It’s another chilly but sunny morning here in Central Ontario.
It’s going to be an interesting day today. I ended up sleeping on the couch last night because we were putting my new closet organizer together, and my wardrobe is strewn all over the bed. Between not being very comfortable and Dan the Cat deciding it would be a good idea to jump on me all night, I probably only got about two hours of sleep. I sincerely hope I don’t fall asleep on Mel in the workshop this afternoon!
Since I don’t think I’m coherent enough to even edit a piece of PLR this morning, today’s read comes from my stash of archived content, but it relates to yesterday’s post (which also ties in nicely with Cindy’s deal for her Daily Money Makers Toolkit today).
Today’s Read: Understanding Calls to Action: What Is A CTA?
A “call to action” or CTA is a marketing term that describes the part of your sales letter, email, page, blog post, and other content that you create that helps make the sale. It’s the “call” you create for your audience to entice them to “take action.”
There are many actions you may want your audience to take, and they can be placed anywhere within your marketing content. Some examples of actions you may want your audience to take:
- Download a Coloring Page
- Download a Free eBook
- Sign up for a Webinar
- Get a Coupon
- Attend an Event
- Sign up for More Information
- Download a Checklist
- Buy Your Widget
You can place these CTAs wherever you like, and it’s usually better if you place them in multiple places. You might place a CTA at the end of your blog post, in multiple places on a sales page, at the end of your email, or even inside your whitepaper, eBook, or webinar.
CTAs are the connecting pieces of your funnels
You may have a CTA to sign up for the webinar, but inside the webinar, you may have a sign up for your six-week course. Inside your six-week course, you may have a CTA for your one-on-one coaching program. As you can see, the CTA can continue indefinitely if you have a better product to promote.
This is how your funnels are created. One product leads to the next, and you move your customer through the steps of the funnel with effective calls to action.
Use only one CTA at a time
But wait a minute, you say. You just told me to string a whole bunch of CTAs together to make a funnel. Now you’re telling me to only do one at a time?
Yes, and here’s why…
Too many options can confuse the readers as to which call to action you want them to follow. The best CTA strategy is to only include ONE CTA in each piece of content. You can put that CTA in several different places in that content (and we’ll talk about that in an upcoming article), but your content should have one prominent goal and that is for the reader to take the action you want them to take.
How you string them together becomes your funnel, but each step in the funnel offers only one call to action that leads to the next. So, you might offer upsells and down sells within your CTA strategy, but you wouldn’t offer both an upsell and a downsell on the same page. Does that make sense?
Your call to action should be direct, to the point, apparent at first glance, and congruent with the content and the audience to be of any good.
Creating effective CTAs
The trick with calls to action is that you need to be very clear, eye-catching, and aligned with your audience’s buying stage.
Think of it this way… if your audience is parents teaching their preschooler to read, you wouldn’t try to sell them a high-school English text. That’s not the stage they’re at. Not only will you not make any sales, you’ll also show them that you don’t really understand what their needs are.
But if you know your audience well, you’ll know exactly where and when to place your CTAs so that you can get good results.
Effective calls to action (CTAs) are so much more than a button that says, “buy now”. An effective call to action will compel your audience to act on your call to do something. That something isn’t always about buying. Sometimes it’s about getting them on your list, other times it’s about ensuring they’re watching your social media, coming to your live events, and more. Whatever your goal, a call to action is a way to get your audience to take the next step in building up the relationship toward becoming a customer.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Latest Bonus Products Added:
Current Offers with Bonuses…
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- Piggy Makes Bank – Live Streaming for Business
- Simple Happiness Biz – Fun Quirky Calendar
- Cindy Bidar – Daily Deals (Oct 12 -23)
- Last Day! Publish for Prosperity – Getting Outside Your Ccomfort Zone
- Planning Addicts – Fermentation Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth
- Lori Winslow – 12 Months of Templates (2 bonus choices)
- PLR Beach – Happy Thanksgiving Bundle
- Createful Journals – List Builder’s Action Plan (3 bonus choices)
- Creative Mama Designs (Roxy) – Thanksgiving Printables Bundle
- Color Monthly – Christmas Fun Mega Sale
- Sajan and Justin – The Work-Life Balance PLR
Deals Ending Today
Cindy’s Deal of the Day…
Cindy’s deal today is for what I think is my favorite of her trainings – The Daily Money Makers Toolkit. Use coupon code OCTOBER21 to save 50% for today only.
The Daily Money Maker’s Toolkit is a collection of tasks to add to your to-do list every day. It will help you prioritize your money tasks so you always have an answer to that critical question, “What will I do to make money today?” Each task in the toolkit includes:
- Time and resource requirements: You can easily design a schedule that works for you because you’ll know exactly what you can get done in the time available. Not only that, but if you’re outsourcing, you can accurately predict how long it will take your team to complete the project.
