If ever there was a day for the Monday blues, I think this one might qualify! It’s dreary and rainy here again, and I am already missing my summer sunshine! It feels like it’s time to get the Happy Light out for good and start using it every morning.
Since I decided not to let myself be overwhelmed this Q4, and to just stay focused on my goals and move ahead even if it’s just one step a day, in this week’s reads I want to talk about doing small daily marketing habits. Now, I’ll be the first to admit that this is easier said than done, and I think I’ve mentioned before that when I start to get overwhelmed, I completely shut down. That started to happen on the weekend, which was why I took off to the beach on Saturday afternoon instead of finishing the projects that were on my desk.
It worked too! Sunday I was able to get some work done and get a couple of things off my desk and I learned a new Photoshop skill doing it too. Of course, that left my mind going a mile a minute and I was awake at 4:00 a.m. this morning and creating products for my Etsy shop. I got 3 new printables done and will get them added to the shop later today.
At the moment, though, I have goodies to share with you and then I’m going to make some soup for lunch. It’s definitely a soup kind of day here today.
Today’s Read: Small Daily Actions Can Make a Difference
It’s often said that taking small daily actions is the way to experience success in anything you want to do. This is very true for many aspects of life, including your business. The actions that get results are consistent, directly affect your income, and provide value to your audience. Doing the right things each day pays off in more than one way.
Here are a few things to consider…
Don’t make things harder than they have to be.
Here’s a secret (it took me 20 years to learn this): making money is not complicated. Almost anyone can do it. But many of us – me included – make the whole process harder that it has to be. Even though it’s nice having awesome technology to help you get things done, it’s not required. The essence of making money online is simple: put up your buy buttons and tell people where to find them.
Money-making activities should always be first on your to-do list
Your business cannot exist if you don’t earn money. Therefore, make a list of activities you do in your business that can directly be credited with earning something. Making offers is the fastest way to make money. The first task I do for my business every day is write and send my newsletter. The later that gets done in a day, the more my day tends to get off track, but it’s the one thing I make sure I do every day.
Know your numbers
The other daily activity that is important to do is to keep up with your data. Make sure your calls to action are measurable, and make sure that you are keeping track of them. If you don’t track and measure, you’re only working on assumption, and that’s not going to work long term.
Marketing before product creation
You’ve probably heard this before too, but you should spend more time marketing than doing anything else in your business. You can outsource a lot of tasks to help you with your marketing, and that’s much easier than outsourcing your product creation. But this is one spot where us creative types tend to look the other way. It’s a whole lot easier to make the products than it is to tell people about them.
Finally, schedule everything
I wrote a lot about time management last week and this ties in with everything I said then. Schedule everything so that you know what needs to get done. To ensure that you do the things you need to do to grow your business and get smarter about marketing, it’s a good idea to use your calendar to schedule everything you are going to do. That way, when you go to work, you simply open your calendar and get started on those tasks. Consistency is the key to success, and when you turn your daily actions into habits, you really will start to notice a difference.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Last Day! Color Monthly – Herbal Apothecary Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- JR Lang – 101 Healing Practices
- Createful Journals – KDP Hardcover Templates
- Ekit Hub – Shortcuts and Templates Club One-Time Pay Option
- Piggy Makes Bank – Live Streaming for Business
- Last Day! Content Sparks – Business Success Habits
Events On Now and Upcoming
Last Day for $5 Pricing!
If you missed out on our Meet the Creators Sale the first time around, this is your lucky weekend. From today until Monday, October 4 you can pick up a bundle of 8 products in the low content space for only $5!
Here’s what’s included:
- From me – 12 Week Coloring Planner Pages – These are new and created just for this bundle!
- From Stephanie Hansen – 18-month Watercolor Motivational Calendar
- From Jan Small – The Floral Birthday Calendar
- From Melody Wigdahl – Digital Vision Board and Journal
- From Helen Ross – 40 Pages of Planner, Journal, and Activity Pages
- From Lori Winslow – Natural Summer Beauty Social Media Pack
- From Sue Fleckenstein – Sleep Journal & Tracker
- From Michelle – 17 Bird Watching Covers
This is a great way to meet and get to know the work of some of the best low content creators in the niche. And, since all the products come with PLR/Commercial Use Rights, it gives you a good starting point for your own creations without breaking the bank!
After you purchase, you’ll see an upsell bundle of 8 more full products for only $17.
Live Tonight! Free Q and A Brainstorming with Alice and Yusef
Alice and Yusef are hosting a Live Q&A and Brainstorming Event to talk about their Big Growth Shortcuts and Templates Club AND to answer your most pressing questions about online business.
The event is going to:
- Answer all your questions about the Big Growth Shortcuts and Templates Club and provide tips for using the membership to your best advantage.
