We’re in for another hot and humid day here in Central Ontario. I’ve been up and working since 6 a.m. to try and beat the heat, because the air conditioning doesn’t reach into the room where I work.
I’m thinking for the afternoon I’ll fire up the laptop and work in the other room where it’s cool.
It’s been a super-busy week in our low-content and PLR world. Yesterday there were several new releases, and today there are several more. I’m going on a shopping spree this afternoon because I really want to pick up a bunch of the new stuff. And I have to admit, after talking digital planners with Melody all week, my mind is overflowing with ideas.
So, let’s dive right in this morning, starting with today’s read…
Today’s Read: 3 Ways to Over-deliver for Your Customers
You’ve no doubt heard the phrase “under-promise and over-deliver” when it comes to setting your customers’ expectations after purchase. One of the best ways to create loyal and raving customers is to actively work on exceeding their expectations in all that you do.
Consider for one moment that customer service, at least good customer service, is an expectation that you must meet to stay in business. However, to really thrive in business, you need to take that up a notch and wow them. Here are three easy ways to exceed your customer’s expectations that you can put into effect with just an email or two.
Provide Unannounced Bonuses
When you create an amazing product of some kind, it’s fun just to tell everyone everything about it right away because you’re excited. However, you can really thrill your customers more if you keep some things a secret for everyone except those who have made the purchase.
This can be easy for your business if you have a consumable business. Here are a few ideas to get you thinking about what you can offer as unannounced bonuses:
- Content that shows them how to use what they just bought
- Coupons or discounts on related products in your catalog
- Small, free products in your newsletter
You can also add extra bonuses right inside the product folder as a surprise gift after purchase.
Add a Personal Touch
Something as simple as packaging can send some customers right over the edge in their appreciation. For example, if you’re a book author, what if you included a special bookmark for every single order from your website?
If you’re a coach, you might sneak in an extra monthly group call or do a surprise live event in the middle of a six-week coaching program. You just need to use your imagination to come up with something that fits the product you’ve sold them and will make them feel super special getting.
Have a Follow-Up Sequence that Keeps Them Interested
This idea can work for many types of products. Set up your after-purchase autoresponder to go out after enough time has passed for your customer to use the product. Then send tips and suggestions during that time to make it work better for them and to ensure they are using the product the best.
It really doesn’t take much to stand out and keep your customers’ attention. Put yourself in your customer’s shoes and think about what you would want if you were buying your product. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll find the ideas flow easily and dare I say, effortlessly and you’ll be able over-deliver for your customers every time.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Six of the promised 9 new bonus products have now been added to the Choose Your Own Bonuses page, so if you have older products to claim for and you were waiting on the new products, be sure to check them out and see if there’s anything here that catches your eye. There are three more to come later this week. Here’s a peek at the newest additions:
Here are today’s active offers:
- Niche Starter Packs – Big Business PLR Blowout Sale
- Piggy Makes Bank – Automate Success
- Coach Glue – My Course Content Planner
- Shaun & Cally – Superior Brain Health
- Color Monthly – Natureland Calendar
- PLR Beach – Love Your Life Planner
- Piggy Makes Bank – Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle
- A Cup of Zen – 31 Days of Positive Thinking Journal
- Bob Silber – How to Create Your Irresistible Online Course In Any Niche
- New today! Ekit Hub – Confidence and Self-Esteem Ekit
- New today! Planning Addicts – Self-Care Templates with Resell PLR Rights
- New today! Thrive Anywhere – Homeschool Startup Workbook
- New today! Health and Wellness PLR – Self-care, Stress and Sleep Bundle
- New today! Chad Eljisr – Overcome Limiting Beliefs PLR
Last Day for These Deals
Discount Ends Tonight! My Course Content Planner
Melissa and Nicole have released the My Course Content Planner this week and you can save 50% when you use coupon code 50 through Thursday, August 19.
The 57-page planner includes:
- Step 1: Your Soul-Aligned Pathway For Course Success
- Step 2: Creating a Lucrative Course Offer That Makes Your Audience Swoon
- Step 3: Cultivate A Transformational Experience
- Step 4: Strategize Your Most Profitable Course, Ever
- Step 5: Catapult the Course Creation Process With A Streamlined System
- Step 6: Hammer in Your Students’ Success With Supporting Content
- Step 7: Cultivate Your Irresistible Course Program with Ease
This product qualifies for a bonus. To claim, email me your receipt and I will send you the bonus claim instructions.
