It’s about 5:30 a.m. and I’ve been up most of the night. I’m so grateful to be going for my chiropractor and acupuncture treatments later this morning because I’m at the end of the two-week cycle, and my back and hips were so sore last night I couldn’t sleep at all. So I figured I’d get the newsletter done early and then I can come home and nap after my treatment.
It’s great to have the flexibility to work when I can and rest when I need to! That’s one thing about this creative lifestyle that I never ever take for granted. Because I see Shaun having to go to work day after day regardless of how crappy he feels or how tired he is, and I really hope that sooner rather than later we can find something for him to do that will give him the same type of flexibility in his schedule.
Since I now have only a few days left to get my four bundle submissions and a couple of other projects done, and my procrastination levels have reached new heights, today’s read is all about being a slow starter and what you can do about that.
Today’s Read: Are You a Slow Starter?
It’s no secret that starting projects can be tough sometimes. It’s not that you don’t know what needs to get done – after all, it gets moved on your to-do list every single day. But, for some reason you find every reason to avoid getting started.
Okay, confession time… this is totally me. Even when I know have lots of time to get things done, I still avoid starting them until the latest possible moment. I’m working on getting better, and in today’s read I have 5 tips that I’m finding are helping me to actually dive in and do the things instead of just moving them around on my to do list.
Here are five ways to activate your “quick start” button and get your projects going…
Quick Start #1 – Ask yourself if what you’re putting off has value
When you’re procrastinating on starting a project, one of the first things to ask yourself about is the value of the project you’re avoiding. What are you getting from it? How can it benefit others? Is there actually some value to it?
If it does have meaning for you and you know it can benefit your audience, then find a way to get started on it.
If you decide it doesn’t have meaning, and there is no real benefit for anyone, including you, then consider dumping it or at least moving it to the bottom of the list.
Quick Start #2 – Create a schedule
Sometimes you may hesitate to get started because the project is overwhelming you. If that’s the case, then it’s much easier if you break it up and schedule it into parts. A few ways to do this include:
- Breaking down the big task into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Prioritizing the smaller tasks and sticking to the schedule for completing them.
- Taking care of one step at a time to keep the tasks from becoming intimidating.
Quick Start #3 – Ask yourself if your goals are realistic
I don’t know about you, but I’m not just a creative… I’m also a dreamer. And my goals are seldom the realistic type. I want it all, and I want it now and I always, always, always think I can do things in about half the time they really take.
Learning to be honest with yourself about how long projects are going to take and setting goals that reflect that is a huge step toward activating your “quick start” button.
Quick Start #4 – Reward yourself when you achieve something
Did your parents reward you for getting something done when you were a kid? It still works! Set up your rewards so that you have something to work towards. For example, my reward for getting my bundle submissions done today is to buy a couple of colouring kits to make more products for my Etsy shop this weekend.
Quick Start #5 – End your day doing something you love.
More than just a reward, ending your day doing something you love works to recharge you and set the stage for getting more done the next day. Make sure you take time to unwind at the end of the day, so that you’re not just working until you drop with no time at all to recharge.
I’m not going to lie and tell you it’s easy to change from a slow starter and procrastinator to someone who dives right in and gets stuff done. But if you work at it and take baby steps to change your habits, it can be done. And I think you’ll find that once you get started on a project, it’s much easier to build momentum toward finishing it.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- Coach Glue – Back to Business Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses
- Last Day for This! Tools for Motivation – Vitality: Your High Energy Makeover
- Color Monthly – Turkey Day Parade Coloring Pages
- PLR Beach – Spooky Halloween Bundle
- A Cup of Zen – Ghost Investigation & Halloween Planners
- Last Day for This! Pixelcrafters – Horror Girls in Costumes Drag ‘n’ Drop
- Piggy Makes Bank – From Procrastination to Progress
- Lexi Rodrigo – S.M.A.R.T. Email Sequences
- Ekit Hub – Kids Healthy Mindset and Mental Health
- Color Me Positive – Women of Bounty
- Planning Addicts – Craft Planner Templates
- New! PLR Planners – Photoshop Alphabet Maker
- New! Color My Journals – 2022 Grecian Gold and Calendar Templates
- New! Simple Happiness – Hygge Well-Being Journal or Bundle
- New! Createful Journals – Dog Lovers Journal
Last Day for These Deals
New Printables: Horror Girls in Costumes DragNDrop
Pixelcrafters has a new Halloween release out today that’s only available for a few days. Their Horror Girls in Costumes Drag ‘n’ Drop package includes 30 Done-for-You Horror Girls DESIGNS with 180+ Drag and Drop Components You Can Easily Customize Using JUST PowerPoint (Commercial License Included).
