If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a gorgeous, hot, humid day here in Central Ontario and I’m excited to get the week off to a great start. Even though I was up feeling sick around 2 a.m., I still feel like this is going to be one amazing week! There’s so much going on, and I’m finally getting all the pages and swipes and other goodies ready for the bundle sale next week. I can’t believe it starts in only 11 days! I guess I better get a countdown timer on the site.
I didn’t get much work done all weekend. If you missed yesterday’s roundup, on Saturday I went swimming and out to dinner with Shaun and his girlfriend. And then on Sunday we all met at the driving range – me for my lesson, and them so that Shaun can teach her how to golf. I was supposed to play 9 holes with my ladies group afterward but it was so hot and humid it made me feel sick, so I just left and went and sat on the patio with them for a bit. I think I made the right call too because just as I arrived home and started up the stairs we had a wicked thunderstorm so the golf would’ve been cancelled about halfway through anyways.
So, that was my weekend. How was yours? Hit reply and let me know!
This week we’re still talking content marketing and focusing on repurposing and why you need multiple versions of your content.
Today’s Read: Why You Need Multiple Versions of Your Content
There’s a myth floating around out there that you can create a piece of content and slap it on your blog, and people will find it and you’ll make loads of money. That may have been somewhat true in the early days, but now with such an abundance of content you really need to stand out from the crowd to get the necessary eyeballs on yours.
One of the ways you can stand out is by creating multiple versions of your content. While your audience has a lot in common, people like to consume content in different ways. Different learning styles mean that content in one version is not going to work for anyone except those who prefer that style. For example, if you only product text content you’re going to leave out those who prefer audio or video formats. And if you only product videos, you’re going to lose all the readers.
If you’re not sure which formats go with which learning styles here’s a quick summary:
- Visual learning – video, graphics
- Auditory learning – audio only, podcasts, some video
- Reading/Writing – text based, blog posts, ebooks, etc.
- Kinesthetic – hands on learning, how-to content, ways to have them work along with you like live sessions.
So, how do you take all this into account when you set out to create content for your audience?
Here are a few tips for repurposing content into various learning styles:
Start the Content in the Obvious Format
Each piece of content that you create needs to first be created in the format that makes the most sense for the type of information. For example, some information automatically presents itself better with videos, such as cooking demos or physical product demonstrations.
Translate the Content into Other Formats
Once you’ve fully created the content in the easiest format that helps the customer learn and understand the material, such as video demos, you can then transfer the content into other mediums. For example, you can turn a video demo into a blog post with still images for each step of the process. You can strip the audio out and create a separate file for people who prefer to listen. You can add timestamps to give your kinesthetic learners a way to easily stop and start the video so they can do a step, and then watch the next, and so on.
Check Your Stats for Each Format
Once you publish the material in more than one format, take the time to check the metrics periodically because you may discover surprising information. You may discover that your audience prefers the second way you created the content over the first so-called obvious way.
Create Content Your Audience Actually Wants
Outside of format, it’s important that your content is persuasive and entices your audience to take the actions you want them to take through their buying journey. Their learning preferences will need to be taken into account as you choose the formats of the content you want to promote in order to ensure that you are indeed persuasive.
The truth is, the more formats you can put your content in, the better for you and for your audience. Each time you develop a piece of content, decide in advance the different formats you’ll produce it in to ensure all members of your audience that are interested in the material can understand it.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- Color Monthly – Victorian Weddings Coloring Pages
- NAMS – Simple Video Management System (SVMS)
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- Tools for Motivation – Build Yourself and Others Up (Upsells Only)
- Nara – Zodiac and Constellations Coloring Pack
- JR Lang – Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
- Lynette – Vintage Botanical Clipart
- Amy Harrop – Que Content Composer
I’ll be updating the form on Monday morning, so if I owe you bonuses for any of these products, please make sure you get your requests in today: (I’ll leave these on the form until tomorrow in case you didn’t see this yesterday)
- Color Monthly – Fairy Love Mega Sale
- Createful Journals – Academic Planner Bundle
- Publish for Prosperity – Inspire Your Audience
- Ekit Hub – 365 Days of Affirmations
- PLR Planners – Digital Book Club Journal
- PLR Planners – Picture Me Perfect
Last Day for These Deals…
New Coloring Pack: Zodiac and Constellations
Nara has released a new set of Zodiac and Constellations coloring pages and they are gorgeous! The Front End offer includes 30 High Quality Designs in transparent PNG and SVG format. Plus Bonus containing a Printable Zodiac Astrology Package Editable File In Powerpoint.
