It has been a disgustingly hot and humid day here in Central Ontario today. I was out this morning to pick up some thermal paste so Shaun can finish putting my computer back together tonight, and it was pretty hot but still bearable. But, I just checked the weather channel before deciding whether to pick up my laundry tonight or leave it until tomorrow, and it says that with the humidity this afternoon it’s 41C out there. So I’ll be staying put in front of my air conditioner for the rest of the night, and going to pick my stuff up in the morning.
Needless to say I haven’t gotten much work done today between running around this morning, and then my regular Monday afternoon Zoom calls. So, that’s why you’re getting an evening edition of today’s newsletter instead.
Today’s Read: How to Deal with Mistakes and Be Real with Your Customers
Here’s a newsflash for you: we’re all human. And most people will accept the fact that we’re all human, and that we’re not perfect, and that sometimes we make mistakes. The problem, from a customer service point of view, comes when you make a mistake and you don’t admit it. All throughout this series we’ve said that you need to be human and show yourself as a real person, and one of the best times to do this is when you’re dealing with a mistake that you’ve made.
Here are a few ways you can deal with your mistakes and be real with your customers:
Apologize and Say You’re Sorry – Yes, I know I’m Canadian and we love to say we’re sorry. But you really do need to apologize and use the words when you make a mistake with your customers. And here’s a little secret: it doesn’t hurt, and it gets easier every time you do it.
The one thing I would caution here though is to use your apologies wisely. There is one school of marketing thought that says you should resend an email every time you make a mistake. And some marketers make mistakes with surprising regularity so that they have an excuse to email two and sometimes three times a day. Don’t do that. When it comes to newsletters and emails, unless it’s a real emergency – like you forgot the link to the thing you were promoting – save your apology until the next day’s edition and deal with it then.
Save your apologies for the really big mistakes – like the time I was trying to add a bonus to a customer’s account, and accidently deleted her whole account. That was not a fun apology to have to make!
Admit You Made a Mistake – When you do make a mistake, it’s best to admit it and take responsibility for it openly. You cannot control what others do so when you do this, always focus on what you did that you can now change.
Be Understanding of Your Customer’s Concern – When you can talk to them about how they feel and demonstrate that you understand through your words and actions, you’ll go a long way to repairing whatever damage your mistake caused. Your customers will know when you’re being real.
Explain What Went Wrong – When you are telling them you’re sorry, explain to them what you did wrong. When you give point by point information about where things broke down and did not work, the customer can see that you’ve given it a lot of consideration and they’ll feel cared about and heard.
Share How You Can Prevent It Happening Again – Since you can explain what went wrong, you can also explain how you’re going to stop it from happening again. That way, you take the risk and fear from them.
Move Forward – After you apologize and explain what went wrong, it’s important to let it go and move on. If the customer can’t let it go, then chances are they are not your ideal customer. But, if you can get past it you will build a stronger relationship with them over the incident.
When you are an open and real with your customers, you’ll find that making mistakes won’t end your business, and may even strengthen your relationships with them.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here are today’s active offers:
- Niche Starter Packs – Big Business PLR Blowout Sale
- Piggy Makes Bank – Automate Success
- Last Day! Color Monthly – Natureland Calendar
- Last Day! PLR Beach – Love Your Life Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle
- Ekit Hub – Confidence and Self-Esteem Ekit
- Last Day! Planning Addicts – Self-Care Templates with Resell PLR Rights
- Thrive Anywhere – Homeschool Startup Workbook
- Chad Eljisr – Overcome Limiting Beliefs PLR
- Last Day! JR Lang –Get Along with Yourself
- Last Day! PLR Planners – Kids Health Planner
- PLR of the Month – Toolkit #13 Digital Planners
- Printable Island – Mix & Match Manifest the Best Workbook and Planner
- New today! Tools for Motivation – Imposter Syndrome
- New Today! Saurav – Cute Monsters Coloring Pages
Last Day for These Deals
New Printables with PLR Sellers License: Self-Care Templates
Jenn has a new set of Self-Care Templates with Resell PLR Rights available this week. I already picked up my copy this morning because she only sells 25 of these licenses. But, you can also pick up just the regular PLR license (there are 50 of those) if you don’t want to resell your templates as PLR. The pack includes 12 templates covering skin care, weight tracking, self-care ideas, and more.
