And Happy Hug Your Hound Day!
I have to admit, I do miss having a hound to hug… or a border collie, as it were. I’ve been thinking that it’s almost time to get another dog, and I’d half decided I wanted a golden retriever this time around. Last night we went to vote in the advance polls, and didn’t we see three goldens outside the hall! I was thinking maybe it was a sign for me, until I walked in the pharmacy on the way home from my walk this morning and saw the most gorgeous border on the cover of a magazine. So, now I’m torn. But honestly, my first love has always been Aussie cattle dogs, only they are really hard to find around here. It’s a ways off yet, because I really want to have a house with a yard this time around before I get another dog.
So, if you have a dog, give it a hug from me today.
In honour of Hug Your Hound Day, I found this cute article for you hidden in my stash of content. (And yes, in case you were wondering, I really do walk my talk when it comes to using PLR.)
Today’s Read: Advice from Your Hound on Using Social Media
Social media is a wonderful way to stay in touch with family and friends, but it can have its downside. Numerous studies suggest that overdoing it on Facebook or similar sites can make us unhappy.
For example, having more than 7 social media accounts triples the risk of depression among young adults, according to researchers at The University of Pittsburgh. Maybe it’s the multitasking or the pressure to look cool in multiple venues with different rules. Either way, that’s one mistake your dog wouldn’t make. He’s content with playing in the same park each afternoon, and eating his usual for dinner each night.
Here are a few more lessons you could learn from your dog when it comes to using social media…
Always Play Nice
Online spontaneity can lead to regrets if you say something insensitive. Even dogs benefit from being socialized.
Think first. Ask yourself if what you’re typing is encouraging and constructive. Imagine how you’d feel if you were on the receiving end.
Consider your audience. Context matters. Avoid misunderstandings by choosing the appropriate platform for your remarks. Puppy pictures will be more appreciated on Facebook than LinkedIn.
Take the high road. You’ll probably run into some rudeness and aggression online. Try to elevate the conversation or leave gracefully if necessary.
The average mutt can have just as much confidence as any Westminster Kennel Club winner. Loving yourself protects you from feeling inferior online and off. This is a lesson I know that I can always use a reminder of!
Be authentic. Know that you are worthy of happiness and respect just the way you are. Celebrate your strengths and enjoy exploring the areas where you want to grow.
Resist comparisons. Sometimes it looks like everyone else on Facebook is taking exotic vacations and bragging about their gifted children. Count your blessings and pursue your own definition of success.
Think positive. Think of challenges as opportunities. Wake up with a smile and be kind to yourself. When you talk to yourself, choose words that comfort and inspire you. (See yesterday’s read for more on positive thinking.)
Being sedentary takes a toll on your mental and physical health. Maybe you need to step away from the computer.
Take a walk. Exercise each day. Walk your dog an extra mile or visit the gym. I’ve started doing this every morning, just like I would have been doing if Annie were still here with me.
Move around. Incorporate more physical activity into each day. Climb the stairs or do some extra chores around the house.
Interact offline. Cultivate relationships face-to-face. Meet up with friends for a regular coffee or lunch date.
Engage in Meaningful Activities
Your dog can find fulfillment in chasing a stick. You may need to aim a little higher. If you’re feeling down about squandering the last 2 hours on clickbait articles, devote your time to finer things.
Live mindfully. Any activity can be profound if you keep your purpose in mind. Enjoy preparing breakfast for your family or giving your dog a bath.
Find a hobby. Fill your leisure time with projects that expand your knowledge and skills. Play a musical instrument or study a foreign language.
Focus on giving. True gratification comes from helping others and contributing to your community. Volunteer at a local soup kitchen or library. Tell a retail worker when their patience and kindness helps to make your errands more pleasant. And always say thank you! You’ll make someone’s day with those two little words.
If your dog can figure out how to avoid Facebook depression and Instagram anxiety, so can you. Monitor your social media use and pay attention to your life offline. You and your dog will both benefit!
It’s amazing how smart our dogs are, don’t you think!
