It’s an absolutely gorgeous day here in Central Ontario, and you have no idea how much I wish I was on a golf course this morning! This is the only reprieve we’re getting from the heat and humidity and by tomorrow it will be unbearable again. But, it’s going to be a great day and this evening I’m going out for dinner with Shaun and his girlfriend, so that will be nice too.
Last night we went and got groceries, and Shaun got the idea that we should get some vodka coolers since it’s been so hot. I don’t drink much alcohol anymore but I had a half one with my dinner and was sound asleep on the couch by 10 p.m. and I actually got some decent sleep for the first time in a couple of weeks.
So, I’m all bright-eyed and energized this morning to get lots of work done before dinner out.
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 5 Ways to Spoil Your Loyal Customers
Finding ways to reward loyal customers is a great way to show your customers how important they are to you. You know that your customers are what make your entire life and business a success, and are a big part of why you do what you do. But you also need to make sure that they know how important they are in your world.
So, for today’s read I have 5 ideas for spoiling your customers so they know how important they are to you…
1. Give them Unannounced Bonuses
Whether you sell digital items or physical items, you always have a chance to wow customers by giving unannounced bonuses. You can do this in several ways. You can let them pick some bonus items to add to their shopping cart for free at check out, you can add them to the product download page, so they find out when they go to download, or you can email them or mail them the additional bonuses any time after purchase. You can also give them coupons to use at their convenience, so they’ve always got a reason to come and check out your product catalog.
2. Offer them Live Q and A Sessions
Offer your customers special Q & A days via your Facebook group chat or via a Zoom webinar. You can even do open phones on Skype or other chat program. You can either schedule something so they have time to plan, or do a spur-of-the-moment live in your Facebook Group for whoever happens to be around at the time.
3. Sneak Peak & Early Product Access
Send your customers early notice and early discount opportunities for your products and services before you do the official launch. So often customers only feel special during the onboarding process, but why not make them feel special for being loyal, too? Your customers can even take part in helping you improve and perfect the product while feeling special due to getting it early.
I would add one caveat to this option because while it’s a good one, it also leaves your affiliates out of the loop if you don’t have your affiliate program set up so that they get credit for the customers they’ve sent to you. (That’s probably a whole article for another day)
4. Reward them for Referring Friends
A fun thing to give your customers is a discount code that they can provide to their friends. People love giving their friends discount codes. That’s why ride shares, room rentals, and food delivery programs have taken off so fast. It’s all due to the free sharing of the discount codes. If you are using something you really like, you’re for sure going to give that code to others. It’s nice if you provide them with a discount on their next purchase, too.
If you have an affiliate program, encourage your best customers to sign up for it so they can be rewarded for sharing your products and services too.
5. Create a Monthly Customer Special
Your customers love deals, and one final way you can spoil them is to give them exclusive deals from you or your promotion partners. You’ll often see this in the form of a “For My List Only” special. You’ll find an example of that in this newsletter even because I have an exclusive deal on Melody’s Digital Planners for you that runs through the weekend.
These five creative ways to spoil your customers are easy to implement and inexpensive to add, but they will make a massive difference in how your customers see your business and their place within it. Just remember to keep it easy for them to take advantage of. The less hoops they have to jump through to claim a reward, the more they will love you for it!
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
The final three bonuses for August are now added to the bonus page. Here’s a peek at the new additions:
Here are today’s active offers:
- Niche Starter Packs – Big Business PLR Blowout Sale
- Piggy Makes Bank – Automate Success
- Piggy Makes Bank – Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle
- PLR of the Month – Toolkit #13 Digital Planners
- Tools for Motivation – Imposter Syndrome
- Daily Faith PLR – Bundle Sale
- Kate Anderson – Printable Pros
- Color Monthly – Meditation Coloring Journal
- Simple Happiness – I Love My Cat Journal
- PLR Beach – You Got This! Success Planner
- Niche Starter Packs – Express Gratitude Planner
- A Cup of Zen – Annual Spirit Animals Subscription
- PLR Niche – 2022 Flowers and Dogs Planner
- Createful Journals – Country Walks and Wildflowers
- Cindy Bidar – Six Figure Systems
- New Today! Wildflower Digitals – Digital Paper Bundle
- New Today! Simply Couture Designs – Selfcare and Skincare Planner
- New Today! For Mommies by Mommy – Website Branding Canva Templates
Last Day for These Deals
Coupon Expires Tonight for Toolkit #13
Melody has updated all the Digital Planners in Toolkit #13 and I’ve been playing with these too. I hadn’t looked at these recently and forgot about all the cool designs there are to choose from! I even twisted Mel’s arm to get coupons for you:
Use Ruthie13 to save 20% on the individual planners – can be used up to 5 times OR
Use RUTHIE13BUNDLE to save 25% on the bundle of all 8 planners
Coupons are good through Friday, August 27.
These products qualify for bonuses. You’ll find a link to the bonus claim information in your download area on Melody’s site after purchase.
Last Day for This Special!