You can mix and match the components to create several unique characters for your Halloween projects with this pack. I’m going to be picking it up for myself this afternoon too, to add a few Halloween-themed products in my Etsy shop.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for bonuses. Choose one bonus product for each item in the funnel you purchase. You’ll find the claim details in your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.
Special Pricing Ends Tonight: High Energy Makeover
Justin and the team from Tools for Motivation have a new release this week. The Vitality: Your High Energy Makover package is a full package that’s on sale for $37 this week (reg. $127) and includes:
- Premium Content: Self Help eBook, Enhanced eBook, Workbook, Audiobook
- Lead Generation Content: Lead Generation Report, 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence, Trainer’s Slide Deck
- Branding Content: 10 Related Articles, 2 Mini-Reports, Articles Slide Decks, eBook Checklist
- Social Content: Quote Posters, Infographic, 20 Pinterest Images, 20 Instagram Images, 30 Tweets, 20 Facebook Posts
- Marketing Suite: Ready-made sales letter, product thumbnails, and hand-curated photo collection.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to email@example.com and I will send you the bonus document.
New Deals Today
New Automation Tool: Photoshop Alphabet Maker
If you liked Di’s Sticker Maker or her Washi Tape Maker, then you’re going to love the new Photoshop Alphabet Maker she just released. It includes 3 photoshop PSD files in 3 different fonts that you can use to create your own alphabets for stickers and other projects. All you need to do is change the colours, add your own patterns, and strokes to come up with unique to you products.
Check it out here (there’s a video on the sales page that shows you how to use it) and use coupon code PALPHA10 to save $10 through Monday, September 20.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim document on the PLR Planners site after purchase.
New Printables: 2022 Grecian Gold and Blue Calendars
Donna has released a new set of 2022 Grecian Gold and Calendar Templates and you can save 25% with coupon code GOLD25 through Thursday, September 23.
There’s also a Grecian Blue set available if that’s more your style. Use coupon code BLUE25 to save 25% through Thursday, September 23.
Both sets include:
- 12 Monthly Calendars on a beautiful Grecian-themed blue or gold backgrounds
- 12 Weekly Spreads on a Grecian-themed background plus varied images
- 12 Daily Templates on a Grecian-themed background plus images
- 3 Book Covers – both fronts and backs
- 4 editable PowerPoint files
- Size 8.5 x 11 inches
- PLR Commercial Use License
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a bonus. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you back the bonus claim information.
New Printables: Dog Lovers Journal
Sue has just released a new Dog Lovers Journal and you can save $5 through Saturday, September 25 with coupon code DOGLOVERS. It includes:
This pack contains:
- 16 Trackers and Information Templates
- 6 Making Memories Templates
- 1 Journal Page Layout
- 4 Saying Goodbye Layouts
- 5 eCovers in jpg format
- 5 Backgrounds in jpg format
- Templates are in easy to edit PowerPoint
- Full Color + Black and White + Minimalist No Graphic Design
- 8.5 x 11
- Commercial Use License
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim information on Sue’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Hygge Well-Being Journal
Jan has just released a gorgeous new Hygge Well-Being Journal and you can pick it up for only $12.95 through September 28 with coupon code CARESPECIAL.
The journal includes 60+ pages and 3 cover options, and comes in both PPT and Canva versions.
There’s also an optional extension pack and you can bundle the two together to save even more with coupon code CAREPLUS.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim information on Jan’s site after purchase.
Coach Glue Back to Business Sale – Day 5
For Day 5 of their Back to Business Sale, Melissa and Nicole have put their 30-Day Business Planning Bootcamp on sale for only $47 (reg. $297) when you use promo code 2021
This DFY Workshop covers:
- Module 1: Say Goodbye to Distractions + Get Back Into Your Creative Flow
- Module 2: How to Let Go of Costly Burdens to Create a More Profitable, Streamlined Business
- Module 3: How Optimizing + Leveraging Your Existing Resources Can Result in a Positive Cash Flow
- Module 4: Apply These Simple Tweaks to Take Your Business to a Whole New Level
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a bonus. Email your receipt to email@example.com and I will send you back the bonus claim information.