New Deals Today
New Printables: Confidence and Self-Esteem Ekit
Alice and Yusef have a new Confidence and Self-Esteem Ekit available this weekend. The main kit includes:
- 10 Product Templates
- 10 Coloring Pages
- 100-Page Confidence & Self-Esteem Journal
- 365-Day Planner
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck
- Plus bonuses
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions link in your download area after you purchase.
New Printables with PLR Sellers License: Self-Care Templates
Jenn has a new set of Self-Care Templates with Resell PLR Rights available this week. I already picked up my copy this morning because she only sells 25 of these licenses. But, you can also pick up just the regular PLR license (there are 50 of those) if you don’t want to resell your templates as PLR. The pack includes 12 templates covering skin care, weight tracking, self-care ideas, and more.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions link on your download page after you purchase.
New Printables: Homeschool Startup Workbook
Lynette has released a new Homeschool Startup Workbook this week. Save 50% with coupon code HOMESCHOOL through Tuesday, August 24.
This package includes:
- Worksheets to help parents discover if homeschooling is the right choice for their child.
- Pages to guide parents in choosing the right curriculum that works for their child.
- Planning and tracking pages to stay on top of the school year and more.
The product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in the Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New PLR Bundle: Self-Care, Stress, and Sleep – Save $20 for 5 Days Only
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a huge bundle of Self-care, Stress, and Sleep content this week, and you can save $20 through Sunday, August 22 – no coupon required. The bundle includes:
- eBook – ‘Natural Remedies for Less Stress and Better Sleep’ (18 pages, 4,532 words)
- Report – ‘Self-Care for Everyone’ (8 pages, 2,731 words)
- Email Series – 7 Days of Healthy Habits
- 5 Articles About Stress, Self-Care, and Sleep
- 100 Journal Prompts – 50 for stress, 25 for self-care, 25 for sleep
- Journal (from the prompts)
- Editable Canva Cover Templates
The product qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the bonus claim information.
New PLR: Overcome Limiting Beliefs
Chad has a new PLR release on Overcoming Limiting Beliefs this week. This package includes:
- In-depth 10,000+ words eBook
- Overcome Limiting Beliefs Challenge <<< Very popular!
- A High-Quality Lead Magnet Report
- An Autoresponder Follow Up Series
- 7 Articles About Self-Limiting Beliefs
- eCover Graphics, Banners and more…
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions link in your download area after you purchase.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Printables: 31 Days of Positive Thinking Journal
Gabby has just launched a new 31 Days of Positive Thinking Journal. Use coupon code positivejournal to save $10 through Sunday, August 22. This DFY package includes:
- Positive Thinking 31 Journal Prompts
- 1 Cover Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color and grayscale (PPTX only)
- Journal Templates (33 interior pages) in Canva and PowerPoint
- Hand-crafted Clip Art Graphics in PNG in 300 DPI
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
There are also two additional offers in this launch
Upsell #1 – Positive Thinking Card Templates & Graphics – coupon code positivecards saves $10
Upsell #2 – Master Your Mindset Coloring Pages – coupon code mindsetcolor saves $12
These products qualify for bonuses. You’ll find the bonus claim information on Gabby’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Mix & Match Manifestation Workbook and Planner Pages
Miranda at Printables Island is a new seller and is just launching her first product. The Mix & Match Manifest the Best Workbook and Planner package is on sale through August 25 for only $14.95 – no coupon required.
The package includes Full Color pages, Black & White pages with a Background, and Black & White pages without a Background for a total of 190 pages. She’s also including 10 Motivational Coloring Pages. This all comes with a Commercial Use License which means you can use it in PLR products and edit and brand them as your own.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in your Bonus Links area on Miranda’s site after purchase.
New Canva Templates: Lady Boss Lead Magnet Template
Katrina at Blue Wren PLR is launching her first official product this week! She’s been in a couple of my bundles and is on my “Get to Know Us Page” but this is the first time she’s done a full product launch and I’m so happy for her!
