It’s a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. It was supposed to rain and storm all day, but so far it’s beautiful, and I’m heading out shortly for a walk to test out my new orthotics.
They’re doing renovations on the apartment next door, and the noise right beside my desk is pretty irritating. So I will be very happy to get out of here even for an hour!
But before I do, here’s what I have for you this morning…
Top Picks This Week
There are a lot of new and ongoing deals so here are my favourites for today…
Ends Today! Pick #1 – Year’s Worth of Journaling for Personal Growth and Creative Development Ekit from Ekit Hub
I can not wait to get through my current to-do list so I can start playing with this. I have a whole plan worked out for this, which I’ll share more about once I start on it.
- Month 1: 10 Amazing Benefits of Journaling Regularly
- Month 2: 5 Steps to Developing a Journaling Practice
- Month 3: Work through Trauma with a Journaling Practice
- Month 4: Journaling Your Way to Achieve Your Goals
- Month 5: How to Come up with Never-Ending Journal Ideas
- Month 6: How to Find and Plan New Creative Projects through Journaling
- Month 7: An Author’s Guide to Using a Journal to Develop Your Book
- Month 8: The How’s and Why’s of Stream of Consciousness Writing
- Month 9: How to Boost Your Confidence Through Journaling
- Month 10: Ideas for Using Your Old Journals for Personal Development
- Month 11: Letting Go and Reducing Stress and Anxiety Through Journaling
- Month 12: How to Develop a Practice of Gratitude through Journaling
You can choose to download everything at once ($97), or choose a pay-as-you-go monthly option (9.95/month)
The total package includes:
- 12 Journaling Reports – 1 report for each month.
- 12 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets –to go with each report.
- 60 Articles – 5 articles per month.
- 12 Printable Newsletters – 1 high quality printable newsletter for each month.
- 60 – 18″ x 24″ Posters/Product Templates – 5 templates per month.
- 60 Coloring Pages – 5 coloring pages per month.
- 12 Journals with Ecovers – 1 journal book per month.
- 12 x 21 Card Printable Card Decks – 1 card deck per month.
- 12 Worksheets – 1 worksheet per month to go with the report.
- 12 Checklists – 1 checklist per month to go with the report.
Bonus Offer – Buy the complete package and receive a set of 12 journal stationery kits to make even more unique journals with the content, plus a bonus “Stock Your Shop” session to brainstorm ways to use all the included content.
If you choose the monthly option – receive 1 set of journal stationery for each month you remain a member (up to 12 months).
Bonus details will be added to the Ekit Hub members area by Saturday.
Still on the fence? Grab this free sample to try before you buy
Ends Wednesday! Pick #2 – Build Your Own Assessment Bundle from Content Sparks
I think that Sharyn’s deal this week goes especially well with my article topic for the next couple of days – getting to know your audience. One of the great ways to get to know your audience is through assessments, quizzes, and questionaires. She has put together a collection of Assessments and a Mini Course, and you can choose which ones work best for you business and pick them up for a 60% savings through September 14.
The packs to choose from are:
- Assessment: Are You Ready to Grow Your Business to New Heights?
- Assessment: How Can Social Media Help You Create an Audience?
- Assessment: Are You Ready to Use Email Marketing to Grow Your Business?
- Assessment: Should You Add Group Coaching to Your Business?
- Assessment: Do You Need to Build a Personal Brand?
- Assessment: Do You Have What It Takes to Start a Business?
- Mini-Course: How to Create Lead-Generating Assessments and Quizzes
To build your bundle here’s what you do…
1 – Check the box under each item you want on the page
2 – Click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the list of options to add your selections to the cart (for 60% off)
3 – Review your cart and make any edits, or go back to the sale page to add more
4 – Proceed to checkout and complete your purchase
5 – Download your new content and get started!
And here’s the link…
Pick #3 – New! 2022 Q4 Focus: Coloring and Activity Books Challenge
I told you I’d have more on Julie’s challenge, so here’s the details and why I love these challenges so much! The biggest thing I love about Julie’s challenges is that she’s there working right along side us. And since I publish coloring books, I’m very excited to see her method for creating them from scratch.
