It’s a bit of a dreary day here in Central Ontario. It was a good day to have several back to back zoom calls because I’ve had very low energy all day. And I’ve been fielding a lot of customer emails from last minute downloaders of this year’s Birthday Bash.
Just in case you forgot… Today is the last day to download everything from this year’s Birthday Bash. I’ve asked all the contributors to keep their coupons active through the wee hours of the morning to account for time zone differences, but that’s the best I can do on my end. If you still have things you need to download you can log in here: https://ritchiemedia.ca/amember/member and view the access page from your dashboard.
Today’s read is all about setting goals so that they get done… something I definitely need to work on in my own business!
Today’s Read: Setting Goals So They Get Done
One of the main keys to time management is to set goals in a way that enables you to track your progress and ensures that they get done. Part of doing that is to set “timely” goals. A timely goal is a goal that provides a time limit to achieve the result you want, as well as providing a time estimate for how long you’ll need to work to achieve the result you want.
Here are a few ideas on how to accomplish this:
Tip #1 – Divide big goals into small tasks
If your goal is to create a six-figure publishing business, write down all the steps in chronological order that you’ll need to take through publishing. Some of the steps may include outlining, character development, plot development, graphic design, editing, formatting, and a whole lot of other things. Separate each of these things out from the result as different parts of the deliverable.
Tip #2 – Create your timeline
Once you put all the tasks you need to do in chronological order, you can start to develop a timeline for your project. For now, just put it in the order that it should be completed without any dates attached to it. Remember to note where bottlenecks could happen. For example, what’s the general turn-around time for your VA, your artists, and designers?
Tip #3 – Decide whether to learn or delegate
When it comes to building your business, you may want to do it all yourself, but you may not even know-how. What do you need to learn so that you can accomplish your desired result? What do you need to let someone else do instead to achieve not only a great result but a timely result?
Tip #4 – Realistically figure out your time
For some things that need to be done, you’ll have an easy way to estimate time because they take how long they take. For example, I know that it takes me anywhere between 2 and 4 hours every morning to get a newsletter ready for you. So I plan my days accordingly and don’t schedule anything else before noon unless I have to. Other ways to estimate your time that are a little more realistic than guessing are timing yourself doing a task, or looking up estimates online of how long it should take to do things.
Tip #5 – Talk to the experts
When you determine that you are going to delegate or outsource, remember to ask the experts how long it takes them. Ask them what their “turn around” time is. In some cases, you may find that you need to be on a waiting list. This can be a good thing because it may force you to work within their timeline, which might force you to stick to the time you’ve set for your project.
Tip #6 – Build in contingency time
You wouldn’t build a house without a contingency fund, so why would you even think that nothing can go wrong when your timing out a project? Software glitches, downed internet connections, or even the unavailability of a team member when you need them can play havoc with the time needed to finish a project. Always build in contingency time for unexpected delays so that you’re not stressing when deadline day approaches and you’re nowhere near ready.
Depending on the project, this process may be complicated or straightforward. Just remember that in most cases, you can adjust and tweak to improve your use of time as you go through life to fit in with how you do things now. The important thing is that you always work hard to attach a realistic time limit and deadline to every goal you make.
And now here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I have added 3 new bonuses to the Choose Your Own Bonus Page yesterday. Here’s quick peek at them:
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Ends Tonight! Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Ends Tonight! Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Ends Tonight! Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Ends Tonight! Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- Ends Tonight! Piggy Makes Bank – From Procrastination to Progress
- Ends Tonight! Shawn Hansen – 101 Frightfully Fun Coloring Designs
- Ends Tonight! Printables Academy – Create Printables in Affinity – Claim 3 Bonuses
- Coloring Galaxy – Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack
- Color Monthly – Herbal Apothecary Planner
- Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- Arun – Financial Planning 101 PLR
- JR Lang – 101 Healing Practices
Deals Ending Today
Coupon Expires Tonight! Create Printables in Affinity
Catherine Beebe is my go-to person when it comes to learning how to use the Affinity products, and she has just created a brand new training course that I am so excited about it’s not even funny.
There are six modules to the course:
- Module 1: Basic Printables
- Module 2: Habit Trackers
- Module 3: Kitchen Printables
- Module 4: Budget Printables
- Module 5: Home & Family
- Module 6: Decorate Your Printables
Check out Create Printables with Affinity here and use coupon code CREATE30 to save $30 through September 30.
