It’s another gorgeous day here in Central Ontario. I’ve been over to the chiropractors for my appointment and then out for breakfast already this morning, so my day is off to a great start.
I’m actually looking forward to the weekend for getting things done, although I might head down to the beach one day to go for a walk. Tomorrow we’re going golfing in the morning before Shaun heads to the girlfriends for the rest of the weekend.
For today, here’s what I’ve got for you…
Today’s Read: Self-Promotion Doesn’t Come Easy
Sadly, in our culture, most people are very uncomfortable saying positive things about themselves at all, even if they’re true. Part of this is because there is a misunderstanding of definitions of words. Self-promotion is simply advocating for yourself when you’ve done something well to let others know that you can do the same for them. You can still be humble and very honestly state that right now, you’re the best at whatever it is that you’re best at.
Let Go of the Fear of Failure
Many people are so afraid of stating something they’ve done well due to the future expectations it places on them and their fear that it won’t work out for them and they’ll fail. It is scary to think that there are people out there who may not want you to succeed. When you’re on top, they want to tear you down and bring you back to their level. If you’re being honest and forthright, you really don’t have to concern yourself with this.
Be Gutsy & Stand Out
The truth is, if you want to get ahead in business and life, you need to be brave and let yourself stand out for what you’re good at doing. How much of a shame will it be if you hide your talents from those who need them due to your fear? Is that fair to them?
Sharing What You’re Doing is Natural & Normal
The thing is, sharing what you’re doing and the successful journey you’re on is a normal thing to do. If you win a sporting event, everyone is happy to heap on praise, but bring in extra business to your company, or perform extra well on a project and suddenly we get quiet. Every business day is like a sports event. Celebrate your wins!
Let Go of Imposter Syndrome
The truth is, you know more than you think you do. Because of this, there is little chance that you’re really an imposter. The truth is most of us become blind to what we do know about our specialty and wrongly think everyone else knows what we know. This is just not true. Your time learning has paid off, accept that you do know, and let go of imposter syndrome. It’s not serving you or your customers.
Remember that your story is just as important as the numerous stories others are telling about themselves. Your hard work deserves attention, and you’re the best one to tell about that journey in your branding story.
When you’re telling the truth in a matter-of-fact way, it is not bragging. It’s simply stating facts. What if you really are the best surgeon in the world? Why would you not state that you are when the stats show that you are? It’s not to boost your ego, it’s not to brag, it’s just the facts. When you lead with facts, self-promotion isn’t as daunting.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
There’s been a few people who have told me they find the new bonus system a little confusing. So, I’m going to revamp the page a little this week to see if I can’t streamline the process even more.
For now, here is a list of the products that qualify for bonuses as of today:
- Kate Riley Anderson – Printable Pros – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase this course
- A Cup of Zen – Explore Your Psychic Gifts
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals DFY Content Subscription
- PLR of the Month Club – Toolkit #16 Digital Planner
- PLR Beach – Fall in Love with Fall Bundle
- PLR SOS – How to Conquer Overwhelm
- Piggy Makes Bank – Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 1 – Planner Monthly Archives – Claim 3 Bonuses when you purchase
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 2 – 2020 Product Bundle – Claim 3 bonuses PLUS 2 x $50 store credit
- Planning Addicts – Birthday Sale Offer 3 – Lifetime Club – Claim 5 bonuses PLUS 5 x $50 in store credit
- Ekit Hub – Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
- NEW! Thrive Anywhere – 2021 Passport
- NEW! Tools for Motivation – The Great Debate PLR
Please note: I will be cleaning up the claim form this weekend, so if you bought something in August that you haven’t claimed your bonus for yet, please do that before Saturday.
Deals Ending Today
Launch Pricing Ends Today: Sell the Shovel
Di Heuser is pulling back the curtains and sharing how to create your own PLR Business in the Low Content Niche with her new Sell the Shovel Training.
In this course, Di takes you through the entire process from start to finish, of how to create a PLR and commercial use business that supplies tools and resources to people who want to start their own publishing business.
This is a comprehensive training on all aspects of the business, not just product creation. You could in fact use this training to start any type of business in any niche because the principles are the same. She shares all her secrets of how she built up her PLR Planners business to the extent where it now supports her and a team of 5 comfortably.
