If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
I went for my second acupuncture appointment this morning so it will be interesting to see if that has any effect on my legs for golf this weekend. This time she stuck 3 needles right in my kneecap as well as all the ones in the calf muscles. I wasn’t supposed to go until Monday, but I pushed it up to today because I have to get my second covid shot on Monday morning and figured that both in one day might be a bit much.
It was so gorgeous and not humid this morning, I was wishing I could just spend the day outside. But alas, there are emails to send, sales to run and bundles to get ready. So no outside time for me today, although I think we’re going to try and go golfing tomorrow morning early.
Here’s what I have for you this morning, starting with your Friday Five…
Today’s Read: 5 Tips for Dealing with Fear of Success
I was talking to some people yesterday, and the fear of success came up more than once. It doesn’t really matter how successful you are, if you’re afraid of it then you are limiting your potential for further growth.
So, for today’s read I have 5 tips I found on dealing with fear of success.
Tip #1 – Stretch your limits
We have an internal comfort zone for different areas of our life. And it’s easy to stay where you’re comfortable. Accomplishing something bigger and better is easier if you can feel comfortable thinking about it.
Imagine what you want to accomplish and just relax your shoulders. Do this for a few minutes each day. Keep at it until it becomes natural and familiar.
Tip #2 – Pay less attention to negative criticism
Constructive criticism from a mentor is one thing. Negative criticism from someone who doesn’t know you or your business is another. It’s true that a lot of our fear of success comes from what other people will think about us when we become successful.
As you become more successful, you’re going to lose a few people and gain a few. Create the life you desire, and the right people will come along.
Tip #3 – Failure is your friend
Are you afraid of failing? Ask yourself what’s the worst that can happen if you fail. Because the truth is, that you’ll undoubtedly fail at least a few times as you achieve success. The quicker you fail, the quicker you’ll find success. Believe that and this fear becomes inconsequential.
Tip #4 – Accept responsibility for your choices
Choosing to be successful is a big responsibility, and it’s your choice to make. You’ll have to become responsible for your plans, behavior, and the outcome. This isn’t so scary when you realize the other option is luck. Take control of your life.
Tip #5 – Visualize yourself as successful
Visualize yourself being successful. Do this each day. The more you can see yourself being successful, the more comfortable it becomes. Make this a habit that you do first thing in the morning and last thing at night.
Whatever you decide to do, don’t allow the fear of success to limit your life.
And if you need some tools to help you, check out this Visualizing Success Ekit from Alice and Yusef at Ekit Hub. You can use them for yourself and create products to sell on the road to your success!
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I added 4 new bonuses yesterday to bring the total to 21. That’ll be it for this month, and then in August we’ll retire a few of these and put them up for sale in the store and add new ones. That way there’s always something here for you.
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- PLR of theMonth Club – 18-month 2021-2022 Digital Planner
- Thrive Anywhere – 30 Day Self Care Habits Journal
- Ekit Hub – Visualizing Success Printables
- Niche Starter Packs – Procrastination Planner and Printables
- Health and Wellness PLR – Anniversary Sale
- Color Monthly – Baby Bump Mega Package
- PLR Beach – Precious Puppy Training Planner
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- Last Day for This! Tools for Motivation – Build Yourself and Others Up (Upsells Only)
- Last Day for This! JR Lang – Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
- Amy Harrop – Que Content Composer
Weekend Sale from Me – 60% Off All 2021 Planners and Calendars
I’ve never done a retirement sale since we started Ritchie Media, but this year I am going to retire the 2021 planners and calendars at the end of July. So between now and August 10, you can save 60% on any of the 2021 Planner and Calendar sets in my store and after that they’ll be removed to make room for the 2022 products. Use coupon 60OFF2021 to claim your savings.
Anniversary Sale on Now at Health and Wellness PLR
One of my favorite content creators is Jennifer Andersen at Health and Wellness PLR and she is celebration her 5-year anniversary in business! You can save 55% on all regularly priced items through Saturday, July 24 with coupon code yay5years.
Jennifer is also releasing a new pack every day through Saturday, and I’ll be adding those here as they become available.
Tuesday – Journaling for Health ($7 this week) includes Report – ‘Journaling for Health’, 5 Articles About Journaling for Health, 25 Journal Prompts, Journal (Canva, made from the prompts), 2 eCovers (Canva)
Wednesday – Healthy Travel Tips ($6 this week) includes an 11-page, 2,845 word report and and a Canva cover.
Thursday – Getting Back on Track bundle with articles, journal, journal prompts, Instagram carousel, and ecover for only $7
Friday – Foods for Gut Health – Free this weekend (until Monday morning)
Bonus Offer: Spend $25 or more at Jenn’s site and qualify to choose your own bonus. Email me your receipts and I will send you back the claim instructions.