- Brainstorm ideas based on what you’ve learned and answer your most pressing business-building questions.
- Introduce you to our new Co-CEO, Biscuit. She’s pretty awesome and has an amazing vision for work at home and the freedom online business can provide you.
- Share more ideas for growing your business beyond your wildest dreams.
On Now! The Podcaster’s Kit
One of the things on my list to accomplish this year is to start my podcast. And one of the ways I’m going to be doing that is by using all the goodies in this year’s Podcaster’s Kit from Dan and Rachel. I even have a product in this year’s version. But enough about me…
If you have a podcast already, or have started thinking about hosting one, this year’s version of the Podcast Kit includes over 40 products that you can use to kickstart your podcasting dream. Here are just a few of the ones I’ll be downloading:
- Podcast Boost – How to Tell Your Story with a Podcast
- The 7-Day Podcast Launch Challenge: PLAN IT!
- Stop Struggling and Start Podcasting: Kickstart Your Podcast with an Engaging Content Strategy
- Podcasting from Both Sides of the Mic
- Video Production Made Simple
Content Creation Collection Toolbox Ends Tuesday!
April’s Fall Content Creation Collection Toolbox is live and runs through Tuesday, October 5.
Here are just a few of the goodies you can pick up in this bundle:
- Michelle Farmer from PLR Niche contributed the Kids School Keepsake Journal PLR valued at $27
- Tara Alexandra from Tara Kachaturoff contributed the Procrastination PLR Bundle valued at $37
- Sherry Loren from Missy Rainbow contributed the 2021 Q4 Business Planner valued at $47
- Gabby Conde from A Cup of Zen contributed the Body Positivity Journal valued at $27
- Amy Harrop from Amy Harrop’s Blog contributed the Easy Personalized POD Quickstart valued at $27
- Susan Palmquist from Budget Smart Girl contributed the Freelance Survival Pack valued at $27
- Stephanie Hansen from Wildflower Digitals contributed the Strawberry Sundae Stationery Kit Bundle valued at $37
I contributed a brand new Autumn Leaves Dated Weekly Planner:
Transforming Lives Bundle Sale Starts Wednesday
Gabby is hosting her first bundle sale starting on Wednesday. I’ll have more details for you then, but if you’re in the self-help or personal development space I think you’re really going to like this niche-focused bundle.
Design Cuts Live Event Starts October 11
Design Cuts are hosting their biggest live event so far starting on October 11. The Create More Live event is going to feature 30+ live workshops from world-class speakers, covering a huge range of creative topics including Illustration, Lettering, Business & Branding, Photo Manipulation & more.
Deals Ending Today
Coupon Expires Tonight: Herbal Apothecary Planner
Rayven has released a new Herbal Apothecary Planner this week. You get 16 pages for $17 when you use coupon code HERBS through Monday, October 4.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Rayven’s site after purchase.
Weekend Special Ends Today: Free Holistic Health PLR
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has some new free PLR for you this weekend. She’s put together a Holistic Health Daily Routine Report and Cover pack that you can pick up for free this weekend only.
Weekend Special Ends Today: $10 PLR Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have put another set of products on sale for only $10 each this weekend. Note: The regular price shows on the sales page for each, but you’ll see the automatically discounted price on the checkout page for these packs:
Bullet Journaling – 10 articles and 12 product recommendations
Increase Your Sale Profits by Making Backend Offers – 10 articles and 10 social media blurbs
Christmas Doesn’t Have To Be Perfect – an Opt-in report & 10 articles
Relaxation & Stress Reduction – 30 articles and 30 emails
Instant Pot – 10 PLR Articles, 20 Recipes & Product Recommendations
Crafting Compelling Calls To Action – 10 PLR Articles, 10 Emails & 1 Short Report, and 10 Social Media Posts
The Importance of Self Care – 10 Self-Care PLR Articles, 10 Emails & 1 Short Report, and 10 Social Media Post
30 Days of Meditation & Spirituality – 30 Articles, 30 Emails and 30 Social Media Posts
30 Days Goals and Resolutions Challenge – 30 Articles, 30 Emails and 30 Social Media Posts
Seasonal Eating – Fall – 5 PLR Articles, 10 Recipes, Fall Gardening Tips, 15 Emails, Short Report and 15 Social Media Posts
Weekend Sale Ends Today: Business Success Habits
Sharyn at Content Sparks is having a weekend sale on her Business Success Habits DFY Course. The content covers how to develop the 5 essential habits of successful business owners, and it’s on sale until Monday, October 4 for a 50% discount.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the instructions to claim your bonus.
New Deals Today
New Coloring Pages: Thanksgiving Coloring Pack
Marlene has a new Thanksgiving Coloring Pack available this week. It includes 20 Thanksgiving drawings and 20 background images (10 with and 10 without borders) for $17.