Update: I just checked and there are only 6 reseller licenses left. If you want one, now’s the time to grab it before they’re all sold out!
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions link on your download page after you purchase.
New Planner: Kids Health Planner
Di has released a new Kids Health Planner into her store this week. You can choose from either the printable or digital version or buy the bundle and get both. Use coupon code KIDHEALTH20 to save 20% through Monday, August 23.
The packages include:
- 6 x PowerPoint documents (6×9, 8×10 & 8,5×11 in Color and Black & White)
- 6 print covers
- OneNote Document in PowerPoint format
- GoodNotes Document in PowerPoint format
- 10 x Digital Covers (Front & Interior)
- Print Package
- Digital Package
- 30 Cliparts in PNG Format @ 300 DPI
- 26 Papers in JPEG Format @ 300 DPI
- 700+ Stickers in PNG Format @ 300 DPI
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Di’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Halloween Planner & Goodies
Bethany has a new Halloween Planner and Goodies available this week. Save $10 with coupon code SPOOKY through Monday, August 23. The pack includes both Canva and PowerPoint templates, so you can use whichever you prefer. There are also monthly calendars, weekly and daily planners, and 16 Halloween planning pages from costume planning to movie and music watch lists. There is even a DFY Halloween bucket list.
Rescued from Retirement: Natureland Coloring Calendar
Ravyen has re-released her Natureland Coloring Calendar this week. This is a huge package (90 pages) that you can use to create several different coloring calendars and planners, and you can save $98 when you use coupon code NATURELAND through Monday, August 23. The package includes:
- Evergreen Cover
- “This Book Belongs To” Bookplate
- (12) Undated Monthly “At a Glance” Important Info Pages
- (24) Undated Dual-Page Full Monthly Calendars
- (12) Undated Single-Page Full Monthly Calendars
- (12) Themed Gratitude Pages
- (12) Month Coloring Pages (each one says the name of the month)
- (4) Notes Pages
- (6) Quote Coloring Pages
- (6) Themed Patterns Coloring Pages
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Rayven’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Love Your Life Manifestation Planner
Becky has a new Love Your Life Manifestation Planner available this week. Save $10 through August 23 with coupon code LOVELIFE. The package includes 41 planner and workbook pages to help your customers create their own dream lives. Includes 3 different sizes, and color and black and white versions.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Becky’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Get Along With Yourself
JR Lang has a new personal development PLR pack available this week. The Get Along With Yourself pack includes:
- Report: 35 Principles For Getting Along With Yourself (17 Pages/4,316 Words)
- Report: Stop Judging Yourself: Break The Cycle Of Self-Criticism And Embrace Yourself With Love (16 Pages/4,302 Words)
- Report: The Art And Science Of Being Devoted To Yourself (16 Pages/3,789 Words)
- Guided Meditation: Devotion To Self And Getting Along With Myself
- 7 Day Email Series – Is Your Relationship With Yourself Healthy?
- Workbook: My Self Devotion Journal – 2,500 Words
- 25 New Articles
- Checklists, Infographics
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the bonus claim instructions.
New PLR: Power of Change
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles available this weekend. The Power of Change articles cover topics such as:
- 7 simple exercises to change your life for better (833 words)
- Be the change you want to see (881 words)
- Change brings growth(843 words)
- Change is the only constant in life(820words)
- Change-The Only Way To Stay Ahead (812words)
- Changing your habits can be the step you need to succeed (986words)
- Dealing with change in the workplace(810 words)
- Five ways change can improve your life(804 words)
- How to deal with change in relationships(819 words)
- How to make positive changes in your life (899 words)
- And several more…
It’s on a dimesale this weekend so you can pick it up here for under $10 through Monday, August 23. (Current price: $8.33)
New Deals Today
New Coloring Pages: Cute Monsters Coloring Bundle
I don’t usually buy or promote kids coloring packs much anymore, but I thought these were so cute this morning that I bought the whole funnel. Saurav has released a Cute Monsters Coloring Bundle that includes 30 line art drawings as well as a set of monster elements that you can use to mix and match and create your own monster characters.
There are also three additional offers after you purchase:
BRONZE EDITION (Upsell 1) : 30 Studio Quality Black & White Background Illustrations And 30 Ready To Print Coloring Pages With The Monsters Combined!
