It’s a beautiful fall day here in Central Ontario. I walked over to the chiropractor’s office for my acupuncture treatment this morning, and then treated myself to breakfast at my favorite diner on the way home. It was a lovely, relaxing way to start the day before coming home and diving into the to-do list!
Here’s what I have for you today, starting with Part 2 of the How to Procrastinate Productively article…
Today’s Read: How to Procrastinate Productively, Part 2
In part one yesterday, we talked about how to procrastinate productively at your desk by taking care of all manner of little tasks when you’re putting off getting started on the big stuff.
Today, let’s talk about other ways you can be productive when you’re procrastinating.
Procrastinate and Move at the same time
As an online entrepreneur chances are you sit at your desk way more often than you should. Why not use some of your procrastination time to get up and move around a bit?
Do some housecleaning. There’s always housework to be done, and it’s another thing that gets put off in my house. But you can get it done in by tackling small jobs one at a time when you’re feeling like procrastinating on your regular work. Do tasks like
- Vacuum the floor.
- Scrub the toilet.
- Take out the garbage.
- Wash the dishes.
- Mow the grass.
The added benefit of getting things done around the house is that they all require you to get up and move to do them.
Run errands. Get out of the house and run some errands. Sometimes a change of scenery is all you need to kickstart your motivation and end your procrastinating tendencies, at least for the moment.
Get some exercise. Exercise is a great way to avoid feeling guilty while you procrastinate. You can do things like a 4-minute Tabata routine, a few yoga moves, or get outside and go for a walk around the block. It all lets you procrastinate on the work sitting on your desk and gets you moving and doing something for your health.
And the upside is that exercise is known to clear the mind, so you may find you come back with fresh ideas to tackle the problem you were procrastinating on to begin with.
Relax while you’re procrastinating
Take a complete break. Sometimes the best way to procrastinate is to just stop for a while and have a rest. Naps are always good, or if you don’t want to sleep, you can meditate and give in to the temptation to just be still for a few minutes.
Do something creative. Using your creativity can help you relax and give you the break you need. If you have a hobby, spend your procrastination session working on your latest project. You can draw or color or doodle too.
So there you have it… 12 ways to procrastinate productively. You’ll still get things done even while you put off the tasks you dread. Of course you could always learn how to stop procrastinating too, but that’s a conversation for another day.
And now, here are today’s deals…
A couple of bonus updates for you this morning…
First, I’ve taken the deadline to claim off the form. The main reason I did this is because I’ve decided to leave most of my bonuses available after the launch date. Since I preach that you should only buy what you need when you need it, it didn’t seem fair to me after thinking about it, that if you’re not ready for something now but you want to buy it six months from now, you should still be able to have a bonus on your schedule.
So, if you didn’t claim something because the deadline had passed, and still want to, just fill out the form and include your receipts to I can go back and verify and I’ll make sure you get taken care of.
The second thing is that I created 3 new bonuses for you to choose from. Here’s a quick peek:
Current Offers with Bonuses…
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- Piggy Makes Bank – Live Streaming for Business
- Simple Happiness Biz – Fun Quirky Calendar
- Color Monthly – Vintage Santa Coloring Pages
- Cindy Bidar – Daily Deals (Oct 12 -23)
- Book Publisher Tools – Sudoku Puzzle Maker Sale
- Publish for Prosperity – Getting Outside Your Ccomfort Zone
- Planning Addicts – Fermentation Planner
- Abundance Print PLR – Fast Learner Blueprint
- Tools for Motivation – Beating Burnout
- Piggy Makes Bank – Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth
- PLR Planners – Photoshop/Affinity Strip Maker
- PLR Planners – Digital Gratitude Planner
- Lori Winslow – 12 Months of Templates (2 bonus choices)
- PLR Beach – Happy Thanksgiving Bundle
Deals Ending Today
Price Increases Tonight! Digital Planner Deal from Melody (and me!)
Melody has put together a crazy, no-brainer deal to get you off and running for Q4. She’s put together a 2022 Digital Planner & Vision Board Combo and created not one, but TWO all new, completely hyperlinked 12-month digital planners for you for only $17.
Personally, I think $17 for one digital planner is crazy low, but to get two for that price… that’s a no-brainer in my book. And I’ve seen the planners, and they are gorgeous!
There are also two more crazy deals after you purchase that I partnered with Melody on…
OTO1 – The Mega Customizing Bundle ($27) – includes 60 original 8.5 x 11 covers, 36 original badges for titles, bookplates, etc. and 100 original color co-ordinated digital papers all with commercial use rights.
OTO2 – Hit the Ground Running in Q4 Live Workshop Series ($37) – Melody and I combined forces on this one to offer you 4 workshops that will cover Customizing Your Digital Planners (Mel), Digital Paper Repurposing (me), Creating Custom Lead Magnets (Mel), and After the Opt-in – Creating an Automated Back-End Sequence (me).
