It’s kind of a dreary day here in Central Ontario – hot, humid, and grey – and I’m finding the older I get, the more I am affected by the weather and the days with no sunshine. I just want to find somewhere to curl up and do nothing all day. I might have to dig out my happy light and get some brightness going in here if I’m going to get anything done this afternoon.
Birthday Blowout Update
My Birthday Blowout is ticking right along… The sale is still on through Monday, August 8 at 9 a.m., and so far the new 2023 planners are proving to be a hit!
Here are the details, if you haven’t seen them yet…
I have curated 20 products out of my collections and a few new ones too, and marked them all down to just $5 from today through Monday, August 8. I was going to end the sale after Friday, but I found out that my son and his girlfriend have plans for me for next weekend, and I might not be around much at all and especially not to sit here and manually change prices… so you get a full week to take advantage of all the goodies.
Some of the products are new – think 2023 planners, some have been used in events this year but haven’t made it into the shop yet, and some are products that I’ve plucked out of the shop to put on sale. Each one is priced at $5 and you can buy one or several.
And since you know how much I love bundles, there’s also a bundle option for even bigger savings… You can grab a bundle of all 20 products for… are you ready for this…
Only $61.00 (guess how old I’ll be on Friday!)
That makes each product – including the brand new planners – only $3.05 each!
Check out the sale and stock up here:
Amp Up Your Business Workshops Update
The Amp Up Your Business Summer Workshops start on August 15, and we never did raise the price so you can still grab all 5 workshops for only $17 through August 15. The schedule is:
- Workshop #1 – August 15, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your List Building – Ruthie Bowers, RitchieMedia.ca
- Workshop #2 – August 16, 2pm EST – Amp up Your Profit with a VA – Jan Small, Simplehappiness.biz
- Workshop #3 – August 19, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your WordPress Site – Melody Wigdahl, PLRoftheMonth.Club
- Workshop #4 – August 22, 2pm EST – Amp Up Your Brand – Helen Ross, ILovePlanners.com
- Workshop #5 – August 23, 2pm EST – Amp Up Round Table Q&A Moderator Stephanie Hansen, WildflowerDigitals.com
Plus we’re putting together some additional bonuses for you to make up for having to postpone them.
That pretty much does it for the announcements, so here’s the rest of your Wednesday Roundup…
Top Picks So Far This Week
Pick #1 – Low Content Intel from Amy Smereck on Sale!
If you’ve been around for awhile, you know that I’m always gushing on how useful I find Amy’s monthly Low Content Intel reports. They are one of my main research tools when deciding what printables and coloring pages to create (or have created).
This week she’s put her subscriptions on sale and you can save $5 on the monthly option with code AUGUSTSALE or save $50 on the annual option with code AUGUSTANNUAL.
You’ll get the August Planner edition immediately after signing up. The rest of the year’s schedule is:
- September: Record books
- October: Journals
- November: Planners
- December: Child Coloring Books
Ends Friday! Pick #2 – Disconnect PLR Special from Tools for Motivation
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a special this week on their Disconnect: Stepping Away from an Increasingly Connected Worldpackage. This is a full “biz in a box” style package that includes:
• Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
• Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
• Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
• Social Content – tip posters, infographic, Pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
Marketing Suite – sales letter, product thumbnails, and hand-curated Unsplash collection
Pick #3 – The Summer Challenges Sale from Content Sparks
Sharyn at Content Sparks is having a huge sale this week on her 5-Day Challenge packs. She’s hand-picked 13 different topics and put both the challenge pack and the related course on sale for 60% off through August 8. The topics to choose from are:
- How to Run 5-Day Challenges
- Streamline Your Business with Templates
- Build an Audience of Buyers Using Social Media
- Keep Your Customers for Life
- Fast Cash Strategies
- Start Your Own Freelance Business
- Live Video Marketing
- Low-Cost Marketing Strategies
- Easy Passive Income
- Turn Prospects to Paying Clients
- Attract Free Publicity
- Create a Social Media Plan
- Host a Virtual Summit
Deals Ending Today
New Canva Templates from April
April has released her next set of Canva Templates with resell rights this week. The Pink Rose Template Toolkit includes 138 pages in 10 different categories. Choose either regular PLR rights for $27 or Resell PLR Rights for $47 through Thursday August 4.
Content On Sale: Money Empowerment Bootcamp
Melissa and Nicole have put their popular Money Empowerment Bootcamp package on sale through tomorrow (August 4) for only $77 when you use coupon code 77.
The content covers:
- Lesson 1: Get Clear on Your Fears & Define Your Desires
- Lesson 2: Rewire Your Brain to Bring in the Bucks
- Lesson 3: Release with Ease so You Can Open Up to Receive
- Lesson 4: Kiss Bad Money Habits Goodbye & Create New Abundance-Attracting Rituals
New Training – Start a Printable YouTube Channel
Carmen has a new training where she’s going to share how she sets up a YouTube channel for her printable business that’s available for only $19 with code YOUTUBE through Thursday, August 4.
