If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a cloudy and overcast day here in Central Ontario. Yesterday was a lovely day, and between the dentist appointment and a zoom call in the afternoon my day got completely away from me. So last night, I took some time off and watched a movie on Netflix and just tried to relax a bit.
This morning I’m back and ready to work for awhile. Shaun and his girlfriend invited me to go swimming with them this afternoon, and I’m certainly up for that! I spent my summers on Lake Erie until I moved to Peterborough, so love swimming and anything to do with water, really. Except fishing. Never could quite get into that – at least the catching part. The eating part? That’s a whole other story.
Anyways, since I missed yesterday I have several new products to share and your Friday Five installment on Saturday.
For today’s Friday Five I have something a little different. In some of my groups we’ve been talking about how to put more of yourself into your business to make it stand out against all the noise. So here are five ways you can do just that.
Today’s Read: Five Areas Where You Can Put More Personality Into Your Business
Gone are the days when you needed to be so serious your face would crack if you smiled. Business these days means being social, getting to know your customers, and developing relationships with them. In other words, you have to have a personality to succeed!
Granted, you still need to be serious enough to show people that you know what you are doing, and can deliver on your promises. But, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with putting a little of your personality into your business and really letting people get to know you!
In fact, I would argue that your personality and your uniqueness is your best asset! So show it off, and give your customers something no one else can give them… Yourself!
Here are five marketing areas where you can inject your personality into your business:
Using social media sites is a great way to show off your personality. Sites like Facebook and Google+ make it easy for you to share your opinions, insights, sense of humour and expertise all in one place.
This is definitely one of those do as I say, not as I do tips, but if you’re not using video you really need to be. (And yes, I’ll get around to doing it myself soon.)
Photo sharing is an amazing way to put some personality into your business. With photos you can share the fun stuff in your life, as well as family pictures, funny pictures, and anything else you think of that shows off your personality.
It is important, however, to make sure you pay attention to what you’re sharing. There are some photos that should never be shared in a place where you do business, and if you’re doing business online that means they shouldn’t be shared, period.
I love email! There’s a reason my newsletters are the cornerstone of my business. And that’s because it’s the most personal way you have of reaching your audience. I believe that email is still the best way to build a relationship with someone, because you can either do it en masse with an opt-in list, a formal newsletter, or one-on-one with individuals.
However you choose to share your message through email, you may find it much easier to share more about yourself and your personal life than you would on a social media site, or even on your blog.
I know when I used to publish my personal growth newsletter, it was a lot easier to share details about what was going on in my life through email than it was to ever write it on a blog.
Email gives you that safety net to be yourself because people have asked to be on your list, and confirmed their intention to opt-in. That doesn’t mean you have free reign to dump all your problems on your list, but it does mean that you have a little safer playground to share personal stories and experiences because you know who is getting the information.
If you’re a talker, then Skype, Zoom and other chat applications are an awesome way to really let your personality shine through in your marketing efforts. Talking to someone in real time, whether you use Skype, Zoom, Messenger, another program or just the plain old phone, gets your energy across in ways that writing and pictures never will be able to.
There’s a reason the best relationships are forged through personal contact, and short of meeting face to face, that’s about as personal as it gets.
So you see, business doesn’t have to be stuffy and boring anymore. These are just a few ways you can inject your personality into your business. By being open and sharing your compassion, sense of humour, expertise, and life passions with prospects and customers, you attract the people you are best suited to be working with. And that’s a win-win situation for everyone involved!
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I’ve added 3 new products to the bonus page and the form this week for you.
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- Aurelius Tjin – Master Self-Awareness
- Color Monthly – Victorian Weddings Coloring Pages
- NAMS – Simple Video Management System (SVMS)
- Zen PLR – Unicorns Activity Pack
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- A Cup of Zen – Calming Anxiety and Worry
- Nara – Zodiac and Constellations Coloring Pack
- JR Lang – Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
- Lynette – Vintage Botanical Clipart
Last Day for These Deals…
New Printables: Junk Journal Pages
Di has a new set of Junk Journal Pages with commercial use rights available this week. You get 10 designs in the package in 8.5 x 11 JPG format. Use coupon code JUNK55 to save $5 through Saturday, July 17.
New PLR: Master Self-Awareness
Aurelius has a new PLR package on how to Master Self-Awareness available this morning. You can pick up your copy for only $9.95 through Saturday, July 17. This is a “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- What emotional intelligence is all about
- The benefits of emotional intelligence
- How to tell what your emotional intelligence level is right now
- The importance of setting goals and getting ahead with your emotional intelligence.
- How self-awareness fits into the mix
- Simple steps to improve your self-awareness so your emotional intelligence improves.
- Tips and tricks to improve emotional intelligence at work
- Knowing when your work is good enough
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve all of your relationships
- Other methods you can use to finally implement emotional intelligence and see great results in all aspects of your life.
- How to work on your emotional intelligence as a lifelong journey and not just a simple process you do once.
- And so much more!
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
New Deals Today
New Coloring Pack: Zodiac and Constellations
Nara has released a new set of Zodiac and Constellations coloring pages and they are gorgeous! The Front End offer includes 30 High Quality Designs in transparent PNG and SVG format. Plus Bonus containing a Printable Zodiac Astrology Package Editable File In Powerpoint.
There are also 3 additional offers after you purchase:
OTO #1 Coloring Pack B contains 30 background images in PNG and SVG format as well as a further 30 images with the designs incorporated into the backgrounds.
OTO #2 Coloring Pack C contains 30 fully colored characters in transparent PNG and SVG format. Plus a BONUS Kawaii Zodiac Color By Number Pack in a JPG format.
OTO #3 Coloring Pack D includes fully colorized versions of the front end images and backgrounds to create any design. Plus Bonus containing a packgage of One Digital Zodiac Astrology Workbook. Extra Plus Bonus Digital Zodiac Stickers.
