It’s a chilly fall day here in Central Ontario. Even so, I think I’ll try and get out for a walk this afternoon. I’ve been neglecting my walking habit the past few days and I’m starting to feel it. And I really believe that not getting outside even if only for 20 minutes or so every day does play a real role in my energy levels.
This week I’m going to be completely focused on getting caught up and getting ready for a few upcoming events, including the January Low Content Bundle Sale.
Today’s Read: 9 Marketing Tasks You Can Start the Day With
If you really want to succeed at something, the best way to avoid problems is to make it a priority and do it first. Think about how you exercise if you are on a weight loss plan. You get up in the morning, and you get it out of the way, so you are successful right at the start of your day. That success carries with you throughout the day, making every choice going forward that much easier to make due to that success you experienced by getting your work out in early. You can do the same with marketing.
It’s so easy to get caught up in busy work, customer service, content creation, bookkeeping, and all sorts of tasks that take you away from the one money-making task you have which is promotion and making offers. The thing is, even if this makes it take longer to create the next product, that’s okay because the most important aspect of having a product is marketing that product if you want to have a successful business.
Because it’s so easy to get off track and caught up in other things that don’t bring in money right off, make it a habit to start your day with at least one money-making marketing task. For me that’s my newsletter, and some days that’s the only thing that gets done. But there are other things you can do as well to get your offers in front of people every day.
Here are a few ideas for marketing tasks you can do first thing in the morning:
Write & Send Email with a Call to Action (CTA) – Have you collected any case studies or stories of people using your products or services? If so, post a case study in an email with a CTA for them to get the same solution.
Create a Meme with Stats from Your eBook & Share on Social Media with Link to the Book – If you’re selling an eBook, even if you did not write it, you can create a meme using facts as a quote that makes people think. Include a note about the problems this book solves, and you’re golden.
Write & Publish a Blog Post with CTA – Blog posts should always include a CTA, and because of that, you can consider publishing a blog post to be a money-making marketing task as long as the post is promotional. A good post type for this is a product review.
Write & Send One Promotional Email – Your emails can be a one-off email that promotes a sale or something. Look through your affiliate offers to find something you can promote of theirs.
Record One Video & Post to YouTube & Facebook – You can earn in a few ways with YouTube.com. Turning your highest rating blog posts into YouTube and FB videos. If these have a CTA to buy something, it will really pay off.
Go Live on Facebook & Post CTA in Comments – One fun thing you can do is anytime you have something to promote is that you can go live on your business pages and in your groups. Excited about a product or service of yours or someone else’s? This will show that excitement.
Turn Your Meme into a Boosted Post — Once you have let the meme go for a bit, if it’s getting good results already, go ahead and boost it for a few bucks.
Turn your Video into an Advertisement on Facebook & Google – Take an entire video or cut of another video to make it into an advertisement on both Facebook and Google ads. If appropriate, you can also promote on YouTube.
Use Creator Content for Your Affiliate Promotions so You can Cut & Paste an Email and Social Update – Many content creators who have affiliate programs give free content to you that you can simply cut and paste into your systems. This is the fastest and easiest way to do a money-making marketing task each day.
Keep in mind if you have already created the content, doing these marketing tasks in the morning will be fast and simple. This is also something you can outsource to a VA. A content marketing manager may handle collecting content from your writers (or theirs), editing, and posting it in the right spots with an amazing CTA so that you don’t have to do it.
Making a morning task a daily habit will have a positive effect on your bottom line, as long as you are consistent in your efforts. Try it and see what happens!
And now, here are your daily deals…
Latest Bonus Products Added:
Current Offers with Bonuses…
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- Piggy Makes Bank – Live Streaming for Business
- Simple Happiness Biz – Fun Quirky Calendar
- Color Monthly – Vintage Santa Coloring Pages
- Cindy Bidar – Daily Deals (Oct 12 -23)
- Book Publisher Tools – Sudoku Puzzle Maker Sale
- Publish for Prosperity – Getting Outside Your Ccomfort Zone
- Planning Addicts – Fermentation Planner
- Abundance Print PLR – Fast Learner Blueprint
- Piggy Makes Bank – Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth
- PLR Planners – Photoshop/Affinity Strip Maker
- PLR Planners – Digital Gratitude Planner
- Lori Winslow – 12 Months of Templates (2 bonus choices)
- PLR Beach – Happy Thanksgiving Bundle
Deals Ending Today
Cindy’s Deal of the Day…
Today Cindy has put her Business Bloggers Checklist Pack on sale for 24 hours. Save 50% through midnight tonight with coupon code OCTOBER21. This pack comes with 19 must-have checklists that include:
- The Bottomless Well of Content Ideas Checklist: If you’ve ever said, “I just don’t know what to blog about,” then this list is going to become a go-to resource. It showcases 21 places you can find ready-made ideas for posts your audience will eagerly read and share.
