So… this was supposed to go out yesterday, but between month end chores and golf last evening, I didn’t get to sit back down here until well after 9 p.m. But we had a great time golfing, and honestly, I needed that break and outside time. So I’m ready to really kick it this weekend and get all kinds of stuff done and caught up.
Can you believe it’s September 2nd already? It’s a gorgeous day here in Central Ontario and right now I’m just starting my workday (It’s about 4 p.m. as I write this.) My chiropractor/acupuncture appointment this morning kicked the stuffing out of me, so I ended up coming home and crawling back into bed for a few hours.
I love September, and when I was a student, it was always my favourite month. The back to school and rekindling relationships, the sense of beginning a new adventure and excitement for the possibilities the new academic year would bring. I still miss that, and I do try to replicate it a bit by always having a major project to work on in September that’s going to change my business in some way.
This year, my September project is a Shopify store to sell end user printables! I got the store set up last night and need to customize it tonight after golf and get my first products for Lori’s September Listing Challenge in there. The challenge starts today, but you can still sign up through Tuesday, September 6 if you want to join the fun!
But I digress. (I do that a lot, don’t I?)
Back to the student thing…
I was talking about this with some friends earlier, and we all talked about how we had to make that mindset shift from student doing the work to please the teacher to entrepreneur doing the work to please our customers with products, and ultimately ourselves with the money we earn by sharing our knowledge and experience as content creators.
Which in turn got me thinking about the things you do need to turn yourself into a successful content creator. And here’s what I came up with:
Today’s Read: 8 Traits and Skills Successful Content Creators Have
We all know that to do a job well, you have to have certain traits and skills that lead you to be successful. And for content creators, it’s really no different. Yes, you should probably have some skill at creating the type of content you want to sell, but the truth is, you also need certain skills that lend themselves to making money.
Because one thing I’ve found over the years as a content creator, if you don’t have the ability to put yourself out there and ask for the sale, you can be the best writer or artist in the world, but you won’t have the success you are looking for or deserve.
Top Picks This Week
Pick #1 – Succeed With Seasonal Printables from Amy Harrop
I’ve been waiting not so patiently to share this with you, and it’s finally time. Amy Harrop has just released her newest training – Succeed with Seasonal Printables. It’s no secret that people buy around seasonal themes. Just think about how much money people spend around Christmas, Back to School, Halloween, Valentine’s Day, etc. As Amy says, “Just think of all the hoopla surrounding the return of Pumpkin Spice Lattes every autumn.”
In this new training, Amy covers:
- How to identify easy, profitable seasonal and holiday niches and understand what consumers want.
- Multiple marketplaces where seasonal printables are being sold by the thousands.
- Highlights for each of the four quarters of every year — in demand niches and products that bring back customers year after year
- How to harness superior SEO to bring customers to your listings in droves.
- Done-for-you seasonal product templates…simply modify and sell.
- the insider strategies behind sales, coupon codes and promos to promote your seasonal printables
- And much more!
It’s the perfect time for this, as we’re all getting ready to ramp up for Q4. I’ll be grabbing my copy this morning, as soon as I hit send on this newsletter!
Get your copy here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/amyh-seasonal-printables
Pick #2 – 340 Affirmations for Emotional Health PLR from JR Lang (Launch Price Ends Sunday, September 4)
JR Lang has a new package that is perfect for the self-help niche and for creating printables from. 340 Affirmations for Emotional Health includes 17 topics with 20 affirmations each along with, a report, guided meditations, articles, and a 7-day newsletter series. The content covers:
- 20 Affirmations – Develop Emotional Health – 286 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Contentment – 312 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Hope – 247 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Joy – 244 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Optimism And Anticipation For A Positive Future – 231 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Emotional Regulation – 215 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Expressing My Emotions – 221 Words
- 20 Affirmations – My Feelings Matter – 225 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Getting In Touch With My Emotions – 329 Words
- 20 Affirmations – I Am Aware Of My Feelings – 262 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Open Open Your Heart – 292 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Process Difficult Emotions – 339 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Stop Fearing Your Emotions – 277 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Feel Joy And Happiness – 329 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Tame Anger – 320 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Tune Into Your Emotions – 276 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Welcome Your Emotions – 299 Words
Pick #3 –
Creative Repurposing On Sale!
