Welcome to your Wednesday roundup on Thursday.
I started to write this yesterday, and my day totally got away from me. I’m seriously hoping that it was the last day of my “Thanksgiving hangover” because there’s way too much to be done over the next couple of weeks and I don’t have time for feeling depressed, lethargic or unmotivated!
I was actually going to take myself to the beach next week for a few days, but I think I’m going to put that off until after the Homepreneur’s Summit so that I don’t fall even further behind.
With that being said, I have lots to share with you today starting with a few ideas on how to practice productive procrastination.
Today’s Read: How to Procrastinate Productively, Part 1
Procrastinate productively? Isn’t that just a bit of an oxymoron?
Not really. Just because you’re procrastinating on one thing, doesn’t mean you can’t be doing something else productive with that time.
The problem is that most people procrastinate ineffectively. They prefer to play games on their phone, surf Facebook, or watch YouTube videos when they could be doing something productive with that time.
Before we get to how to procrastinate productively, let’s talk about why you might be procrastinating in the first place.
The causes of procrastination are many and varied. They can range from lack of self-compassion to thinking you can’t do something to underestimating the time it takes to complete a task. Procrastination can also be a learned behavior – if your boss or role model is a procrastinator then chances are good you’ll be one too. (source)
The truth is only you know why you procrastinate. And only you can make the decision to procrastinate effectively. I’m just here to put a few ideas into your head.
Here are 12 ways you can procrastinate productively instead.
Procrastination tasks can be divided into three areas: tasks you do at your desk, tasks that get you up and moving, and tasks that help you relax.
Part 1 – Ways to procrastinate at your desk
Deal with your inbox. Research now suggests that an overflowing inbox can cause stress for your brain. Use some of your procrastination time to clean up your inbox, answer important emails and file, delegate, or delete the rest.
Pay bills. Sit down at your computer and make those pesky bill payments out of the way.
Network with your community. If you’re networking on social media, then it’s not really a waste of time. Instead of mindlessly surfing and watching videos, reach out to your contacts or spend some time in the groups and communities you’re a member of.
Declutter your hard drive. Digital clutter and cause just as much stress as physical clutter. If you spend some time cleaning up and organizing your hard drive you’ll be clearing your mind at the same time.
Update your schedule. Do you need to make a doctor’s appointment, set a meeting for next week, or make plans to get your oil changed? A procrastination session is a great time to take care of details like these that have to be done during normal business hours.
Call a friend or family member. When was the last time you called someone just to chat? I don’t know about you, but I find that everything gets done by email or text these days. When you’re procrastinating, call someone and let them hear your voice for a change. Chances are they’ll be happy to hear from you, literally.
Make important phone calls. These seem to go hand-in-hand with important emails. They pile up quickly and are rarely enjoyable to deal with. However, they seem more interesting when you’re procrastinating.
In Part 2, we’ll talk about other ways to procrastinate productively.
For now, here are today’s deals and updates…
A couple of bonus updates for you this morning…
First, I’ve taken the deadline to claim off the form. The main reason I did this is because I’ve decided to leave most of my bonuses available after the launch date. Since I preach that you should only buy what you need when you need it, it didn’t seem fair to me after thinking about it, that if you’re not ready for something now but you want to buy it six months from now, you should still be able to have a bonus on your schedule.
So, if you didn’t claim something because the deadline had passed, and still want to, just fill out the form and include your receipts to I can go back and verify and I’ll make sure you get taken care of.
The second thing – and the only thing that didn’t get procrastinated on yesterday – is that I created 3 new bonuses for you to choose from. Here’s a quick peek:
Current Offers with Bonuses…
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- Piggy Makes Bank – Live Streaming for Business
- Simple Happiness Biz – Fun Quirky Calendar
- Createful Journals – Arthritis Journal
- Color Monthly – Vintage Santa Coloring Pages
- Pixel Crafters – Harvest Adult Coloring Pages
- Cindy Bidar – Daily Deals (Oct 12 -23)
- Book Publisher Tools – Sudoku Puzzle Maker Sale
- Publish for Prosperity – Getting Outside Your Ccomfort Zone
- Planning Addicts – Fermentation Planner
- Abundance Print PLR – Fast Learner Blueprint
- Tools for Motivation – Beating Burnout
Deals Ending Today
New Printables: Arthritis Journal from Sue
Sue has released a gorgeous new Arthritis Journal this week. Use coupon code ARTHRITIS to save $5 through Thursday, October 14. The package includes:
- 8.5 x 11 Black & White Option – perfect for uploading to self-publishing sites
- 8.5 x 11 Color Option – turn into printables and sell on Etsy or Shopify
- 8.5 x 11 Minimalist with No Graphics – gives you a blank canvas to paint
- 5 Sets of Full Covers/Divider Pages in JPG sized at 8.5 x 11 inches
- 5 Sets of Digital papers in JPG sized at 8.5 x 11 inches
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim instructions on Sue’s site after purchase.
