If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s another gorgeous summer day here in Central Ontario. I’m loving that it’s not too hot and I can turn the air conditioner off and open the windows for a day.
There are several deals ending today as well as lots of new goodies to share, so I’m just going to dive right in.
Bonus Offers Updates:
I added 4 new bonuses today to bring the total to 21. That’ll be it for this month, and then in August we’ll retire a few of these and put them up for sale in the store and add new ones. That way there’s always something here for you.
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- New Today! PLR of theMonth Club – 18-month 2021-2022 Digital Planner
- New Today! Thrive Anywhere – 30 Day Self Care Habits Journal
- New Today! Ekit Hub – Visualizing Success Printables
- Niche Starter Packs – Procrastination Planner and Printables
- Health and Wellness PLR – Anniversary Sale
- Color Monthly – Baby Bump Mega Package
- PLR Beach – Precious Puppy Training Planner
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- Tools for Motivation – Build Yourself and Others Up (Upsells Only)
- JR Lang – Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
- Amy Harrop – Que Content Composer
Last Day for These Deals
New Paper and Clipart Packs from Maureen
Maureen has added three new Paper and Clipart Packages to her site this morning. These are asset packs that are meant for changing the colour and feel of your planners to create new unique planners and journals. Save $5 per pack through Thursday, July 22. The packages are:
- Everything’s Coming Up Roses Pack comes with 10 beautiful vintage roses papers + 5 journal cards + 5 Tags.
- Spring Blooms Pack comes with 6 Digital Papers + 6 Blank Papers + 40 Watercolor Clip Art Images of Butterflies and Flowers.
- Lazy Day Pack comes with 5 (in three colors) DFY Watercolor Papers + 3 Blank Watercolor Papers + 40 Watercolor Clip Art Images of Cactii & Books.
You’ll find all 3 packs on the main page of Maureen’s shop.
New $5 Retirement Sale: 2021 Colorable Calendar
Faith is retiring another of her 2021 products today and tomorrow. You can pick up this 2021 Colorable Calendar for only $5 with coupon code COLORABLE5
New Clipart: Back to School Graphics
Carmen has a new set of Back to School Line Art and Colored Graphics for you this week.
Product #1 – Back to school Line Art includes 29 drawings for $17 with coupon code BTSLAUNCH through Thursday, July 22.
Product #2 – Back to School Colored Graphics includes 43 color graphics with different hair and skin tones. Use coupon code BTSLAUNCH to save $6 through Thursday, July 22
Coupon Expires Tonight: How To Use the Power of Video in Your Business
Melissa and Nicole have a new script and workbook package available this week on How to Use the Power of Video in Your Business to Connect & Engage with Your Audience. You can pick it up for only $27 through Thursday, July 22 with promo code 27.
The content covers:
- Step 1: Influence & Inspire with Instagram Live
- Step 2: Rock Your Reach with Instagram Reels
- Step 3: Gain Insanely Loyal Fans & Followers with Facebook Lives
- Step 4: Craft Replay-Worthy and Revenue-Generating Zoom Webinars
- Step 5: Get in the YouTube Game & Connect with Billions
- Step 6: Tap Into the Uniqueness of TikTok & Go Viral
New Deals Today
New Digital Planners: 18-month 2021-22 Digital Planner from Mel
Melody has finally released the long awaited 2021-2022 Digital Planner in an all new design. You get a complete hyperlinked digital planner in one of Mel’s gorgeous custom designs, along with extra backgrounds and drag and drop templates for creating your own pages. You can pick your copy up for a steal when you use coupon code 2022LAUNCH through July 29.
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on Mel’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: 30-Days To Better Self-Care Habits
Lynette has released a new 30 Days to Better Self-Care Habits package that includes a journal and action plan. This is a month-long daily plan to help people form positive self-care habits that will last a lifetime so they can achieve a better balance between the demands of their work and life. It includes steps to help them reflect, let go of negative things and includes activities that bring them joy and so much more.
Use coupon code 30DSELF to save $50% through Tuesday, July 27.
