And Happy Birthday to me!
There used to be a time when I wouldn’t tell anyone it was my birthday. My mother told me it was rude, and so I never did it. Turns out my mother told me a lot of things to kind of “keep me in my place” but that’s a story for another day (or one best not told at all).
So, it’s my birthday and I’m celebrating me today. I always think of my birthday as my true “New Year’s Day” and I’m dang proud of myself for making it through another year. I’ve been spending some time reflecting on the past year, and what I want this new year to bring for my life. I might share some of what I’ve been thinking, but I also might not. I’m a pretty private person outside of business and not really one to share the gritty, gory details of my life.
I will say that there are a lot of changes coming, both in my life and in my business. The biggest one is that I’m reopening an older site that’s been mothballed for years. I didn’t have enough confidence or belief in myself to do a good job with it before. I do now, and I feel like it’s really time to bring it back to life again and do it right this time.
The second big change is that I’ll be launching my podcast in September. I have a name (no, I’m not telling you yet), and a concept (not telling you that yet either), but it fits with the new, more confident me, and I’m really looking forward to sharing it with you when the time is right.
The final big change that I can share with you this morning is that I’m going to be making changes to the newsletter. I’m not sure what it’s going to look like yet, but I do know that the “laundry list” concept has to go – at least for me. I will always be an affiliate marketer to some degree, and I will always have offers in my emails, but in these tough economic times, it almost feels offensive to me to be sending you huge lists of deals every day. And yet, it’s what you know me for in terms of email marketing, and so I’d love to hear your thoughts too before I make a final decision what the new newsletter is going to look like.
I have one more big piece of news today before we get to the rest of the day’s deals…
Bonus Added to the Birthday Blowout
I have decided to add a live repurposing Q and A as a bonus for anyone who either spends at least $15 or buys the bundle before the sale ends on Monday. We’ll take a closer look at 4 or 5 of the products in the bundle and brainstorm ways to use them to create printables and maybe even a KDP book or two. I’ll email everyone who qualifies on Monday evening with the registration link for the call.
Get the Birthday Blowout Bundle here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/my-birthday-blowout
Amp Up Your Business Workshops Update
The Amp Up Your Business Summer Workshops start on August 15, and we never did raise the price so you can still grab all 5 workshops for only $17 through August 15. The schedule is:
- Workshop #1 – August 15, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your List Building – Ruthie Bowers, RitchieMedia.ca
- Workshop #2 – August 16, 2pm EST – Amp up Your Profit with a VA – Jan Small, Simplehappiness.biz
- Workshop #3 – August 19, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your WordPress Site – Melody Wigdahl, PLRoftheMonth.Club
- Workshop #4 – August 22, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your Brand – Helen Ross, ILovePlanners.com
- Workshop #5 – August 23, 2pm EST – Amp Up Round Table Q&A Moderator Stephanie Hansen, WildflowerDigitals.com
Plus we’re putting together some additional bonuses for you to make up for having to postpone them.
Deals Ending Today
Disconnect PLR Special from Tools for Motivation
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a special this week on their Disconnect: Stepping Away from an Increasingly Connected Worldpackage. This is a full “biz in a box” style package that includes:
• Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
• Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
• Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
• Social Content – tip posters, infographic, Pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
Marketing Suite – sales letter, product thumbnails, and hand-curated Unsplash collection
New Printables: Peachy Mosaic Planner (Digital and Printable versions)
Jan has a new Peachy Mosaic Planner available this week. It comes in both a fully hyperlinked digital planner version and a printable version if you prefer. You can choose either one or both in a bundle for even more savings.
See the planners here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/shb-peachy-planner
New Video PLR: Take Over Your Market With Twitter
Charles has a new set of video PLR available this week on how to Take Over Your Market with Twitter. The package includes 20 over-the-shoulder tutorial videos that share how to set up your Twitter account for maximum visibility and authority.
New Business Content from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released 3 new business packs around the theme of Content Creators.
Pack #1 ($47) – Increasing Your Revenue as a Content Creator includes 10 Articles, 10 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo.
Use code CREATOR to save $10 through Friday, August 5
Pack #2 ($27) – Business Tools and Tips for Content Creators includes 10 Articles, 10 Emails, and 10 Social Media Posts
Use code CREATOR to save $10 through Friday, August 5
Pack #3 (Free) – Business Tools and Tips for Content Creators includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
New Deals Today
Powerful Platforms Bundle is Live!
The Powerful Platforms Bundle from Val and Rayven is live! This is a different bundle because it’s all about the platforms we use in our businesses. Some of the products included are:
- Jennifer Burke ~ Mighty Marketing Mojo – GREAT Tech Choices Masterclass – $47
- Holli Rovenger ~ Enthroned Empress – ‘Magnificent Autumn’ Product Trailer Video Template and Training – $47
- Kerie Hinchliffe ~ Dream Creative Bee – How To Easily Create Dated Planners In Affinity Publisher Using Automation – $27
- Erin Alexander ~ Product Powerhouse – Sell Your Digital Products on Shopify – $97
- Amy Smereck ~ Fruitful Freelancing – Podia, Pronto! – $47
- Ruth Bowers ~ Ritchie Media – Building Your First List with Convert Kit Live Workshop – $47
In total there is over $2500 in training products for only $47. Sale runs August 5 through 14.
New Maze Modules for Puzzle Maker Pro
Hans has a new module available for Puzzle Maker Pro this week. The Mazes 2D Patchwork Bricks module allows you to create fun mazes with sever brick styles and a basket weave pattern. There’s also a colorization module that lets you make natural-looking brick and basket weave mazes. Save 20% through Sunday, August 7 – no coupon required
Flash Sale from Maureen
Maureen and Huw are having a Flash Sale on the Dress Your Santa and Caribbean Santa Coloring Packs that were released last year. From now through Sunday, August 7, you can save $20 on both the main offer and the upsell.