The course is on sale for the early bird price of $397 through September 3, at which point Di will be closing registration until all the modules are completed. There is also a 2-payment option, OR if you are a member of her Creative Business Academy, you’ll find it included in your membership.
Last Day to Register: September Product Listing Challenge
Today’s the last day to register for Lori’s September Product Listing Challenge.
The goal is to list at least 1 product every day in the month of September, so at the end of the month you will have 30 more buy buttons ready for those 4th quarter shoppers. I signed up, but of course I’m behind already so come and join me!
The free challenge includes:
- Weekly Facebook Lives
- Weekly Open Office Hours
- 50% off any single item in my Lori Winslow Online Store
- The chance to win prizes
New Deals Today
Labour Day Weekend Sale from Lynette!
Lynette has brought back the 2021 Passport for a few days this weekend. From now through Monday, September 6 you can pick up a 2021 Passport that gets you six products for almost 70% off. So far there are about 17 products you can use it on, and more will be released before the end of the year. I bought two of these when Lynette offered them in January, and I’ll be picking up at least one more this weekend.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Fall Bucket List
Jan has just released a new Fall Bucket List printables pack that comes with 20 unique pages in both PPT and Canva formats and includes over 100 suggestions on how to have a great fall. Grab your copy for only $7 with coupon code FALLSPECIAL through September 14.
New Printables: Holiday Gift Tags & Bookmarks
Lori has just released a set of Holiday Gift Tags & Bookmarks. Use coupon code HOLIDAYS to save $20 through Wednesday, September 8. The pack includes:
- 4 Sets of Holiday Gift Tags in 14 styles
- 5 Sets of Holiday Bookmarks in 4 styles
- Blank Gift Tag & Bookmark Templates
- Power Point & PDF files
Weekend Special: The Great Debate PLR Special
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation are having a weekend special on The Great Debate PLR package. This is a full PLR package that includes:
- Self Help eBook: 30 pages, ~6500 words fully editable eBook with Communication Skills lessons, tips, and advice. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Enhanced eBook: Included is the new “enhanced” version of the eBook. It has an upgraded layout, formatting and includes images
- Workbook: This workbook includes a system of exercises designed to help anyone put the info from the main eBook into action. 3 different eCovers included (with a flat PSD)
- Audiobook: 30+ minute pre-recorded Audiobook narrated directly from the main eBook. Comes in mp3 format
- Lead Generation Report: 1500 word fully editable “teaser” report related to the main theme of the eBook. Great for “pre-sales” to get people interested. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence: Nurture leads with this autoresponder series. Each email message is editable and builds up to offering the main guide. Comes in Word, Pages, Text formats
- Trainer’s Slide Deck: The main guide is broken down into an easy-to-follow slide deck. Perfect for speakers/trainers. Comes in PowerPoint and Keynote formats
- 10 Related Articles: 10 web-publishable, fully editable articles related to the main theme of the eBook. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- 2 Mini-Reports: Above articles formatted into 2 separate mini-reports including areas for branding and website. Comes in Word, Pages, Text formats
- Articles Slide Decks: Each article repurposed into a slide deck. Great for sharing or for creating videos. Comes in PowerPoint and Keynote formats
- eBook Checklist: An overview of the main eBook broken down into point form format. Perfect for handouts or as an introduction to the main guide. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Quote Posters For Social Media: 20 fully editable posters (800px by 1000px) showcasing various tips related to the main theme of the eBook. Comes in PNG and PSD editable formats
- Infographic: Fully editable/customizable infographic. How To Win An Argument: 7 Tips To Help You Win Every Argument. Comes in PNG and PSD editable formats
- 20 Pinterest Images: Fully editable/customizable Pinterest optimized images (736px x 1104px for maximum impact). Comes in JPG and PSD editable formats
- 20 Instagram Images: Fully optimized Instagram images (1080px x 1080px) for business and personal branding. Comes in JPG and PSD editable formats
- 30 Tweets: Perfectly sized tweets each under 140 characters related to the main topic. Comes in TXT format
- 20 Facebook Posts: Posts ready to update your Facebook profiles and/or group statuses. Comes in TXT format
- Marketing Suite: Ready-made sales letter, product thumbnails, and hand-curated photo collection.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. Email your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the claim instructions.
