It’s been a crazy day here in Central Ontario. Hot, humid, trying really hard to storm, and I can feel the tension in my own energy. I went to the store to pick up a couple of things this afternoon, and because I walked, I took my day pack to carry everything home in. So as I was scanning things I was putting them in my pack and when I got done, I zipped up the pack and started to leave… totally forgetting to pay! I think all this heat is really starting to melt the brain cells!
And then I realized when I got home that I hadn’t even started a newsletter yet, so here I am with the essentials you need to know about for today and I promise, I’ll do a better one with a blog post tomorrow for you!
So, here’s what I have for you this evening…
Final Chance to Get Coach Glue’s Back to Business Bundle
Melissa and Nicole extended their Back to Business Bundle for one final day and it all ends at midnight tonight. You can pick up the 7 products that were featured last week in one bundle for only $97 through midnight tonight. The courses included are:
- Goal Setting Bootcamp Course (sells for $297)
- Dream to Do to Done Course (sells for $297)
- 30-Day Business Planning Bootcamp Course (can only get this in the bundle…$297 value)
- Map Out Your Monthly Email Content Calendar in a Weekend Planner (sells for $47)
- Map Out Your Monthly Social Media Content Calendar in a Weekend Planner (sells for $47)
- Video Script & Workbook: Light Up Your Revenue: How to Avoid the Holiday Sales Slump with a Winning Promotional Calendar (can only get this in the bundle…$97 value)
- 252 Done-for-You Content Starters Filled with Ideas for Social Posts, Videos, Blog Posts, Emails, and More (sells for $47)
Only 2 More Days To Grab These Coloring Kits
These are from the original Low Content Resources Monthly membership, so they are a couple of years old and it’s time to move them on to make room for some new stuff. They’re still useful though – each pack has line art images, coloring pages, round patterns and square patterns. I may still use them for bonuses from time to time, but after September 1 they’ll no longer be for sale in the shop.
There are 20 kits to choose from, and you can grab singles for $7 each (reg. $27) or all 20 in a bundle for $97 (reg. $397). Coupon codes are on the sales page here:
New Deals Today
Birthday Deals Extended
Wanda has extended her birthday sale until the end of the month. You can pick up any of the weekly flash sales you missed between now and August 31. Here’s the link to check out all the deals on one page:
New PLR: 340 Affirmations for Emotional Health
JR Lang has a new package that is perfect for the self-help niche and for creating printables from. 340 Affirmations for Emotional Health includes 17 topics with 20 affirmations each along with, a report, guided meditations, articles, and a 7-day newsletter series. The content covers:
- 20 Affirmations – Develop Emotional Health – 286 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Contentment – 312 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Hope – 247 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Joy – 244 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Cultivating Optimism And Anticipation For A Positive Future – 231 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Emotional Regulation – 215 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Expressing My Emotions – 221 Words
- 20 Affirmations – My Feelings Matter – 225 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Getting In Touch With My Emotions – 329 Words
- 20 Affirmations – I Am Aware Of My Feelings – 262 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Open Open Your Heart – 292 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Process Difficult Emotions – 339 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Stop Fearing Your Emotions – 277 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Feel Joy And Happiness – 329 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Tame Anger – 320 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Tune Into Your Emotions – 276 Words
- 20 Affirmations – Welcome Your Emotions – 299 Words
New PLR: Behaviours Harming Your Success
The team at Tools for Motivation has a new PLR special for you this week on Behaviours Harming Your Success. You can pick it up for $10 this week through Friday, September 2.
The package includes:
- 10 Behaviours Harming Your Success Content Bundle with articles, slide decks, mini-reports, and quote posters
- Behaviours Blocking Your Success Tips Report
New Printable: Honeybee Farming Planner
Di has a new Honeybee Farming Planner available this week. Use code HONEY20 to save 20% through Monday, September 5.
The bundle includes:
- PowerPoint Print Planner in 3 sizes
- PowerPoint GoodNotes Layout Planner with linked tabs
- 10 Digital Interior and Front Covers (PNG)
- 10 Print Covers (JPG)
- 25 Color Co-ordinated Digital Papers 12×12 (PNG)
- 600+ Matching Stickers (PNG)
- 25 Clipart (PNG)
Or you can choose the print or digital versions on their own.
