If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a gorgeous sunny morning here in Central Ontario. I think I’m probably going to end up spending the whole day inside though because my to do list keeps getting longer instead of shorter, and I really need to get things done!
This morning I have lots to share so I’m just going to dive right in with today’s read…
Today’s Read: A Few Tips for Repurposing Your Content
If you’ve been around me for any length of time you know I love repurposing content. Not just low-content stuff, or turning other PLR into low content stuff, but repurposing content in any way shape or form you can possibly think of.
One of the reasons for this is because it takes a lot of resources to create content – whether you buy PLR to start with or you create it all from scratch, it’s still costing you time and/or money. And if you only use it once then you are definitely not getting value for your resources.
Quick case in point – I just cancelled a couple of PLR memberships I’ve had for years. And you don’t think about it when you’re paying $17 or $20 a month, but when you go to the subscription summary page in PayPal it shows you how much you’ve spent with that vendor and one of them was almost $1500. That’s a lot of $27 payments! And I can tell you truthfully that I have not gotten my money’s worth out of that content. But you can bet I will be making plans to use and reuse and repurpose that content, and pretty quickly too.
So, for today’s read I thought we’d talk content repurposing tips so that you don’t fall into the same trap I did of not using and reusing my content.
Tip #1 – Choose Content Worth Repurposing
The best type of content to take the time to repurpose is evergreen content. What classifies as evergreen is different based on the industry, but in general, if you don’t need to update much or you can update the numbers a little and the content is still good for a long time, then you can determine it’s evergreen.
Tip #2 – Review Your Most Popular Posts
You may have some popular posts on your blog that generate a lot of traffic. These posts should be updated on a regular and planned basis so that they can continue generating a lot of traffic.
Tip #3 – Create New Content from Other Work
For example, if you have a blog post with 10 points, you can turn it into ten separate blog posts or articles by focusing on each point. This is a great way to come up with more content ideas. Take it one step further and create a checklist of the 10 points that can be used as a lead magnet, or a workbook that you can turn into a product to sell.
Tip #4 – Create Social Media Images
You should be creating social sharing images for all your content as well. Using the same blog post with 10 points in Tip #3, you can also take each of those 10 tips and create social media images to share to get people to come back to your blog and read the whole post. Don’t forget to create separate images for the platforms you use (Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook are my 3 must haves). Canva templates make creating and sharing social media images so much easier than it’s ever been.
Tip #5 – Turn Previously Done Work into a Presentation
You can take any eBook or “how to” post and turn it into a presentation. Take the main points from the work, add compelling images, and you’re done. Add calendars and to-do list pages and you’ve got yourself a new planner to sell too.
Tip #6 – Transcribe Audio and Video
You can also transcribe any video and audio into text that you can edit and turn into a blog post, an email, or even a PDF file to accompany the video and audio. If you split the audio off into a separate file, you’ve also got a podcast episode from the same content.
Tip #7 – Create Graphics from Data-based Content
If you tend to create content that includes a lot of data, then you can create infographics for visual representation. I don’t know about you, but I’d much rather see a bunch of numbers in a graphic format for a clearer picture of the point you’re trying to make.
Tip #8 – Create Graphics from How-To Content
Did you know that you can turn how-to information into a visual element called an instructographic. While infographics help explain and organize data visually, an instructographic will visually help your audience do something like make the perfect grilled salmon, for example. (If you want to learn more about this, check out Amy Harrop’s Instructo training.)
Tip #9 – Update and Refresh Old Content
Even evergreen content needs to be updated and refreshed every once in awhile. Images can be changed out, keywords can be replaced, and data can be updated to make the information relevant again.
Tip #10 – Share and Promote Again
When you update content, you should always reshare it and promote it all over again, just like you would if it was new content. In fact, you should keep sharing all your evergreen work using post scheduling software to keep it in front of your audience’s eyes.
When you reuse and repurpose your content, you’ll get an SEO boost, reach new audiences, and reinforce your message. Plus, when you are focused on producing quality content in many forms, you’ll end up creating another area of expertise for yourself that will boost trust and respect.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- New! Color Monthly – Baby Bump Mega Package
- New! PLR Beach – Precious Puppy Training Planner
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- Tools for Motivation – Build Yourself and Others Up (Upsells Only)
- JR Lang – Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
- Lynette – Vintage Botanical Clipart
- Amy Harrop – Que Content Composer
Last Day for These Deals…
Last Day to Save: Vintage Botanical Clipart from Lynette
Lynette has a new set of Vintage Botanical Clipart available that includes 100 illustrations that have been hand drawn by her daughter. The files come as PNG, SVG and PPT formats to make it easy to work with. Use coupon code BOTANICAL to save 50% through July 20.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
Last Day for This Existing Content Deal: Self Improvement Top 10s
Alice is having a weekend special on her Self-Improvement Top 10s Viral Reports. You get 10 viral reports for only $17 until midnight tonight according to the countdown timer on the sales page.