If you’d rather grab the bundle of all the deals at once…
I got the scoop on the Back to Business Bundle for you too. Here’s the complete list of what’s included in deal for only $97…
- Goal Setting Bootcamp Course (sells for $297 on our website)
- Dream to Do to Done Course (sells for $297 on our website)
- 30-Day Business Planning Bootcamp Course (can only get this in the bundle…$297 value)
- Map Out Your Monthly Email Content Calendar in a Weekend Planner (sells for $47 on our website)
- Map Out Your Monthly Social Media Content Calendar in a Weekend Planner (sells for $47 on our website)
- Video Script & Workbook: Light Up Your Revenue: How to Avoid the Holiday Sales Slump with a Winning Promotional Calendar (can only get this in the bundle…$97 value)
- 252 Done-for-You Content Starters Filled with Ideas for Social Posts, Videos, Blog Posts, Emails, and More (sells for $47 on our website)
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for 3 bonus products. Send me your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send the bonus claim form back to you.
New PLR: 7 Steps to Evaluate Your Big Idea
This limited PLR (only 100 licenses available) from Jonathan Teng on 7 Steps to Evaluate Your Big Idea is on sale for only $11.95. The package includes:
- Module #1: 2613+ Words Ready-To-Publish Report
- Module #2: PRO E-Cover Graphics
- Module #3: Lead Capture & Delivery Pages
- Module #4: Affiliate Center Page
- Module #5: 3 x Affiliate Promotional Emails
- Module #6: 9 x Promotional Banner Graphics
New PLR: Power of Partnership
Jonathan also has a new article pack on the Power of Partnership available this weekend. You can pick it up for under $10 (on a dime sale) through Monday, September 20. Article titles include:
- Common Partnership Mistakes (719 words)
- Dealing with a collapsed partnership (995 words)
- Enable Action Through Collaboration (954 words)
- Everything You Need To Know Before Committing Into A Partnership (800 words)
- The Guide to a good partnership (825 words)
- How to avoid making the wrong partnerships (812 words)
- How to build cross-functional Teams(831 words)
- How to form the right partnerships (979 words)
- How to nourish the partnerships in your life (808 words)
- The Impact of partnership on Success (721 words)
- Step by Step guide to managing your partnerships (911 words)
- Sustainable And Effective Business Partnerships (819 words)
- Teamwork makes the dream work (870 words)
- The Value of Partnerships (942 words)
- 5 Reasons Why partnerships work (812 words)
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Printables: Kids Healthy Mindset
Alice and Yusef have a new Ekit available this weekend and the topic is Kids Healthy Mindset and Mental Health. This is a hugely important topic right now, especially with the effect that the pandemic has had on kids and their mental health. The kit includes:
- 9 Page Report: “10 Ways to Get More Healthy & Happy” (.doc)
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: .JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 3 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more.
- 10 Product Templates – create t-shirts, mugs, notebooks, stickers, towels, phone cases and more (.png / PSD)
- 10 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (.png / PSD 2550 x 3300 px)
- 100-Page Confidence & Self-Esteem Journal – comes with the Ecover Set. There are two 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 365-Day Planner – comes with the Ecover Set. There are two 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck – done-for-you and completely customizable
- Bonus #1: The Top Product Dropshippers with tips on creating and selling your own products.
- Bonus #2: Print on Demand Profits Guide: Cut your learning curve with our easy-to-follow 4-step system on profiting from print on demand products.
- Bonus #3: 3 Planner Templates, 3 Journal Templates, Planner Creation Checklist and Journal Creation Checklist
Pick it up here for only $14.95 through Tuesday, September 21.
Want to try before you buy? Grab this free mini kit
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim document on the Ekit Hub site after purchase.
New Coloring Pages – Women of Bounty
Maureen has just released a new coloring pack geared toward us curvy girls. The Women of Bounty pack features 30 High-Quality Designs in PNG format. All 30 designs feature original Women of Bounty illustrations that are ready to be colored. Customers will also get 10 Mandala & 10 Pattern Coloring Images to use as backgrounds or as fill to add to their Women of Bounty Illustrations.