Last Day for These Deals
Last Day for Free PLR: Build Yourself and Others Up
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a free offer for you this week. The Build Yourself and Others Up package includes:
- Tips And Advice For Learning What Makes People Tick
- Tips and Advice For Motivating Others
- Tips And Advice For Increasing Trust In Yourself
- Tips And Advice For Trust And Confidence
- Tips And Advice For Motivation Through Adversity
Each part comes with an article, audio file, social graphics, and a blog header so you have the content in different formats (like we just talked about in today’s read).
Bonus Offer: The front end is free so does not qualify for a bonus, but if you purchase either of the two upsells email me your receipts and I’ll send you instructions to claim a “choose your own” bonus.
Price Increases Tonight: Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
JR Lang has a new 10-part Ecourse on how to Live Your Truth out this morning. It’s another of her mega packs and includes:
- Lesson #1: Live Your Truth: Your Personal Values, Motives And Beliefs Versus Social Conditioning (11 Pages/2,813 Words)
- Lesson #2: Live Your Truth: Work on Yourself – Embrace Personal Growth (9 Pages/2,668 Words)
- Lesson #3: Live Your Truth: Stop Apologizing: Stop Caring What People Think (11 Pages/2,853 Words)
- Lesson #4: Live Your Truth: Assertiveness: Stand Up For Yourself (11 Pages/3,114 Words)
- Lesson #5: Live Your Truth: Stop Walking On Eggshells And Be Your Real Self (10 Pages/3,067 Words)
- Lesson #6: Live Your Truth: Befriend Fear – It Takes Courage To Be Real (10 Pages/2,741)
- Lesson #7: Live Your Truth: Resolve Inner Conflict (12 Pages/3274 Words)
- Lesson #8: Live Your Truth: Show People How You Want To Be Treated (10 Pages/3,141 Words)
- Lesson #9: Live Your Truth: Consider, Plan And Design The Life YOU Want To Live (10 Pages/2,609 Words)
- Lesson #10: Live Your Truth: Identify And Follow Your Convictions (16 Pages/3,354 Words)
Plus ecovers, PPT presentations, workbooks, emails, and more…
Check it out here and grab your copy before the price goes up. (It’s on a dimesale starting at $24 this morning.)
There are 3 offers after you purchase as well:
OTO #1 – Build Your Inner Strength (all new content) on a dimesale starting at $25
OTO #2 – $110 worth of PLR from JR’s store for $35
OTO #3 – Giant pack of existing Personal Development content for $25
This product qualifies for bonuses. Email me your receipt after purchase, and I will send you the Bonus Claim Instructions.
New Deals Today
Amy Smereck’s Flash Birthday Bash
Amy’s celebrating her birthday by giving you 55% off all of her courses and products (except subscriptions) when you use coupon code BIRTHDAY55 through July 27.
If you haven’t seen any of Amy’s work she creates training and info products for content creators, and has participated in a few of my bundle sales. Check out her site here and see if there’s anything that catches your eye.
Coloring Pages on Sale: Vintage Mobile Homes
Jenn has put her Vintage Mobile Homes coloring pages on sale for only $10 this weekend when you use coupon code VINTAGE through July 25. You get 10 coloring pages in JPG and PDF formats.
Faith’s $5 Retirement Sale Continues: 2021 Sunrise Planner
Faith has a new $5 sale available on her 2021 Sunrise Planner for today and tomorrow. You can grab this planner for only $5 with coupon code SUNRISE5.
New PLR: Creative Intelligence
Sajan and Justin have a new PLR package on Creative Intelligence out this weekend and you can pick up the main offer for only $9.95 during the launch. This is a biz-in-a-box style product that covers:
- What creative intelligence really is and the 5 traits that you must develop to be a master of creativity!
- 8 benefits of being more creative that will have you chomping at the bit to get started with boosting your creativity levels!
- The reasons why you can learn to be creative again – it is never a case of you are either creative or you are not!
- 6 things that you must do to develop a creative mindset that will change your existing habits and enable you to be creative whenever you want!
- 6 essential steps that you have to take to be sure that you prepare yourself properly to get the best creative results – you will not believe how easy these are!
- A creativity tool that is so powerful and so easy to master that you will want to start using it immediately!
- 5 proven techniques that you can easily implement to make the best possible start with your creativity journey!
- 5 incredibly powerful creativity techniques that you can learn and implement very quickly to supercharge your creativity!
- 4 creativity killers that you absolutely must avoid – most people do not know that these things will total stifle your creativity!
- 8 best practices that you have to follow to ensure that you provide your creativity with a massive boost!