Over 10 days (Monday to Friday for 2 weeks) Julie is going to share:
- Brainstorming, Research & Planning
- Essential Tools & Resources for Easy Design and Publishing
- The Right Way to Use and Customize DFY Assets
- Interchangeable Techniques for Creating an Unlimited Number of Interior Layouts
- Quick & Easy Cover Creation
I’ll be signing up for this one myself because I’m determined to use up both my own coloring designs and the ones I’ve purchased!
Get all the details and register here – https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/hdy0sq/0
Pick #4 – Calligraphy Cash Machine on Sale!
Stuart and Bart have put their Calligraphy Cash Machine training on sale. This is a multi-media course consisting of a 90+ page in depth ebook plus multiple ‘over the shoulder’ instructional videos that teaches how to use free digital calligraphy fonts to create beautiful and popular calligraphy text designs and how to add these designs to posters and wall hangings plus clothing and gift items such as mugs, pillows and Tshirts with the help of print on demand (POD) manufacturers.
I love that they share three different business models that you can use in their training, so if you’re looking for new products to create and sell, and you missed this the first time it was offered, here’s your chance…
https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w9nz3/0 – use code 10CASH to save $10 at checkout
Deals Ending Today
New Website Project Planner
I am so grateful to Lynette for creating this Website Project Planner! You don’t want to see the mess my notebooks get into when I’m planning out a new website. The planner covers everything in a step by step format from your site objectives to domain names to SEO. I know I’ll be picking this up and putting it to good use for the new sites we have in the works.
Check it out here while it’s on early bird pricing ($23 through Tuesday, September 13)
New Printables: Unicorn Motivation Journal
Jan has just released a new Unicorn Motivation Journal this week. It comes with 41 pages covering a full month of motivation. Use coupon code UNICORN to get it for $12.95 through Tuesday, September 13.
New Deals Today
New Training #1 – Write Emails Faster
I know I’ve complained some days about how long it takes to get a newsletter out. Angela’s newest training is all about how to Write Emails Faster, and I’m looking forward to seeing what she has to say. You can pick it up for either $35 on its own, or get it free as part of the Email Practice Club.
According to Angela the class covers the mentality, strategy and process of writing emails faster. She talk about all the things she does to write my emails in 5-60 minutes per day with an average of about 30 mins per email.
New Training #2 – How to Write Etsy Descriptions That Sell
Karon Thackston has a new training that should help a lot of us who are building out our Etsy shops in preparation for Q4. Etsy Copy Tips & Templates: How to Write Etsy Descriptions That Sell includes easy-to-understand videos that explain the specifics of how engaging copy works in a marketplace like Etsy, as well as 5 copy templates proven to convert.
Save 50% through Sunday, September 18. No coupon required.
New Training #3 – Membership Site Mastery
Cindy Bidar is celebrating her fourth anniversary for Six Figure Systems. To celebrate she’s put her Membership Site Mastery training on sale from now through Sunday. You can save $90 when you use coupon code MEMBERSHIP.
There are 8 lessons in total and they cover:
- Choosing the right membership site software based on your budget, your tolerance for the techy bits, and the needs of your members.
- What you must know about owning a membership site before you commit to it.
- How to create a membership site you enjoy running, and that never feels like “work.”
- How to never run out of content ideas, and how to speed up your creation process, so you don’t end up feeling like you’re on an endless content treadmill.
- How to price and market your membership to keep a steady stream of new members coming in the door.
- Onboarding strategies (and email templates) to welcome new members and make them feel at home right from the start.
- How to handle cancellations with grace, and how to use them to improve your membership.
Get the details here: https://cindybidar.com/order/aff/go/ruthieb?i=94
Coloring Pages on Sale: Vision Board Coloring Pages
Rayven has put her Vision Board Coloring Pages on sale this week. Use coupon code VISION to get them for $27 through Monday, September 19.
You get 33 pages of words and images that you can use to create your own vision boards.
ICYMI… Other Ongoing Deals
New PLR: Mini Packs from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released their new mini-packs for this month. Each pack comes with 5 Articles, 5 Emails, eBook Compilation, 5 Social Media Posts and 5 social media images. Use code 10SEPT22 to save $10 at checkout.
