If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
After a day of sunshine, we’re back to the grey and humid stuff today here in Central Ontario.
Shaun made it home yesterday afternoon, and is feeling much better. He said he’s never felt that horrible in his life, so I’m glad he’s all done with the covid shots for now. Next up is my turn to get the second shot.
I had the acupuncture treatment on my legs yesterday, so we’ll see how that works out. I’d never had it before, so it was interesting to feel the energy gathering around the points where she put the needles in. I’m really hoping this works because my goal is to be able to walk the whole golf course by the end of the summer, and right now I have to use a power cart because even one hole is too much for me.
I have lots of goodies to share with you this morning, so let’s start with today’s installment in our Content Marketing series…
Today’s Read: Content Marketing is About More Than Sales
Content marketing is not always about the direct sale. Rather, content marketing is a long term strategy and process for developing, creating, publishing, and promoting informative and educational content that helps you reach your goals. In short, content marketing is how you get your audience to know, like, and trust you.
This doesn’t mean you don’t give your audience opportunities to buy, or that you don’t include a call to action, but content marketing is more a seduction process than it is a direct selling process. The content that you develop and publish works its way through the buying cycle in a deliberate way and is almost never forceful, always putting your ideal customer first.
So, how do you do that?
Here are tips for creating content that leads your audience to the sale without directly selling:
Tip #1 – Deliver Value
Whenever you produce content, besides setting a goal for it, you should also ensure that it provides something of value for the consumer. This means that it needs to solve a problem or define a problem or do something that the user determines has value. You can only do this by fully studying your audience so that you know the pain points and the available solutions for your ideal audience.
Tip #2 – Create Personalized Content
The more the content speaks directly to the reader or viewer, the better. Try to create content that is as personalized as possible, especially in email marketing. Some people don’t like the idea of “personalizing” email because we all know that unless you’re writing individual emails, that it’s all automated. But, there is a way to write content that speaks to individual readers even when you’re creating a broadcast email. It’s too much to go into in this post, but I’ll write more about that in an upcoming post.
Tip #3 – Build Trust
The content you publish on your blog, your social media and in your emails can also work to build trust. The more consistent you are with your brand voice and the messages you deliver to your audience the more people will naturally trust you.
Tip #4 – Make It Shareworthy
One of your goals for publishing content should be to make it worthy of being shared by your audience. In terms of SEO this is important because you want the search engines to see that other people besides you think your content is valuable (see Tip #1).
Tip #5 – Ask and Answer Questions
Q and A is a huge part of any successful content marketing strategy. Whether this comes in the form of blog posts where you answer reader questions, or in the form of live Q and A sessions, the chance to talk to your audience and listen to their concerns should never be passed up.
Tip #6 – Build Your List
You knew I was going to get list-building in here somewhere, didn’t you? If the end goal of content marketing isn’t getting the sale, it is definitely getting the reader on your list. Good content marketing, especially when it comes to blog and social media posting, should provide ample opportunities for people to get on your list through things like in-content downloads, content upgrades (my all time favorite form of passive marketing), and free offers.
Tip #7 – Build Relationships with Your Audience
The more content you publish, the more opportunities you have to engage with and get to know your audience. This business really is about building relationships with the people in your audience and I can’t stress that enough.
When you take all of these tips into consideration, it’s easy to see the role that content marketing does play in making sales even while appearing to meet other needs your audience may have. Each piece of content you create needs a clear non-sales-oriented goal, as mentioned above, with clear steps for achieving the goal included. When you start understanding that content marketing is a long-term strategy for building your business, it’s power as a sales driver becomes obvious.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I will be updating the bonus page and the form this morning for you. I’ve got about 3 more bonus products to add to give you some more choices this week and will add all of the products that qualify for bonuses as well so you can see everything at one glance.
Any forms that were submitted over the last couple of days, I will be adding those to your account this morning as well.
