It’s another wet and dreary day here in Central Ontario. It seems like fall is really here to stay this time. And you know it’s almost time for the golf season to shut down here when golf course owners are discouraging you from booking a tee time. Shaun called to reserve a time for us on Thursday and he said the guy he spoke with did his best to discourage him for booking and told him to make sure he calls before we head out there. That one definitely falls into the “never have I ever” category!
Today’s Read: Are You Tracking Sales Data?
You know I’m a big fan of knowing your numbers and tracking all kinds of things in my business. The number one thing to track is your sales data.
I know it seems like a pain to have to monitor your sales data. The fact is, if you don’t track your sales data, you can’t determine what’s working and what isn’t. You may accidentally choose to stop doing something that is working in favor of something you assume works just because it’s your preference. By tracking and understanding the sales data that you generate, you’ll be able to tweak and modify your campaigns to get even more sales.
Here are a few things you can track to get the information you need:
Sales During a Specific Time Period – There are times when you should track your sales during a specific period. For example, if you’re having a special sale or promotion, is it working? How do those sales during that campaign compare with regular sales during a similar time period?
Sales by Product or Service – Your sales should be tracked individually so that you can figure out what is selling and what is not selling. If you have product C that never sells but product B that sells great, you’ll want to spend more time promoting product B than C.
Sales by Lead Source – If you have affiliates, or you posted a guest post, or a social media link to a product and so forth, which lead source is doing a better job sending sales to your links? If you get tons of clicks every time something is promoted on LinkedIn but no buys, but fewer clicks when you post to Facebook but more buys, you’ll want to adjust your marketing.
Revenue Per Sale – This is an important sales number to know because it informs how much you can afford to spend on promoting that item. You may use the data to decide to add an upsell to a funnel that has lower-than-average revenue per sale.
Returning Customer Sales – Do you know what percentage of your customers buy from you again and again? This is an important figure because if you have a healthy business, you’ll have plenty of returning customer sales. It’s easier and cheaper to keep a happy customer than find a new one.
New Customer Sales – You’ll want to track how many new customers you get for a campaign compared to returning sales. This information can help you increase your lifetime earnings from new customers if you know how to get them to become returning customers.
Depending on the type of business you have, you may have more or fewer opportunities to collect sales data to study. Sales data can inform so many aspects of your marketing efforts in order to take your business to the next level.
And now, here are your deals for today…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I have a couple of announcements for the bonus system. First, I am going to try and add 3 more new bonuses this afternoon for you.
Second, I’ve changed up the form so that there’s not a huge, confusing list or claim deadlines on the form. Just put in the name of the product you purchased and add your receipt details. The only thing I would ask is that you claim your bonuses as soon as possible after your purchase.
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- JR Lang – 101 Healing Practices
- Createful Journals – KDP Hardcover Templates
- Ekit Hub – Shortcuts and Templates Club One-Time Pay Option
- Piggy Makes Bank – Live Streaming for Business
- New! PLR Beach – Cat Care Planner
- New! Simple Happiness Biz – Fun Quirky Calendar
- New! Coach Glue – Fulltime to Freelancer
Events On Now and Upcoming
Content Creation Collection Toolbox Ends Tonight!
April’s Fall Content Creation Collection Toolbox is live and runs through Tuesday, October 5.
Here are just a few of the goodies you can pick up in this bundle:
- Michelle Farmer from PLR Niche contributed the Kids School Keepsake Journal PLR valued at $27
- Tara Alexandra from Tara Kachaturoff contributed the Procrastination PLR Bundle valued at $37
- Sherry Loren from Missy Rainbow contributed the 2021 Q4 Business Planner valued at $47
- Gabby Conde from A Cup of Zen contributed the Body Positivity Journal valued at $27
- Amy Harrop from Amy Harrop’s Blog contributed the Easy Personalized POD Quickstart valued at $27
- Susan Palmquist from Budget Smart Girl contributed the Freelance Survival Pack valued at $27
- Stephanie Hansen from Wildflower Digitals contributed the Strawberry Sundae Stationery Kit Bundle valued at $37
I contributed a brand new Autumn Leaves Dated Weekly Planner:
On Now! The Podcaster’s Kit
One of the things on my list to accomplish this year is to start my podcast. And one of the ways I’m going to be doing that is by using all the goodies in this year’s Podcaster’s Kit from Dan and Rachel. I even have a product in this year’s version. But enough about me…
If you have a podcast already, or have started thinking about hosting one, this year’s version of the Podcast Kit includes over 40 products that you can use to kickstart your podcasting dream. Here are just a few of the ones I’ll be downloading:
- Podcast Boost – How to Tell Your Story with a Podcast
- The 7-Day Podcast Launch Challenge: PLAN IT!
- Stop Struggling and Start Podcasting: Kickstart Your Podcast with an Engaging Content Strategy
- Podcasting from Both Sides of the Mic
- Video Production Made Simple
Transforming Lives Bundle Sale Starts Wednesday
Gabby is hosting her first bundle sale starting on Wednesday. I’ll have more details for you then, but if you’re in the self-help or personal development space I think you’re really going to like this niche-focused bundle.
Design Cuts Live Event Starts October 11
Design Cuts are hosting their biggest live event so far starting on October 11. The Create More Live event is going to feature 30+ live workshops from world-class speakers, covering a huge range of creative topics including Illustration, Lettering, Business & Branding, Photo Manipulation & more.
