It’s a grey-looking day here in Central Ontario this morning. They’re calling for thunderstorms later this afternoon, so I’m planning on getting as much work done this morning as I can in case the power goes out.
Yesterday I was able to get the three priority tasks I set for myself done. Yes, it took me until about 8 p.m. last night to get the final one done, but I still got through them all and I have to say I’m feeling pretty good about myself and where my business is at right now!
Today’s Read: Communicating with Your Customers is Key, Part 1
Like in any good relationship, communication is the key. And it’s no different with your customers. While you may not get as personal with them as you would with your friends, when you have an online business like ours, your customers do have the potential to become friends because the barriers between business owner and customer are so much more fluid than in many brick and mortar businesses.
So, in today’s read I have a few tips for improving on how you communicate with your customers.
Tip #1 – Make the first impression count
Customer service, in many ways, is your first line of defense. Even if your customers never encounter people and only order online, the transactional emails, the way the site looks and how check out works is all part of the overall customer service experience your customer has. If you can make the first impression feel good, they’ll remember that and appreciate it.
Tip #2 – Keep it simple
Customers appreciate it when you make it easy to contact you and get the help they need. Whatever you do, don’t make them jump through hoops to communicate with you.
Tip #3 – Make yourself available to your customers
Make sure that your customers know from transactional emails, social media posts, blog posts, and any means you use to communicate with them that you are always there to resolve problems and help make the product or service work better for them. I don’t necessarily advocate a 24/7 policy, but do let your customers know which hours of the day you are available to answer emails and help tickets.
Tip #4 – Listen to your customers
One of my father’s favorite sayings was always “You have two ears; listen twice as much as you talk.” Listening more lets you ask the questions that provide the right answers to help you make good choices. Often, a customer who is complaining about something will tell you how to resolve it themselves if you just listen. Then you can literally give them what they want.
To be continued in Part 2, tomorrow.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Six of the promised 9 new bonus products have now been added to the Choose Your Own Bonuses page, so if you have older products to claim for and you were waiting on the new products, be sure to check them out and see if there’s anything here that catches your eye. There are three more to come later this week. Here’s a peek at the newest additions:
Here are today’s active offers:
- Ends Today! Simple Happiness – Academic Planner
- Niche Starter Packs – Big Business PLR Blowout Sale
- Piggy Makes Bank – Automate Success
- Ends Today! Publish for Prosperity – 4-Week Confidence Course
- Ends Tomorrow! Lori Winslow Online – New 2022 Calendar Templates
- Coach Glue – My Course Content Planner
- Shaun & Cally – Superior Brain Health
- New Today: Color Monthly – Natureland Calendar
- New Today: PLR Beach – Love Your Life Planner
- New Today: Piggy Makes Bank – Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle
Last Day for These Deals
Coupon Expires Tonight: Jan’s Academic Planner
Jan has a new Academic Planner available for you this week, and you can pick it up for only $12.95 with coupon code SCHOOLDEAL through August 17. It includes 39 pages and comes with both PPT and Canva templates in US Letter and A4 sizes.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the claim document in the Bonus Links area of Jan’s site after you purchase.
Last Day: Beginner’s Guide to a Ketogenic Diet
Shannon and Stephanie at Monthly Content Helpers have a new PLR pack out this week. The Beginner’s Guide to a Ketogenic Diet includes a 5000-word Ebook, articles, emails, recipes, and images. Save 50% through August 17 – no coupon required.
Last Day: 4 Weeks to a More Confident You
Alice has a new package for you over at Publish for Prosperity this weekend. The 4 Weeks to a More Confident You package includes:
- 4 Confidence Boosting Reports: You get 4 illustrated guides (34 pages/ 12,051 words) (.doc) that teach your readers step-by-step how they can gain confidence so they can live the life they deserve!
- 4 Detailed Checklists: You get 4 checklists (7 pages/ 1,093 words) (.doc) that will give your readers a summary of what steps to take based on each of the instructional reports.
- 4 Worksheets: (13 pages/ 809 words) One to accompany each of the reports so your readers can stay on track while learning how to create confidence.
- 4 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets: .JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with each report to help your opt-ins stand out.
- 4 Course Delivery Emails: Add these emails to your autoresponder and deliver the course materials over 4 lessons. We’ve made it super easy!
- 1 Lead-Generating Opt-in Page: To help you grow your list with this content, we’ve included the opt-in copy and the WordPress-ready code for you.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Alice’s site after you purchase.
Want to try before you buy? Grab these 10 Confidence Graphics absolutely free!
New Deals Today
New Coloring Pages: Prince and Princess Coloring Packs
Maureen has put her Prince and Princess Coloring Packs on sale this week. There are 4 packs to choose from and you can save $17 on each one through Friday, August 20. The packs are:
Prince and Princess Lineart
Prince and Princess Backgrounds
Princes and Princesses Color Illustrations
Princes and Princesses Color Backgrounds
You’ll find them all listed on the front page of the Color Me Positive PLR shop.
Rescued from Retirement: Natureland Coloring Calendar
Ravyen has re-released her Natureland Coloring Calendar this week. This is a huge package (90 pages) that you can use to create several different coloring calendars and planners, and you can save $98 when you use coupon code NATURELAND through Monday, August 23. The package includes:
- Evergreen Cover
- “This Book Belongs To” Bookplate
- (12) Undated Monthly “At a Glance” Important Info Pages
- (24) Undated Dual-Page Full Monthly Calendars
- (12) Undated Single-Page Full Monthly Calendars
- (12) Themed Gratitude Pages
- (12) Month Coloring Pages (each one says the name of the month)
- (4) Notes Pages
- (6) Quote Coloring Pages
- (6) Themed Patterns Coloring Pages
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Rayven’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Love Your Life Manifestation Planner
Becky has a new Love Your Life Manifestation Planner available this week. Save $10 through August 23 with coupon code LOVELIFE. The package includes 41 planner and workbook pages to help your customers create their own dream lives. Includes 3 different sizes, and color and black and white versions.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Becky’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle
Tracy and Susanne have a new self-help package available this week. Living a Super-Ager Lifestyle includes 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, plus an eBook/Workbook package. Use coupon code SUPER to save $40 through August 31.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on the Piggy Makes Bank site after purchase.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New PLR: Superior Brain Health
Shaun and Cally have a new release this week. Superior Brain Health PLR is launching for under $10 through Friday, August 20. This pack covers topics such as:
- The surprising differences between brain health and brain power.
- The surprising differences between brain health and brain power.
- 8 fun facts about the human brain.
- The little-known connection between what you eat and your brain health.
- How to avoid oxidative stress that damages your brain cells.
- The link between exercise and brain health.
- How to train your brain and boost its functioning.
- The quickest easiest way to increase your IQ.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim document in your download area on Warrior Plus after you purchase.
The Freebie Section
New! Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
New! 10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- Watercolor Rustic Wedding Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- New! Pink Script from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Cotton Candy Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – 10 Shadow Overlays
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- New! Design Bundles Free Craft Design – Sarcastic Coffee Mug
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Scrapbooking Ocean Tie Dye Papers
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
- And from me – 5 Round Patterns for your projects
That’s it for me this morning! I’m off to find some breakfast and get some more work done before the storms hit this afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|