It’s another hot and humid day here in Central Ontario. It feels like summer’s not going to let us go without a fight this fall!
It’s a busy weekend ahead here too, with projects that need to be wrapped up. I promised myself I wouldn’t play with Alessandro’s new training until after I get some things done, but it’s hard to stick to that when I’m seeing all the cool things people are making with it!
But before I get to doing all that, I’ve got a few things to share with you today…
This Week’s Sale
I decided to help you get a jump on your Christmas creating this week by putting the whole Christmas Coloring Collection on sale from today through Monday, September 12. There are 3 packages with 20 coloring pages each available, or there’s a bundle option with all 3. Coupon code XMAS30 saves you 30%.
And now, here’s the rest of what I have for you today…
The September Self-Care Bundle is Live!
Val and Rayven’s bundle this month is all about self-care. I didn’t get anything done in time to submit for this one, but I had a peek this morning and there is some really good stuff in there! There are 29 products with a value of just over $1400 in this one, and it’s a great mix of templates, content, and classes/courses.
Here’s the complete lineup. (The ones in bold are my favourites so far.)
- Val Selby – Self-Care for Profits Bootcamp – $89
- Lady Rayven Monique – Color Monthly PLR – Bucket List Coloring Journal Pages – with PLR Rights! – $52.50
- Lady Rayven Monique – Abundability – Confidence Becomes Me – Affirmation Journal & Coloring Book – $30
- Phung Tran ~ Be Active is Easy – Evolve from Negativity – $57
- Kate Tekurio ~ KT Content – Self-Care PLR Article Bundle – $42
- Martine Barclay ~ Redefine Your Edge – The Ultimate Busy Woman’s Self-Care Bundle – $26
- Carlene Kelsey ~ Carlene Kelsey Web Solutions LLC – Women’s Productivity Life Planner & Checklist – $37
- Vivian Chai ~ Clear Crystalo – Self Love Journal – $27
- Mary Underwood ~ What Empty Nest? – Caregiver’s Guide to Stress Relief – $29
- Libbii Armstrong ~ PLR Printables Bazaar – My ADHD Planner – $27
- PsyDos – Defining Boundaries Course – $59
- Kristen Mastel ~ Nourished Through Nature LLC – Wander in the Woods to Wellness: Nature Mindfulness Activities to Recharge and Renew – $27
- Rita Schoeman ~ Coaching With Heart – How To Create Momentum To Become The Success That You Are Meant To Be – $35
- Bonnie Chase ~ Meal Prep Mamma – 28 Day Vegan Meal Plan for Busy Entrepreneurs – $27
- Sheila Anderson Mochrie – Self-Care Planner for the Business Owner – $27
- Kaycee ~ Kaycee Digital Design – Hyperlinked Digital Daily Wellness Journal with Commercial Use License – $37
- Dr Sandy Evans ~ Better Body Chemistry – The Carb Pass – $27
- Michelle Ramsundar ~ Divine Awakening – The Ultimate Dark Moon Bundle – $115
- Kimberly Allston ~ Real Connection Ministry – Faith-Focused Self Care Audio Training – $37
- Phoenix Grace ~ Life in Bloom! – Life in Bloom! 7-Day Self-Care Challenge (VIP ACCESS) – $97
- Jennifer McClain ~ Mission ENSPIRE, LLC – Worry Free Journal – $29
- Dr. Jodie Bean ~ Oily Tapping – Oily Tapping Primer – $47
- Aimee Bagshaw ~ Imperfectly Aimee K. – Girl, You’ve Got This! PLR Self-Care Planner – $27
- Holli Rovenger ~ Self Care Whisperer – Masterclass—How to Prevent Holiday Weight Gain – $67
- Marcy Bridges Patterson ~ The Unpopular Mom – DFY Create Your Own Manifest Planner/Journal Kit PLR – $37
- Karen Robinson ~ Heal Thrive Dream – Self Care After Trauma – $30
- Daire Paddy – Untapped – $62
- Denise Belisle ~ Denise Belisle in Motion Coaching – Bring Back the SPARK in Your Life! – $197
- Tamra Sellier ~ GoodLife PLR – Taking Care Of Me – My Self-Care Journal Digital – $37
I’ve been very picky lately about what I download from bundles, so you can see this one has a lot that I’ll give up $27 and my email address for!