Save 50% on the full course through Tuesday, September 6 with code LABOURDAY50 – This is my flagship course and includes 10 modules covering just about everything you can do with PLR coloring pages. Check it out here
Other Deals Ending Today
New PLR: 9 Ways to Find Profitable Ideas for Your (First or) Next Course
Melissa and Nicole have a new release this week. 9 Ways to Find Profitables Ideas for Your (First or) Next Course will show your audience how to:
- Analyze their website, email marketing and social media to find out what their audience really wants from them (which might just surprise them!)
- Do ‘dreaded’ market research the right way (aka a way that doesn’t waste their time or disappoint their audience!)
- Get outside their current “Internet bubble” and into lesser-known spaces to find problems they didn’t even know their ideal clients wanted solved
- Ethically research and audit their competition to identify gaps, opportunities and hidden gems in the market
- And more!
It’s on sale for only $37 with Promo Code 37 through Friday, September 2
New PLR: Behaviours Harming Your Success
The team at Tools for Motivation has a new PLR special for you this week on Behaviours Harming Your Success. You can pick it up for $10 this week through Friday, September 2.
The package includes:
- 10 Behaviours Harming Your Success Content Bundle with articles, slide decks, mini-reports, and quote posters
- Behaviours Blocking Your Success Tips Report
Video PLR with Unrestricted Rights
Charles has just released the “One Hour Product” video PLR with unrestricted rights. This course teaches your customer show to take their live content and turn it into a sellable PLR product. It includes 3 and a half hours of live content, spread over 9 sessions.
- 20 Over the Shoulder Mp4 Videos
- 20 Companion Mp3 Audios
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Pages and Sales Videos
- Contextual Screenshots
- Bonus: Prepare Your Videos for Resale BASIC PLR Video Course with 20 Step By Step Over the Shoulder Videos.
Weekend Sales On Now
Habit Trackers Bundle with PLR from Fran at The Happy Journals Club. The bundle includes 85 different trackers including:
- 19 Weekly and Monthly Trackers
- 16 Yearly or Challenge Trackers
- 10 Career and Business Trackers
- 10 Finance Trackers
- 10 Mood Trackers
- 20 Self-Care and Sleep Trackers
- Three years of Drop-in Mini-Calendars (2021, 2022, and 2023) – I’m going to update these to add 2024 very soon – you’ll get the updates
- Drop-in Progress Bars
- All Fonts Used
Use coupon code FRIDAYFUN to save $15 – See them here
Grandmother Coloring Packs from Maureen on sale this weekend. Save 15 per pack – no coupon required through September 4. See them here
Free Wellness Habits PLR from Health and Wellness PLR. Comes with an 8 page report, 50 journal prompts, a journal, a workbook, and 3 eCovers. Get yours here
New Deals Today
New Templates: 12 Canva Templates to Make Fillable
Sasha at Your Frugal Friend has created a new set of Canva Templates that you can use to create fillable PDFs. The templates include:
- Puppy Profile
- Screen Time Checklist
- Daily Schedule
- Birth Plan & Hospital Bag Checklist
- Travel Packing List
- Weekly Daycare Menu
- Menu Planner and Grocery List
- Summer Bucket List
- Find the Guest Bingo
- Cleaning Checklist
- Password Tracker
- Invoice Template
You also get 9 listing images you can use to sell your products more quickly.
It’s on sale this month for only $19.
New Planners – Fit4Life Planner
Sue has a new Fit4Life Planner available this weekend. It comes in 3 options
- Printables pack
- 2 Digital versions – single page and double page layouts
- Combo with all three.
Use coupon code FIT4LIFE to save through Tuesday, September 6. (coupon should automatically show up on the checkout page)
New Coloring and Activity Pages: Hectic Halloween
Marlene has a new Halloween Coloring Bundles that includes 2 packs for $17.00. The Coloring and Activities Pack includes:
- 24 Print Ready Coloring Pages
- 20 Ready to color Editable Halloween Images
- 20 Backgrounds (10 Without Borders/10 With Borders)
- 50 Ready To Color & Play Paper Games:
- 20 x Hangman, 20 Tic-Tac-Toe, 20 Mazes
The second pack is a Scissor Skills Pack that includes 60 ready to colour and images, and 60 full colour images.