There are also 3 additional offers after you purchase:
($27) Upgrade #1 contains 30 background images in JPG format as well as a further 30 images with the designs incorporated into the backgrounds.
($27) Upgrade #2 contains 30 Women of Bounty Color Illustrations as well as 30 Stickers of the Women of Bounty. These images can be used to create story books, on book covers, in planners/journals and POD sites.
($37) Upgrade #3 contains 30 fully colorized versions of the backgrounds as well as a further 30 images with the women incorporated into the backgrounds.
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for each product in the funnel you purchase. Details are in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
New Reseller Templates: Craft Planner Templates
Jenn has just released her latest reseller templates. This month’s topic is Craft Planner Templates and you can pick up either the personal PLR rights or the Reseller rights to them here. These are limited offers – only 25 reseller licenses are available, and only 50 of the regular PLR licenses, so if you want them, you need to move quick. (I already grabbed my reseller license!)
The pack includes 12 Templates related to Crafting and arts & crafts of all kinds. Some pages may have similar wording but all are arranged differently and you can change out those words, colors, shapes and more!
Bonus Offer: This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim details in your download area on Jenn’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Ghost Investigation & Halloween Planners
Gabby has a new release just in time for the spooky season. Her Ghost Investigation & Halloween Planners have been bundled together for this launch, and you can save $10 through Sunday, September 19 with coupon code halloweenfun.
The package includes:
- Ghost Investigation Planner with Cover and 11 Interior Pages – Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color and grayscale (PPTX only)
- Halloween-Themed Planner with Cover and 92 Interior Pages – Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color and grayscale (PPTX only)
- 10 Unique Clip Art Graphics with Sayings in PNG at 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document link on Gabby’s site after you purchase.
Webinars and Events
Free Webinar: How to Scale Your Blog to 5-Figure Months With Printables
I am super excited about this free webinar being put on by Ultimate Bundles in advance of the Genius Bloggers Toolkit next week. Julie Berninger and Cody Berman are going to share How to Scale Your Blog to 5-Figure Months With Printables and I, for one, can not wait to hear what they have to say.
The topics they’re going to cover include:
- Why printables are so effective for bloggers
- Case studies on what’s actually possible
- Ideas for creating printables in different niches
- How to use printables as lead magnets to grow your list
- How to sell printables for income (on and off your website)
- And so much more!
There are two times to choose from, and it’s best to be there live as no replays are guaranteed. The times are:
3:00 pm ET (12:00 pm PT), September 20
11:00 am ET (8:00 am PT), September 21st
Click here to register for the event
Connected Spirit, Connected Business Giveaway On Now!
Sherry Bowers (no relation) has just opened the doors her latest giveaway specifically geared for spiritual entrepreneurs (coaches, intuitives, holistic practitioners, energy workers, therapists, healers (of all kinds!), alternative practitioners, etc.) and those interested in living their best life. Get my latest Undated Mandala Reflection Planner free as part of the event.
See all the gifts available here
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New! The Inventive Creative’s Handy Collection from Design Cuts
The Mysterious Bundle from Design Cuts
New! The Vintage Font Bundle Flash Friday Sale from The Hungry Jpeg – 20 Font Packs for $9
The Big Halloween Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 10 Font packs and 33 Graphic packs for $29
New! Decorative Display Font Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 27 font packs for $18
New! The Outdoor Adventure Bundle – 400+ fonts for $22
New! Free Mini Kids’ Mental Health Ekit from Ekit Hub
5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Free 5-Pack of “Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation” Articles
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- 10 FREE Fall Clips from Creative Fabrica
- New! Floral Quote Stickers from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Label Creator Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Free: Procreate Brushes & Worksheets Sample
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- New! Font Bundles Freebie – Ink Line | Modern Script
- New! Font Bundles Freebie – Monster Cookies
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Freestyle Handwritten Script
This Week’s Reads
Monday – Making Positive Thinking Work For You
Tuesday – Advice from Your Hound on Using Social Media
Wednesday – Tips for Dealing with Frustration (that don’t require tossing the computer out the window!)
Thursday – 7 Suggestions for Being More Creative Every Day
And that’s it for me this morning. I’m heading out to the chiropractor’s office this morning, and then back home for a nap before I tackle anything more taxing than typing my name. That might even be a stretch at the moment!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|