Grab your copy here before it disappears on September 18.
Still My Favorite Pick This Week
I’m excited for some of the new releases today, especially the one from Alice and Yusef over at Ekit Hub. This definitely gets a “Pick of the Week” title and here’s why.
- Month 1: 10 Amazing Benefits of Journaling Regularly
- Month 2: 5 Steps to Developing a Journaling Practice
- Month 3: Work through Trauma with a Journaling Practice
- Month 4: Journaling Your Way to Achieve Your Goals
- Month 5: How to Come up with Never-Ending Journal Ideas
- Month 6: How to Find and Plan New Creative Projects through Journaling
- Month 7: An Author’s Guide to Using a Journal to Develop Your Book
- Month 8: The How’s and Why’s of Stream of Consciousness Writing
- Month 9: How to Boost Your Confidence Through Journaling
- Month 10: Ideas for Using Your Old Journals for Personal Development
- Month 11: Letting Go and Reducing Stress and Anxiety Through Journaling
- Month 12: How to Develop a Practice of Gratitude through Journaling
You can choose to download everything at once ($97), or choose a pay-as-you-go monthly option (9.95/month)
Personally, I’ll be grabbing the complete package so that I can put them into any order I want for release.
The total package includes:
- 12 Journaling Reports – 1 report for each month.
- 12 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets –to go with each report.
- 60 Articles – 5 articles per month.
- 12 Printable Newsletters – 1 high quality printable newsletter for each month.
- 60 – 18″ x 24″ Posters/Product Templates – 5 templates per month.
- 60 Coloring Pages – 5 coloring pages per month.
- 12 Journals with Ecovers – 1 journal book per month.
- 12 x 21 Card Printable Card Decks – 1 card deck per month.
- 12 Worksheets – 1 worksheet per month to go with the report.
- 12 Checklists – 1 checklist per month to go with the report.
Bonus Offer – Buy the complete package and receive a set of 12 journal stationery kits to make even more unique journals with the content, plus a bonus “Stock Your Shop” session to brainstorm ways to use all the included content.
If you choose the monthly option – receive 1 set of journal stationery for each month you remain a member (up to 12 months).
Bonus details will be added to the Ekit Hub members area by Saturday.
Still on the fence? Grab this free sample to try before you buy
New Deals Today
Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Abstract Floral Vector Set
Calligraphy Cash Machine on Sale!
Stuart and Bart have put their Calligraphy Cash Machine training on sale. This is a multi-media course consisting of a 90+ page in depth ebook plus multiple ‘over the shoulder’ instructional videos that teaches how to use free digital calligraphy fonts to create beautiful and popular calligraphy text designs and how to add these designs to posters and wall hangings plus clothing and gift items such as mugs, pillows and Tshirts with the help of print on demand (POD) manufacturers.
I love that they share three different business models that you can use in their training, so if you’re looking for new products to create and sell, and you missed this the first time it was offered, here’s your chance…
https://warriorplus.com/o2/a/w9nz3/0 – use code 10CASH to save $10 at checkout
Fran’s Friday Special
This week Fran’s Friday Fun Special is 25% off her Social Media Planner Templates. Use code FRIDAYFUN to claim your savings.
For under $10 you get:
- 20 pages of fully optimised Social Media Planner Templates.
- Three sizes – 6×9″, 8.5×11 & A4
- Both in colour (decorated) and black & white (non-decorated).
- Simple covers (x4 sizes inc 6×9 for KDP) & mockups, too.
- PowerPoint and PDF
- Fonts used
Build Your Own Assessment Bundle
I think that Sharyn’s deal this week goes especially well with my article topic for the next couple of days – getting to know your audience. One of the great ways to get to know your audience is through assessments, quizzes, and questionaires. She has put together a collection of Assessments and a Mini Course, and you can choose which ones work best for you business and pick them up for a 60% savings through September 14.
