It’s a glorious September day here in Central Ontario. And, it’s Big Band Day at the park down the street from me all afternoon. They’re having 5 different bands for an hour each this afternoon. I think I’m going to wander down and have a listen for a little while, because I love big band music. My dad played in big bands all throughout my childhood, and before WWII he even had his own bands. So it’s music that’s very close to my heart and I’m going to enjoy listening to it this afternoon, even though I should probably be working,
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: What Can You Do with a Year’s Worth of Journaling Content?
It’s easy to get overwhelmed with a huge package like Alice and Yusef’s Year of Journaling Content. What the heck are you supposed to do with everything that’s included?
That’s why when you buy the bundle, I’m offering a Stock Your Shop workshop to go through the whole package and determine what all we can do with it from a low-content publishing perspective.
But besides that, Alice has kindly put together a huge list of things you can do with it too. Such as:
- Give the reports away as an opt-in offer to grow your list, add it to your membership site and more.
- The series of reports can be put into a book or ebook that you put up for sale. Bundle that up with the worksheets and checklists and you can start teaching a very in-depth course.
- Each report comes with an ecover set, so you can give a more tangible feel that helps increase the perceived value, whether you’re giving it away for free or offering it for sale.
- The articles are perfect for your blog, membership site, social media…or bundle them up into another report or several reports.
- Create quick printables like activity books, coloring books, card decks, etc. You have 12 activity books, 60 coloring pages and 12 card decks to work with.
- The product /poster templates can be used for printable wall art posters and book inserts. They can also be used for print on demand products like mugs, t-shirts and more. Use a service like Printful and create these products without any upfront costs.
- There’s tons of social media fodder. From the card images to the posters and articles, there’s a lot of great stuff to share. Use them as posts, stories and more.
- Sell printable or print-on-demand journals. These are fully done and ready go. Activity books can be a very lucrative low-content product. They’re also a great extra to give to students of your course and your coaching clients.
- Put together an in-depth course to teach your students about the topic. You have the journaling materials, practical tools and marketing materials to make it happen.
- A lot of this content is also perfect for loading up your membership site. Don’t have a membership site? You could consider starting one.
- Create product bundles with matching journals or card decks. Bundle up the value and customers are more likely to say yes to buying.
- Change the easy-to-edit activity book designs to appeal to different audiences. These are totally editable and adaptable to your target audience.
- Create high-value and easy gifts to ship to your very best clients. A little thoughtfulness goes a long way for creating lifetime customers.
- Use the images as beautiful blog or writing prompts. Just add the image to your post and start writing your thoughts on what the saying means to you and how your clients might benefit from it. And if you’re selling the deck or templates as well, make sure to link to it from all the posts.
Get your copy here – http://ekithub.com/amember/aff/go/ritchiemedia?i=231
Still on the fence? Grab this free sample to try before you buy
Bonus Offer – Buy the complete package and receive a set of 12 journal stationery kits to make even more unique journals with the content, plus a bonus “Stock Your Shop” session to brainstorm ways to use all the included content.
If you choose the monthly option – receive 1 set of journal stationery for each month you remain a member (up to 12 months).
Bonus details will be added to the Ekit Hub members area by Saturday.
New Deals Today
New Video PLR: The PLR Rebrand Masterclass
Charles has just released The PLR Rebrand Masterclass 2.0. The content gives you several ways to rebrand and personalize your PLR for more effective ways to generate profits. I’ll be grabbing this one for myself, because I’m always looking for more ways to put my PLR stash to work for me. The package includes:
- 20 Over the Shoulder Mp4 Videos
- 20 Companion Mp3 Audios
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Pages and Sales Videos
- Contextual Screenshots
You’ll also get the Rebrand Masterclass 1.0 as a bonus.
Get your copy here – https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/wrhcj5/0
New PLR: Top 10 Lists – Practices, Habits and Mindset Tips For Successful Weight Loss
I love Top 10 lists because you can make so many different printables with them. JR Lang has a new package of content available this weekend. The Top 10 Lists – Practices, Habits and Mindset Tips For Successful Weight Loss package includes 25 articles, 25 editable graphics, 9 Fasting articles, email series, mindmap, videos, tweets, and more… It’s on a dimesale so the price rises every few sales.
Weekend Special from Melissa
Melissa is having a special on her Passive Income Flow training this weekend. From today through Sunday, you can save 50% with promo code 50
The marketing plan and template kit includes:
- Getting Started
- Section 1: Leverage Your Existing Content to Beef Up Your Wallet
- Section 2: Making Cash on Auto-Pilot is Easier than Ever Before
- Section 3: Optimize Your Funnels to Generate Your Sales with Ease
- Section 4: Haul in Cash By Promoting the Products You Love
- Plus you’ll also get templates, a task tracking calendar, checklists, and a monthly results report.
Check it out here and choose between personal use and resell rights
Other Deals You May Like
The September Self-Care Bundle includes 29 products with a value of just over $1400 in this one, and it’s a great mix of templates, content, and classes/courses. Grab your copy here before it disappears on September 18.
Fran’s Friday Special this weekend is 25% off her Social Media Planner Templates. Use code FRIDAYFUN to claim your savings. through Sunday night.
Calligraphy Cash Machine on Sale! This is a multi-media course consisting of a 90+ page in depth ebook plus multiple ‘over the shoulder’ instructional videos that teaches how to use free digital calligraphy fonts to create beautiful and popular calligraphy text designs and how to add these designs to posters and wall hangings plus clothing and gift items such as mugs, pillows and Tshirts with the help of print on demand (POD) manufacturers. https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w9nz3/0 – use code 10CASH to save $10 at checkout
My Sale This Week It’s about time to start planning your Christmas publishing projects, so I decided to help you get a jump it this week by putting the whole Christmas Coloring Collection on sale from today through Monday, September 12. There are 3 packages with 20 coloring pages each available, or there’s a bundle option with all 3. Coupon code XMAS30 saves you 30%.
Sasha has a free PDF with 30 Fillable Product Ideas to help you make more money.
New! Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Cindy – The Ultimate List of Opt-In Incentive Ideas to Feed Your Funnels
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Abstract Floral Vector Set
That’s it for me this morning. I’ll be back tomorrow with your full Sunday Roundup and a peek at what’s coming next week. But for now, I’m off to get some brunch and go listen to some good music for awhile.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|