New $10 PLR: Become a Good Leader
Justin and the Tools for Motivation team have a $10 special for this week on their Be a Good Leader PLR. This pack includes:
- How to be a Good Leader content bundle with audiobook, articles, slide decks, mini-reports, quotes posters, and ecover graphics.
- Goal Achiever Mindset Tips Sheet – with 5-10 tips, action steps, and resources
Ongoing Deals You Might Have Missed
New Templates for KDP Hardcover
Sue has released a new set of templates designed to work with the new KDP Hardcover features. The KDP Hardcover Templates Bundle includes:
- 70 PowerPoint layouts
- Sized in the 5 sizes for KDP publishing
- Cover templates for each size in 80, 150 & 250 page lengths
- Covers come in PowerPoint & PSD files
- 52 Colored Textured Digital Papers for use with the covers
- 50 Graphical Elements
- 3 Sample Covers in PowerPoint and PSD formats
- 5 Interior Blank Files – for use with the ReUse feature.
Use coupon code KDP to save $20 through Tuesday, October 5.
Price Increase Coming Soon! 101 Healing Practices & Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit Giant PLR
JR Lang is back this week with a new giant PLR pack for you. The 101 Healing Practices & Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit Giant PLR includes:
- eBook: 101 Healing Practices And Self-Nurturing Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit
- 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- 25 Affirmations Graphic
- 7 Day Email Series: The Importance Of Self-Nurturing
- Guided Meditation: Healing Myself: Inner-Peace And Self-Soothing
- 25 New Articles
- Editable Infographics
- Editable Viral Images: 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable Collage: Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable HD Video: 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable HD Video: Guided Meditation: Self-Healing
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and I will send you the bonus claim information.
New Templates Club: Big Growth Shortcuts and Templates Club
The latest offer from Alice and Yusef is a little different. They have created the Big Growth Shortcuts and Templates club where sharing marketing strategies and fill-in-the-blank templates to make your product creation and marketing that much easier. October’s topic is “Making More Per Sale Mindset” and you can get started for only $9.95 a month. Or take the one-time pay option and have no monthly payments before October 5.
Want to try before you buy? Get a free set of Info Product Creation Shortcuts and Templates
Alice and Yusef are also hosting a Live Q & A Brainstorming Event on October 4 at 7 p.m. Eastern.
Bonus Offer: When you choose the one-time pay option, you are eligible to choose any 3 bonuses from the Choose Your Own Bonus page. You’ll find the link to the claim information on the Ekit site after purchase.
Weekend Sale: Save 50% on the Digital Business Audit
It’s been awhile since Jenn and I did a weekend sale, so for this weekend you can save 50% on our Digital Business Audit Workbook when you use coupon code AUDIT50 through October 8. This personal use workbook covers:
- which programs, systems and items you’ve paid for but don’t use.
- which domains you own, but aren’t earning from.
- important business information, contacts, and suppliers.
- which mailing lists bring in money?
- what products bring money and which don’t.
- and a whole lot more!
92 Days of Listings Challenge
What would your year-end look like if you had 92 more buy buttons active? Lori Winslow’s free September Listing Challenge is just wrapping up, and she was asked to continue, so starting October 1 you’ll be able to join her 92 Days of Listings Challenge for only $47 through October 10. You get:
- Weekly Live Calls (Wed Noon Eastern)
- Dig Into Improving Listings
- Continue Adding a New Listing Each Day Through the End of the Year (92 total)
- 50% Discount of a Single Item Each Month (3 Total)
- Bonus– 30 Minute 1-on-1 Consult Call
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Lori’s site after purchase.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New! Vintage Retro Sunset Huge Bundle from Creative Fabrica
New! Procreate Color Palette Bundle from Creative Fabrica
Only a Few Hours Left! The Artist’s Essential Photography Bundle from Design Cuts
The Big Halloween Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 10 Font packs and 33 Graphic packs for $29
Decorative Display Font Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 27 font packs for $18
The Outdoor Adventure Bundle – 250 SVG files for $22
New! Christmas Clipart Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 28 clipart packs for $19
New! The Winter is Coming Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 30 graphic packs & 9 fonts for $29
New! Free Infoproduct Templates from Ekit Hub
Last Day for This! Holistic Health Daily Routine Report and Cover pack from Health and Wellness PLR
New! 17 Free New Client Getting Forms from Coach Glue
Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! Milkshake Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Mandala Hand Drawn Collection from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Halloween Characters Clipart
- New! Herbarium – Graphic Collection from Design Cuts
- Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Christmas Deer Silhouettes
And that’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to make some soup and figure out the plan for the rest of this week. Shaun is off for Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving weekend, and I know there will be a lot less work and a lot more golf going on at least those two days! So I need to get all my work for the week done by the end of Wednesday!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|