Weekend Special from Coach Glue Ends Today!
Melissa and Nicole are funning a weekend special on their Self-Care Planner for Coaches and Entrepreneurs. Save 50% through Thursday, October 14 with promo code 50. The content covers:
- Step 1: Make Yourself A Priority So You Can Radiate Daily
- Step 2: Building A Boss-Babe Routine For Self-Care That Sparks Joy
- Step 3: Shine Even Brighter By Making Self-Care a Habit
New Releases Today
Flash Sale! Save 50% at Ekit Hub
Alice and Yusef are having a surprise Flash Sale this week. You can save 50% on all existing Ekits through Friday, October 15 when you use coupon code 50FLASH. (Can be used as many times as you like).
New PLR: Getting Outside Your Comfort Zone
Alice has a new release over at Publish for Prosperity this week. The Get Out of Your Comfort Zone and Achieve Greatness Ecourse package is on sale through Tuesday, October 19 for only $14.95.
This is a 4-module DFY Ecourse that covers:
1. Why Leaving Your Comfort Zone is Important
2. Understanding Your Comfort Zone
3. Challenging Your Comfort Zone
4. Rewriting Your Life
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each piece of the funnel you purchase. Bonus claim instructions will be available on Alice’s site (under Bonus Links) after purchase.
New Printables: Fermentation Planner
Jenn has a new Fermentation Planner available this week. It includes 23 unique pages for making all your favorite fermented foods and drinks. Save $10 through Wednesday, October 20 when you use coupon code SAUERKRAUT.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a Choose Your Own bonus. You’ll find instructions to claim on your download page in Jenn’s shopping cart.
New Printables: Happy Thanksgiving Bundle
Becky has a new Happy Thanksgiving Bundle of goodies for you this week. It includes a 25-page Thanksgiving Planner plus 30 clipart, 24 digital papers, 2 sticker sheets for Cricut users, and over 30 digital stickers. Use coupon code GIVETHANKS to save $10 through Monday, October 18.
New PLR: Fast Learner Blueprint
YuShaun and Cally have a new release this week. The Fast Learner Blueprint is on sale for under $10 through Monday, October 18. This “biz in a box” style package covers:
- The surprising reason why it is so challenging to learn a new skill.
- Why the “10,000 hours” rule of mastering a new skill is an illusion.
- The difference between soft skills and hard skills and why you need to master both.
- 10 must-have skills that will keep you at the top of your game in the modern world.
- 9 tips to help you become a fast and efficient learner.
- 10 remarkable traits of successful learners.
- The little-known reason why you forget a piece of new information soon after learning it and what to do about it.
- What ‘Conceptual Learning’ is and how you can use it to supercharge your learning process.
- How to use the Pareto Principle to shortcut your learning efforts.
- And much more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each piece of the funnel you purchase. Bonus claim instructions will be available on Warrior Plus (under Affiliate Bonus) after purchase.
Low Content Resources
Price Increases Tomorrow! Digital Planner Deal from Melody (and me!)
Melody has put together a crazy, no-brainer deal to get you off and running for Q4. She’s put together a 2022 Digital Planner & Vision Board Combo and created not one, but TWO all new, completely hyperlinked 12-month digital planners for you for only $17.
Personally, I think $17 for one digital planner is crazy low, but to get two for that price… that’s a no-brainer in my book. And I’ve seen the planners, and they are gorgeous!
There are also two more crazy deals after you purchase that I partnered with Melody on…
OTO1 – The Mega Customizing Bundle ($27) – includes 60 original 8.5 x 11 covers, 36 original badges for titles, bookplates, etc. and 100 original color co-ordinated digital papers all with commercial use rights.
OTO2 – Hit the Ground Running in Q4 Live Workshop Series ($37) – Melody and I combined forces on this one to offer you 4 workshops that will cover Customizing Your Digital Planners (Mel), Digital Paper Repurposing (me), Creating Custom Lead Magnets (Mel), and After the Opt-in – Creating an Automated Back-End Sequence (me).
Free Pattern Kits for Fall & Halloween from Catherine
Catherine at Content Accelerators has a new freebie available for you this weekend. The Fall Halloween Pattern Kit includes a set of 5 seamless patterns and Procreate stamp brushes. (That reminds me, I haven’t played with Procreate in awhile. Hmmm… )
There’s also an upsell for an additional set of patterns and clipart. Save 50% on the upsell with coupon code SPOOKY
New Printables: Home for the Holidays Planner from Sheila
Sheila has released a new Home for the Holidays Planner this week. It includes 26 unqiue pages for all your Christmas and New Years party planning needs. Use coupon code HOLIDAYS21 to save $17 through October 17.