You can mix and match pages from the two packs to create your own coloring and activity books for the lucrative Halloween Season.
New Business PLR from Piggy Makes Bank
How to Generate Endless Content Ideas – Includes 10 Articles, 10 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, eBook/Workbook. Use coupon code CONTENTIDEAS to save $10 through Monday, September 5.
Using Content Marketing in Your Marketing Strategy – Includes 10 Articles, 10 Emails, and 10 Social Media Posts. Use coupon code CONTENTIDEAS to save $10 through Monday, September 5.
Free – Creating a Content Strategy to Grow Your Business – includes 7 articles and 7 emails
New Content from Passion for PLR
Anxiety Content Kit – includes 20 affirmations, 10 canva templates, photos, epic blog post, self-survey, and 30 social media posts. Use coupon code BREATHESEPT to save 50% through September.
Reiki Epic Content Kit – includes 40 affirmations, 10 canva templates, photos, epic blog post, 5 shorter posts, self-survey, and 35 social messages. Use coupon code HEALSEPT to save through September.
New PLR – Cutting Operational Costs For Your Business
Kevin Fahey has released a new pack of IM Checklists PLR and this one is all about Cutting Operational Costs For Your Business. It includes 18 checklists that cover topics such as:
- Checklist 1 – Analyzing Financial Information
- Checklist 2 – Lowering Business Financial Expenditures
- Checklist 3 – Creating A Minimized But Workable Budget
- Checklist 4 – Separating And Reducing Personal Expenses
- Checklist 5 – Establishing A Winning Leverage Strategy
- Checklist 6 – Outsourcing And Adopting Remote Work
- Checklist 7 – Increasing Business Cash Flow
- Checklist 8 – Application Of Modern Marketing Methods
- Checklist 9 – Reducing Recurring Costs By Going Paperless
- Checklist 10 – Cutting Down On Production Costs
- Checklist 11 – Cutting Down Bills And Travel Expenditures
- Checklist 12 – Purchasing Refurbished Equipment Locally
- Checklist 13 – Automating Tasks That Are Time-Consuming
- Checklist 14 – Eliminating Expenses On Unused Services And Downgrading To Free Versions
- Checklist 15 – Reducing Business Requirements
- Checklist 16 – Restructuring And Eliminating Programs (That Are Less Effective)
- Checklist 17 – Adopting Eco-friendly Measures
- Checklist 18 – Considering Location
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Coloring Pages: Mix & Match Dogs Content
Rayven has released her newest Mix and Match Coloring Pages, and the subject of this first collections is… Dogs! There are three options available ranging in price from $27 to $97 – no coupons required. The content includes:
- 50-pg Dog Gone It Coloring Pages
- 10-pg Zen Dogs Coloring Pages
- 5-pack Dog Gone It Covers
- 36-ct Puppy Love Inspiration Cards – B&W
- 36-ct Puppy Love Inspiration Cards – Color
- 29-pg Dog Care Coloring Planner – B&W
- 29-pg Dog Care Planner – Color
New Printable: Honeybee Farming Planner
Di has a new Honeybee Farming Planner available this week. Use code HONEY20 to save 20% through Monday, September 5.
The bundle includes:
- PowerPoint Print Planner in 3 sizes
- PowerPoint GoodNotes Layout Planner with linked tabs
- 10 Digital Interior and Front Covers (PNG)
- 10 Print Covers (JPG)
- 25 Color Co-ordinated Digital Papers 12×12 (PNG)
- 600+ Matching Stickers (PNG)
- 25 Clipart (PNG)
Or you can choose the print or digital versions on their own.
Lori’s September Listing Challenge is Open…
If you want to get a jump on getting things ready for Q4, Lori is hosting her September Listing Challenge again, and it’s free to join. Registration is open now through September 6, and the challenge starts on September 1.
I’ve already signed up! Will you join me?
That’s it for me this afternoon… I’m going to figure out what’s for dinner and then get down to work for the evening.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|