- Potential return on your time investment: All money makers are not equally profitable, so she’s listed estimated earnings for each task to help you prioritize based on your current goals.
- Tips and ideas for completion, best practices, and more: Each task is unique, so she’s included plenty of details to help you make the most of your time and effort.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. Email your receipt to email@example.com for bonus claim instructions.
New PLR: Getting Outside Your Comfort Zone
Alice has a new release over at Publish for Prosperity this week. The Get Out of Your Comfort Zone and Achieve Greatness Ecourse package is on sale through Tuesday, October 19 for only $14.95.
This is a 4-module DFY Ecourse that covers:
1. Why Leaving Your Comfort Zone is Important
2. Understanding Your Comfort Zone
3. Challenging Your Comfort Zone
4. Rewriting Your Life
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each piece of the funnel you purchase. Bonus claim instructions will be available on Alice’s site (under Bonus Links) after purchase.
New Printables: Llama Land Template Pack
I’m not sure how I missed this earlier, but Shawn has put her Llama Land Template Pack on sale this week. Use coupon code LLAMALOVE to save $20 through Tuesday, October 19
The pack includes:
- 52 Professionally Designed PowerPoint Page Templates in 3 colors
- 4 Professionally Designed PowerPoint KDP-READY Cover Templates in 3 colors
- The color templates and covers are DESIGNED FOR EASY COLOR SWAPS, so you can create an unlimited number of variations!
Free PLR: Expand Your Network PLR
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a free PLR offer for you this weekend. The Expand Your Network Free PLR Bundle is available through Tuesday, October 19 and includes:
- Article and Addon Content about Networking Skills
- Article And Add-On Content About Communication Skills
- Article And Add-On Content About Talking To Strangers
- Article And Add-On Content About Talking To Anyone
- Article And Add-On Content About Surviving Small Talk
The add-on content for each article includes an audio version, 3 social posters, and a blog post header graphic.
New Deals Today
New Training: List Builder’s Action Plan
Sue has just released her new List Builder’s Action Plan training this week. You can save $50 with coupon code LISTBUILDERS through Sunday, October 24.
Along with an Introduction, there are 10 training modules included:
- Module 2: Creating a Lead Magnet
- Module 3: Delivering Your Files and Products
- Module 4: Convertkit Training
- Module 5: Add Your Lead Magnet to Your Website
- Module 6: Creating Basic Videos
- Module 7: Basic Overview of Amember
- Module 8: Bundle Sales
- Module 9: List Building Events
- Module 10: Email Sequence Templates
- Module 11: Bonus Training
I can’t wait to dig into this myself to learn Sue’s tricks, especially for Convert Kit and Amember. She’s been using both for much longer than I have, so I know she’ll have some great tips.
Bonus Offer: This training qualifies for 3 bonus choices. You’ll find the claim instructions on Sue’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Thanksgiving Printables Bundle
Roxy has a new bundle of Thanksgiving Printables available this week for only $17 through Monday, October 25. The bundle includes:
- 30 Page Canva Editable Thanksgiving Planner Printable
- 1 x Lined Journal Interior
- 5 x Social Media Quote Designs
- 5 x Sticker Designs
- 5 x Journal Cover Designs
- 5 x Card Deck Designs
- 5 x Seamless Pattern Papers
- 5 x Coloring Pages
- 5 x Bookmark Designs
- ALL WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE!
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim details in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
New PLR: Christmas Fun Mega Sale
Rayven has a new Christmas Fun Mega Sale going on this week. You can pick up 40 page designs for only $27 through Monday, October 25. No coupon needed.
The pack includes:
- 20 Silly Santa Coloring Pages
- 6-page Vintage Santas Power Planner Pack
- 14 pages of Christmas Party Games Coloring Pages.
Bonus Offer: This training qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Rayven’s site after purchase.
New Free PLR: 7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine
Tracy and Susanne have released a new free PLR pack. 7 Days to Establish a Better Bedtime Routine includes 7 articles and 7 emails that cover the following content:
- When Should You Go To Bed?
- Simple Ways To Introduce Calm Into Your Evenings
- Why You Should Ban Screens From Your Bedroom
- Getting Comfy – Temperature, Touch, Sound & Scent
- Dealing With Stray Thoughts & Worries At Nighttime
- Relax Your Body With A Warm Bath Or Gentle Stretches
- Establish Your Nightly Routine & Stick To It
New PLR: The Work-Life Balance
Sajan and Justin have a new bix in a box style PLR pack on The Work-Life Balance available today. This pack covers topics such as:
- What a work life balance really is and what it is not – it is essential that you know this so that you can make all of the right moves!