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new package available this week. Merit: Diagnose and Defeat Imposter Syndrome Once and For All is a complete “biz in a box” package that includes:
1) A Premium Content Folder (Content You Can Sell)
2) A Lead Generation Section (Content To Build Your List With)
3) A Branding Section (Content For Blogging and Online Marketing)
4) A Social Section (Content For Social Media Marketing)
5) A Marketing Suite
This product qualifies for bonuses. Email your receipts to email@example.com and I will send you the bonus claim instructions.
New Deals Today
New Training: Sell the Shovel
Di Heuser is pulling back the curtains and sharing how to create your own PLR Business in the Low Content Niche with her new Sell the Shovel Training.
In this course, Di takes you through the entire process from start to finish, of how to create a PLR and commercial use business that supplies tools and resources to people who want to start their own publishing business.
This is a comprehensive training on all aspects of the business, not just product creation. You could in fact use this training to start any type of business in any niche because the principles are the same. She shares all her secrets of how she built up her PLR Planners business to the extent where it now supports her and a team of 5 comfortably.
The course is on sale for the early bird price of $397 through September 3, at which point Di will be closing registration until all the modules are completed. There is also a 2-payment option, OR if you are a member of her Creative Business Academy, you’ll find it included in your membership.
Weekend Flash Sale: Digital Papers Collection
Stephanie at Wildflower Digitals is having a flash sale on her Digital Papers Collection this weekend. From now through Tuesday, August 31, you can save 50% on individual packs with coupon code DIGITAL50. Or, save even more and buy the whole bundle of 15 packs for $75 with coupon code DIGITALBUNDLE. (The coupons are also on the sales page for you.)
I’ll give you two guesses as to which option I’m choosing! Steph’s papers are so gorgeous I can not wait to use them in some of my projects!
The Bundle Option qualifies for bonuses. If you choose this option, you can claim 2 bonus products from the list of choices. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Steph’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Selfcare and Skincare Planner
Carmen has released a new Self-care and Skin Care Planner Template this week. Use coupon code SKINCARE to save $10 through September 1. The template includes 59 pages and comes with watercolor rose pattern papers and extra covers.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Carmen’s site after you purchase.
New Canva Templates: Website Branding Templates Toolkit
Faith has a new set of Canva templates for you this week. The Website Branding Templates Toolkit includes 30 customizable website branding Canva templates you can use to create:
- Website banner
- Website background images
- Facebook banner
- Instagram images
- Newletter signatures
- Product banners
- Product pin templates
- Video tutorial on how to customize and use these templates
Use coupon code BRANDIMAGE to save $20 through Sunday, August 29.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Faith’s site after you purchase.
New PLR: Inner Peace Mastery
Sajan and Justin have a new package on Inner Peace Mastery this week. You can pick up this “biz in a box” package for under $10 through August 31. The content covers:
- What inner peace really is and why it is essential that you embrace it for a significant increase in your happiness
- and contentment!
- 7 major benefits of achieving inner peace that you probably don’t know about that will supercharge your desire to achieve it!
- Common misconceptions you must be aware of about inner peace that hold a lot of people back from trying to achieve it!
- 10 of the most common mistakes that people make when they are striving for inner peace that you must avoid at all costs!
- How to develop your mindset for inner peace so that you can easily develop the right habits to make it a reality for you!
- The most important thing that you must do to achieve inner peace – without this everything else will be a waste of your time and effort!
- How you can use the power of meditation to achieve inner peace in the fastest possible time. You will learn exactly what you need to do!
- 5 things that most people do that you have to avoid if you truly want to achieve inner peace and a calm mind!
- 8 powerful and proven daily rituals that you can easily implement to achieve inner peace quickly and easily!
- 8 life-changing best practices that you must follow to achieve inner peace and drive up your happiness and contentment levels!
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Printables: 2022 Flowers and Dogs Planner
Michelle has released a super cute 2022 Flowers and Dogs Planner this week. It includes 35 pages in 2 sizes along with 5 covers. Save 25% through August 30 with coupon code FLOWERS25
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Michelle’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Country Walks and Wildflowers Journal Templates
Sue has released a new set of journal templates this week. Country Walks and Wildflowers includes 42 PPT templates with:
- 7 Country Walk layouts
- 7 Wildflowers layouts
- 8 Activity Page layouts
- 14 Guide layouts
- 6 Covers/Dividers
Use coupon code WILDFLOWERS to save $5 through August 30.
I Messed This Up!! New DFY Content: Spirit Animals
Okay, so I messed this up yesterday. When I looked at the page to see what the animal for the month was, Gabby hadn’t updated it yet. So I told you it was Fox, which in reality was last month’s package. This month’s package is for Snake, and here are the corrected details:
The latest Spirit Animals DFY content from Gabby dropped this week. This month’s animal is Snake, and the package includes:
- 1 Epic Blog Post (1000+ Words) on the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Image File (300 DPI) of the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 1 Hand-Painted Watercolor Background Image for the Spirit Animal of the Month
- 5 Journal Page Templates and Cover Using the Graphics of the Spirit Animal of the Month in Canva and PowerPoint in 8.5″x11″
- Commercial Use Rights
Choose from a monthly subscription ($15/month) or annual ($150/year)
The annual subscription qualifies for a bonus. When you choose this option, you are eligible to choose 3 bonus products. Bonus claim instructions are on Gabby’s site after you purchase.