SILVER EDITION (Upsell 2) : 30 Fully Colored Cute Monster Designs And Fully Editable Monster Creation Asset Pack Combined!
GOLD EDITION (Upsell 3) : 30 Fully Colored Background Designs And 30 Fully Colored Background Designs With Monsters Combined!
This product qualifies for bonuses. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.
New Self-Help PLR: Imposter Syndrome
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new package available this week. Merit: Diagnose and Defeat Imposter Syndrome Once and For All is a complete “biz in a box” package that includes:
1) A Premium Content Folder (Content You Can Sell)
- Full eBook
- Visually enhanced eBook
- High-Quality Audiobook
2) A Lead Generation Section (Content To Build Your List With)
- Lead Magnet Report
- Pre-Written Emails for your autoresponder
- Key Lesson Slide Deck
3) A Branding Section (Content For Blogging and Online Marketing)
- 10 Articles about living with your imperfections and turning them to your advantage
- 10 slide decks
- 2 reports repurposed from the articles
- A checklist report extracted from the eBook
4) A Social Section (Content For Social Media Marketing)
- 20 Tips posters (all editable)
- A full infographic (editable)
- 20 Pinterest Images
- 20 Instagram Images
- 20 Facebook Posts
- 30 Pre-Written Tweets
5) A Marketing Suite
- Sales Letter
- Product Thumbnails
- Hand Curated Photo Collection
This product qualifies for bonuses. Email your receipts to email@example.com and I will send you the bonus claim instructions.
Flash Sale on Fall Journal Products:
Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is having a flash sale on these Fall Journaling Products until end of day Tuesday, August 24. Save 65% on these titles (no coupon required):
New Bundle Sale: Daily Faith Bundle
If you serve the Faith-based market, Avery, Sam and Kelly are running a bundle sale over at Daily Faith PLR that you might want to take a look at. There are 21 full products with a mix of PLR and Personal Use resources for only $19. The sale runs from today through August 31.
- Praying The Word Journal PLR Product
- Amazing Affirmations: New Beginnings PLR Coloring Page
- Story Of Moses Lesson Bundle Personal Use Product
- 30 Faith-Based Social Media Images PLR Product
- Kid’s Gratitude Journal PLR Product
- Faith-Based Sayings & Bible Verses Coloring Pages PLR Product
- Bible Study Journal PLR Product
- Butterflies And Blooms Personal Use Product
- Life Stones: Achieve your Kingdom Goals Personal Use Product
- Bible Study Journal PLR Product
- Bible Journaling And Coloring Kit PLR Product
- Walk In Faith Digital Planner PLR Product
- Combo Faith Planner PLR Product
- New Creation Bible Journal Set PLR Product
- 30 Day Mindfulness Journal PLR Product
- Living Faith – Canva Wall Art PLR Product
- Gratitude Journal Template PLR Product
- Faith Coloring Bundle PLR Product
- Laser Focus: Improve Your Concentration & Achieve More in Less Time Personal Use Product
- 75 Vintage Digital Papers PLR Product
- Proverbs 31 Day Reading Journal/Planner PLR Product
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on the Daily Faith site after you purchase.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
Ends Tonight! The Creative’s Supreme Artistic Collection
New! The Complete Versatile Vintage Collection from Design Cuts
The Printables Sticker Bundle, Vol. 3 from Design Bundles
The Procreate Brush Bundle 4 from Design Bundles
The Adorable Pets Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 31 graphics packs for $17
New! Friday Flash Sale – Farmhouse Font Bundle – 23 fonts for $8
The Autumn Days Collection from The Hungry Jpeg – 24 fonts and 25 graphics packs for $29
The Salt & Pepper Font Bundle – 400+ fonts for $22
The Freebie Section
New! Free Fall Journal Prompts and Journal from Health & Wellness PLR
New! Free September Product Listing Challenge from Lori Winslow
Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- Back to School Girls Premade Designs from Creative Fabrica
- New! Hello Selly Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Chalk and Friend Typeface
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Campground Font
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- New! Design Bundles Free Craft Design – Moon SVG File
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Floralista Font
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
- And from me – a set of digital stickers to use in your projects
And that’s it for me this evening. I’m probably going to be shutting down here soon, because Shaun is putting my other computer back together and he’s going to need to take my hard drives out of this one.
Enjoy the rest of your day! Create something that makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|