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Visualizing Success Printables
Alice and Yusef over at Ekit Hub have a new huge printables pack on Visualizing Success available this weekend. The kit includes:
- 10 Product Templates – create t-shirts, mugs, notebooks, stickers, towels, phone cases and more (.png / PSD)
- 10 Coloring Pages – coloring is a hit with children and adults alike. Use these sheets to generate traffic or create downloadable or print coloring books for sale. (.png / PSD 2550 x 3300 px)
- 100-Page Success Journal – comes with the Ecover Set. There are two 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 365-Day Planner – comes with the Ecover Set. There are two 3d versions with .psd for editing.
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck – done-for-you and completely customizable
- Bonus #1: The Top Product Dropshippers with tips on creating and selling your own products.
- Bonus #2: Print on Demand Profits Guide: Cut your learning curve with our easy-to-follow 4-step system on profiting from print on demand products.
- Bonus #3: 3 Planner Templates, 3 Journal Templates, Planner Creation Checklist and Journal Creation Checklist
Pick up your copy here for only $14.95 this weekend
Or try before you buy with this free sample kit
This offer qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on the Ekit Hub site after you purchase.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
Anniversary Sale on Now at Health and Wellness PLR
One of my favorite content creators is Jennifer Andersen at Health and Wellness PLR and she is celebration her 5-year anniversary in business! You can save 55% on all regularly priced items through Saturday, July 24 with coupon code yay5years.
Jennifer is also releasing a new pack every day through Saturday, and I’ll be adding those here as they become available.
Tuesday – Journaling for Health ($7 this week) includes Report – ‘Journaling for Health’, 5 Articles About Journaling for Health, 25 Journal Prompts, Journal (Canva, made from the prompts), 2 eCovers (Canva)
Wednesday – Healthy Travel Tips ($6 this week) includes an 11-page, 2,845 word report and and a Canva cover.
Bonus Offer: Spend $25 or more at Jenn’s site and qualify to choose your own bonus. Email me your receipts and I will send you back the claim instructions.
New Printables: Procrastination Planner and Printables
April at Niche Starter Packs has a new Procrastination Planner and Printables package out this week. In the main offer ($27) you get the planner, affirmations, digital paper backgrounds, digital stickers, and printables.
There are also several add-on and upgrade offers for more journals, printables, and written content.
This offer qualifies for bonuses. You’ll find the bonus claim form in your Bonus Links area on April’s site after you purchase.
New PLR: GI Health Premium Medical Content
Dr. Loy has a new package of Premium Medical Content on GI Health available this week. In the main offer you get 10 articles that cover:
- Gastric Conditions: Peptic Ulcer Disease & Acid Reflux
- Esophageal Diseases: Achalasia, Hiatal Hernia, Barrett’s Esophagus
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- How Poor Gastrointestinal Health Can Lead to Pancreatitis
- Gastrointestinal Health Issues: Constipation and Diarrhea
- Gastrointestinal Health: Gallstones and Cholecystitis
- Gastrointestinal Health: Diverticulitis and Appendicitis
- Managing Gastrointestinal Health: Intestinal Obstructions
- Celiac Disease: Gluten-Free Diet for Gastrointestinal Health
- Gastrointestinal Health Conditions and Colon Cancer
The Freebie Section
New! Free Visualizing Success Printables from Ekit Hub
Free Build Yourself and Others Up PLR from Tools for Motivation (ends Friday, July 23)
Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Free 5-Pack of “Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation” Articles
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
For the Love of Family Free Printables from Ekit Hub
Free 7 Days to Set SMART Goals PLR Articles & Emails from Piggy Makes Bank
- Tropical Leaf Pattern Overlays from Creative Fabrica
- Better Brush Font from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – The Free Funny Quote Bundle
- Design Cuts Freebie – Only Yesterday Hand-Drawn Font
- Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – 25 Wedding Cake Topper SVG
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – Loveline Font
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Second Fairytale Bundle
- And from me – 5 Free Patterned Digital Papers
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|