Flash Sale! Save 50% at Ekit Hub
Alice and Yusef are having a surprise Flash Sale this week. You can save 50% on all existing Ekits through Friday, October 15 when you use coupon code 50FLASH. (Can be used as many times as you like).
Cindy’s Deal of the Day…
Cindy’s deal for today is for her Email Marketing Campaigns. In this training she’s going to share how she:
- Consistently earns five+ figures every single month, primarily through her email list (and with what many would call a “small” list, too!)
- Writes sales emails that are so engaging she frequently gets notes of thanks from her readers (even when she’s selling to them!)
- Easily provides plenty of value along side her offers (because no one wants to be sold to all the time)
- Turns her best performing emails into evergreen earners that make sales over and over again (and without any more effort on her part)
- Makes continual improvements to her email marketing game (that’s the ultimate key to your success)
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for bonus claim instructions.
Sale Ends Tonight: Beating Burnout
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new package on Beating Burnout available this week. This is a full “business in a box” package covers:
- What burnout is
- The three different types of burnout
- How burnout can hurt you
- How to spot burnout
- How to avoid burnout
- How to recover from burnout
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each piece of the funnel you purchase. Email receipts to email@example.com to receive bonus claim instructions.
New Releases Today
Three New Products from Di
Di has been dealing with another week of load shedding (no power) but she’s still got new products for you today…
New Product #1 – KDP Quickies Lined Journal
These “KDP Quickies” are in PDF format. The title page and copyright page are editable. All you do is edit those two pages, save the document again and you are ready to publish. They’re designed for people who are just getting started in KDP publishing, and this one is available for only $7.95.
The covers can be edited with any software like PowerPoint, Photoshop, Affinity, Photopea, Canva etc. They are already created at the correct size for KDP.
New Product #2 – Photoshop/Affinity Strip Templates
I’ll be picking this one up myself because I was just wondering the other day how Di makes these! This series of layered templates in PSD format can be used to make any of the following:
- Page borders
- Book cover enhancements
- Scrapbook embellishments
- Junk journal embellishments
- Book marks
- And more …
Use coupon code STRIPM20 to save 20% through October 18
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on Di’s site after purchase.
New Product #3 – Digital Gratitude Planner
Di has also released a new Digital Gratitude Planner. It’s part of the Digital Planner Bonanza Monthly Membership (so if you’re in that, don’t buy this), but non-members can purchase as a standalone product and save 20% with coupon code DGRAT20 through Monday, October 18.
I’ll be grabbing this one for myself too. I feel a weekend shopping spree coming on here!
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on Di’s site after purchase.
New Marketing Tools: 12 Months of Templates
Lori has gathered up all of the templates she had created for her now-closed Pinterest Pizzaz membership, and you can buy the whole bundle of 120 templates for only $67 with coupon code 12MONTHS through Wednesday, October 20, 2021.
- 10 Templates for Every Month
- PowerPoint & JPG
- Full PLR Rights
- Bonus – 15 Halloween templates & 3 Holiday Sales Templates
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for 2 Choose Your Own bonuses. You’ll find instructions to claim on Lori’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth
Tracy and Susanne have just released a new self help package this week. Looking Within for Healthy Personal Growth includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code WITHIN to save $40.
Article titles include:
- Is it Me? Asking Yourself a Very Important Question
- Self-Reflection- 2 Ways Looking Back is Just as Important as Looking Forward
- Sometimes it’s You, Sometimes it isn’t- Here’s how to Discover the Difference
- Self-Reflection is a Sign of Maturity
- Warning Signs that You Could Use Some Introspection
- Healthy Benefits of Self-Reflection
- Asking WHY? The Key to Healthy Self-Reflection
- Self-Reflection Breaks Bad Habits and Starts Good Ones
- Self-Reflection and Your Health- The Mind-Body Connection
- Self-Reflection is the Foundation for Healthy Relationships
This is a great topic to build planners and journals around, and I am looking forward to digging into it to create new products for my blog.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on the Piggy Makes Bank site after purchase.