New PLR: Power of Habit
Jonathan has released a new article pack on the Power of Habit this week. You can pick it up for under $10 on a dimesale through Monday, September 6. Topics covered include:
- 5 daily habits to help you stay fit (866 words)
- 5 good financial habits for success (840 words)
- 5 ways of breaking bad habits (807 words)
- 7 signs you have developed a bad habit (885 words)
- A change of habit ensures productivity (833 words)
- Develop the habit of achieving your goals (1141 words)
- Good habits will set you apart (804 words)
- Habits are built through daily (803 words)
- Habits shape our lives and determine our destiny (986 words)
- Healthy eating habits (819 words)
- The discipline of changing habits (799 words)
- The habits of successful people (862 words)
- The power of adopting new habits (865 words)
- Unlearning bad habits (881 words)
- Willpower drives your habit (986 words)
ICYMI… Previously Released Deals
Celebrating All Month Long!
Jenn at Planning Addicts is celebrating her business anniversary all month long. She’s got three special offers for you to choose from that are available for this month only:
Offer #1 – Planner Monthly Club Archives ($94) – includes 15 packs of themed planner templates that are no longer available to club members or anywhere else on the site.
Bonus Offer: Claim 3 bonus products when you purchase this product.
Offer #2 – 2020 Product Bundle ($411.75) – includes 35 products in one bundle for less than half price.
Bonus Offer: Claim 3 bonus products when you purchase this product. PLUS receive 2 x $50 coupons in store credit for my shop.
Offer #3 – Planning Addicts Lifetime Club ($997) – Customers get access to more than $2,000 worth of products from the archives and current for only $997. Plus access to everything new going forward (excludes the Clubs, Reseller PLR, & my bonuses for other people’s products)
Bonus Offer: Claim 5 bonus products when you purchase this product. PLUS receive 5 x $50 coupons in store credit for my shop.
End of Summer Sale On Now!
Carmen is kicking off September with a sitewide End of Summer of Sale (excluding monthly memberships). Use coupon code ENDOFSUMMER35 to save 35% through Monday, September 6.
New DFY Content: Explore Your Psychic Gifts Done-for-You Content and Planner
Gabby has just released her latest DFY Content pack. The Explore Your Psychic Gifts Done-for-You Content and Planner includes:
- 5 pre-written blog posts
- 1 Cover Design in Canva & PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes Include 8.5×11,″ 8×10,″ 6×9, and A4 in Color and Grayscale
- Explore Your Psychic Gifts Planner Templates (40 interior pages) in 8.5×11,″ 8×10,″ 6×9, and A4 size in Canva & PowerPoint in Color and Grayscale
- 5 Watercolor Graphics in PNG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
Use coupon code psychicgifts to save $20 through September 5.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on Gabby’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone Ekit
Alice and Yusef have a new Ekit available this weekend on Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone for only $11.97 through Tuesday, September 7. It includes:
- 5 Page Report: “10 Ways to Get Out of Your Comfort Zone to Make Big Changes in Your Life”
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set
- 5 Articles
- 10 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics
- 72-Page Exploring My Passion Journal
- 72-Page Reaching My Goals Journal
- 2 Journal Cover Sets
- 36-Card Exploring My Passion Deck
- 36-Card Reaching Goals Quotes Deck
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the Ekit Hub site after you purchase.
New PLR: Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling
Nicole has just released a new PLR pack on her Content Drafts site. Write It! Boost Productivity and Transform Your Life Through Journaling includes:
- A self-assessment quiz
- Epic blog post
- 5 shorter posts
- 6 social posts each for Twitter and FB.
Use coupon code journaling to save 50% through September 15.
New PLR: Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business
Tracy and Susanne have a new package available on using Influencer Marketing to Grow Your Business. This pack includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, plus an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code INFLUENCE to save $40
Some of the topics covered include:
- Influencer Marketing and the Pyramid of Influence
- These Niches Benefit the Most from Influencer Marketing
- Why Influencer Marketing Works
- Start with the Right Influencer and Target Audience
- Top Social Media Platforms for Influencer Marketing
- Be Aware of and Follow FTC Guidelines
- Define Your Influencer Marketing Goals
- Important Influencer Performance Metrics
- Influencer Marketing Vs. Brand Ambassadors
- The Do’s and Don’ts to Influencer Marketing
- A Comprehensive Social Media Influencer Checklist
- How to Search and Vet Potential Influencers
- Affiliate Vs. Influencer Marketing: Key Differences to Know
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the Piggy Makes Bank site after you purchase.
