It’s a gorgeous sunny fall day here in Central Ontario. I went out early and dropped my laundry off this morning, and if I didn’t have so much on my to-do list for the day, I think I might have kept on driving right down to the beach for a nice long walk.
I have lots of cool goodies to share with you this morning, starting with today’s read…
Today’s Read: 5 Benefits of Time Management
If you’re not convinced yet about the importance of learning to manage your time, this might give you some food for thought.
Benefit #1 – Time management means less stress.
Imagine being able to look at your task list for today and know for a fact that you can get done what is important on that list and that it’s going to make today awesome, but it’s also going to make tomorrow great too. For example, that 20-minute walk you start your day with today will pay off in better health tomorrow. When you can work on things a little bit at a time without distractions, you will be less stressed about getting them done.
Benefit #2 – You get more done in less time
When you work on developing a schedule based on tried-and-true time management principles, you really will get more done in less time. You can identify all the time sucks in your day, eliminate them, get the productive work done first, and then if you still want to binge on Netflix, you can without stressing about it.
Benefit #3 – It helps you find more efficient ways of working
If you know you have to get something done in a certain amount of time, you will find the most efficient way of doing it. Whether that’s creating a new process or handing it off to someone else, you’ll figure out the most efficient and cost-effective way to stay on track and on schedule.
Benefit #4 – Time management reduces procrastination and excuses
At least in theory, it does that. When you make a habit of setting goals, getting organized, and planning – all-important time management skills, you’ll eliminate the excuses for actions that lead to procrastination. (Note: If you’re a lifelong procrastinator, this might take some work!)
Benefit #5 – You’ll be happier
Eliminating procrastination, reducing stress, working more efficiently will have a direct effect on your happiness. Even if you are doing tasks that don’t necessarily make you happy, being more mindful of how the action helps you achieve your goals will keep you smiling because you know what the end result is going to be.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I’ll be adding at least 10 new bonus products over the next week for you. If you have suggestions for which type of products you’d like to have more of, hit reply and let me know.
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- Piggy Makes Bank – From Procrastination to Progress
- Last Day for This! Simple Happiness – Hygge Well-Being Journal or Bundle
- Shawn Hansen – 101 Frightfully Fun Coloring Designs
- Printable Island – Pumpkin Spice Quotes Coloring Pages
- Niche Starter Packs – Being More Mindful Planner & Printables
- Printables Academy – Create Printables in Affinity – Claim 3 Bonuses
- Tiffany Lambert – Christmas Gifts 2021 PLR
- Last Day for This! Thrive Anywhere – Win the Home Stretch Workbook
- Lori Winslow – Holiday Planner
- Last Day for This! Abundance Print PLR – Disabling Distraction
- New! Coloring Galaxy – Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack
- New! Color Monthly – Herbal Apothecary Planner
- New! Lori Winslow – 92 Days of Listings
- New! Arun – Financial Planning 101 PLR
- New! JR Lang – 101 Healing Practices
Deals Ending Today
Coupon Expires Tonight: Win the Home Stretch Workbook
Lynette has released a new Win the Home Stretch Workbook this weekend and you can save 50% through Tuesday, September 28 when you use coupon code WIN. This package includes:
- 1 x workbook
- 5 x dividers
- 3 x professionally edited mockups
- 30 x social media blurbs
- 10 x social media images
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim information inside your dashboard on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
Coupon Expires Tonight: Hygge Well-Being Journal
Jan has just released a gorgeous new Hygge Well-Being Journal and you can pick it up for only $12.95 through September 28 with coupon code CARESPECIAL.
The journal includes 60+ pages and 3 cover options, and comes in both PPT and Canva versions.
There’s also an optional extension pack and you can bundle the two together to save even more with coupon code CAREPLUS.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim information on Jan’s site after purchase.
Price Increases Tonight: Pumpkin Spice Quotes Coloring Pages
Miranda at Printable Island has just released a set of Pumpkin Spice Quotes Coloring Pages. You get 25 coloring pages and 3 full color covers for only $17.95 (no coupon required) through September 28.
- Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice
- Hello, Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Spice AF
- It’s Pumpkin Spice Season
- Happy Pumpkin Spice Season
- You Had Me at Pumpkin Spice
- Hands Off my Pumpkin Spice
- My Blood Type Is Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Spice is Everything
- Pumpkin Spice Life
- Pumpkin Spice Is Life
- Pumpkin Spice For Life
- I Love You More than a Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Pumpkin is the Spice of Life
- My Favorite Season is Pumpkin Spice
- Let’s Pumpkin Spice Things Up a Bit
- I love Pumpkin Spice a Latte
- Pumpkin Spice Up Your Life
- If It Isn’t Pumpkin Spice, I Don’t Want It
- If Loving Pumpkin Spice is Wrong I Don’t Want to Be Right
- I’ll Have Pumpkin Spice Everything Please
- But First Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Spice is My Love Language
- Pumpkin Spice and Chill
- Pumpkin Spice Gives Me Life
Bonus offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim link on Miranda’s site after purchase.
Price Goes Up at Midnight Tonight: Disabling Distraction
YuShaun and Cally have a new release on Disabling Distraction this weekend. You can pick it up for under $10 through Tuesday, September 28. This is a full “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- 5 signs that you are scatterbrained and easily distracted.
- 10 tips to help you control your focus and attention.
- The surprising reason why rushing through tasks actually slows you down.
- How to create a work environment that supports deep work.
- How meditation supercharges your ability to focus.
- Why boredom is the key to beating procrastination.
- The secret to making even the most mundane tasks interesting.
- 12 dangerous habits that are killing your focus and productivity silently.
- The truth about ‘quick checks’ and how they can waste hours of your time.
- 10 rules to help you master your focus and achieve your goals.
- 11 tools to help you fight distraction
- And much more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim information inside your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.
New Deals Today
New Coloring Planner: Herbal Apothecary Planner
Rayven has released a new Herbal Apothecary Planner this week. You get 16 pages for $17 when you use coupon code HERBS through Monday, October 4. The pack includes:
- Herbal Apothecary
- Materia Medica – Page 1
- Materia Medica– Page 2
- Materia Medica– Page 3
- Herbal Inventory
- 9 Powerful Herbs
- Decoctions & Infusions
- Drying, Storage, and Basic Formulation
- Herb Garden Brainstorming
- Herbal Client Profile
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Rayven’s site after purchase.
92 Days of Listings Challenge
Lori Winslow’s free September Listing Challenge is just wrapping up, and she was asked to continue, so starting October 1 you’ll be able to join her 92 Days of Listings Challenge for only $47 through October 10. You get:
- Weekly Live Calls (Wed Noon Eastern)
- Dig Into Improving Listings
- Continue Adding a New Listing Each Day Through the End of the Year (92 total)
- 50% Discount of a Single Item Each Month (3 Total)
- Bonus– 30 Minute 1-on-1 Consult Call
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Lori’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Financial Planning 101
Arun has released a new set of Financial Planning 101 articles with PLR this week. The main offer includes 50 articles broken down into 6 different categories:
- Financial Planning: The Basics
- Debt Management
- Financial Planning For Teens
- Financial Planning For Couples
- Financial Planning For Retirement
They’re on a dimesale right now, and the price was just over $17 when I picked up my copy a few minutes ago.
There are also two additional offers after you purchase – OTO 1 is for a set of lead magnets, and OTO 2 is a set of infographics if you’re looking for additional content to go with the articles.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on the Warrior Plus site after purchase.
New PLR: 101 Healing Practices & Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit Giant PLR
JR Lang is back this week with a new giant PLR pack for you. The 101 Healing Practices & Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit Giant PLR includes:
- eBook: 101 Healing Practices And Self-Nurturing Rituals: Heal Your Inner-Self, Mind And Spirit
- 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- 25 Affirmations Graphic
- 7 Day Email Series: The Importance Of Self-Nurturing
- Guided Meditation: Healing Myself: Inner-Peace And Self-Soothing
- 25 New Articles
- Editable Infographics
- Editable Viral Images: 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable Collage: Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable HD Video: 25 Self-Healing/Self-Soothing Affirmations
- Editable HD Video: Guided Meditation: Self-Healing
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com and I will send you the bonus claim information.