Bonus Offer: Choose any 3 bonuses from the Choose Your Own Bonus page when you purchase the standalone course. Choose 1 bonus if you choose the monthly option. Email your receipt and bonus choices to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Bonus Choices” in the subject line.
Existing Content on Sale: 101 Frightfully Fun Coloring Designs
Shawn is having a Halloween Sale! She’s put her 101 Frightfully Fun Coloring Designs package on sale through September 30. No coupon required.
Bonus offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim document on Shawn’s site after purchase.
Business Anniversary Deals from Jenn Ending Tonight!
Jenn at Planning Addicts has been celebrating her business anniversary all month long, but the deals all end tomorrow! If you’ve been thinking about grabbing one of these special deals, there’s only about 24 hours left to take advantage. She’s got three special offers for you to choose from that are available for this month only:
Offer #1 – Planner Monthly Club Archives ($94) – includes 15 packs of themed planner templates that are no longer available to club members or anywhere else on the site.
Bonus Offer: Claim 3 bonus products when you purchase this product.
Offer #2 – 2020 Product Bundle ($411.75) – includes 35 products in one bundle for less than half price.
Bonus Offer: Claim 3 bonus products when you purchase this product. PLUS receive 2 x $50 coupons in store credit for my shop.
Offer #3 – Planning Addicts Lifetime Club ($997) – Customers get access to more than $2,000 worth of products from the archives and current for only $997. Plus access to everything new going forward (excludes the Clubs, Reseller PLR, & my bonuses for other people’s products)
Bonus Offer: Claim 5 bonus products when you purchase this product. PLUS receive 5 x $50 coupons in store credit for my shop.
New Planner: My Monthly YouTube Video Marketing Planner
Melissa and Nicole have released their latest planner this week. The Monthly YouTube Video Marketing Planner is on sale for 50% off through Thursday, September 30 when you use promo code 50. The planner covers:
- Step 1: Nail Down the Theme of Your YouTube Channel
- Step 2: How to Come Up With Your First 12 Video Ideas
- Step 3: Plan Your 90-Day Video Content Release Schedule
- Step 4: Create Your Monthly Video Creation Schedule
- Step 5: Mapping Out Your Video Editing Process to DIY or Outsource
- Step 6: Setting Up Your Content-Ready, Subscriber-Ready YouTube Channel
- Step 7: Go Viral! Share & Promote Your Videos Everywhere
New PLR: Immune! How to Have A Bulletproof Immune System
Nicole has a new package available over on her Content Drafts site this weekend. Immune! How to Have a Bulletproof Immune System covers how to strengthen your immune system naturally and includes:
- A self-assessment quiz
- Epic blog post
- 5 shorter posts
- 6 social posts each for Twitter and FB.
Use coupon code immune to save 50% through September 30.
Discounts End Tonight! September Releases from Piggy Makes Bank
Three new mini packs… Each one includes 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use coupon code 10SEP21 to save $10 through the end of September.
Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business. This pack includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, plus an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code INFLUENCE to save $40 — Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the Piggy Makes Bank site after you purchase.
From Procrastination to Progress includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code PROGRESS to save $40 — Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the Piggy Makes Bank site after you purchase.
Ongoing Deals You May Have Missed…
New Bundle Sale: April’s Fall Content Creation Collection Toolbox
The big news today is that April’s Fall Content Creation Collection Toolbox is live and runs through
Here are just a few of the goodies you can pick up in this bundle:
- Michelle Farmer from PLR Niche contributed the Kids School Keepsake Journal PLR valued at $27
- Tara Alexandra from Tara Kachaturoff contributed the Procrastination PLR Bundle valued at $37
- Sherry Loren from Missy Rainbow contributed the 2021 Q4 Business Planner valued at $47
- Gabby Conde from A Cup of Zen contributed the Body Positivity Journal valued at $27
- Amy Harrop from Amy Harrop’s Blog contributed the Easy Personalized POD Quickstart valued at $27
- Susan Palmquist from Budget Smart Girl contributed the Freelance Survival Pack valued at $27
- Stephanie Hansen from Wildflower Digitals contributed the Strawberry Sundae Stationery Kit Bundle valued at $37
I contributed a brand new Autumn Leaves Dated Weekly Planner:
92 Days of Listings Challenge
What would your year-end look like if you had 92 more buy buttons active? Lori Winslow’s free September Listing Challenge is just wrapping up, and she was asked to continue, so starting October 1 you’ll be able to join her 92 Days of Listings Challenge for only $47 through October 10. You get:
- Weekly Live Calls (Wed Noon Eastern)
- Dig Into Improving Listings
- Continue Adding a New Listing Each Day Through the End of the Year (92 total)
- 50% Discount of a Single Item Each Month (3 Total)
- Bonus– 30 Minute 1-on-1 Consult Call
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Lori’s site after purchase.