New Coloring Pages: Vintage Santas from Color Monthly
Rayven has just released a new pack of Vintage Santa Coloring Pages this week. You get 30 pages for $27 when you use coupon code HOHOHO through Monday, October 18.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim instructions on the Color Monthly site after purchase.
New Printables: Quirky Calendars
Jan has just released a fun and quirky 2022 Calendar pack this week. I just love how cute these are and you can pick them up for only $9.95 with coupon code CALDEAL through October 20. You get 14 pages in total (2 covers and 12 monthly pages) in both PPT and Canva formats.
There’s also an option to add on an extra bundle of planner pages and digital papers for just $10 more with coupon code CALBUNDLE.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a “choose your own” bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Jan’s site after you purchase.
New PLR: Thankful, Grateful, Blessed
Dina at Wordfeeder has a new pack available this week. Thankful, Grateful, Blessed includes 15 articles and emails for only $27 (reg. $47) when you use coupon code OCTPLR2021 (or you can also grab it as part of the Life Coach PLR monthly membership).
- Thanksgiving is More than an Afternoon of Eating
- Into the Spirit of Giving Thanks
- Being Thankful is Good for Your Health, Here’s Why
- Getting into a Gratitude Practice: Nightly Ritual
- Simple, Daily Joys to be Thankful For
- A Simple Gratitude Ritual for the Nightly Dinner Table
- Seeking to be Grateful Even in Difficult Times
- Please Pass the Gratitude: Thankfulness is Contagious
- Cultivate a Grateful Mindset in Your Kids Sets them on the Path to Happiness and Contentment
- Thankful for Difficult Moments, for the Lesson Will Bring You Strength
- Thankful for the People Who Hurt Us, for They Made You Powerful
- Thankful for the Moments Between the Moments
- Get Immersive With Your Gratitude Practice
- Grateful and Blessed to Have So Many Choices
- Write an I Love Life, Firsts, or Favorite Things List: Let Your Gratitude Flow!
New PLR: Beating Burnout
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new package on Beating Burnout available this week. This is a full “business in a box” package covers:
- What burnout is
- The three different types of burnout
- How burnout can hurt you
- How to spot burnout
- How to avoid burnout
- How to recover from burnout
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each piece of the funnel you purchase. Email receipts to email@example.com to receive bonus claim instructions.
New PLR: Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released three new mini packs this week. Each pack includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 11OCT21 to save $10 through the end of the month.
Tools and Training
It’s Sudoku Week!
Not officially, but Hans at Book Publisher Tools has decided it should be, so he’s put all the Sudoku Puzzle Makers on sale this week. Use coupon code SUDOKUWEEK to save 25% at checkout.
Bonus Offer: Purchase any Sudoku Puzzle Maker and claim one bonus per module purchased. Email receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org for claim instructions.
92 Days of Listings Challenge
What would your year-end look like if you had 92 more buy buttons active? Lori Winslow’s 92 Days of Listings Challenge is still available, and you can get in for only $77 right now. You get:
- Weekly Live Calls (Wed Noon Eastern)
- Dig Into Improving Listings
- Continue Adding a New Listing Each Day Through the End of the Year (92 total)
- 50% Discount of a Single Item Each Month (3 Total)
- Bonus– 30 Minute 1-on-1 Consult Call
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Lori’s site after purchase.
Design Cuts Birthday Sale on Now! Save 50% on over 200 items
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Unique Collections Display Font Bundle from Creative Fabrica – Only $5
Super Designer Bundle from Creaative Fabrica
New! Procreate Color Palette Bundle from Creative Fabrica
New! The Digital Designer’s Dazzling Collection from Design Cuts
Last Day for This! The Big Halloween Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 10 Font packs and 33 Graphic packs for $29
Decorative Display Font Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 27 font packs for $18
The Outdoor Adventure Bundle – 250 SVG files for $22
New! Christmas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 clipart packs for $19
New! The Winter is Coming Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 30 graphic packs & 9 fonts for $29
New! Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
New! Free Infoproduct Templates from Ekit Hub
New! 17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! This Mate Font Duo from Creative Fabrica
- Mandala Hand Drawn Collection from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Christmas Bakery Clipart
- New! Herbarium – Graphic Collection from Design Cuts
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Funny Turkeys Clipart
That’s it for me today! I’ll have a full Wednesday Roundup for you tomorrow, but for the rest of today I’ll be setting up sales pages, creating new bonuses and getting products ready for more events and giveaways. There’s nothing quite like coming back from a long weekend filled with all kinds of new ideas!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out our Digital Planner Deal on Warrior Plus! You get 2 digital planners for $17 on the front end, and a whole bunch of customization goodies and training in the additional offers.
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|