fear PLR
- Tools for Motivation – Living Strategically
- Last Day! JR Lang – Upgrade Your Experiences PLR
- Last Day! Ekit Hub – Leadership Ekit
- Printable Island – 40 Christmas Coloring Pages
- Last Day! Thrive Anywhere – Comprehensive Startup Workbook
Deals Ending Today
Last Day for These Printables: Leadership Ekit
Alice and Yusef have launched their Leadership Ekit this week. You get over 228 pieces of content based on the theme of leadership including:
- 7 Page Report: “10 Ways to Be a Leader That Inspires Others”
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: .JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 3 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more.
- 10 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more.
- 72-Page Embracing Our Differences Journal – Give your customers a beautiful place to write their thoughts and to make their affirmations a reality.
- 72-Page Leading with Intentions Journal – Another gorgeous planner with plenty of space to share thoughts on positive change in their lives.
- 2 Journal Cover Sets – The designs are in PowerPoint for super easy editing. We’ve also included flat PNG files for your documents and 2 x 3-D versions for each journal.
- 36-Card Leadership Deck: Fully editable cards, formatted for commercial or at-home printing, instructions included.
- 36-Card Teamwork Deck: Another fully editable deck, filled with quotes to create positive change
- Extra Bonus Added! 10 extra printables for your projects
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for bonuses. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim instructions inside the Ekit Hub Dashboard after you purchase.
Coupon Expires Tonight: Comprehensive Startup Workbook
Lynette has released a cool new Comprehensive Startup Workbook this week that you can use to help your customers get organized to start their new businesses. It includes areas for goals, customers, branding, marketing and start up growth plan to help them get set up easily.
Use coupon code STARTUP to save 50% through Tuesday, November 9.
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for bonuses. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim instructions inside the Thrive Anywhere Dashboard after you purchase.
Price Increases Tonight: Upgrade Your Experiences for a Better You
JR Lang has a new mega PLR pack out this week. The topic is Upgrade Your Experiences for a Better You and it’s on a dime sale right now starting at $19 through the next few days.
The package includes:
- eBook: How Our Experiences Shape Us: Mindset, Belief Systems, Self-Worth And Success – 60 Experiences That Make You Better
- 7 Day Email Series: Creating Experiences That Boost Your Wellbeing
- Challenge: 30 Days Of Positive Experiences To Boost Wellbeing
- 40 Tips/Tweets/Social Media Updates
- 30 New Articles
- Editable Checklist: 60 Experiences That Make You Better
- Editable Checklist Graphics: 60 Experiences That Make You Better
- 3 Editable Infographics
- Editable HD Videos
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and I will send you the bonus claim information.
New Deals Today
New Coloring Pages: Tropical Plants
Rayven has just released a new set of Tropical Plants Coloring Pages. You get 30 pages for $27 with coupon code TROPICAL through November 15.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus choice. Details are in your dashboard on Rayven’s site after purchase.
New Training: Lead Magnet Makeover
I’m really looking forward to this new training from Cindy Bidar because I really need a new lead magnet for my site. In Lead Magnet Makeover, Cindy’s going to show how to:
- Evaluate your existing offers so you can know whether they’re still working for you.
- Finally understand exactly what makes some lead magnets so profitable, while others never earn their keep.
- Know once and for all if you’re even creating the right kinds of lead magnets for your audience.
- Breathe new life into those stale lead magnets, or even create brand new offers from scratch following Cindy’s step-by-step system.
Check it out here and use coupon code MAKEOVER to save $60 at checkout through Sunday, November 14.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus choice. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org for bonus claim instructions.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Training: 2021 Q4 Challenge: Full Color Publishing Profits
I am so excited that Julie Coffman has finally released her Q4 Publishing Challenge for this year. The theme this year is Full Color Profits, and it’s a publishing topic that not many people have focused on so we’re in a prime spot to learn something new. (Yes, I’m already signed up for the challenge, so I’ll be there right alongside you!)
I love how transparent Julie is being with this challenge. In addition to teaching you how to publish your own full-color books, she is also pulling back the curtain on how she researches and launches a new publishing brand. What does that mean for you? It That means you will be able to get a never-before-seen peek into one of her ACTUAL BRANDS and can even follow along with what she publishes and how she grows long after the challenge is over!
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. Eastern on November 14, and the lessons will start on November 15.
Bonus Offer: This training qualifies for 3 bonus choices. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim document on Warrior Plus after you purchase.
New Printables: Winter Wedding Planner Printables
Sheila has two sets of Winter Wedding Planner Printables available this week. You can purchase them separately or bundle them together for more savings if you want both.
Festive Winter Wedding Planner – coupon code FESTIVE25 saves $12 through November 17.
Grey Winter Wedding Planner – coupon code GREY25 saves $12 through November 17.
Winter Wedding Planner Bundle – coupon code WED37 saves $12 through November 17.
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a “choose your own” bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com to receive the bonus claim instructions.
New Printables: 2022 Landscape Coloring Calendar
Shannon at Creative Printable Designs has a new 2022 Landscape Coloring Calendar available this week. Save $7 through Sunday, November 14 with coupon code CALENDAR2022
New PLR: Conquering Fear
Shaun & Cally have a new launch of their Conquering Fear PLR this week. You can pick it up this week for only $9.95 through Friday, November 12. The content covers:
- What fear is and what triggers it.
- Why even the strongest people have fear and how they overcome it.
- 4 reasons why you must learn how to overcome fear.
- 5 things you probably never knew about fear.
- The shocking reason why some people enjoy fearful situations such as horror movies and rollercoasters.
- The little-known difference between fears and phobias.
- Why do people suffer from low self-esteem.
- 10 simple ways to boost your self-esteem.
- Do you have chrometophobia? See chapter 5 to find out.
- 8 common money fears and 5 psychological tricks to help you overcome them.
- Why you shouldn’t compare yourself to others.
- The secret to overcoming the fear of the unknown.
- And much more…
Bonus Offer: This training qualifies for abonus choice. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim document on Warrior Plus after you purchase.
New PLR: Living Strategically
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new release this week as well. Living Strategically is a full content funnel that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- A Marketing Suite – with sales letter, product thumbnails and a hand-curated photo collection
2Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a “choose your own” bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the bonus claim instructions.
Pick of the Week Sale Ends Tomorrow! 40 Christmas Themed Coloring Pages
Miranda has a new set of 40 Christmas Themed Coloring Pages available this week. The package includes 40 coloring pages, 48 gift tags, and 2 full color book covers. They’re on sale for $17.95 through November 10 – no coupon required.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus instructions inside your download area on Miranda’s site after purchase.
New! Free Taste Test pack of recipes and photos from Kitchen Bloggers. You get 3 recipes with 22 original food photos.
Free Personal Development Newsletter Pack from Publish for Prosperity
Christmas Printables Mini Kit from Ekit Hub
7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
10 Free Comfort Zone Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Free Craft Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
- New! Thanksgiving Cupcakes from Creative Fabrica
- New! Hello Darling Font from Creative Fabrica
- Good Grace Font from Creative Fabrica
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- New! Font Bundles Freebie – Lovebird
- New! Font Bundles Freebie – Candy Christmas Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Christmas Watercolor Baby Animals
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to grab a drink and get on my first zoom of the week.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|