Here are the active bonuses for this week:
- New Today! Aurelius Tjin – Master Self-Awareness
- New Today! Color Monthly – Victorian Weddings Coloring Pages
- New Today! NAMS – Simple Video Management System (SVMS)
- New Today! Zen PLR – Unicorns Activity Pack
- Tools for Motivation – Chasing Imperfection
- PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- Last Day for This! Publish for Prosperity – Dealing with Crisis
- Last Day for This! Jan Small – Freedom from Overwhelm
Last Day for These Deals
Last Day! Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation
Alice has a new weekend special available for you. Your Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation package includes:
- Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation Report
- My Crisis Planner
- 20 Inspirational Social Media Graphics: 20 attractive graphics to inspire their followers to share on social media and more.
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
This product qualifies for bonuses. You will find the link to the Bonus Claim Instructions in your Bonus Links area on Alice’s site after purchase.
Coupon Expires Today: Anger Reflection Journal
Lynette has a new Anger Reflection Journal available this week. This workbook will help your customers learn how to identify the triggers of their anger, discover new ways to manage their emotions, and keep their anger from controlling them. Use coupon code ANGER to save 50% through July 13.
Coupon Expires Today: Freedom from Overwhelm
My friend Jan Small has a new course available on Freedom from Overwhelm: Take Control of Your Business. This is a 12-week course that covers how to:
- deal with those days when you have so much to do, you feel like a deer in the headlights
- conquer a mile long to To Do list and take away the stress of knowing how much you have to do
- finally eliminate the burden of hundreds of emails a day while still staying in the loop
- get organized online and off – so you can find what you need in moments
- create your ideal working environment in whatever corner of your home you work
- defeat information overload and tailor your perfect learning experience
I’ll be taking this course myself, because we all know how easily I get overwhelmed with things! And Jan’s offering a super deal for the launch – save $90 when you use coupon code FREEDOM90
Check it out here and join me in getting the overwhelm under control!
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in the Bonus Links area on Jan’s site for you.
New Deals Today
New Coloring Pages: Victorian Weddings
Rayven has a new set of Victorian Weddings Coloring Pages available this morning. You get 30 different pages for only $27 with coupon code WEDDINGS through Monday, July 19.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Bonus Links area on Rayven’s site after purchase.
New Printables: Tropical Jungle Travel Planner
Becky has just released a new Tropical Jungle Travel Planner. It includes 43 pages and 4 cover designs to cover everything your customers will need to plan their next vacation. A black and white version is also included. Use coupon code JUNGLEFUN to save $10 through Monday, July 19.
New Printables: Unicorns Activity Pack
Teresa at Zen PLR has a new Unicorns Activity Pack available for you this week. It includes a total of 40 activities and puzzles. Save $10 through Sunday, July 18 – no coupon required. Pages included are:
- 6 Bookmarks (2 pages/3 per page)
- 4 Color-By-Numbers with Solutions and Color Keys
- 4 Coloring Pages
- 2 Count How Many with Solutions
- 2 Dot-to-Dot Puzzles with Solutions
- 2 Draw the Picture Puzzles
- 4 Mazes with Solutions
- 4 Pictograms with Solutions
- 4 Picture Frames
- 2 Word Scrambles with Solutions and Word Lists
- 2 Word Searches with Solutions and Word Lists
- 4 Wordoku Puzzles with Solutions
- 1 OFL Font
Each puzzle and solution comes in both jpg and png file formats. The color keys and word lists come in txt format. The fonts come in zip files, and within the zip files are ttf font files.
This product qualifies for a bonus. Email me your receipt after you purchase and I will send you the Bonus Claim Instructions.
New PLR: Master Self-Awareness
Aurelius has a new PLR package on how to Master Self-Awareness available this morning. You can pick up your copy for only $9.95 through Saturday, July 17. This is a “biz in a box” style package that covers:
- What emotional intelligence is all about
- The benefits of emotional intelligence
- How to tell what your emotional intelligence level is right now
- The importance of setting goals and getting ahead with your emotional intelligence.
- How self-awareness fits into the mix
- Simple steps to improve your self-awareness so your emotional intelligence improves.
- Tips and tricks to improve emotional intelligence at work
- Knowing when your work is good enough
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve all of your relationships
- Other methods you can use to finally implement emotional intelligence and see great results in all aspects of your life.