Deals Ending Today
New Templates for KDP Hardcover
Sue has released a new set of templates designed to work with the new KDP Hardcover features. The KDP Hardcover Templates Bundle includes:
- 70 PowerPoint layouts
- Sized in the 5 sizes for KDP publishing
- Cover templates for each size in 80, 150 & 250 page lengths
- Covers come in PowerPoint & PSD files
- 52 Colored Textured Digital Papers for use with the covers
- 50 Graphical Elements
- 3 Sample Covers in PowerPoint and PSD formats
- 5 Interior Blank Files – for use with the ReUse feature.
Use coupon code KDP to save $20 through Tuesday, October 5.
One-Time Pay Option Ends Tonight! Big Growth Shortcuts and Templates Club
The latest offer from Alice and Yusef is a little different. They have created the Big Growth Shortcuts and Templates club where sharing marketing strategies and fill-in-the-blank templates to make your product creation and marketing that much easier. October’s topic is “Making More Per Sale Mindset” and you can get started for only $9.95 a month. Or take the one-time pay option and have no monthly payments before October 5.
Want to try before you buy? Get a free set of Info Product Creation Shortcuts and Templates
Bonus Offer: When you choose the one-time pay option, you are eligible to choose any 3 bonuses from the Choose Your Own Bonus page. You’ll find the link to the claim information on the Ekit site after purchase.
New Deals Today
New Printables: Quirky Calendars
Jan has just released a fun and quirky 2022 Calendar pack this week. I just love how cute these are and you can pick them up for only $9.95 with coupon code CALDEAL through October 20. You get 14 pages in total (2 covers and 12 monthly pages) in both PPT and Canva formats.
There’s also an option to add on an extra bundle of planner pages and digital papers for just $10 more with coupon code CALBUNDLE.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a “choose your own” bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Jan’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Cat Care Planner
Becky has just released the Peek-a-Boo Cat Care Planner and you can save $10 through October 11 when you use coupon code MEOW. This cute planner comes with 40-pages in three sizes, cover images, and digital papers. There’s also an option to add a digital planner and bundle the two together.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a “choose your own” bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Becky’s site after you purchase.
Existing Content Sale: Fulltime to Freelancer
Melissa and Nicole are having a sale on their Full-time to Freelancer training this week. You can pick up this DFY training for only $77 with promo code 77 through Thursday, October 7. The training includes:
- Lesson 1: How to Create a Unique Brand Identity & Website for Under $100
- Lesson 2: How to Build a Posh Portfolio that Racks Up Client Sales
- Lesson 3: How to Price Your Service Packages Without Living on Ramen
- Lesson 4: How to Land Clients with an Easy One Page Marketing Plan
- Plus done-for-you worksheets, checklists, and exercises to use with your clients.
- And sales page copy, promo emails, and more!
- Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a “choose your own” bonus. You’ll find the claim instructions on Becky’s site after you purchase.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for two “choose your own” bonuses. Email your receipt and bonus choices to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add them to your account.
Ongoing Deals You Might Have Missed
New Coloring Pages: Thanksgiving Coloring Pack
Marlene has a new Thanksgiving Coloring Pack available this week. It includes 20 Thanksgiving drawings and 20 background images (10 with and 10 without borders) for $17.
New $10 PLR: Become a Good Leader
Justin and the Tools for Motivation team have a $10 special for this week on their Be a Good Leader PLR. This pack includes:
- How to be a Good Leader content bundle with audiobook, articles, slide decks, mini-reports, quotes posters, and ecover graphics.
- Goal Achiever Mindset Tips Sheet – with 5-10 tips, action steps, and resources
Price Increases on Thursday! 101 Healing Practices & Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit Giant PLR
JR Lang is back this week with a new giant PLR pack for you. The 101 Healing Practices & Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit Giant PLR includes:
- eBook: 101 Healing Practices And Self-Nurturing Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit
- 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- 25 Affirmations Graphic
- 7 Day Email Series: The Importance Of Self-Nurturing
- Guided Meditation: Healing Myself: Inner-Peace And Self-Soothing
- 25 New Articles
- Editable Infographics
- Editable Viral Images: 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable Collage: Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable HD Video: 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable HD Video: Guided Meditation: Self-Healing
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and I will send you the bonus claim information.
Weekend Sale: Save 50% on the Digital Business Audit
It’s been awhile since Jenn and I did a weekend sale, so for this weekend you can save 50% on our Digital Business Audit Workbook when you use coupon code AUDIT50 through October 8. This personal use workbook covers:
- which programs, systems and items you’ve paid for but don’t use.
- which domains you own, but aren’t earning from.
- important business information, contacts, and suppliers.
- which mailing lists bring in money?
- what products bring money and which don’t.
- and a whole lot more!
New! Free Adorable Elephant Template & Cover from Shawn Hansen (Tip: Check out the Subscriber Special Offer after you log in!)
New! Free Infoproduct Templates from Ekit Hub
New! 17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! Milkshake Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Mandala Hand Drawn Collection from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Halloween Characters Clipart
- New! Herbarium – Graphic Collection from Design Cuts
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Christmas Deer Silhouettes
And that’s all I have for you this morning… I’m off to find some breakfast, do a little more cleaning and decluttering, and get some product listings up on Etsy (at least 5 so that I can get caught up on Lori’s 92 Days of Listings Challenge.)
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|