It’s a cool, grey morning here in Central Ontario, but at least the rain has stopped for now. I’m heading out shortly to run a few errands and get back before the Homepreneur’s Adventure Summit starts at 11 a.m. Eastern. I’m really excited to hear Dan Morris this morning, and Debbie Gartner this afternoon. You can find the complete schedule here, if you want to come and hang out with us!
Don’t forget to check out the premium bundle with 50+ courses and products available for the next few days too. I think it’s one of the best bundles I’ve seen so far this year! And of course I have bonuses for you when you buy the bundle as well.
Other than that, in between summit sessions it’s going to be head down, get stuff done again today for me. Since about Saturday, something switched on for me and I’ve been getting a lot of work done, but also taking lots of time for myself so that I don’t get overwhelmed and burned out this year.
I’ve been getting up earlier, even though I really hate getting up in the dark, and taking the time to drink my tea and write in my journal, and practice my drawing before I even think about diving into work. And it really seems to be helping me to focus during the day to have that slower, more relaxing start to the day instead of getting up and stressing about everything I have to do.
But relaxing time is done for now, and I’m ready to start tackling my list for the day. I should say too, that yesterday I got everything but one item crossed off my list! I’m pretty darned proud of that… it doesn’t happen often.
So, here’s what I have for you today starting with the next installment in our Calls to Action Series.
Today’s Read: What Makes a Good Call to Action?
It’s not enough these days to slap up a link that says “click here” or “buy now.” Creating an effective call to action requires some serious thought. You will need to consider things like placement, size, colour, headlines, and more. And in order to get it right, you’ll also need to have a good understanding of your audience’s needs, your own needs, and how they fit together.
Here’s a list of the components of a good call to action.
One of the biggest things you need to know when you create your call to action is why you’re creating it. What do you want your audience to do and why? When you can understand why in terms that your audience understands and relates to, you’ll be able to get higher conversions on all of your CTAs.
It’s important to ensure that you pick the right size for your call to action. You don’t want it too small so that it doesn’t show up to your audience, but you don’t want it to look too big either. You need to ensure that the sizing is right based on the other things on your website.
It’s imperative that the authenticity of the images you use show through to your audience. This happens by understanding your brand and your voice as a business and choosing the right type of images to represent that to your audience.
You also want to make sure that you use the right colors for your site so that the call to action stands out. Look at it and ask yourself whether it stands out or clashes? Does it look professional and command attention?
You can create your call to action in many forms. For example, should you use a button or another type of image? Should you put a sign-up form under each blog post? What about a CTA to connect on social media? These are all forms of CTAs that have the potential to convert well.
An Action-oriented Headline
Your call to action should include an effective headline that tells your audience what to do. For example, buy now, download now, sign up now, and so forth are all action verbs that won’t confuse your audience as to what they’re clicking on and what they’re agreeing to do.
When you create a CTA, should you put text on the button that gets attention? Should you give an example to your audience on what to write inside the boxes they need to fill out to sign up for something? It depends on your audience, but these actions have been proven to improve conversions.
The other thing you must know about CTAs is where you should place them. Placing them in multiple places is usually the best answer to make sure that you give your audience every opportunity to decide to answer it.
Crafting a good call to action takes some thought and consideration to ensure it works. You’ll need to place and test them to make them better. Using A/B split-testing on the different types of CTAs that you can have and where you place them will ensure you are getting the results you desire.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Current Offers with Bonuses…
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- Piggy Makes Bank – Live Streaming for Business
- Piggy Makes Bank – Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth
- Andy Charlambous – Puzzle Book Training Bundle
- Tiffany Lambert – 2022 Work Life Success Plan PLR
- Amy Harrop – PD Visual Prints
- Last Day! Shawn Hansen – Clever Kitty Template Pack
- The Happy Journals Club – Positivity Journal Templates
- PLR Niche – Final Wishes Estate Planner
- Last Day! Ekit Hub – Christmas and the Holidays Ekit
- Simple Happiness – Naughty Christmas Elf Planner
- Planning Addicts – Direct Sales Templates with Master Reseller Rights
- Last Day! Thrive Anywhere – Set Your Goals Workbook
- Last Day! Niche Starter Packs – Worry Journaling Planner Templates and Printables
- Color Me Positive – Baby Animals Coloring Packs
- Coach Glue – Membership Site Idea Planner
- Tools for Motivation – Productivity Burst PLR Special
- Piggy Makes Bank – Getting a Better Night’s Sleep
- New! Melody – The Homepreneur’s Adventure Premium Bundle
- New! Unstoppable PLR – Finding Balance
- New! Simply Couture Designs – Christmas Card Bundle or Scene Creator
- New! Color Monthly – Life Abundance Coloring Planner
Deals Ending Today
New Printables: Christmas and The Holidays Printables Ekit
Alice and Yusef have just released their latest Ekit just in time for the holidays! The Christmas and the Holidays Printables pack is on sale for only $14.95 this weekend.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses choices. You’ll find the claim instructions on the Ekit Hub site after purchase.