Retirement Sale On Now!
Yadsia is having a retirement sale on her Canva Pinterest Quick Fix product this week. You can pick up the entire package for 50% off through Saturday, October 2 at midnight. You get:
- 70+ Pinterest Pin Templates
- Video Tutorials
- 14 Board Covers to keep your account looking branded and cohesive
- Shadow effects
New Coloring Planner: Herbal Apothecary Planner
Rayven has released a new Herbal Apothecary Planner this week. You get 16 pages for $17 when you use coupon code HERBS through Monday, October 4.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Rayven’s site after purchase.
Coupon Expires Tomorrow! 2022 Fall Farmhouse Planner
Michelle has just released a new 2022 Fall Farmhouse Planner and you can pick it up for only $17 with coupon code FARMHOUSE through Friday, October 1. This planner pack includes 30 unique pages in 2 sizes.
New Printables: Thanksgiving Planner & Recipe Pages
Sheila has released a new Thanksgiving Planner and Recipe Pages package this week. You can pick it up for only $17 when you use coupon code THANKS21 through Sunday, October 3. It comes with 23 unique pages in 8.5 x 11 PDF and PPT formats.
New Coloring Pages: Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack
Jay has just released his Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack. The main offer includes 30 line art dog images for $17 from now through Saturday, October 2.
There are also additional offers after you purchase:
OTO 1 ($27) 30 Line art backgrounds with and without the dogs
OTO 2 ($37) 30 full-colour dog images, 30 full-colour backgrounds with and without the dogs added
OTO 3 ($37) Fully colored book covers, sticker pages, posters and gift tags
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for one bonus for each level of the funnel you purchase (up to 4 in total). You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Jay’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Financial Planning 101
Arun has released a new set of Financial Planning 101 articles with PLR this week. The main offer includes 50 articles broken down into 6 different categories:
- Financial Planning: The Basics
- Debt Management
- Financial Planning For Teens
- Financial Planning For Couples
- Financial Planning For Retirement
There are also two additional offers after you purchase – OTO 1 is for a set of lead magnets, and OTO 2 is a set of infographics if you’re looking for additional content to go with the articles.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on the Warrior Plus site after purchase.
New PLR: 101 Healing Practices & Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit Giant PLR
JR Lang is back this week with a new giant PLR pack for you. The 101 Healing Practices & Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit Giant PLR includes:
- eBook: 101 Healing Practices And Self-Nurturing Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit
- 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- 25 Affirmations Graphic
- 7 Day Email Series: The Importance Of Self-Nurturing
- Guided Meditation: Healing Myself: Inner-Peace And Self-Soothing
- 25 New Articles
- Editable Infographics
- Editable Viral Images: 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable Collage: Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable HD Video: 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable HD Video: Guided Meditation: Self-Healing
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and I will send you the bonus claim information.
Ends Friday! Self-Help PLR: Stop Avoiding Things
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new special for you this week. The Stop Avoiding Things PLR Special is a full “biz in a box” package that includes:
- Premium Content
- Lead Generation Content
- Brandable Content
- Social Media Content
New! Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
New! 2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! Christmas Coloring Pages from Creative Fabrica
- Floral Quote Stickers from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Arienne Font
- New! Pastel Color Gradient Collection from Design Cuts
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Christmas Deer Silhouettes
- And from me… 5 Floral Digital Papers to use in your projects
That’s it for me this evening! I’m off to find some dinner and maybe watch a little baseball. I’m not much of a baseball fan, but I have to admit the Blue Jays have been keeping me on the edge of my seat for the past few nights!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|