- The Quick Content Creation Checklist: Time is precious, and unless you’re a professional blogger and can spend all your time writing, you’re going to need some shortcuts. Here are 13 ideas to make content creation faster.
- The Tools to Make You a Better Writer Checklist: Banish those “I’m not a good writer” thoughts forever with this list of 7 tools and strategies to turn your so-so writing abilities into content you’re proud to publish.
- The How to Make Money on Your Blog Checklist: Because let’s be real. You’re in business to make money, and your blog has to pull its weight. Here are 7 ways to monetize every blog post you write.
- Plus 15 other detailed, step-by-step plans, critical strategies, and useful tools, all presented in an easy-to-follow checklist format.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for bonus claim instructions.
Coupons on Di’s New Products Expire Tonight
Photoshop/Affinity Strip Templates
I picked this one up for myself because I was just wondering the other day how Di makes these! This series of layered templates in PSD format can be used to make any of the following:
- Page borders
- Book cover enhancements
- Scrapbook embellishments
- Junk journal embellishments
- Book marks
- And more …
Use coupon code STRIPM20 to save 20% through October 18
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on Di’s site after purchase.
Digital Gratitude Planner
Di has also released a new Digital Gratitude Planner. It’s part of the Digital Planner Bonanza Monthly Membership (so if you’re in that, don’t buy this), but non-members can purchase as a standalone product and save 20% with coupon code DGRAT20 through Monday, October 18.
I’ll be grabbing this one for myself too. I feel a weekend shopping spree coming on here!
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on Di’s site after purchase.
New Coloring Pages: Vintage Santas from Color Monthly
Rayven has just released a new pack of Vintage Santa Coloring Pages this week. You get 30 pages for $27 when you use coupon code HOHOHO through Monday, October 18.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim instructions on the Color Monthly site after purchase.
New PLR: Spiritual Articles
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has released a new set of 15 Spiritual Articles this week. You can pick them up for only $7 through this weekend.
New PLR: Fast Learner Blueprint
YuShaun and Cally have a new release this week. The Fast Learner Blueprint is on sale for under $10 through Monday, October 18.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each piece of the funnel you purchase. Bonus claim instructions will be available on Warrior Plus (under Affiliate Bonus) after purchase.
New PLR: Power of Influence
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles on the Power of Influence available this week. You can pick them up for under $10 on a dime sale from now through Monday, October 18.
New Deals Today
Pre-Registration for the Homepreneur’s Adventure, Part 2 is On Now!
The Homepreneur’s Adventure Summit, Part 2 starts a week from tomorrow (October 26), and pre-registration is on now. Your earlybird registration gets you access to three days of speakers – the agenda is on the page for you – plus, you also get a $10 off coupon for the premium bundle that will be on sale during the event.
New Printables: Hello Winter Snowman Planner
Sheila has a new Hello Winter Snowman Planner available this week. Save $10 with coupon code SNOWMAN through Sunday, October 24. This template pack has 20 unique pages that include:
- Meal Planner
- Weekly Planner
- Daily Planner
- Schedule of the Day Template
- Shopping List
- Gift Tags
- And more…
New Printables: Time Capsule Templates
Faith has a new set of Time Capsule Printables available this week. You get 25 unique pages for $17 when you use coupon code INTIME through Sunday, October 24.
New Training: Low Content Puzzle Book Bundle
Andy Charlambous has bundled up three of his popular Puzzle Book Trainings into one bundle. For the next few days only you can pick up these three trainings for only $23.00
- Rapid Puzzle Book Domination
- Word Search Book Creation Warrior
- Sudoku Book Creation Empire
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Warrior Plus after purchase.