- 9 major benefits of creating the best work life balance for yourself that you probably didn’t know about and that will inspire you to take action today!
- The biggest mistake that people make when they are trying to achieve the ideal work life balance!
- 5 common misconceptions about the work life balance that you must know about so that you can dismiss them and design your perfect life!
- The 5 most common reasons why most people never achieve an ideal work life balance and what you need to do to avoid them!
- Why developing the right mindset is essential to create the right work life balance and the 6 things you need to focus on!
- How you can say “NO” the right way so that you do not experience any feelings of guilt and be in control of your life!
- The 6 things that you MUST take into consideration when you are prioritizing things to achieve your work life balance!
- 5 more powerful methods that you can easily implement to create your ideal work life balance and transform your life for the better!
- 8 life-changing best practices that you must follow to ensure that you are successful with creating the right work life balance and being totally contented!
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim details in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
The Homepreneur’s Adventure Summit, Part 2 starts a week from tomorrow (October 26), and pre-registration is on now. Your earlybird registration gets you access to three days of speakers – the agenda is on the page for you – plus, you also get a $10 off coupon for the premium bundle that will be on sale during the event.
Sheila has a new Hello Winter Snowman Planner available this week. Save $10 with coupon code SNOWMAN through Sunday, October 24. This template pack has 20 unique pages that include:
- Meal Planner
- Weekly Planner
- Daily Planner
- Schedule of the Day Template
- Shopping List
- Gift Tags
- And more…
Faith has a new set of Time Capsule Printables available this week. You get 25 unique pages for $17 when you use coupon code INTIME through Sunday, October 24.
Andy Charlambous has bundled up three of his popular Puzzle Book Trainings into one bundle. For the next few days only you can pick up these three trainings for only $23.00
- Rapid Puzzle Book Domination
- Word Search Book Creation Warrior
- Sudoku Book Creation Empire
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Warrior Plus after purchase.
New PLR: Your Best Mental Health 10-Part Ecourse
JR Lang has a new launch this week for her 10 Part Ecourse on Your Best Mental Health. It’s on a dimesale for the next few days starting at $24 and going up every few sales. The package includes:
- Lesson #1: Your Best Mental Health: Purpose and Strong Goal Orientation (13 Pages/2,879 Words)
- Lesson #2: Your Best Mental Health: Healthy Mind – Preventing Burnout (14 Pages/3,014 Words)
- Lesson #3: Your Best Mental Health: Your Behavior Matters (16 Pages/3,043 Words)
- Lesson #4: Your Best Mental Health: Your Emotional Wellness (15 Pages/2,749 Words)
- Lesson #5: Your Best Mental Health: Stress Management (14 Pages/2,880 Words)
- Lesson #6: Your Best Mental Health: The Significance Of Your Environment (12 Pages/2670 Words)
- Lesson #7: Your Best Mental Health: Cognitive Health, Thoughts And Mindsets (12 Pages/2,559 Words)
- Lesson #8: Your Best Mental Health: Impulse Control And Self Management (14 Pages/2,638 Words)
- Lesson #9: Your Best Mental Health: The Role Of Boundaries (15 Pages/2,720 Words)
- Lesson #10: Your Best Mental Health: Autonomy (15 Pages/2,703 Words)
Plus an introductory report, PPT presentations and mindmaps for each lesson, email series, articles, and much more.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you instructions to claim.
Ending Tomorrow! Design Cuts Birthday Sale on Now! Save 50% on over 200 items
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Unique Collections Display Font Bundle from Creative Fabrica – Only $5
Super Designer Bundle from Creative Fabrica
Procreate Color Palette Bundle from Creative Fabrica
New Today! The Ultimate Festive Toolkit For Creatives from Design Cuts
The Cool Plugins and Effects Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 16 Addon and Plugin Packs for $12
The Thankful Thanksgiving Bundle – 2 Fonts and 28 graphics packs for $16
Christmas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 clipart packs for $19
The Winter is Coming Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 30 graphic packs & 9 fonts for $29
The Fabulous Annas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 19 graphics packs for $17
New! 10 Free Comfort Zone Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
New! Free Mandala Journal Coloring Pages from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs. Use coupon code JOURNAL21 through October 24 to claim.
New! Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
Free Infoproduct Templates from Ekit Hub
17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! Travel Soulmates Duo Font from Creative Fabrica
- Brown Rustic Shapes Digital Paper from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Christmas Bakery Clipart
- New! Ryuji Textures from Design Cuts
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Funny Turkeys Clipart
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|