New Printable: Set Your Goals Workbook
Lynette has a new release this week of her Set Your Goals Workbook. This workbook will guide you and your audience through setting goals and developing a plan of action to achieve them. Use coupon code SETGOALS to save 50% through Tuesday, October 26.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Lynette’s site after purchase.
Weekend Sale Ends Today! Clever Kitty Template Pack
Shawn has put her Clever Kitty Template Pack on sale this weekend. You can save $20 with coupon code MEOWWOW through Tuesday, October 26. The pack includes
- 52 professionally designed PowerPoint page templates in BOTH black & white and full-color options. Also included are two sets of digital and print covers that are easy to edit in PowerPoint.
- Plus, customers get video training to show them exactly how to edit the templates and covers in PowerPoint, so they can get publishing FAST!
- All templates and covers are sized at 8.5 x 11. Commercial Use Rights are INCLUDED!
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Shawn’s site after purchase.
xisting Content Deal: Worry Journaling Planner & Printables
April has just added a set of Worry Journaling Planner Templates and Printables to her store, and put them on sale through Tuesday, October 26. Use coupon code WORRY to save $40.
The pack includes:
- Worry Journal
- Journal eCover Canva Template
- Canva Affirmation Templates
- Worry Journaling Planner
- Workbook eCover Canva Template
- 5 Worry Journaling Printables in Powerpoint
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on April’s site after purchase.
Price Increase Tonight! Your Best Mental Health 10-Part Ecourse
JR Lang has a new launch this week for her 10 Part Ecourse on Your Best Mental Health. It’s on a dimesale for the next few days starting at $24 and going up every few sales. The package includes:
- Lesson #1: Your Best Mental Health: Purpose and Strong Goal Orientation (13 Pages/2,879 Words)
- Lesson #2: Your Best Mental Health: Healthy Mind – Preventing Burnout (14 Pages/3,014 Words)
- Lesson #3: Your Best Mental Health: Your Behavior Matters (16 Pages/3,043 Words)
- Lesson #4: Your Best Mental Health: Your Emotional Wellness (15 Pages/2,749 Words)
- Lesson #5: Your Best Mental Health: Stress Management (14 Pages/2,880 Words)
- Lesson #6: Your Best Mental Health: The Significance Of Your Environment (12 Pages/2670 Words)
- Lesson #7: Your Best Mental Health: Cognitive Health, Thoughts And Mindsets (12 Pages/2,559 Words)
- Lesson #8: Your Best Mental Health: Impulse Control And Self Management (14 Pages/2,638 Words)
- Lesson #9: Your Best Mental Health: The Role Of Boundaries (15 Pages/2,720 Words)
- Lesson #10: Your Best Mental Health: Autonomy (15 Pages/2,703 Words)
Plus an introductory report, PPT presentations and mindmaps for each lesson, email series, articles, and much more.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you instructions to claim.
New Deals Today
New Printables: Christmas Scene Creator
Carmen has released a new Christmas Scene Creator with commercial rights this week. This is a set of 15 hand-drawn and hand-painted Christmas illustrations you can mix and match to create your own unique scenes. These are great for Christmas book covers, cards, printables, and stickers. Use coupon code XMASCARD30 to save 30% through Sunday, October 31.
Carmen also has a set of Christmas Card Templates that she’s bundled together with the Scene Creator if you want to make your own Christmas Cards this year. The Christmas card templates include both portrait and landscape designs. They come with both Canva Templates and PowerPoint source files so you can change the fonts & colors and customize the cards with your unique design. Use coupon code XMASCARD30 to save 30% through Sunday, October 31.
Bonus Offer: Both options qualify for a bonus. You’ll find your bonus claim link inside Carmen’s dashboard after purchase.
New Printables: S.A.D. Feeling Blue Journal & Planner
Sheila has released a new and timely planner pack on Seasonal Affective Disorder (S.A.D.) I’ll be picking this one up myself to get more ideas on how to deal with S.A.D. because it’s something I deal with on a daily basis during the winter here.
See everything that’s included in this 36-page package and use coupon code HAPPINESS to save $17 through Thursday, October 28.
New Coloring Pages: Life Abundance Coloring Planner Designs
Rayven has a very cool new Life Abundance Coloring Planner available this week. It comes with 38 pages for creating your own abundance and law of attraction planners. Mix and match the pages, add coloring pages from other packages and you will have something completely unique to you.
See the page previews here and use coupon code ABUNDANCE to save $20 through Monday, November 1.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find your bonus claim link inside the Color Monthly dashboard area after purchase.