New PLR: Your Best Mental Health 10-Part Ecourse
JR Lang has a new launch this week for her 10 Part Ecourse on Your Best Mental Health. It’s on a dimesale for the next few days starting at $24 and going up every few sales. The package includes:
- Lesson #1: Your Best Mental Health: Purpose and Strong Goal Orientation (13 Pages/2,879 Words)
- Lesson #2: Your Best Mental Health: Healthy Mind – Preventing Burnout (14 Pages/3,014 Words)
- Lesson #3: Your Best Mental Health: Your Behavior Matters (16 Pages/3,043 Words)
- Lesson #4: Your Best Mental Health: Your Emotional Wellness (15 Pages/2,749 Words)
- Lesson #5: Your Best Mental Health: Stress Management (14 Pages/2,880 Words)
- Lesson #6: Your Best Mental Health: The Significance Of Your Environment (12 Pages/2670 Words)
- Lesson #7: Your Best Mental Health: Cognitive Health, Thoughts And Mindsets (12 Pages/2,559 Words)
- Lesson #8: Your Best Mental Health: Impulse Control And Self Management (14 Pages/2,638 Words)
- Lesson #9: Your Best Mental Health: The Role Of Boundaries (15 Pages/2,720 Words)
- Lesson #10: Your Best Mental Health: Autonomy (15 Pages/2,703 Words)
Plus an introductory report, PPT presentations and mindmaps for each lesson, email series, articles, and much more.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and I will send you instructions to claim.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Printables: Llama Land Template Pack
I’m not sure how I missed this earlier, but Shawn has put her Llama Land Template Pack on sale this week. Use coupon code LLAMALOVE to save $20 through Tuesday, October 19
The pack includes:
- 52 Professionally Designed PowerPoint Page Templates in 3 colors
- 4 Professionally Designed PowerPoint KDP-READY Cover Templates in 3 colors
- The color templates and covers are DESIGNED FOR EASY COLOR SWAPS, so you can create an unlimited number of variations!
New Printables: Fermentation Planner
Jenn has a new Fermentation Planner available this week. It includes 23 unique pages for making all your favorite fermented foods and drinks. Save $10 through Wednesday, October 20 when you use coupon code SAUERKRAUT.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on your download page in Jenn’s shopping cart.
New Printables: Quirky Calendars
Jan has just released a fun and quirky 2022 Calendar pack this week. I just love how cute these are and you can pick them up for only $9.95 with coupon code CALDEAL through October 20. You get 14 pages in total (2 covers and 12 monthly pages) in both PPT and Canva formats.
There’s also an option to add on an extra bundle of planner pages and digital papers for just $10 more with coupon code CALBUNDLE.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a “choose your own” bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Jan’s site after you purchase.
Free PLR: Expand Your Network PLR
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a free PLR offer for you this weekend. The Expand Your Network Free PLR Bundle is available through Tuesday, October 19 and includes:
- Article and Addon Content about Networking Skills
- Article And Add-On Content About Communication Skills
- Article And Add-On Content About Talking To Strangers
- Article And Add-On Content About Talking To Anyone
- Article And Add-On Content About Surviving Small Talk
The add-on content for each article includes an audio version, 3 social posters, and a blog post header graphic.
New PLR: Getting Outside Your Comfort Zone
Alice has a new release over at Publish for Prosperity this week. The Get Out of Your Comfort Zone and Achieve Greatness Ecourse package is on sale through Tuesday, October 19 for only $14.95.
This is a 4-module DFY Ecourse that covers:
1. Why Leaving Your Comfort Zone is Important
2. Understanding Your Comfort Zone
3. Challenging Your Comfort Zone
4. Rewriting Your Life
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each piece of the funnel you purchase. Bonus claim instructions will be available on Alice’s site (under Bonus Links) after purchase.
New Marketing Tools: 12 Months of Templates
Lori has gathered up all of the templates she had created for her now-closed Pinterest Pizzaz membership, and you can buy the whole bundle of 120 templates for only $67 with coupon code 12MONTHS through Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
- 10 Templates for Every Month
- PowerPoint & JPG
- Full PLR Rights
- Bonus – 15 Halloween templates & 3 Holiday Sales Templates
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for 2 Choose Your Own bonuses. You’ll find instructions to claim on Lori’s site after purchase.
Ending Soon! Design Cuts Birthday Sale on Now! Save 50% on over 200 items
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Unique Collections Display Font Bundle from Creative Fabrica – Only $5
Super Designer Bundle from Creative Fabrica
Procreate Color Palette Bundle from Creative Fabrica
Last Day for This! The Digital Designer’s Dazzling Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Cool Plugins and Effects Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 16 Addon and Plugin Packs for $12
New! The Thankful Thanksgiving Bundle – 2 Fonts and 28 graphics packs for $16
Christmas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 clipart packs for $19
The Winter is Coming Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 30 graphic packs & 9 fonts for $29
The Fabulous Annas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 19 graphics packs for $17
New! 10 Free Comfort Zone Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
New! Free Mandala Journal Coloring Pages from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs. Use coupon code JOURNAL21 through October 24 to claim.
New! Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
Free Infoproduct Templates from Ekit Hub
17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! Travel Soulmates Duo Font from Creative Fabrica
- Brown Rustic Shapes Digital Paper from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Christmas Bakery Clipart
- New! Ryuji Textures from Design Cuts
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Funny Turkeys Clipart
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|