There are also 3 additional offers after you purchase:
OTO #1 Coloring Pack B contains 30 background images in PNG and SVG format as well as a further 30 images with the designs incorporated into the backgrounds.
OTO #2 Coloring Pack C contains 30 fully colored characters in transparent PNG and SVG format. Plus a BONUS Kawaii Zodiac Color By Number Pack in a JPG format.
OTO #3 Coloring Pack D includes fully colorized versions of the front end images and backgrounds to create any design. Plus Bonus containing a packgage of One Digital Zodiac Astrology Workbook. Extra Plus Bonus Digital Zodiac Stickers.
This product qualifies for bonuses. You will find the bonus claim document in your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.
Existing Content Sale: Christmas in July from Jenn
Jenn has put her Holiday Planner on sale for only $5 from now through Monday, July 19. Use coupon code xmasjuly to claim your savings. The planner includes 21 unique layouts in PPT format and comes in both 8.5 x 11 and 6 x 9 sizes.
New Printables: Kid’s Nature Walk Printables from Sue
Sue has created a very cool set of Kids Nature Walk Printables that includes a mix of activities, scavenger hunts, specimen collection ideas and more. There are 18 templates in all and they come in 8.5 x 11 and A4 sizes. Use coupon code NATURE5 to save $5 through July 19.
New Desktop Wallpaper Templates from Di
Di has created a new Desktop Wallpaper PowerPoint Template that you can use to create desktop calendars. This is a really cool idea that you can use to create lead magnets for your site and/or sell in your online shops. You get 10 master slides to work with and they come in 4 sizes to adapt to any screen size. Use coupon code WALLPAPER20 to save 20% through July 20.
New Coloring Pages: Victorian Weddings
Rayven has a new set of Victorian Weddings Coloring Pages available this morning. You get 30 different pages for only $27 with coupon code WEDDINGS through Monday, July 19.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Rayven’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Tropical Jungle Travel Planner
Becky has just released a new Tropical Jungle Travel Planner. It includes 43 pages and 4 cover designs to cover everything your customers will need to plan their next vacation. A black and white version is also included. Use coupon code JUNGLEFUN to save $10 through Monday, July 19.
New FREE PLR: Healthy Eating On a Budget
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a new freebie for you this weekend. You can pick up 10 articles about Healthy Eating on a Budget for free through Monday, July 19. Titles include:
- 6 Tips for Healthy Eating on a Tight Budget (511 words)
- Can You Eat Clean on a Budget? (417 words)
- Cheap, Healthy Meals When You Hate to Cook (432 words)
- 5 Frugal Meal Ideas for the Family (427 words)
- How to Avoid Wasting Food (496 words)
- Best Foods for a Tight Budget (423 words)
- Eating Healthy as a College Student (452 words)
- Tips for Setting a Realistic Food Budget (477 words)
- How to Stick to Your Food Budget (460 words)
- Spend More Now to Save Money Later (442 words)
New PLR: Power of Patience
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles on the Power of Patience available this weekend. You get 15 long articles for under $10 when you pick these through Monday, July 19. Titles include:
- 5 signs you need to be more patient (858 words)
- 7 Ways To Improve Your Life (816 words)
- A patient life is robust and fulfilling (838 words)
- Avoid Rushed Counterproductive Actions. (802 words)
- Be Calm Act Steady And Overcome (992 words)
- Be patient, your time is coming (948 words)
- Getting rid of impatience (807 words)
- Harness the power of patience (838 words)
- Have Time For Patience (801 words)
- Patience can transform relationships (821 words)
- Patience is a mindset (992 words)
- Patience is not a virtue (812 words)
- Stay positive through patience (991 words)
- The fruits of patience are sweet (818 words)
- The secrets of patience (878 words)
New Tool: Simple Video Management System
David Perdew is re-releasing his Simple Video Management System this week, and you can pick it up for only $37 through July 19. This is one tool that you really should have on your WordPress site if you’re using video (and if you’re not you should be). So, what does it do?
Here’s a quick list…
- Effortlessly organize all your videos — S3, YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted, in one spot
- Truly responsive player works on all browsers, all devices, all sites (even HTML & platforms like ClickFunnels), at all times
- Integrates with autoresponders & CRMs — grab opt-ins straight from the video player
- Display “magic” buy buttons, optin forms, or any HTML on screen at any time
- Complete video analytics, including when your viewers are LEAVING
- “Chrome Proof” splash image — overlay attention grabbing animated GIF or text at start and/or end of your video!