Training Flash Sale: Cindy’s Six Figure Systems
Cindy has done something that she rarely does, and that is put her Six Figure Systems membership on sale. But, from now through Sunday, August 29 you can save 25% on your monthly membership when you use coupon code 2021.
So, here’s what you get with your monthly membership…
- 40+ courses and template packs to take you from no business to six-figures and beyond. You’ll learn email marketing, product creation, list building, sales funnel development, copywriting, and so much more!
- 20+ done-for-you Trello boards. Copy these into your own Trello account to make managing your business and all its moving parts so much easier!
- Twice monthly live Q & A calls with Cindy. This is your chance to get your specific questions answered, so don’t miss out! Plus, you have access to hundreds of hours of past calls, so you can learn from the questions others have asked.
- Exclusive live workshops. This month, members learned how to protect their business assets from disaster, and in October, Cindy will be pulling back the curtain on how she organizes and runs a massive annual sales event.
- New training every month. The resources inside Six-Figure Systems continue to grow as Cindy adds new courses, templates, video training, and other assets to the library.
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt after purchase and I will send the bonus instructions.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Exclusive Deal Just For You! Launch Pricing on Mel’s 18-month Digital Planner
If you missed out on the launch of Melody’s latest Toolkit 16 Digital Planner, I have a treat for you!
Mel has dropped the price of this amazing 18-month digital planner back to the launch price when you use coupon code RUTHIESPECIAL through August 31. (That makes it a steal at only $17)
And yes, this qualifies for a bonus too. You’ll find the claim instructions on Mel’s site after you purchase
On a personal note, I am really excited to be able to share this with you for a couple of reasons. The first is that I really think digital planners are the way to go if you’re selling direct to customers. And Mel has done all the heavy lifting for you and if you’ve seen any of the trainings she’s done over the last month, you’ll know just how easy this is to customize. (This one comes complete with a training session that shows you how to do it. You’ll find the replay on the download page.)
And the second reason I’m excited is because as a digital planner user, I KNOW this works! This is the exact planner that I use as my “daily driver” every single day. I uploaded this to my GoodNotes the day I got it and have been using it ever since.
Here’s that link again – 18-month Digital Planner and coupon code RUTHIESPECIAL
Rayven has released a new Meditation Coloring Journal this week. You get 28 pages for only $27 with coupon code MEDITATION through Monday, August 30. Pages include:
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Rayven’s site after you purchase.
Jan has released a new, super cute I Love My Cat Journal this week. It includes 40 pages in both PPT and Canva formats for only $12.95 with coupon code CATSPECIAL through September 1. (How is it almost September already?!?)
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Jan’s site after you purchase.
Becky has a new release this week as well. The You Got This! Success Planner includes undated planner pages, monthly agenda, meal planners, gratitude page, workout plan and habit trackers, plus more. Use coupon code SUCCESS to save $10 through Monday, August 30.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Becky’s site after you purchase.
April has released a gorgeous new Express Gratitude Planner and Printables pack this week. The package includes:
- 26-Page Done-For-You Planner
- 20 Canva Affirmation Templates
- 10 Digital Paper Backgrounds
- 10 Digital Sticker
- 5 Informative Printables
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on April’s site after you purchase.
Kate has released her Printable Pros course this week. It will show you how to quickly create a successful printable business on Etsy, your own blog, or your website. She’s also going to share her bonus printable-plus strategy. Bonus content is also included, such as checklists, lead magnets, swipe files, shop graphics, and much more! This is an ALL-INCLUSIVE course that will help you generate passive income with in-demand printables.
This product qualifies for bonuses. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Warrior Plus download area after you purchase.
New! The Hungry Jpeg End of Summer Sale on Now through September 1 – code BYESUMMER saves 20% sitewide
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle! The Ultimate Mockup Medley For Creatives from Design Cuts
New! The Complete Versatile Vintage Collection from Design Cuts
The Printables Sticker Bundle, Vol. 3 from Design Bundles
The Procreate Brush Bundle 4 from Design Bundles
The Adorable Pets Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 31 graphics packs for $17
New! Friday Flash Sale – Farmhouse Font Bundle – 23 fonts for $8
The Autumn Days Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 24 fonts and 25 graphics packs for $29
The Salt & Pepper Font Bundle – 400+ fonts for $22
The Freebie Section
New! Free Fall Journal Prompts and Journal from Health & Wellness PLR
New! Free September Product Listing Challenge from Lori Winslow
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Enchanted Mermaids from Creative Fabrica
- Hello Selly Font from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Chalk and Friend Typeface
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Shutter Stone – Signature Script
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Rainbow Ombre Glitter Drip Papers
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Sunkissed – Handwritten Script Font
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
- And from me – a set of digital stickers to use in your projects
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and see how much I can knock off my list before we go out to dinner tonight.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|