Ongoing Deals You Might Have Missed…
New Printables: 2022 Fall Farmhouse Planner
Michelle has just released a new 2022 Fall Farmhouse Planner and you can pick it up for only $17 with coupon code FARMHOUSE through Friday, October 1. This planner pack includes 30 unique pages in 2 sizes.
New Printables: Thanksgiving Planner & Recipe Pages
Sheila has released a new Thanksgiving Planner and Recipe Pages package this week. You can pick it up for only $17 when you use coupon code THANKS21 through Sunday, October 3. It comes with 23 unique pages in 8.5 x 11 PDF and PPT formats.
New Coloring Pages: Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack
Jay has just released his Doggone Holidays Coloring Pack. The main offer includes 30 line art dog images for $17 from now through Saturday, October 2.
There are also additional offers after you purchase:
OTO 1 ($27) 30 Line art backgrounds with and without the dogs
OTO 2 ($37) 30 full-colour dog images, 30 full-colour backgrounds with and without the dogs added
OTO 3 ($37) Fully colored book covers, sticker pages, posters and gift tags
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for one bonus for each level of the funnel you purchase (up to 4 in total). You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Jay’s site after purchase.
New Self-Help PLR: Stop Avoiding Things
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new special for you this week. The Stop Avoiding Things PLR Special is a full “biz in a box” package that includes:
- Premium Content
- Lead Generation Content
- Brandable Content
- Social Media Content
There’s also an Early Bird Bonus that will appear on your download page if you pick up this package before midnight Tuesday, September 28.
New Planner: My Monthly YouTube Video Marketing Planner
Melissa and Nicole have released their latest planner this week. The Monthly YouTube Video Marketing Planner is on sale for 50% off through Thursday, September 30 when you use promo code 50. The planner covers:
- Step 1: Nail Down the Theme of Your YouTube Channel
- Step 2: How to Come Up With Your First 12 Video Ideas
- Step 3: Plan Your 90-Day Video Content Release Schedule
- Step 4: Create Your Monthly Video Creation Schedule
- Step 5: Mapping Out Your Video Editing Process to DIY or Outsource
- Step 6: Setting Up Your Content-Ready, Subscriber-Ready YouTube Channel
- Step 7: Go Viral! Share & Promote Your Videos Everywhere
New Training: Create Printables in Affinity
Catherine Beebe is my go-to person when it comes to learning how to use the Affinity products, and she has just created a brand new training course that I am so excited about it’s not even funny.
There are six modules to the course:
- Module 1: Basic Printables
- Module 2: Habit Trackers
- Module 3: Kitchen Printables
- Module 4: Budget Printables
- Module 5: Home & Family
- Module 6: Decorate Your Printables
Check out Create Printables with Affinity here and use coupon code CREATE30 to save $30 through September 30.
Bonus Offer: Choose any 3 bonuses from the Choose Your Own Bonus page when you purchase the standalone course. Choose 1 bonus if you choose the monthly option. Email your receipt and bonus choices to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Bonus Choices” in the subject line.
New! Doggone Holidays Free Poster, Stickers, and Gift Tags from Jay at Coloring Galaxy
New! 2022 12-month Calendar with PLR from Bethany
Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Inky Deals – 25 Free Sunflower SVG Collection
- Inky Deals – 5 Free Peach and Cream Paper Textures
- New! Christmas Coloring Pages from Creative Fabrica
- Floral Quote Stickers from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Arienne Font
- New! Pastel Color Gradient Collection from Design Cuts
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – 12 Christmas Wreaths
- And from me… 5 Floral Digital Papers to use in your projects
That’s all I have for you this morning. I’m off to grab some breakfast and then get into product creation mode for the rest of the day.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|