- Tons of customizations and SO simple to use!
- Create galleries and grids just like Youtube or other major video content companies
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your JVZoo area after purchase.
New Deals Today
New Free PLR: Build Yourself and Others Up
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a free offer for you this week. The Build Yourself and Others Up package includes:
- Tips And Advice For Learning What Makes People Tick
- Tips and Advice For Motivating Others
- Tips And Advice For Increasing Trust In Yourself
- Tips And Advice For Trust And Confidence
- Tips And Advice For Motivation Through Adversity
Each part comes with an article, audio file, social graphics, and a blog header so you have the content in different formats (like we just talked about in today’s read).
Bonus Offer: The front end is free so does not qualify for a bonus, but if you purchase either of the two upsells email me your receipts and I’ll send you instructions to claim a “choose your own” bonus.
New Printables: Family Reunion Planner and Awards Templates
Michelle at PLR Niche always comes up with the coolest ideas. This week she has two new products for you related to the Family Reunion niche.
Product #1 – Family Reunion Planner – includes 26 pages with everything you need to put together a family reunion. Use coupon code FAMILY 25 to save 25% through July 24.
Product #2 – Awards Family Reunion Template – includes 26 awards pages for things like Family Storyteller, Family Movie Star, Best Dessert, Biggest Little Helper, etc. Use coupon code AWARDS5 to save $5 through July 24.
New Coloring Pages: Motivation Coloring Pages
Teresa at Zen PLR has a new set of Motivation Coloring Pages for you if you like coloring pages geared toward the personal development niche. You get 25 motivations quotes as lineart that you can easily add patterns and other designs to in order to create your own unique coloring pages.
Use coupon code motivation to save $10 through Sunday, July 25.
New Clipart: Back to School Graphics
Carmen has a new set of Back to School Line Art and Colored Graphics for you this week.
Product #1 – Back to school Line Art includes 29 drawings for $17 with coupon code BTSLAUNCH through Thursday, July 22.
Product #2 – Back to School Colored Graphics includes 43 color graphics with different hair and skin tones. Use coupon code BTSLAUNCH to save $6 through Thursday, July 22
Printables Retirement Sale: Unicorn Student Planner for $5
Faith is retiring her 2021 planners and today and tomorrow only you can pick up the Unicorn Student Planner for only $5 with coupon code UNICORN5.
Existing Content Deal: Self Improvement Top 10s
Alice is having a weekend special on her Self-Improvement Top 10s Viral Reports. You get 10 viral reports for only $17 until midnight tonight according to the countdown timer on the sales page.
- Top 10 Ways to Be More Productive
- Top 10 Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Top 10 Ways to Get Healthier
- Top 10 Ways to Think More Positively
- Top 10 Ways to Embrace Gratitude
- Top 10 Ways to Overcome Grief
- Top 10 Ways to Become More Confident
- Top 10 Ways to Become a Better Leader
- Top 10 Ways to Get Organized
- Top 10 Ways to Have a Better Relationship
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New Clipart: Vintage Botanical Clipart from Lynette
Lynette has a new set of Vintage Botanical Clipart available that includes 100 illustrations that have been hand drawn by her daughter. The files come as PNG, SVG and PPT formats to make it easy to work with. Use coupon code BOTANICAL to save 50% through July 20.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Work From Home Planner from Jan
Jan has a new Work at Home Planner available this week. It includes 29 unique pages in 2 sizes and comes in both Canva and PPT formats. Use coupon code ATHOME to pay only $12.95 through July 27.