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- Ends Today! Abundance Print PLR – Simple Habits of Greatness PLR
- Ends Today! JR Lang – Pivotal Life Decisions
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- Ends Today! Publish for Prosperity – Journaling as a Daily Practice
- Ends today! Thrive Anywhere – 2022 3-Column Planner
- Planning Addicts – House & Home Planner
- New! Coach Glue – Back to Business Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses
- New! Tools for Motivation – Vitality: Your High Energy Makeover
- New! Color Monthly – Turkey Day Parade Coloring Pages
- New! PLR Beach – Spooky Halloween Bundle
Last Day for These Deals
Ends Tonight! 2022 3-Column Planner
Lynette has just released a new 2022 3-Column Planner, and I will be snapping this one up for myself. Use coupon code 3COLUMN to save 50% through Tuesday, September 14. The package includes:
- 1 x planner
- 5 x dividers
- 3 x professionally edited mockups
- 30 x social media blurbs
- 10 x social media images
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document on the Thrive Anywhere site after purchase.
Coupon Expires Tonight! Fall Bucket List
Jan has just released a new Fall Bucket List printables pack that comes with 20 unique pages in both PPT and Canva formats and includes over 100 suggestions on how to have a great fall. Grab your copy for only $7 with coupon code FALLSPECIAL through September 14.
Ends Tonight! Journaling as a Daily Practice
Alice has a new weekend special available this week on Journaling as a Daily Practice. This report and planner pack is on sale for only $11.95 through Tuesday, September 14, and includes:
- Journaling as a Daily Practice Report
- My Journaling Planner
- 20 Inspirational Social Media Graphics
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
Bonus Offer: I am creating an exclusive bonus set of digital stationery that you can use with your planner. This will never be available as a bonus for any other products and is only for buyers of this journaling package. This is in your Bonus Links area on Alice’s site after you purchase.
If you purchase any upsells, those will qualify for “choose your own” bonuses, and the documents will be in the back end of the Publish for Prosperity site after you purchase.
Last Day for Launch Pricing! Simple Habits of Greatness
Shaun and Cally have a new PLR pack on Simple Habits of Greatness available this weekend. You can pick it up for under $10 through Tuesday, September 14. The content covers:
- The main reason why habits are considered the second nature of man.
- 4 little-known characteristics of habits and how you can use them to your advantage.
- 5 big reasons why you must develop good habits.
- What the ‘habit loop’ is and how you can use it to form new habits that stick.
- Why breaking bad habits is so difficult.
- 10 tips to help you break bad habits easily.
- How to create and cement a good habit.
- The surprising difference between conscious and hidden habits.
- How to uncover your hidden habits so that you can have power over them.
- And much more…
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim document in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
Price Triples Tonight! Pivotal Life Decisions Ecourse
JR Lang has released her latest pack this week and it’s proving to be really popular! The Pivotal Life Decisions Ecourse comes with:
- 10 Part Ecourse
- 10 Powerpoint Presentations – 1 For Each eCourse
- 10 Workbooks – 1 For Each eCourse
- 10 Mindmaps – 1 For Each eCourse
- 7 Day Email Series: Pivotal Life Decisions 101
- Editable Mindmap: 10 Pivotal Life Decisions
- Custom Squeeze/Lead Page for eMail Series with Editable HTML Files
- 25 New Articles
- 2 Editable Infographics
It’s on a dimesale, so the price goes up as sales come in.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the claim instructions.
New Deals Today
New Coloring Pages: Turkey Day Parade Coloring Pages
Rayven has released a new set of Turkey Day Parade Coloring Pages just in time to get ready for your Thanksgiving projects. It includes 20 turkey-filled pages such as:
- 5. “Thanksgiving is the meal we aspire for other meals to resemble.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
- 6. “Gratitude is a divine emotion: It fills the heart, but not to bursting; it warms it, but not to fever.” -Charlotte Brontë
- 7. Happy Thanksgiving Turkey Float
- 8. Turkeys on Cars
- 9. Turkey Balloons in Clouds
- 10. “When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.” – Willie Nelson
- 11. “Be thankful for what you have. You’ll end up having more.” – Oprah Winfrey
- 12. Happy Thanksgiving At Dinner Table
- 13. Turkey In Truck With Children Holding Pie
- 14. Dancers Leading Turkey Float
Just to give you an idea…
Use coupon code TURKEY to save $13 through Monday, September 20.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your members area on the Color Monthly site after purchase.
New Printables: Spooky Halloween Bundle
Becky has released her Spooky Halloween Bundle this week and you can save $10 with coupon code SPOOKY through Monday, September 20.
This bundle includes a 28-page Halloween Planner in Canva and PowerPoint, 32 hand-painted watercolor clipart, 24 digital papers, 4 patterns, and 32 stickers! The planner has 3 sizes – 8.5 x 11, A4, and 8 x 10.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your members area on the PLR Beach site after purchase.
