It’s supposed to be a little cooler here today and tomorrow. I got up this morning and opened up the windows and turned the air conditioner off to get some fresh air in here while I enjoy my morning coffee.
I’m planning on a quiet and peaceful day today with a possible trip to the diner for breakfast. I’ve been trying to cut back on eating downstairs because the last few times I didn’t enjoy it as much as I have in the past.
One of the things I want to get done today is some planning for Q4 so that I have a steady stream of products going into the PLR store, and up onto my Etsy and KDP accounts too. Plus, I’m going to be several events between now and the end of the year, so I need to have products ready to go for those.
But, for today I have a couple of deals that are ending that I’d hate for you to miss out on, a flash sale on my Low Content Coloring Kits and a few ideas on how to repurpose them.
Flash Sale on Low Content Coloring Kits
As I was writing today’s read, I decided that we should have a flash sale on the Low Content Coloring Kits before I get ready to move them into the new store. There are 20 kits in all to choose from, and most have themes attached and include lineart, round patterns, square patterns, and coloring pages.
Coupon code COLOUR7 makes each individual kit $7 (reg. $27)
Coupon code LCBUNDLE97 lets you grab all 20 in a bundle for only $97 (reg. $397)
The sale runs through Friday, August 20.
Today’s Read: 5 Ways to Creatively Repurpose Coloring Images and Journal Templates
It’s no secret that when it comes to PLR or White Label Products, a lot of people buy them and then let them gather digital dust. The initial excitement that comes with the purchase wears off quickly when you realize that a) you’re going to have to put some work into this, and b) you’re really not sure where to start.
The same thing happens when you pick up that pack of gorgeous journal templates or colouring pages that comes with commercial use rights. You think, “Yay! Easy peasy, I’m going to publish low-content books!”
You get this package filled with JPGs and PNGs, PowerPoint presentations, and PDFs, and the panic sets in! What the heck do I do with all this stuff?
And then the realization sets in that a) you’re going to have to put some work into this; and b) you really don’t have a clue where to start.
One of the things that sets off the panic is usually in the license terms for your new purchase. Most people who sell you colouring images and journal templates state that you must change the images or incorporate them into your own original designs.
That’s standard, because just as with regular text-based PLR, no one wants to see 100 copies of the same colouring book show up on Amazon on the same day. And truthfully, you really can do so much more with these types of PLR products that just slap them into a book and throw it up on your website or on Amazon or wherever else you might sell from.
And yes, even if you’re not a designer, you can do this.
So, to get your creative motor started, here are five ways you can easily repurpose colouring images and journal templates into something that’s uniquely yours.
Repurposing Idea #1 – Create new images from your existing images.
If you can click a few buttons, you can easily repurpose the colouring images you buy into new images you can put into your own projects.
Repurposing Idea #2 – Create new journal templates from existing ones.
Creating new, original journal templates from existing ones is even easier because you don’t need special software to do it.
The majority of template creators and sellers make their products in Microsoft PowerPoint. This is hands-down one of the easiest pieces of software to learn. To make new templates that are unique to you, you can do these three things for starters:
- Rearrange the boxes in the templates to create a different layout
- Change the headings and the fonts
- Change up the graphics and/or the colour schemes.
Do those three things and you’ve got a brand new template that’s unique to you.
Repurposing Idea #3 – Marry your colouring images and journal templates together
If you want to create a really unique low-content book, a good way to do this is to insert your colouring images into your journal templates. Colouring journals are extremely popular, and by adding colouring images to your own journals you create something different that sets you apart from other colouring book and journal sellers.
Repurposing Idea #4 – Deconstruct your colouring images and turn them into something else.
This takes a little technical knowledge, but it’s not hard to do. You can cut pieces out of your existing images (as long as the license allows you to), and create things like borders, dividers, and page flourishes with them.
If just the thought of doing this makes you panic, don’t worry… This is just one of the things you’ll learn in my Creative Repurposing course.
Repurposing Idea #5 – Add to t-shirts, mugs, and other physical items
In my opinion, this is one of the easiest, and most underused, ideas for repurposing your colouring images. There are several sites such as Gear Bubble, Printful, and Zazzle just to name a few, where you can upload your colouring images and add them to all manner of physical products.