The packs to choose from are:
- Assessment: Are You Ready to Grow Your Business to New Heights?
- Assessment: How Can Social Media Help You Create an Audience?
- Assessment: Are You Ready to Use Email Marketing to Grow Your Business?
- Assessment: Should You Add Group Coaching to Your Business?
- Assessment: Do You Need to Build a Personal Brand?
- Assessment: Do You Have What It Takes to Start a Business?
- Mini-Course: How to Create Lead-Generating Assessments and Quizzes
To build your bundle here’s what you do…
1 – Check the box under each item you want on the page
2 – Click the Add to Cart button at the bottom of the list of options to add your selections to the cart (for 60% off)
3 – Review your cart and make any edits, or go back to the sale page to add more
4 – Proceed to checkout and complete your purchase
5 – Download your new content and get started!
And here’s the link…
Other Deals You May Like
New Line Art and Illustrations
Chelsea at PLRFriends.com is a new seller to me. She has a really nice set of Autumn Line Art available this week (through September 12). You get 53 PNG and SVG fall-themed images, plus 25 coloring pages drawn by her in-house artist. Use code FALL20 to save $20.
She also has a matching set of full color illustrations available that includes 60 PNG and SVG images, plus 57 Digital Stickers. Use coupon code FALL20 to save $20 through September 12.
Mid-Century Modern Halloween Planner
Becky has a cool retro Mid-Century Modern Halloween Planner bundle available this week. It comes with 28 pages including 3 covers, recipes, invitation, party planner, playlist, bucket list, weekly planning, and more! The bundle also includes 30 retro Halloween clipart in SVG and PNG, 30 stickers made from the clipart, 2 sticker sheets, and 10 Halloween coloring pages. A digital version is also available.
Thanksgiving Coloring Pack
I always appreciate it when people start creating Thanksgiving Art in September, because our Canadian Thanksgiving is in October. Marlene’s Thanksgiving Coloring Pack is on sale starting today, and includes 20 Thanksgiving images, and 20 backgrounds. Plus you also get a Thanksgiving Scissor Skills Activity Pack included.
See everything that’s included here: https://ritchiemedia.ca/mr-thanksgiving-coloring
New Website Project Planner
I am so grateful to Lynette for creating this Website Project Planner! You don’t want to see the mess my notebooks get into when I’m planning out a new website. The planner covers everything in a step by step format from your site objectives to domain names to SEO. I know I’ll be picking this up and putting it to good use for the new sites we have in the works.
Check it out here while it’s on early bird pricing ($23 through Tuesday, September 13)
New Printables: Unicorn Motivation Journal
Jan has just released a new Unicorn Motivation Journal this week. It comes with 41 pages covering a full month of motivation. Use coupon code UNICORN to get it for $12.95 through Tuesday, September 13.
Sasha has a free PDF with 30 Fillable Product Ideas to help you make more money.
New! Life of Abundance Log from Lynette – 6 page template that would make a great lead magnet or content upgrade
From Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub – Free Healing Mantras pack with a poster, coloring page, and two cards
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Practices to Help You Be More Mindful – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
Today’s Read: Knowing Your Audience: How to Define Them and Why It’s So Important
After yesterday’s blog post, and mentioning that knowing your audience is the place to start in building your content strategy (and your list, and your products, and… and…) I thought that an article on understanding why it’s so important and how to go about defining what it is might be appropriate.
In marketing terms, the audience you define as your ideal becomes your target audience. While I’m not crazy about the terminology, knowing who you want to engage or sell to is a cornerstone of the foundation upon which you are building your business.
It’s crucial that you get this right.
(And no, you probably will not get it exactly right the first time. It often takes some testing and tweaking as you get to know your audience.)
Before we get to how you define your ideal audience, let’s look at why it’s so important to do this…
And that’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to visit with Shaun for a bit before he takes off for the weekend. He actually got off work early for a change! And then when I have the house to myself, I’m going to organize my get-stuff-done list for the weekend, and really kick it for the next two days.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. New Coloring Patterns & Perks Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|