New PLR: High Energy Makeover
Justin and the team from Tools for Motivation have a new release this week. The Vitality: Your High Energy Makover package is a full package that’s on sale for $37 this week (reg. $127) and includes:
- Premium Content: Self Help eBook, Enhanced eBook, Workbook, Audiobook
- Lead Generation Content: Lead Generation Report, 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence, Trainer’s Slide Deck
- Branding Content: 10 Related Articles, 2 Mini-Reports, Articles Slide Decks, eBook Checklist
- Social Content: Quote Posters, Infographic, 20 Pinterest Images, 20 Instagram Images, 30 Tweets, 20 Facebook Posts
- Marketing Suite: Ready-made sales letter, product thumbnails, and hand-curated photo collection.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to email@example.com and I will send you the bonus document.
Coach Glue’s Back to Business Sale, Day #2
Today’s deal from Melissa and Nicole is the Map Out Your Monthly Social Media Content Calendar in a Weekend Planner. You can pick it up until midnight tonight for only $20 with code 2021.
The Step-by-Step Planner Covers (21 PAGES):
- Step 1: Audit current content so you know how to squeeze the most out of your social media moving forward
- Step 2: Pick crave-worthy core content “themes” so you can hit your social media goals–month after month
- Step 3: Use time-sensitive subjects, trends and holidays to create major buzz & build a rock-solid brand
- Step 4: Plug in promotional content the right way & watch your sales skyrocket!
- Step 5: Craft juicy original content that cultivates trust, connection & solidifies your expert status (and fills the gaps in your calendar with major value!)
- Step 6: Choose the right social media calendar to help your unique business boom
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the bonus document.
Or, if you don’t want to wait for each day’s deal, you can buy the whole bundle here
Bundle Bonus Offer: Buy the bundle and choose 3 bonuses from our “choose your own bonus” page. Email your receipt to email@example.com and I will send you the bonus document.
ICYMI… Deals You Might Have Missed
New PLR: Immune! How to Have A Bulletproof Immune System
Nicole has a new package available over on her Content Drafts site this weekend. Immune! How to Have a Bulletproof Immune System covers how to strengthen your immune system naturally and includes:
- A self-assessment quiz
- Epic blog post
- 5 shorter posts
- 6 social posts each for Twitter and FB.
Use coupon code immune to save 50% through September 30.
New PLR: Fall Crafts for the Family
Jenn and I are finally getting back in the swing of things over at Use PLR and we have a new set of Blog Posts on Fall Crafts for the Family available for you. It includes:
- 5 articles on the topic
- Each article is at least 750 words
- Keyword phrases
- At least 20 photo suggestions to use with your pre-written content
- Benefits of Having Fall Craft Projects for Families
- Best Fall Crafts for Kids -7 Days of Fun and Easy DIY Project Ideas to do at Home
- Cute Fall Crafts for Kids – Quick 10-Minute Projects Ideas for Your Family
- Fall Craft DIY Project Ideas Using Acorns to Make Simple Everyday Items at Home
- Pumpkin Themed Fall Craft DIY Project Ideas to Make at Home
New! 5 Free Journaling Articles from Publish for Prosperity
New! Free The Basics of Discipline PLR from Tools for Motivation
Free Comfort Zone Poster from Ekit Hub
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Free 5-Pack of “Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation” Articles
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Watercolor Nursery Fall Seamless Pattern from Creative Fabrica
- Christmas Dingbats Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Label Creator Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Naomi Blake Font Duo
- Design Bundles Freebie – Christmas Scrapbooking Kit with Papers and Element Clusters
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Halloween Bat Lollipop Holder Template
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Watercolor Halloween String Lights Clipart
Events on Now!
Connected Spirit, Connected Business Giveaway On Now!
Sherry Bowers (no relation) has just opened the doors her latest giveaway specifically geared for spiritual entrepreneurs (coaches, intuitives, holistic practitioners, energy workers, therapists, healers (of all kinds!), alternative practitioners, etc.) and those interested in living their best life. Get my latest Undated Mandala Reflection Planner free as part of the event.
See all the gifts available here
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast – I find I’m getting a lot hungrier now that I’m getting out and walking in the morning before I eat anything – and then dive into the project list this afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy, and don’t forget to give your dog a hug today!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|