New Deals Today
New Free PLR: Monthly Reset Content
Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR has a new set of free content on Monthly Resets available from today through Monday, August 8. It includes:
- 7-Page Report – 7 Tasks For Your Monthly Reset
- 50 Journal Prompts
- Journal (Canva)
- Workbook (Canva)
- 3 eCovers (Canva)
Content On Sale: Procrastination Ekit
Alice and Yusef have put their Procrastination Ekit on sale to help you finish out the year strong. You get:
- 15 Page Report: “10 Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get Going” (.doc)
- Professionally-Designed Ecover Set: .JPG and .PSD with flat cover and 3 x 3D versions to go with the report.
- Worksheet: “How to Stop Procrastination in its Tracks” (.doc)
- Checklist: “25 Ways to Be More Productive” (.doc)
- 5 Articles – for your social media, blog and more. (10 pages / 3,252 words)
- Newsletter: fully editable newsletter in .doc format includes 2 of the articles in this EKit and includes plenty of space for your personal thoughts
- 5 – 18″ x 24″ Poster Graphics – for wall art, mugs, t-shirts, social media, book covers, inserts…and more.
- 72-Page Journal – comes with an Ecover Set. There are three 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 365-Day Planner – comes with an Ecover Set. There are three 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck – Card Deck with fully editable cards. They come formatted for commercial or at-home printing. Instructions included.
- 5 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (.png / PSD 2550 x 3300 px)
Use coupon code PROCRASTINATION40 to save 40% (also works on the upsell)
New Printables: Realtor Planner
Vivanne at Boss Lady Corner has a new Realtor Planner available this week. Save 50% through August 10 – no coupon required. The package includes:
- Undated Monthly Calendar Spreads
- Annual Budget
- Pending Sales Tracker
- Seller Lead Sheet
- Buyer Consultation Sheet
- Listing Management
- Sales Goal Chart
- Real Estate Sales Tracker
- Key List of Contacts Sheet
New Printables: Birthday Party Planner
Michelle has a new Birthday Party Planner available this week. The package includes 32 planner page templates, plus something new – 5 DFY articles that you can use to promote the planner, or as extra content inside the planner, or both!
Use coupon code BIRTHDAY30 to save through August 10.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Printables: Mental Wellness Mini Planner
Sue has a new Mental Wellness Planner available this week. This is the first in her new Mini Planner series. These planners are short, and done in a minimalist style so you can add your own touches to make them unique. They come in 4 different sizes – Letter, A4, 8×10 and 6×9 – in editable PPT format.
Use code WELLNESS to save 20% through Saturday, August 6.
New DFY Content: Boundaries for Empaths
Everyone needs boundaries, but empaths need them more than most. Gabby has a new DFY Boundaries for Empaths package out this week that helps empaths learn what makes them an empath and how to create boundaries so they can thrive. It comes with:
- 5 blog posts
- 1 Cover Design in Canva, PowerPoint (PPTX) – Sizes include 8.5×11, 8×10, 6×9, A4 in color
- Workbook Templates (10 interior pages) in Canva and PowerPoint
- Watercolor Graphics (PNG)
- PLR / Commercial Use Rights
Use coupon code empath to save $20 through Sunday, August 7.
Stephie’s Birthday Sale!
Stephanie at Stephie the Happy Mom celebrated her birthday this week, and she’s also launched her new shop! She has some very cute Dino Birthday Banners available for you that include letters A to Z, and numbers from 0 to 9. They come in Canva templates, as well as JPG, PNG, and PDF formats.
Use coupon code DINO to pick them up for only $5 (I didn’t see an end date, so would pick them up sooner rather than later to get the deal!)
Ends Friday! New Printables: Peachy Mosaic Planner (Digital and Printable versions)
Jan has a new Peachy Mosaic Planner available this week. It comes in both a fully hyperlinked digital planner version and a printable version if you prefer. You can choose either one or both in a bundle for even more savings.
See the planners here – https://ritchiemedia.ca/shb-peachy-planner
New Business Content from Piggy Makes Bank
Tracy and Susanne have released 3 new business packs around the theme of Content Creators.
Pack #1 ($47) – Increasing Your Revenue as a Content Creator includes 10 Articles, 10 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, the “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo.
Use code CREATOR to save $10 through Friday, August 5
Pack #2 ($27) – Business Tools and Tips for Content Creators includes 10 Articles, 10 Emails, and 10 Social Media Posts
Use code CREATOR to save $10 through Friday, August 5
Pack #3 (Free) – Business Tools and Tips for Content Creators includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
From Piggy Makes Bank – 7 Days to Become More Resilient – Free – includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Free Power of Purpose Poster from Ekit Hub
From Cheri – Free Watercolor Splash Pages – These are really pretty!
From Publish for Prosperity: Free 5-pack of “Dealing with Negative Thoughts & Negative People” Articles – https://ritchiemedia.net/freenegativethoughtsarticles
Free Business Tools at Tips for Life Coaches From Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 Articles and 7 Emails
Free from Sue – Weekly Digital Planner with commercial use rights.
Get 2 Free Credits every month from PLR.me
5 Free Inspirational Cards from Ekit Hub
Free Sampler Pack of Planner Templates from Angie at The PLR Depot
Free Keto Recipes Taste Test from Kitchen Bloggers
Free 7 Day Challenge Planner from Gabby at A Cup of Zen
10 Free Self-Help Articles with Graphics from Master PLR
That’s it for me today! I’m off to cool down and relax in the air conditioning for a bit.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Don’t forget to check out the 5 Buck Birthday Blowout!
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|