As you can see, colouring images can be used for more than just creating colouring books. Pick one of these ideas and test it out with those colouring designs you bought and didn’t know what to do with.
And now, here are today’s deals for you…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I finally started adding new bonuses to the Choose Your Own Bonuses page this yesterday. Here are the three latest products to choose from:
Here are today’s active offers:
- Simple Happiness – Academic Planner
- Niche Starter Packs – Big Business PLR Blowout Sale
- PLR Beach – Back to School Clipart
- Piggy Makes Bank – Automate Success
- The Happy Journals Club – Organizing Your Content to Get More Done
- Color Monthly – Fairy Goblins Coloring Pages
- PLR Beach – Reading Journal
- Content Accelerators – Digital Sticker Templates 2
- Publish for Prosperity – 4-Week Confidence Course
- Unstoppable PLR – 50 Side Hustle Ideas
- Createful Journals – Desk Calendar Templates
- Lori Winslow Online – New 2022 Calendar Templates
- Health and Wellness PLR – Weekend Special Bundle
Last Day for These Deals
New Planner: 2022 Planner from Bethany
Bethany at PLR Perfect is a new contributor to my bundles this year, and she’s just launched her first planner. The Simply Stunning 24-month PLR Calendar and Planner includes 58 unique layouts and you can pick it up right now for only $17 when you use coupon code GETREADY22 through Saturday, August 14
New Training: Organizing Your Content to Get More Done
Fran at The Happy Journals PLR Club has released a new training on Organizing Your Content to Get More Done. The course covers:
- Taking Inventory
- Folder Systems & Clouds
- Spreadsheets and Links
- OneNote for Written Content
- Using ToDoist for Productivity
You’ll also get video lessons, workbooks, checklists, quizzes and extra resources. The course is on sale this weekend for only $27 (no coupon needed) through 2 p.m. Eastern, August 14.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim instructions in your members area on Fran’s site after you purchase.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Printables: 2022 Calendar Template Pack
Lori Winslow has a new pack of 2022 Calendar Templates available this weekend. Use coupon code 2022 to save $10 through Wednesday, August 18. The package includes:
- Master Slide Template
- Plain Calendar Set – Daily, Weekly & Monthly
- Nautical Calendar Set – Daily, Weekly & Monthly
- Full Background Calendar Set – Daily, Weekly & Monthly
- BONUS #1 – 12 Digital Paper Backgrounds (used in the calendars)
- BONUS #2 – 2022 US Holiday List
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Lori’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Halloween Templates with Clipart and Papers
Di has released a new Halloween Template pack in her store this week. Use coupon code HALLOW10 to save $10 through Monday, August 16. The pack includes:
- 6 x PowerPoint Document (3 sizes, Color & Greyscale)
- 26 x Papers JPEG @ 300 DPI
- 30 x Clipart PNG @ 300 DPI
- PowerPoint Swatch (import using Color Me Custom plugin)
- JPG Swatch
Existing Content Sale: 22 Health and Wellness Packs for $19
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a bundle deal this weekend where you can save 85% on a bundle of 22 existing products. The topics covered include:
- No-Equipment Workouts
- Health Benefits of Mint
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Tinnitus 101
- Morning Pages
- Dog Health in the Summer
- Healing Crystals
- Matcha Green Tea
- Natural Headache Remedies
- Chronic Pain Disorders
- Herbs for Arthritis
- Essential Oil Aroma Families
- Healthy Aging
- Living with Anxiety
- Keto Mistakes
- HIIT and Tabata
- Healthy Oatmeal Recipes
- Essential Oils for Allergies
- Fitness Motivation
- Rainbow Meditation
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at email@example.com – put BONUS REQUEST in the subject line – and I will send you the bonus claim instructions.
New Free PLR: 101 Affirmations
Jennifer also has some free PLR for you this weekend. The 101 Affirmations PLR Pack includes 10 different categories of affirmations that you can use for journal prompts, cards, coloring pages and more. Categories include: Health, Love, Confidence, Success, Money and Wealth, Mornings, Empowerment, Stress and Anxiety, Gratitude, and Positive Mindset.