Flash Sale from Wanda
Wanda at The Planner Nerd is celebrating her birthday this month too, and she’s doing a Flash Sale every Friday this month! Today’s sale is on her 2023 Floral Calendar Binder Set for only $9 through Sunday, August 7.
Flash Sale from Jan
Jan has added Canva templates to her I Love My Dog and I Love My Cat Journal, so she’s having a flash sale from now through Monday on them both. Claim your savings with the coupons below. (Note: if you already purchased these, you’ll find the Canva addition in your account already.)
Dog Journals – use code DOGSPECIAL to pick this up for $12.95 (reg. $27)
Cat Journal – use code CATSPECIAL to pick this up for $12.95 (reg. $27)
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Ends Tomorrow! New Printables: Mental Wellness Mini Planner
Sue has a new Mental Wellness Planner available this week. This is the first in her new Mini Planner series. These planners are short, and done in a minimalist style so you can add your own touches to make them unique. They come in 4 different sizes – Letter, A4, 8×10 and 6×9 – in editable PPT format.
Use code WELLNESS to save 20% through Saturday, August 6.
New Free PLR: Monthly Reset Content
Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR has a new set of free content on Monthly Resets available from today through Monday, August 8. It includes:
- 7-Page Report – 7 Tasks For Your Monthly Reset
- 50 Journal Prompts
- Journal (Canva)
- Workbook (Canva)
- 3 eCovers (Canva)
Content On Sale: Procrastination Ekit
Alice and Yusef have put their Procrastination Ekit on sale to help you finish out the year strong. You get:
- 15 Page Report: “10 Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get Going” (.doc)
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: .JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 3 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- Worksheet: “How to Stop Procrastination in its Tracks” (.doc)
- Checklist: “25 Ways to Be More Productive” (.doc)
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more. (10 pages / 3,252 words)
- Newsletter: fully editable newsletter in .doc format includes 2 of the articles in this EKit and includes plenty of space for your personal thoughts
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more.
- 72-Page Journal – comes with an Ecover Set. There are three 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 365-Day Planner – comes with an Ecover Set. There are three 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck – Card Deck with fully editable cards. They come formatted for commercial or at-home printing. Instructions included.
- 5 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (.png / PSD 2550 x 3300 px)
Use coupon code PROCRASTINATION40 to save 40% (also works on the upsell)
New Printables: Realtor Planner
Vivanne at Boss Lady Corner has a new Realtor Planner available this week. Save 50% through August 10 – no coupon required. The package includes:
- Undated Monthly Calendar Spreads
- Annual Budget
- Pending Sales Tracker
- Seller Lead Sheet
- Buyer Consultation Sheet
- Listing Management
- Sales Goal Chart
- Real Estate Sales Tracker
- Key List of Contacts Sheet
New Printables: Birthday Party Planner
Michelle has a new Birthday Party Planner available this week. The package includes 32 planner page templates, plus something new – 5 DFY articles that you can use to promote the planner, or as extra content inside the planner, or both!
Use coupon code BIRTHDAY30 to save through August 10.
The Summer Challenges Sale from Content Sparks
Sharyn at Content Sparks is having a huge sale this week on her 5-Day Challenge packs. She’s hand-picked 13 different topics and put both the challenge pack and the related course on sale for 60% off through August 8. The topics to choose from are:
- How to Run 5-Day Challenges
- Streamline Your Business with Templates
- Build an Audience of Buyers Using Social Media
- Keep Your Customers for Life
- Fast Cash Strategies
- Start Your Own Freelance Business
- Live Video Marketing
- Low-Cost Marketing Strategies
- Easy Passive Income
- Turn Prospects to Paying Clients
- Attract Free Publicity
- Create a Social Media Plan
- Host a Virtual Summit
New DFY Content: Boundaries for Empaths
Everyone needs boundaries, but empaths need them more than most. Gabby has a new DFY Boundaries for Empaths package out this week that helps empaths learn what makes them an empath and how to create boundaries so they can thrive. It comes with:
- 5 blog posts
- 1 Cover Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color
- Workbook Templates (10 interior pages) in Canva and PowerPoint
- Watercolor Graphics (PNG)
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
Use coupon code empath to save $20 through Sunday, August 7.
Stephie’s Birthday Sale!
Stephanie at Stephie the Happy Mom celebrated her birthday this week, and she’s also launched her new shop! She has some very cute Dino Birthday Banners available for you that include letters A to Z, and numbers from 0 to 9. They come in Canva templates, as well as JPG, PNG, and PDF formats.
Use coupon code DINO to pick them up for only $5 (I didn’t see an end date, so would pick them up sooner rather than later to get the deal!)
New Design Cuts Freebie – Gold Marble Digital Papers
From Alice –10 Positive Mindset Quote Graphics
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
From Publish for Prosperity: Free 5-pack of “Dealing with Negative Thoughts & Negative People” Articles – https://ritchiemedia.net/freenegativethoughtsarticles
Free Business Tools at Tips for Life Coaches From Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 Articles and 7 Emails
Free from Sue – Weekly Digital Planner with commercial use rights.
Get 2 Free Credits every month from PLR.me
5 Free Inspirational Cards from Ekit Hub
Free Sampler Pack of Planner Templates from Angie at The PLR Depot
Free Keto Recipes Taste Test from Kitchen Bloggers
Free 7 Day Challenge Planner from Gabby at A Cup of Zen
10 Free Self-Help Articles with Graphics from Master PLR
That’s it for me today! I’m off to cool down and relax in the air conditioning for a bit.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out the 5 Buck Birthday Blowout!
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|