- Top 10 Ways to Be More Productive
- Top 10 Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Top 10 Ways to Get Healthier
- Top 10 Ways to Think More Positively
- Top 10 Ways to Embrace Gratitude
- Top 10 Ways to Overcome Grief
- Top 10 Ways to Become More Confident
- Top 10 Ways to Become a Better Leader
- Top 10 Ways to Get Organized
- Top 10 Ways to Have a Better Relationship
New Deals Today
New Coloring Pages: Baby Bump Mega Sale with Bonus
Rayven is having a Mega Sale on her Baby Bump Coloring Pages this week. You get a huge bundle of pages including the Full Color Pregnancy Planner, Baby Got Back Coloring Pages, and Breast is Best Coloring Pages. During the sale you can pick up all 69 pages for only $27 (reg. $103.50) through Monday, July 26.
This product qualifies for bonuses. You’ll find the Choose Your Own Bonus Instructions link waiting for you in your members area on Rayven’s site.
New Printable Planner: Precious Puppy Training Planner
Becky has a cute new Precious Puppy Training Planner available this week. It comes with 42 pages including:
- 12-month planner
- Vaccination tracker
- Grooming tracker
- Journal pages
- And more…
Check it out here and use coupon code PUPPYPOWER to save $10 through Monday, July 26.
This product qualifies a bonus. You’ll find the Choose Your Own Bonus Instructions link waiting for you in your members area on Becky’s site.
New Paper and Clipart Packs from Maureen
Maureen has added three new Paper and Clipart Packages to her site this morning. These are asset packs that are meant for changing the colour and feel of your planners to create new unique planners and journals. Save $5 per pack through Thursday, July 22. The packages are:
- Everything’s Coming Up Roses Pack comes with 10 beautiful vintage roses papers + 5 journal cards + 5 Tags.
- Spring Blooms Pack comes with 6 Digital Papers + 6 Blank Papers + 40 Watercolor Clip Art Images of Butterflies and Flowers.
- Lazy Day Pack comes with 5 (in three colors) DFY Watercolor Papers + 3 Blank Watercolor Papers + 40 Watercolor Clip Art Images of Cactii & Books.
You’ll find all 3 packs on the main page of Maureen’s shop.
New Mockups: Digital Paper Mockups
Carmen has a new set of Digital Paper Mockups available as a Canva Template this week. You get 40 different layouts for promoting your digital paper packs. Features include:
- both Square and Etsy Thumbnail sizes.
- 40 different layouts supporting from one digital paper to 51 digital papers in one mockup image.
- Realistic drop shadow is made for each digital paper. The intensity of the shadow can be adjusted in Canva using the Transparency feature. (see sales page for detail)
- Fully editable and customizable in Canva (free version)
Get the details here and use coupon code PAPERMOCKUP19 to pay only $19 through Sunday, July 25.
New PLR: How To Use the Power of Video in Your Business
Melissa and Nicole have a new script and workbook package available this week on How to Use the Power of Video in Your Business to Connect & Engage with Your Audience. You can pick it up for only $27 through Thursday, July 22 with promo code 27.
The content covers:
- Step 1: Influence & Inspire with Instagram Live
- Step 2: Rock Your Reach with Instagram Reels
- Step 3: Gain Insanely Loyal Fans & Followers with Facebook Lives
- Step 4: Craft Replay-Worthy and Revenue-Generating Zoom Webinars
- Step 5: Get in the YouTube Game & Connect with Billions
- Step 6: Tap Into the Uniqueness of TikTok & Go Viral
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Free PLR: Build Yourself and Others Up
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a free offer for you this week. The Build Yourself and Others Up package includes:
- Tips And Advice For Learning What Makes People Tick
- Tips and Advice For Motivating Others
- Tips And Advice For Increasing Trust In Yourself
- Tips And Advice For Trust And Confidence
- Tips And Advice For Motivation Through Adversity
Each part comes with an article, audio file, social graphics, and a blog header so you have the content in different formats (like we just talked about in today’s read).
Bonus Offer: The front end is free so does not qualify for a bonus, but if you purchase either of the two upsells email me your receipts and I’ll send you instructions to claim a “choose your own” bonus.
New Printables: Family Reunion Planner and Awards Templates
Michelle at PLR Niche always comes up with the coolest ideas. This week she has two new products for you related to the Family Reunion niche.
Product #1 – Family Reunion Planner – includes 26 pages with everything you need to put together a family reunion. Use coupon code FAMILY 25 to save 25% through July 24.
Product #2 – Awards Family Reunion Template – includes 26 awards pages for things like Family Storyteller, Family Movie Star, Best Dessert, Biggest Little Helper, etc. Use coupon code AWARDS5 to save $5 through July 24.
New Coloring Pages: Motivation Coloring Pages
Teresa at Zen PLR has a new set of Motivation Coloring Pages for you if you like coloring pages geared toward the personal development niche. You get 25 motivations quotes as lineart that you can easily add patterns and other designs to in order to create your own unique coloring pages.