New PLR: Beginner’s Guide to a Ketogenic Diet
Shannon and Stephanie at Monthly Content Helpers have a new PLR pack out this week. The Beginner’s Guide to a Ketogenic Diet includes a 5000-word Ebook, articles, emails, recipes, and images. Save 50% through August 17 – no coupon required.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Jan’s Birthday Sale Ends Sunday
Jan at Simple Happiness is celebrating her birthday this week with a sitewide sale in her shop. Use coupon code BIRTHDAY60 to save 60% through Sunday, August 15.
New PLR: 4 Weeks to a More Confident You
Alice has a new package for you over at Publish for Prosperity this weekend. The 4 Weeks to a More Confident You package includes:
- 4 Confidence Boosting Reports: You get 4 illustrated guides (34 pages/ 12,051 words) (.doc) that teach your readers step-by-step how they can gain confidence so they can live the life they deserve!
- 4 Detailed Checklists: You get 4 checklists (7 pages/ 1,093 words) (.doc) that will give your readers a summary of what steps to take based on each of the instructional reports.
- 4 Worksheets: (13 pages/ 809 words) One to accompany each of the reports so your readers can stay on track while learning how to create confidence.
- 4 Professionally-Designed Ecover Sets: .JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 4 x 3D versions to go with each report to help your opt-ins stand out.
- 4 Course Delivery Emails: Add these emails to your autoresponder and deliver the course materials over 4 lessons. We’ve made it super easy!
- 1 Lead-Generating Opt-in Page: To help you grow your list with this content, we’ve included the opt-in copy and the WordPress-ready code for you.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Alice’s site after you purchase.
Want to try before you buy? Grab these 10 Confidence Graphics absolutely free!
New Printables: Desk Calendar Templates
Sue has just released a really cute set of Desk Calendar Templates. Use coupon code CALENDAR5 to save $5 through Monday, August 16. The pack includes:
- Desktop Calendar Templates
- Aug/Dec 2021 + 2022 + 2023 Calendars
- Calendar Stand Template
- Print Layout for saving as a PDF
- Calendars are in easy to edit PowerPoint Templates
- Full Color in 2.8 x 6 inches
- 2022 Version includes Quotes
- Video of how to put the calendar together
- Commercial Use License
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on Sue’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Horse Maintenance Journal
Jenn has released a new Horse Maintenance Journal this week. Use coupon code GIDDYUP to save $10 through Monday, August 16. This package includes 20 unique layouts in 3 sizes, along with a cover.
New PLR: 50 Online Side Hustle Ideas
Aurelius has a new PLR Pack available this week for under $10. 50 Online Side Hustle Ideas includes:
- Module 1: High-Quality Ebook
- Module 2: Printable Checklist
- Module 3: Resource Cheat Sheet
- Module 4: Mindmap
- Module 5: Ready-Made Mobile-Friendly Sales Page
- Module 6: Lead Magnet & Opt-in Page
- Module 7: High-Quality Professional Graphics
- Module 8: 10 x Quality Articles
- Module 9: Promotional Email Swipes
- Module 10: Social Media Viral Images Pack
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions on the Warrior Plus site after you purchase.
New Sticker Templates for Affinity
Sticker Templates for Affinity Designer from Catherine – use coupon code STICKERS2 through August 15.
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the bonus claim information.
The Freebie Section
New! Free 101 Affirmations with PLR from Health and Wellness PLR
New! Free At a Glance Calendars from Lori Winslow
New! Free Digital Papers from Jan – use coupon code BIRTHDAYGIFT (expires Sunday, August 15)
New! 10 Free Confidence Graphics from Alice at Publish for Prosperity
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Watercolor Rustic Wedding Clipart from Creative Fabrica
- Dino Park Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Cotton Candy Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – 10 Shadow Overlays
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week
- New! Design Bundles Free Craft Design – Sarcastic Coffee Mug
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Scrapbooking Ocean Tie Dye Papers
- Cat Character Creator from The Hungry Jpeg
- And from me – 5 free digital papers for your projects (from the last Sunday Roundup in case you missed them)
That’s it for me this morning. I’m thinking breakfast at the diner sounds good this morning. It will be nice to sit outside in the not-so-sweltering heat and enjoy the morning.
Have an awesome day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|