The Lady Boss Lead Magnet Template includes 20 single-page A4 templates for all your lead magnet needs. Save $20 through August 24 with coupon code LADYLAUNCH. The templates include:
- 30 Day trackers
- Information sheets
- Outline of services sheets
- ‘5 ways we can….’ sheets
- and more….
New Line Art & Illustrations: Fitness & Self Care
Carmen has just released a new set of Fitness and Self-Care Line Art and Illustrations this week. There are two separate packs and you can save 35% on each with coupon code FITNESSLAUNCH35 through Sunday, August 22.
Fitness and Self-Care Line Art – 25 images in black and white
Fitness & Self-Care Illustrations – 25 images in full color
New Digital Calendars: Desktop Blotter Calendars
Michelle is another new vendor in the low content space who also took part in my recent bundle sale. She’s just released a set of Digital Desktop Blotter Calendars with PLR rights and you can save 20% through August 22 with coupon code BLOTTER20.
If you’re not sure what these are, they are one-page calendar that looks like an old-fashioned desk blotter monthly calendar. Each set comes with several different designs. You can choose to use only one design for every month, a different design for each month, or you can mix and match them.
They are meant to be used the same way a digital planner, journal or calendar would be used. Most people use the GoodNotes app with their I-Pad and Apple Pencil, but there are other apps that work the same way. As an alternative, the individual pages can also be printed out on 8.5 x 11 in paper.
You can see all the choices here – the PLR versions are about halfway down the page.
New Printables: Halloween Planner & Goodies
Bethany has a new Halloween Planner and Goodies available this week. Save $10 with coupon code SPOOKY through Monday, August 23. The pack includes both Canva and PowerPoint templates, so you can use whichever you prefer. There are also monthly calendars, weekly and daily planners, and 16 Halloween planning pages from costume planning to movie and music watch lists. There is even a DFY Halloween bucket list.
New PLR: How to Create Your Irresistible Online Course PLR
Bob Silber is back with a new PLR Course on How to Create Your Irresistible Online Course In Any Niche
The course is divided into sections and includes:
- Preface – The E Learning Market
- Introduction – The Chunk Teaching Method
- Module One – Decide On A Market
- Module Two – Decide On A Topic For Your Niche
- Module Three – Naming Your Course
- Module Four – Create Your Course Outline
- Module Five – Creating Your Course Content
- Module Six – Pricing Your Course
- Module Seven – How To Create A Compelling Profit Generating Sales letter For Your Course
- Module Eight – Delivering Your Course & Getting Paid
There are two versions available. They’re both on the same page, so you can choose your option once you’re ready to check out:
Option 1 – Regular PLR Course ($27) includes 49 pages of content and 9 infographics
Option 2 – Premium PLR Course ($47) includes the regular course PLUS a mindmap, course checklist, and cheat sheet.
Both options qualify for a bonus. Option 1 is eligible for 1 bonus, or Option 2 is eligible for 2 bonus choices. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in your Warrior Plus download area after you purchase.
Flash Sale on Low Content Coloring Kits Ends Friday!
There are still a couple more days to take advantage of my flash sale on the Low Content Coloring Kits before I get ready to move them into the new store. There are 20 kits in all to choose from, and most have themes attached and include lineart, round patterns, square patterns, and coloring pages.
Coupon code COLOUR7 makes each individual kit $7 (reg. $27) – You do have to check out for each pack individually for the code to work.
Coupon code LCBUNDLE97 lets you grab all 20 in a bundle for only $97 (reg. $397)
The sale runs through Friday, August 20.
The Freebie Section
New! Free Confidence Printables from Ekit Hub
New! Free Guide to Participating in Bundles and Giveaways from Jenn Brockman
Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- Watercolor Rustic Wedding Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- New! Pink Script from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Cotton Candy Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – 10 Shadow Overlays
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- New! Design Bundles Free Craft Design – Sarcastic Coffee Mug
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Floralista Font
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
- And from me – 5 Round Patterns for your projects
That’s it for me this morning! I’m off to take my computer in for repairs, and then find some breakfast and relax a little before this afternoon’s call.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|