New PLR: Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
JR Lang has a new 10-part Ecourse on how to Live Your Truth out this morning. It’s another of her mega packs and includes:
- Lesson #1: Live Your Truth: Your Personal Values, Motives And Beliefs Versus Social Conditioning (11 Pages/2,813 Words)
- Lesson #2: Live Your Truth: Work on Yourself – Embrace Personal Growth (9 Pages/2,668 Words)
- Lesson #3: Live Your Truth: Stop Apologizing: Stop Caring What People Think (11 Pages/2,853 Words)
- Lesson #4: Live Your Truth: Assertiveness: Stand Up For Yourself (11 Pages/3,114 Words)
- Lesson #5: Live Your Truth: Stop Walking On Eggshells And Be Your Real Self (10 Pages/3,067 Words)
- Lesson #6: Live Your Truth: Befriend Fear – It Takes Courage To Be Real (10 Pages/2,741)
- Lesson #7: Live Your Truth: Resolve Inner Conflict (12 Pages/3274 Words)
- Lesson #8: Live Your Truth: Show People How You Want To Be Treated (10 Pages/3,141 Words)
- Lesson #9: Live Your Truth: Consider, Plan And Design The Life YOU Want To Live (10 Pages/2,609 Words)
- Lesson #10: Live Your Truth: Identify And Follow Your Convictions (16 Pages/3,354 Words)
Plus ecovers, PPT presentations, workbooks, emails, and more…
Check it out here and grab your copy before the price goes up. (It’s on a dimesale starting at $24 this morning.)
There are 3 offers after you purchase as well:
OTO #1 – Build Your Inner Strength (all new content) on a dimesale starting at $25
OTO #2 – $110 worth of PLR from JR’s store for $35
OTO #3 – Giant pack of existing Personal Development content for $25
This product qualifies for bonuses. Email me your receipt after purchase, and I will send you the Bonus Claim Instructions.
Existing Product on Sale: Que Content Composer from Amy Harrop
I’m not sure how I missed Amy’s email on this but she has put her popular Que Content Composer on sale until the end of July. Use coupon code QUECONT to save $10 through July 31.
Que Content Composer is a nifty little tool that allows you to create question and prompt based content with just a few clicks. It makes creating things like prompt journals super easy because not only does Amy provide you with tons of content to choose from, you can also upload your own prompts and other content. And, she’s updated it for this re-release with:
- 500 new journal prompts and 4 new categories
- More fonts added for greater creativity
- Margin flexibility to make formatting easier
- Increased writing lines (one of our most requested features)
Check it out here and see what you think.
There are also three additional offers after you purchase:
DFY QuePrompt Templates (OTO #1): 60 Templates in PPT and Word for Journals, Worksheets, Checklists and More.
DFY QuePrompt Content (OTO #2): Massive bank of white-Label articles for QueContent Composer, plus Print Publishing Training Pack and exclusive tutorial on using PLR with QueContent Composer.
Content Creation Quickstart (OTO #3): Content creation quickstart. Detailed 76 video product creation training.
This product qualifies for a bonuses. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF in your Zaxaa account after you purchase.
New Mastermind: Creative Business Academy
Di has just launched her Creative Business Academy and I’ve signed up for the Mastermind option myself! There are two separate streams – the Creative stream includes all her design-related trainings, and the Entrpreneur stream covers all her business related trainings. In the Mastermind option you get both streams plus an additional mastermind webinar every month.
Check it out here if you want to take your creative business to the next level.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF on Di’s site after you sign up.
New Training: Adorn My Electronics
Marian Blake is back this week with a new training for using your images and quotes to create products you can sell. The Adorn My Electronics course includes:
- 15 bite-size videos to guide you through product.
- A PDF TO HELP EXPLAIN THE PRODUCT.
- The niche research behind the types.
- How to create simple templates you can use again and again.
- How to use plugins to make changes quickly and easily.
- How to create two bonus products linked to Desktop Wallpapers you can sell separately or as a bundle with the desktop wallpaper.
- What size png’s. do you need to create to cover the 15 different screen sizes out there and how to save them.
- Written customer explanations you can brand with your information and use as part of your sales bundle to your customers. This will reduce the numbers of complaints you may get!
- and more…
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Vintage Lover’s Creative Arsenal
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Sticker Bundle from Design Bundles – 25 packs of sticker images for $15
New! School Glorious School Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 18 fonts and 21 graphics packs for $17
Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
New! The Spectacular July Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 22 font families and 22 graphics packs for $29
The Freebie Section
New! Free Action Word Stickers from Di
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Tropical Leaf Pattern Overlays from Creative Fabrica
- New! Better Brush Font from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – The Free Funny Quote Bundle
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Only Yesterday Hand-Drawn Font
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Flowers Procreate Brush
- New! Design Bundles Freebies – Watercolor forest friends
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – 25 Wedding Cake Topper SVG
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Happy Birthday Graphics
- And from me – 5 Free Patterned Digital Papers
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to grab some breakfast and dive into my list. I’m determined to at least get my top 3 priorities for today done before the end of the night.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|