New PLR: How to Conquer Overwhelm
Tracy and Susanne also have a new pack over on their PLR SOS site on How to Conquer Overwhelm. This pack includes 10 articles, 10 emails, and 6 Canva templates to go with the written content. You can pick up the entire package for only $14.95 through Sunday, September 12. No coupon needed.
Article topics include:
- What Causes Overwhelm
- Defining The Cause Of Your Overwhelm
- You Don’t Need To Know Or Do It All (what’s your first step?)
- How A Brain Dump Can Help With Overwhelm
- Overwhelm And Stress
- Action Is A Great Way To Put Overwhelm Into Its Place
- 3 Effective Strategies To Use When You’re Overwhelmed (Break it down, Put It Off (not now), Delegate)
- Dealing With Overwhelm When You Don’t Know What To Do
- Dealing With Overwhelm When You Know What To Do
- Tips For Preventing Overwhelm In The Future
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a choose-your-own bonus. You’ll find a link to the bonus instructions on the PLR SOS site after you purchase.
Best $5 Deal Ever? I Think So…
We’re calling it the Meet the Creators Sale, and with it you can pick up a bundle of 8 products in the low content space for only $5!
Here’s what’s included:
- From me – 12 Week Coloring Planner Pages – These are new and created just for this bundle!
- From Stephanie Hansen – 18-month Watercolor Motivational Calendar
- From Jan Small – The Floral Birthday Calendar
- From Melody Wigdahl – Digital Vision Board and Journal
- From Helen Ross – 40 Pages of Planner, Journal, and Activity Pages
- From Lori Winslow – Natural Summer Beauty Social Media Pack
- From Sue Fleckenstein – Sleep Journal & Tracker
- From Michelle – 17 Bird Watching Covers
This is a great way to meet and get to know the work of some of the best low content creators in the niche. And, since all the products come with PLR/Commercial Use Rights, it gives you a good starting point for your own creations without breaking the bank!
After you purchase, you’ll see an upsell bundle of 8 more full products for only $17.
PLR.me’s 13th Anniversary Sale
PLR.me is celebrating 13 years of awesome PLR, and for this week only (through Sunday, Sept. 5) you can get a 2-for-1 DOUBLE bonus on any new subscription, pay-as-you-go credits, or members-credits.
PLUS: Your bonus credits NEVER expire!
So even if you decide to cancel your subscription down the road… you’ll still keep these bonus credits.
And there’s so much to choose from:
- Full eBooks (230+ to choose from)
- Stunning Presentations (140+ to choose from)
- Course Bundles (with all marketing materials)
- Affirmations (4,500+ to choose from)
- Articles (5,300+ to choose from)
- Email Sequences
- Lead Magnets
- …and so much more!
This has been my go-to PLR provider for personal development content since they opened way back in 2008!
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
The Ultimate Mockup Medley For Creatives from Design Cuts
The Complete Versatile Vintage Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Mysterious Bundle from Design Cuts
The Printables Sticker Bundle, Vol. 3 from Design Bundles
The Procreate Brush Bundle 4 from Design Bundles
The Adorable Pets Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 31 graphics packs for $17
The Autumn Days Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 24 fonts and 25 graphics packs for $29
The Salt & Pepper Font Bundle – 400+ fonts for $22
New! Free Comfort Zone Poster from Ekit Hub
New! Flocking Flamingos Coloring Pages from Rayven – use coupon code FLAMINGO to make it free
New! 2Free Cat Yoga Posters from Jay
New! Free Fall Journal Prompts and Journal from Health & Wellness PLR
New! Free September Product Listing Challenge from Lori Winslow – Last day to signup is Friday, Sept. 3
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
- Fall Pumpkin Bundle from Creative Fabrica
- New! Purple Butterflies Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Greenery
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Shapes and Leaves for Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Rainbow Ombre Glitter Drip Papers
- Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Sallomae – Playful Font
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
That’s it for me this afternoon. I’m off to have a short rest – the acupuncture in my shoulders this morning released a whole lotta crap and I’m feeling really exhausted from it. Then later this afternoon I’ll be back working on UsePLR stuff and getting reading for a giveaway that starts on Monday.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|