New PLR: Spiritual Articles
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has released a new set of 15 Spiritual Articles this week. You can pick them up for only $7 through this weekend. Topics include:
- Tips for Starting Your Spiritual Journey (506 words)
- How to Protect Yourself From Negative Energies (515 words)
- Crystals to Put Under Your Pillow (450 words)
- Creating a Spiritual Morning Routine (552 words)
- How to Develop Your Intuition (666 words)
- How to Connect With Your Spirit Guides (617 words)
- Self-Care Activities for Empaths (566 words)
- 7 Tips for Spiritual Growth (664 words)
- Signs That Your Manifestations Are Coming True (510 words)
- Angel Numbers and Their Significance (623 words)
- Connecting with Nature on Your Spiritual Journey (565 words)
- How to Make Moon Water (556 words)
- 3 Types of Smudge Sticks for Cleansing (495 words)
- Signs You Are Having a Spiritual Awakening (682 words)
- How to Use Dream Work as a Spiritual Practice (684 words)
New PLR: Power of Influence
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles on the Power of Influence available this week. You can pick them up for under $10 on a dime sale from now through Monday, October 18. Titles include:
- 5 traits of an impactful person (811 words)
- 5 Useful strategies to increase your influence (825 words)
- 5 Ways to Influence your team positively (846 words)
- Be conscious of the influences that shape your life (831 words)
- Become a better influencer (869 words)
- Develop an impactful personality (816 words)
- Examine the Influence in Your Life (897 words)
- Leading with influence: Find a way to serve (984 words)
- Never Underestimate your Power to Affect (845 words)
- Positive influence can have an incredible influence on your life (992 words)
- Renew your impact (956 words)
- The footprints of your behavior: Live an impactful life (923 words)
- The importance of influence (986 words)
- Tip the scales in your favour surround yourself with quality people (859 words)
- You can have an impact on people (832 words)
Ongoing Deals You Might Like…
New PLR: Getting Outside Your Comfort Zone
Alice has a new release over at Publish for Prosperity this week. The Get Out of Your Comfort Zone and Achieve Greatness Ecourse package is on sale through Tuesday, October 19 for only $14.95.
This is a 4-module DFY Ecourse that covers:
1. Why Leaving Your Comfort Zone is Important
2. Understanding Your Comfort Zone
3. Challenging Your Comfort Zone
4. Rewriting Your Life
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each piece of the funnel you purchase. Bonus claim instructions will be available on Alice’s site (under Bonus Links) after purchase.
New Printables: Fermentation Planner
Jenn has a new Fermentation Planner available this week. It includes 23 unique pages for making all your favorite fermented foods and drinks. Save $10 through Wednesday, October 20 when you use coupon code SAUERKRAUT.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on your download page in Jenn’s shopping cart.
New Printables: Happy Thanksgiving Bundle
Becky has a new Happy Thanksgiving Bundle of goodies for you this week. It includes a 25-page Thanksgiving Planner plus 30 clipart, 24 digital papers, 2 sticker sheets for Cricut users, and over 30 digital stickers. Use coupon code GIVETHANKS to save $10 through Monday, October 25.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on Becky’s site after purchase.
Free Pattern Kits for Fall & Halloween from Catherine
Catherine at Content Accelerators has a new freebie available for you this weekend. The Fall Halloween Pattern Kit includes a set of 5 seamless patterns and Procreate stamp brushes. (That reminds me, I haven’t played with Procreate in awhile. Hmmm… )
There’s also an upsell for an additional set of patterns and clipart. Save 50% on the upsell with coupon code SPOOKY
New PLR: Thankful, Grateful, Blessed
Dina at Wordfeeder has a new pack available this week. Thankful, Grateful, Blessed includes 15 articles and emails for only $27 (reg. $47) when you use coupon code OCTPLR2021 (or you can also grab it as part of the Life Coach PLR monthly membership).
- Thanksgiving is More than an Afternoon of Eating
- Into the Spirit of Giving Thanks
- Being Thankful is Good for Your Health, Here’s Why
- Getting into a Gratitude Practice: Nightly Ritual
- Simple, Daily Joys to be Thankful For
- A Simple Gratitude Ritual for the Nightly Dinner Table
- Seeking to be Grateful Even in Difficult Times
- Please Pass the Gratitude: Thankfulness is Contagious
- Cultivate a Grateful Mindset in Your Kids Sets them on the Path to Happiness and Contentment
- Thankful for Difficult Moments, for the Lesson Will Bring You Strength
- Thankful for the People Who Hurt Us, for They Made You Powerful
- Thankful for the Moments Between the Moments
- Get Immersive With Your Gratitude Practice
- Grateful and Blessed to Have So Many Choices
- Write an I Love Life, Firsts, or Favorite Things List: Let Your Gratitude Flow!
New! 10 Free Comfort Zone Graphics from Publish for Prosperity
New! Free Mandala Journal Coloring Pages from Shannon at Creative Printable Designs. Use coupon code JOURNAL21 through October 24 to claim.
New! Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
Free Infoproduct Templates from Ekit Hub
17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! This Mate Font Duo from Creative Fabrica
- Mandala Hand Drawn Collection from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Christmas Bakery Clipart
- New! Ryuji Textures from Design Cuts
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Funny Turkeys Clipart
That’s it for me for the night! Shaun just left to spend the weekend at the girlfriend’s, so I’m going to grab some dinner and then settle in for an evening of product creation.
Have a great weekend! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our Digital Planner Deal on Warrior Plus! You get 2 digital planners for $17 on the front end, and a whole bunch of customization goodies and training in the additional offers.
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|