- How to work on your emotional intelligence as a lifelong journey and not just a simple process you do once.
- And so much more!
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
New Tool: Simple Video Management System
David Perdew is re-releasing his Simple Video Management System this week, and you can pick it up for only $37 through July 19. This is one tool that you really should have on your WordPress site if you’re using video (and if you’re not you should be). So, what does it do?
Here’s a quick list…
- Effortlessly organize all your videos — S3, YouTube, Vimeo, self-hosted, in one spot
- Truly responsive player works on all browsers, all devices, all sites (even HTML & platforms like ClickFunnels), at all times
- Integrates with autoresponders & CRMs — grab opt-ins straight from the video player
- Display “magic” buy buttons, optin forms, or any HTML on screen at any time
- Complete video analytics, including when your viewers are LEAVING
- “Chrome Proof” splash image — overlay attention grabbing animated GIF or text at start and/or end of your video!
- Tons of customizations and SO simple to use!
- Create galleries and grids just like Youtube or other major video content companies
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim document in your JVZoo area after purchase.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Mastermind: Creative Business Academy
Di has just launched her Creative Business Academy and I’m signing up for the Mastermind option myself! There are two separate streams – the Creative stream includes all her design-related trainings, and the Entrpreneur stream covers all her business related trainings. In the Mastermind option you get both streams plus an additional mastermind webinar every month.
Check it out here if you want to take your creative business to the next level.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF on Di’s site after you sign up.
New Printables: Back to School Planners Sale
Faith is having a sale on her new Back to School Planners this week. She has a total of 8 different products available for you to choose from.
Use coupon code SCHOOL10 to save $10 on each of the following planners (check out individually for the coupon code to work):
- Back To School Printables CANVA Templates (Usual $27)
- Back To School Academic Planner in PowerPoint (Usual $37)
- Sweetheart Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Stardust Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Space Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Cats Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Dogs Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
Or use coupon code BUNDLE5 to save $20 on a bundle of all the Digital Planners.
Coupons are valid through Sunday, July 18.
Existing Content Deal: 453 Printable Cards
Alice has a special deal for you this week. Her and Yusef have put together a bundle of 453 printable cards from the OTOs of their various Ekits for you. You can grab this deal for only $27 through Thursday, July 15. The topics covered include:
- Self Confidence Affirmations
- Positive Affirmations
- In Good Health
- Peace and Happiness
- Love and Relationships
- Health Quotes
- Kindness Affirmations
- Pets and Animals
- Growth Mindset
- Intentions Affirmations
- Love and Relationships Quotes
- Gratitude Affirmations
New Planner: Weekly Client-Getting Content Plan
Melissa and Nicole have just released their latest planner. The My Weekly Client-Getting Content Plan covers:
- Step 1: Lay the Foundations to Attract Your Dreamiest Clients
- Step 2: The Real Fortune is Always in the Follow-up
- Step 3: Swoon-Worthy Content To Attract Your Soul-Mate Clients
- Step 4: Leverage Your Email Marketing Genius To Bring in Mega-Cash
- Step 5: Create, Convert, and Close with Video This Week
- Step 6: Broadcast Your Brilliance On Your Podcast
- Step 7: Magnetize Your Online Presence And Rank High With Mr. Google
Check it out here and use coupon code 50 to save 50% through July 15.
New PLR: Chasing Imperfections
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new product available this week. The Chasing Imperfection pack is a complete “biz in a box” style package that includes:
Save $90 when you grab your copy through Friday, July 16. Get a $250 surprise bonus when you purchase before end of day on Tuesday, July 13.
This product qualifies for a bonus. Send your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive bonus claim instructions.
The Freebie Section
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Loving Kitten Quirky Font from Creative Fabrica
- Garden of Roses Digital Papers from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – The Free Funny Quote Bundle
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Cute Cats and Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Summer gnomes
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Lovegame Script Font
- And from me – 5 Free Square Coloring Patterns
That’s it for me today. I’m off to find some breakfast and then dive into the to-do list for today.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|