Use coupon code motivation to save $10 through Sunday, July 25.
New Clipart: Back to School Graphics
Carmen has a new set of Back to School Line Art and Colored Graphics for you this week.
Product #1 – Back to school Line Art includes 29 drawings for $17 with coupon code BTSLAUNCH through Thursday, July 22.
Product #2 – Back to School Colored Graphics includes 43 color graphics with different hair and skin tones. Use coupon code BTSLAUNCH to save $6 through Thursday, July 22
Printables Retirement Sale: Unicorn Student Planner for $5
Faith is retiring her 2021 planners and today and tomorrow only you can pick up the Unicorn Student Planner for only $5 with coupon code UNICORN5.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Printables: Work From Home Planner from Jan
Jan has a new Work at Home Planner available this week. It includes 29 unique pages in 2 sizes and comes in both Canva and PPT formats. Use coupon code ATHOME to pay only $12.95 through July 27.
New PLR: Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
JR Lang has a new 10-part Ecourse on how to Live Your Truth out this morning. It’s another of her mega packs and includes:
- Lesson #1: Live Your Truth: Your Personal Values, Motives And Beliefs Versus Social Conditioning (11 Pages/2,813 Words)
- Lesson #2: Live Your Truth: Work on Yourself – Embrace Personal Growth (9 Pages/2,668 Words)
- Lesson #3: Live Your Truth: Stop Apologizing: Stop Caring What People Think (11 Pages/2,853 Words)
- Lesson #4: Live Your Truth: Assertiveness: Stand Up For Yourself (11 Pages/3,114 Words)
- Lesson #5: Live Your Truth: Stop Walking On Eggshells And Be Your Real Self (10 Pages/3,067 Words)
- Lesson #6: Live Your Truth: Befriend Fear – It Takes Courage To Be Real (10 Pages/2,741)
- Lesson #7: Live Your Truth: Resolve Inner Conflict (12 Pages/3274 Words)
- Lesson #8: Live Your Truth: Show People How You Want To Be Treated (10 Pages/3,141 Words)
- Lesson #9: Live Your Truth: Consider, Plan And Design The Life YOU Want To Live (10 Pages/2,609 Words)
- Lesson #10: Live Your Truth: Identify And Follow Your Convictions (16 Pages/3,354 Words)
Plus ecovers, PPT presentations, workbooks, emails, and more…
Check it out here and grab your copy before the price goes up. (It’s on a dimesale starting at $24 this morning.)
There are 3 offers after you purchase as well:
OTO #1 – Build Your Inner Strength (all new content) on a dimesale starting at $25
OTO #2 – $110 worth of PLR from JR’s store for $35
OTO #3 – Giant pack of existing Personal Development content for $25
This product qualifies for bonuses. Email me your receipt after purchase, and I will send you the Bonus Claim Instructions.
Existing Product on Sale: Que Content Composer from Amy Harrop
I’m not sure how I missed Amy’s email on this but she has put her popular Que Content Composer on sale until the end of July. Use coupon code QUECONT to save $10 through July 31.
Que Content Composer is a nifty little tool that allows you to create question and prompt based content with just a few clicks. It makes creating things like prompt journals super easy because not only does Amy provide you with tons of content to choose from, you can also upload your own prompts and other content. And, she’s updated it for this re-release with:
- 500 new journal prompts and 4 new categories
- More fonts added for greater creativity
- Margin flexibility to make formatting easier
- Increased writing lines (one of our most requested features)
Check it out here and see what you think.
There are also three additional offers after you purchase:
DFY QuePrompt Templates (OTO #1): 60 Templates in PPT and Word for Journals, Worksheets, Checklists and More.
DFY QuePrompt Content (OTO #2): Massive bank of white-Label articles for QueContent Composer, plus Print Publishing Training Pack and exclusive tutorial on using PLR with QueContent Composer.
Content Creation Quickstart (OTO #3): Content creation quickstart. Detailed 76 video product creation training.
This product qualifies for a bonuses. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF in your Zaxaa account after you purchase.
New Mastermind: Creative Business Academy
Di has just launched her Creative Business Academy and I’ve signed up for the Mastermind option myself! There are two separate streams – the Creative stream includes all her design-related trainings, and the Entrpreneur stream covers all her business related trainings. In the Mastermind option you get both streams plus an additional mastermind webinar every month.
Check it out here if you want to take your creative business to the next level.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF on Di’s site after you sign up.
The Freebie Section
New! Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Tropical Leaf Pattern Overlays from Creative Fabrica
- New! Better Brush Font from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – The Free Funny Quote Bundle
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Only Yesterday Hand-Drawn Font
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- New! Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – 25 Wedding Cake Topper SVG
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Happy Birthday Graphics
- And from me – 5 Free Patterned Digital Papers
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to grab some breakfast and dive into my list. I’m determined to at least get my top 3 priorities for today done before the end of the night.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|