New Monthly Content: Spirit Animals Monthly
The newest installment in Gabby’s Spirit Animals Monthly membership dropped today. This month’s package is Tiger and you get:
- 1 Epic Blog Post (1000+ Words) on the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Image File (300 DPI) of the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Background Image for the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 5 Journal Page Templates and Cover Using the Graphics of the Spirit Animal of the Month in Canva and PowerPoint in 8.5″x11″
- Commercial Use Rights
Check it out here and choose the monthly or annual option
Bonus Offer: The annual offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find your bonus claim link inside the Warrior Plus area after purchase.
New PLR: Finding Balance
Aurelius has a new PLR release this week on Finding Balance. This is a full “biz in a box” PLR package that covers:
- How to choose your own set of values and priorities, shifting your mindset and giving up things that interfere with these priorities.
- How to balance your career, without giving your whole life over to work.
- How to spend more time with your family, catching those important memories as they grow up.
- How to make meaningful relationships with friends and family and the best way to utilize these to make life fuller.
- How to add wellness and health into the hectic life that you live right now.
- The importance of hobbies and free time to help fill your cup and feel so much better.
- How to put it all together with action plans that actually give you the balance that you want.
- And so much more!
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find your bonus claim link inside the Warrior Plus area after purchase.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like…
Sitewide Sale: Bethany is Having a Moving Sale
Bethany at PLR Perfect is moving, and that’s good news for you because she’s put everything in her shop on sale for 50% off when you use coupon code MOVING through Friday, October 29.
Her newest product is a Self-Care for Busy Moms 30-Day Challenge Journal that includes:
- Introduction to Self Care Page
- Two-Page Spread Each, for 30 Days
- Each spread includes a daily self-care idea
- Includes areas to record sleep, exercise, and water tracker
- It also provides reflection sections for each day
- Four Journaling Pages
New Coloring Pages: Baby Animals Coloring Book Packs
Maureen has added her Baby Animals Coloring Books Packs to her shop this morning. You can save $17 on each pack through 10 p.m. Eastern on Wednesday, October 27. The packs available include:
- Baby Animal Line Art
- Baby Animal Backgrounds
- Baby Animals Color Illustrations
- Baby Animals Color Backgrounds
You’ll find them all on the front page of the Color Me Positive PLR Shop.
Bonus Offer – This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and I’ll send you the bonus claim instructions.
New PLR: Productivity Bursts PLR
Justin and the Tools for Motivation team have a new package available this week. The Productivity Burst PLR Special is a full “biz in a box” style package that covers how to ditch the “hustle culture” and focus instead on prioritization and getting things done.
See everything that’s included here and save $90 through Friday, October 29.
Bonus Offer – This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you the bonus claim instructions.
Naughty Christmas Elf Planner
Jan has just released a super-cute Naughty Christmas Elf Planner this week. You get a 41-page planner in both PPT and Canva formats for $12.95 when you use coupon code XMASDEAL through November 3.
There’s also an optional extension pack with activity sheets, gift tags, letters from Santa and other goodies that you can bundle with the planner for only $19.95 when you use coupon code XMASELF.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Jan’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Positivity Journal Templates
Fran has a new bundle launching this afternoon at 2 p.m. Eastern. (The link won’t be live before then, so don’t click it just yet.) The Positivity PLR Bundle includes:
- 25 Positivity Journal Templates (in 3 sizes, colour versions and non-decorated versions)
- 19 Positivity Planner Templates (in 3 sizes, colour versions and non-decorated versions)
- 10 Positivity Journal Prompts
- 10 Positivity Pin Templates
- 5 Worksheet Templates (in 3 sizes, colour versions and non-decorated versions)
- 2 Simple Positivity Covers (in 4 sizes plus 3D mockups)
- 196 pre-cropped Washi Tapes
- All fonts
Save $15 when you purchase before 2 p.m. Eastern on Saturday, October 30. No coupon required.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Fran’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Final Wishes Estate Planner
Michelle has just released a new Final Wishes Estate Planner this week. Use coupon code ESTATE to pick it up for only $12.95 through October 31. The planner has 33 unique pages in both US Letter and A4 sizes.
See the complete list here and use coupon code ESTATE to claim your savings.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Michelle’s site after purchase.
Free Personal Development Newsletter Pack from Publish for Prosperity
New! Christmas Printables Mini Kit from Ekit Hub
New! 7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails
10 Free Comfort Zone Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
Last Day for This! Free Mandala Journal Coloring Pages from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs. Use coupon code JOURNAL21 through October 24 to claim.
Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- New! Free Craft Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg
- New! Halloween Animal Print Digital Paper from Creative Fabrica
- Brown Rustic Shapes Digital Paper from Creative Fabrica
- New! Tropical Leaves Set from Design Cuts
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Sky Adventures Illustration
So apparently I spoke too soon. It wasn’t raining when I started writing this at 7 a.m., but it’s pouring down again now. I finally got my tee time for tomorrow, so I really hope the forecast for warmer temps and no rain is right for a change!
I’m off to grab some food before the summit starts!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|