New PLR: Power of Peacefulness
Jonathan has a new PLR pack on the Power of Peacefulness available this weekend. You can pick up the main offer of 15 long articles for under $10 through Monday, July 26. (It is on a dimesale and the price was at $8.37 when I checked just now.) Article titles include:
- 5 ways to avoid overthinking (851 words)
- 10 ways to practice peace (885 words)
- Be at peace with the past (947 words)
- Create an environment of peace in your life problems(1006 words)
- Cultivate an attitude of peace and calm (956 words)
- Stop worrying about what others think (806 words)
- How to develop inner tranquility (813 words)
- How to wake up peacefully in the morning (931 words)
- Introspection The Key To Inner Peace(998 words)
- No one else is responsible for your happiness (998 words)
- Peace affirmations that work (905 words)
- Say NO to some things (899 words)
- The benefits of using peaceful language (847 words)
- The Power of Peacefulness (976 words)
- The virtue of peacefulness (998 words)
New PLR: Blog Posts and Emails Bundle from Content Sparks
Sharyn at Content Sparks has a new set of Blog Posts and Emails available this weekend. This set includes 5 different article packs and you can purchase them separately or grab the bundle of all 5 for only $47. Topics covered include:
- Affiliate Marketing
- Content Design
- E-Commerce Copywriting
- Think Like a CEO
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Digital Planners: 18-month 2021-22 Digital Planner from Mel
Melody has finally released the long awaited 2021-2022 Digital Planner in an all new design. You get a complete hyperlinked digital planner in one of Mel’s gorgeous custom designs, along with extra backgrounds and drag and drop templates for creating your own pages. You can pick your copy up for a steal when you use coupon code 2022LAUNCH through July 29.
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on Mel’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: 30-Days To Better Self-Care Habits
Lynette has released a new 30 Days to Better Self-Care Habits package that includes a journal and action plan. This is a month-long daily plan to help people form positive self-care habits that will last a lifetime so they can achieve a better balance between the demands of their work and life. It includes steps to help them reflect, let go of negative things and includes activities that bring them joy and so much more.
Use coupon code 30DSELF to save $50% through Tuesday, July 27.
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Visualizing Success Printables
Alice and Yusef over at Ekit Hub have a new huge printables pack on Visualizing Success available this weekend. The kit includes:
- 10 Product Templates – create t-shirts, mugs, notebooks, stickers, towels, phone cases and more (.png / PSD)
- 10 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (.png / PSD 2550 x 3300 px)
- 100-Page Success Journal – comes with the Ecover Set. There are two 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 365-Day Planner – comes with the Ecover Set. There are two 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck – done-for-you and completely customizable
- Bonus #1: The Top Product Dropshippers with tips on creating and selling your own products.
- Bonus #2: Print on Demand Profits Guide: Cut your learning curve with our easy-to-follow 4-step system on profiting from print on demand products.
- Bonus #3: 3 Planner Templates, 3 Journal Templates, Planner Creation Checklist and Journal Creation Checklist
Pick up your copy here for only $14.95 this weekend
Or try before you buy with this free sample kit
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on the Ekit Hub site after you purchase.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
April at Niche Starter Packs has a new Procrastination Planner and Printables package out this week. In the main offer ($27) you get the planner, affirmations, digital paper backgrounds, digital stickers, and printables. (This offer qualifies for bonuses. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on April’s site after you purchase.)
Jan has a new Work at Home Planner available this week. It includes 29 unique pages in 2 sizes and comes in both Canva and PPT formats. Use coupon code ATHOME to pay only $12.95 through July 27.
Michelle at PLR Niche always comes up with the coolest ideas. This week she has two new products for you related to the Family Reunion niche. The Family Reunion Planner includes 26 pages with everything you need to put together a family reunion. Use coupon code FAMILY 25 to save 25% through July 24.
And the Awards Family Reunion Template includes 26 awards pages for things like Family Storyteller, Family Movie Star, Best Dessert, Biggest Little Helper, etc. Use coupon code AWARDS5 to save $5 through July 24.
Becky has a cute new Precious Puppy Training Planner available this week. Use coupon code PUPPYPOWER to save $10 through Monday, July 26. (This product qualifies a bonus. You’ll find the Choose Your Own Bonus Instructions link waiting for you in your members area on Becky’s site.)
Carmen has a new set of Digital Paper Mockups available as a Canva Template this week. You get 40 different layouts for promoting your digital paper packs. Use coupon code PAPERMOCKUP19 to pay only $19 through Sunday, July 25.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Vintage Lover’s Creative Arsenal
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
The Sticker Bundle from Design Bundles – 25 packs of sticker images for $15
School Glorious School Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 18 fonts and 21 graphics packs for $17
Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
The Spectacular July Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 22 font families and 22 graphics packs for $29
The Freebie Section
New! Free Visualizing Success Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Build Yourself and Others Up PLR from Tools for Motivation (ends Friday, July 23)
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Girl Planner Clipart Leopard Print from Creative Fabrica
- Better Brush Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Cralione Script Font
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Scandinavian Garden Fun Ink Creator
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – 38 Tie Dye Digital Papers
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – Loveline Font
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Second Fairytale Bundle
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Sunset Glitter Digital Papers
That’s it for me today! I’m not really sure where the day went, but I’m off to find some dinner since Shaun’s not even home from work yet, and then I’ll get back to work myself for a few more hours this evening.
Enjoy the rest of your day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|