New Design Tool: Geometric String Art Designer
Hans has a new tool available this week. The Geometric String Art Designer lets you create geometric art that resembles string art. You can then use them as a pattern to create string art with wood, pins, and string. Or add them to activity books so your customers can draw the connecting lines themselves.
See all the details here and use coupon code BACKTOSCHOOL to save an additional 20% off the already discounted price through August 31.
I love the idea of this because string art was one of the few art projects I could do in school and have it come out looking how it was supposed to!
More Deals from Hans
Hans is also having a 50% off sale on the POD Pattern Maker that I’ve mentioned in a few different workshops when you use coupon code GRAPHICSDEAL.
Or you can use the code BACKTOSCHOOL to save 20% on anything in the shop through August 31 including the POD Graphics Maker that I’ve also talked about in my workshops. This link will take you to the Graphics Software page where you can see the options available:
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Newsletter PLR – Confessions of a Pathological Product Launcher
This is Kam’s newest PLR newsletter package, and I can’t wait to read this one based on the title alone!
You get 14 emails (9k words) with PLR license, plus an affiliate program black book, and instructional video. And did I mention it’s dirt cheap right now? The whole package is only $5.99 for the next few days!
On Sale: Social Media Hand-Off Kit
Melissa at Time Freedom Business is having a sale on her Social Media Hand-Off Plan and Templates this week. Save 50% through Thursday, September 1 with promo code 50.
The kit includes a step by step marketing plan that you can tweak for your own business needs and then hand off to a VA to do the work. It also includes a huge list of templates that you can use to create, post, and track your social media content.
Rebranded and Relaunched: The Journal Kits Club
Steph at Wildflower Digitals (aka the “Ringmaster” of the Digital Divas) has rebranded and relaunched her monthly membership. The Journal Kits Club is a DFY stationery kit that includes interior design templates for making journals, planners and other projects.
Steph has her own unique flair, and her designs are fresh and new, and a little bit funky! I personally love them because they are so different from what you usually see offered in digital stationery! I can honestly say she’s inspired me to up my own stationery creation game!
In this monthly membership you get 50 mixed design styles each month, providing you with the building blocks you need to create a streamlined system for making products.
Use coupon code KITSPECIAL to save 50% on your first month.
Ruthie’s “Put Your PLR to Work” Tip – With the amount of options you have here, you could mix and match the pages to make several products to stock your shop with during Lori’s Listing Challenge. Use the PPT options for recoloring and adding textures and you’ll have completely new and unique sets as well as the originals.
New Printables – Build Recurring Affiliate Commissions
Lynette has just released a new workbook on how to build recurring affiliate commissions. It’s on sale for $23 through Tuesday, August 30 – no coupon required.
In it, she’s going to share how to set up a repeatable system that works for both recurring products and single purchase products too.
I’m excited to dig into this one myself!
New PLR – Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
Alice and Trish have a new package available this weekend on Overcoming Imposter Syndrome. This is such an important topic for creative soulpreneurs like us, because I think it’s something we all deal with on some level. I know I personally had a really hard time putting myself out there because I didn’t think I knew enough or was good enough to teach people.
The main offer includes:
- Overcoming Impostor Syndrome for a More Authentic Life Report (.docx)
- 5 Dealing with Impostor Syndrome Articles
- Impostor Syndrome Planner (.docx) – 90 Days
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Graphic Sets
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 3 Sets of Easy-to-Edit Canva Inspirational Quote Templates in 3 Sizes – Facebook, IG Post, and Banner
Free! 30 Fillable Printable Product Ideas To Sell
Sasha has a free PDF with 30 Fillable Product Ideas to help you make more money.
Grab your freebie here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/yff-30-fillable-product-ideas and then put these to good use with Lori’s Listing Challenge next month!
Founders Pricing Ends Soon! Email Practice Club
So, it’s one thing for me to teach about list building, but when it comes to actually writing emails that are more than laundry lists, I fall a little short. So I’m very happy to announce that my friend and former coach, Angela Wills has just launched her Email Practice Club. Each month, you get email prompts, a live training, and a live Q and A session for $20/month. You can also choose the annual option if you prefer that. The Founders pricing ends August 31.
And that’s it for me this evening. I think it’s about time to call it quits for the day here, and start fresh tomorrow.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. New Coloring Patterns Drop Soon! Are you a member yet?
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|