New PLR: The Power of Speed is a full PLR package from Yu Shaun and Cally Lee that you can pick up for under $20 this week. This content is great for people who want to:
- Move fast in life so that they can achieve their goals quickly.
- Complete tasks faster without lowering the quality of their output.
- Accelerate their reading and learning speed.
- Manage their time wisely.
- Eliminate procrastination and laziness.
- Sharpen their focus.
- Boost their overall productivity by 10X.
Get your copy here before the price goes up on Friday, September 16.
Coloring Pages on Sale This Week
Chibi Fashionista Girls PLR Coloring Pages – from Candace comes with 30 line-art drawings for $17 on the front end. You get both PNG & SVG files and commercial rights.
From Carmen comes the seriously cute Cozy Autumn Sloth Coloring Pack. The main offer includes 30 black and white coloring images in PNG 300 DPI and SVG format. Includes commercial use rights to create coloring books, POD and printables to sell. There are 3 upsells for colored images and background scenes.
New Video PLR: The PLR Rebrand Masterclass
Charles has just released The PLR Rebrand Masterclass 2.0. The content gives you several ways to rebrand and personalize your PLR for more effective ways to generate profits. I’ll be grabbing this one for myself, because I’m always looking for more ways to put my PLR stash to work for me. The package includes:
- 20 Over the Shoulder Mp4 Videos
- 20 Companion Mp3 Audios
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Pages and Sales Videos
- Contextual Screenshots
You’ll also get the Rebrand Masterclass 1.0 as a bonus.
Get your copy here – https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/wrhcj5/0
New PLR: Top 10 Lists – Practices, Habits and Mindset Tips For Successful Weight Loss
I love Top 10 lists because you can make so many different printables with them. JR Lang has a new package of content available this weekend. The Top 10 Lists – Practices, Habits and Mindset Tips For Successful Weight Loss package includes 25 articles, 25 editable graphics, 9 Fasting articles, email series, mindmap, videos, tweets, and more… It’s on a dimesale so the price rises every few sales.
Bundles and Other Events
The September Self-Care Bundle includes 29 products with a value of just over $1400 in this one, and it’s a great mix of templates, content, and classes/courses. Grab your copy here before it disappears on September 18.
New! Meet the Action Takers Bundle
Sue and her students have a new Meet the Action Takers Bundle available this week. You get 10 products for $17 including:
- Fall Printables Pack from Createful Journals
- Back to School Planner Pieces from PLR Buffet
- Gift Tags Templates – Autumn Colors from Creative Printable Designs
- ‘Back to School’ themed Product Trailer Video Template and Mini-Report ‘Top Reasons You Need to Create Product Trailer Videos (and other videos) for Your Business — to help you succeed even during times of financial uncertainty’ from Holli Rovenger
- Autumn Splendor Digital Kit from Creative PLR
- A DFY 30 Day Fall Gratitude Journal PLR -from My PLR Toolkit
- Spooky Tree Watercolor Paper Pack from Tales from the Rouge
- Hello Fall! Coloring Planner from OxyP Design PLR
- Google Sheets Meal Planner from Your PLR Shop
- Stained Glass Art Digital Paper – 8.5x 11 To Fit Your Pages! from Pretty Digital Printables
Check it out here – https://createfuljournals.com/amember/aff/go/ruthieb?i=245
Sasha has a free PDF with 30 Fillable Product Ideas to help you make more money.
New! Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
Today’s Read: Creating Your Ideal Customer Avatar
It’s a given in business that all customers are not created equal. You can’t please everyone, and as you build your business you will notice that some people will buy from you, but even more won’t. The last thing you want to do is spend all your time focusing on those people who are never going to buy from you!
If you try to appeal to everyone, you’ll end up appealing to no one, so it’s essential to target the right people. Your ideal customer avatar helps you do that. It will inform all the major decisions you’ll make, so it’s important to get it right.
That’s it for today! I’m off to put the final touches on this month’s patterns so they’re ready for Thursday.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|