This product qualifies for bonuses. You will find the bonus claim document in your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.
New PLR: Live Your Truth 10-Part Ecourse
JR Lang has a new 10-part Ecourse on how to Live Your Truth out this morning. It’s another of her mega packs and includes:
- Lesson #1: Live Your Truth: Your Personal Values, Motives And Beliefs Versus Social Conditioning (11 Pages/2,813 Words)
- Lesson #2: Live Your Truth: Work on Yourself – Embrace Personal Growth (9 Pages/2,668 Words)
- Lesson #3: Live Your Truth: Stop Apologizing: Stop Caring What People Think (11 Pages/2,853 Words)
- Lesson #4: Live Your Truth: Assertiveness: Stand Up For Yourself (11 Pages/3,114 Words)
- Lesson #5: Live Your Truth: Stop Walking On Eggshells And Be Your Real Self (10 Pages/3,067 Words)
- Lesson #6: Live Your Truth: Befriend Fear – It Takes Courage To Be Real (10 Pages/2,741)
- Lesson #7: Live Your Truth: Resolve Inner Conflict (12 Pages/3274 Words)
- Lesson #8: Live Your Truth: Show People How You Want To Be Treated (10 Pages/3,141 Words)
- Lesson #9: Live Your Truth: Consider, Plan And Design The Life YOU Want To Live (10 Pages/2,609 Words)
- Lesson #10: Live Your Truth: Identify And Follow Your Convictions (16 Pages/3,354 Words)
Plus ecovers, PPT presentations, workbooks, emails, and more…
Check it out here and grab your copy before the price goes up. (It’s on a dimesale starting at $24 this morning.)
There are 3 offers after you purchase as well:
OTO #1 – Build Your Inner Strength (all new content) on a dimesale starting at $25
OTO #2 – $110 worth of PLR from JR’s store for $35
OTO #3 – Giant pack of existing Personal Development content for $25
This product qualifies for bonuses. Email me your receipt after purchase, and I will send you the Bonus Claim Instructions.
New PLR: Power of Patience
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles on the Power of Patience available this weekend. You get 15 long articles for under $10 when you pick these through Monday, July 19. Titles include:
- 5 signs you need to be more patient (858 words)
- 7 Ways To Improve Your Life (816 words)
- A patient life is robust and fulfilling (838 words)
- Avoid Rushed Counterproductive Actions. (802 words)
- Be Calm Act Steady And Overcome (992 words)
- Be patient, your time is coming (948 words)
- Getting rid of impatience (807 words)
- Harness the power of patience (838 words)
- Have Time For Patience (801 words)
- Patience can transform relationships (821 words)
- Patience is a mindset (992 words)
- Patience is not a virtue (812 words)
- Stay positive through patience (991 words)
- The fruits of patience are sweet (818 words)
- The secrets of patience (878 words)
New FREE PLR: Healthy Eating On a Budget
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has a new freebie for you this weekend. You can pick up 10 articles about Healthy Eating on a Budget for free through Monday, July 19. Titles include:
- 6 Tips for Healthy Eating on a Tight Budget (511 words)
- Can You Eat Clean on a Budget? (417 words)
- Cheap, Healthy Meals When You Hate to Cook (432 words)
- 5 Frugal Meal Ideas for the Family (427 words)
- How to Avoid Wasting Food (496 words)
- Best Foods for a Tight Budget (423 words)
- Eating Healthy as a College Student (452 words)
- Tips for Setting a Realistic Food Budget (477 words)
- How to Stick to Your Food Budget (460 words)
- Spend More Now to Save Money Later (442 words)
Existing Content Sale: Christmas in July from Jenn
Jenn has put her Holiday Planner on sale for only $5 from now through Monday, July 19. Use coupon code xmasjuly to claim your savings. The planner includes 21 unique layouts in PPT format and comes in both 8.5 x 11 and 6 x 9 sizes.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Clipart: Vintage Botanical Clipart from Lynette
Lynette has a new set of Vintage Botanical Clipart available that includes 100 illustrations that have been hand drawn by her daughter. The files come as PNG, SVG and PPT formats to make it easy to work with. Use coupon code BOTANICAL to save 50% through July 20.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Lynette’s site after you purchase.
New Printables: Work From Home Planner from Jan
Jan has a new Work at Home Planner available this week. It includes 29 unique pages in 2 sizes and comes in both Canva and PPT formats. Use coupon code ATHOME to pay only $12.95 through July 27.
New Desktop Wallpaper Templates from Di
Di has created a new Desktop Wallpaper PowerPoint Template that you can use to create desktop calendars. This is a really cool idea that you can use to create lead magnets for your site and/or sell in your online shops. You get 10 master slides to work with and they come in 4 sizes to adapt to any screen size. Use coupon code WALLPAPER20 to save 20% through July 20.
New Printables: Kid’s Nature Walk Printables from Sue
Sue has created a very cool set of Kids Nature Walk Printables that includes a mix of activities, scavenger hunts, specimen collection ideas and more. There are 18 templates in all and they come in 8.5 x 11 and A4 sizes. Use coupon code NATURE5 to save $5 through July 19.
The Freebie Section
Free 5-Pack of “Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation” Articles
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
For the Love of Family Free Printables from Ekit Hub
Free 7 Days to Set SMART Goals PLR Articles & Emails from Piggy Makes Bank
- New! Loving Kitten Quirky Font from Creative Fabrica
- Garden of Roses Digital Papers from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – The Free Funny Quote Bundle
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Cute Cats and Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Summer gnomes
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Happy Birthday Graphics
- And from me – 5 Free Square Coloring Patterns
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast and then get ready for an afternoon of swimming with my family.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|