If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a gorgeous, sunny day here in Central Ontario and I’m looking forward to a creative and productive week. Yesterday I took the afternoon off to play golf with my ladies group, and actually managed to hit some good shots and get some better distance. I’m glad I stuck with it because I had considered dropping out after the first couple of weeks.
This afternoon I’m off to the chiropractor for my regular treatment plus she is going to do some acupuncture on my legs to see if we can get the muscles loosened up a bit so that I can walk more than 100 steps without getting all cramped up. I’ve never had acupuncture before, so this should be interesting.
But before that I have lots of goodies for you plus some old deals and new deals.
Let’s get started with today’s read…
Since we’re getting close to the start of my Birthday Bash and this always leads to a slew of new customers for contributors, in this week’s reads I want to talk about getting content in front of the new customers and subscribers you’ll be picking up. And this doesn’t just apply to my bundle sale. It works for any giveaways, bundles, or other marketing events that you’re part of too.
Today’s Read: Using Content to Attract New Potential Customers
One goal for content marketing is to continuously draw in new potential customers so that you can get on the radar of your target audience. With content marketing, you can help create a great first impression, remind existing customers of your offers, and delight them too. But first, you must draw them in. Let’s look at how to use content marketing to draw in new potential customers.
And now here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Active offers as of today include:
- New Today! Tools for Motivation – Chasing Imperfection
- New Today! PLR Planners – Creative Business Academy
- Last Day for This! Color Monthly – $7 Themes Retirement Sale
- Publish for Prosperity – Dealing with Crisis
- Jan Small – Freedom from Overwhelm
Last Day for These Deals
Coloring Pages Retirement Sale
Rayven at Color Monthly has decided to retire the monthly theme packages that have been created over the past two years. These packages come with 30+ pages and include coloring pages, undated calendar and planner pages, menu pages, and more. Pick up as many as you like for only $7 each with coupon code THEMES7 through Monday, July 12. (Note: You will have to check out separately for each item you purchase for the coupon to work)
My Bonus Offer – Claim 1 Choose Your Own Bonus for Every 2 packages purchased
New PLR: Health and Wellness Articles, Vol. 2
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has just released a second volume of 25 Wellness Articles and you can pick them up for only $9.95 this weekend. Titles include:
1. Why Should You Switch to Mineral Sunscreen? (435 words)
2. Summer Journaling: How to Switch Up Your Routine This Season (429 words)
3. Easy Ways to Incorporate New Daily Habits (408 words)
4. When You Know It’s Time to Change Your Daily Routine (442 words)
5. Defining Healthy Eating for You (406 words)
6. 5 Tips for Choosing Your Ideal Workout Routine (407 words)
7. Post-Workout Hair Care Tips (416 words)
8. What is Holding You Back From Success? (420 words)
9. 7 Quick and Easy Budgeting Tips (527 words)
10. How to Find the Best Workout App For You (424 words)
11. Why Healthy Habits Can Be Hard to Stick to (455 words)
12. What is a Plant-Forward Diet? (467 words)
13. The Popularity of Natural Makeup and Why It’s Here to Stay (496 words)
14. Easy Grounding Techniques for Anxiety (420 words)
15. Tips for Having a More Productive Day (463 words)
16. 6 Self-Care Tips for the Summer (446 words)
17. How to Find the Right Elimination Diet (466 words)
18. Calming Rituals for Stress (444 words)
19. Tips for Sticking to Your Healthy Lifestyle Changes (440 words)
20. Finding the Motivation to Eat Healthier (455 words)
21. How to Feed Your Emotions Without Food (414 words)
22. Tips for Getting Your Energy Back (446 words)
23. What is Toxic Positivity? (549 words)
24. The Key Fundamentals of Personal Growth (426 words)
25. 7 Bloat-Busting Tips for a Flatter Stomach (456 words)
She’s also put Volume 1 on sale this weekend for $9.95 as well in case you missed it.
New PLR: Power of Time
Jonathan has a new PLR pack available this weekend on the Power of Time. You get 15 long articles for under $10 (currently just over $8) through Monday, July 12. Titles include:
- 5 Signs You Are Making The Most Of Your Time (800 words)
- 5 Signs you are wasting a lot of time (929 words)
- A season for everything (999 words)
- Embrace the cycles of your life’s path (939 words)
- Five ways to maximize your time (998 words)
- Prioritize time management (833 words)
- Redeeming time (825 words)
- The healing power of time(951 words)
- Time is a common gift(923 words)
- Time is the most important resource (993 words)
- Ultimate time management tips that work (879 words)
- Use A Change In Time To Redefine Your Purpose And Vision (836 words)
- What you do determines who you become (870 words)
- You cannot stop time (871 words)
- Your life is timed (880 words)
New Deals Today
New Mastermind: Creative Business Academy
Di has just launched her Creative Business Academy and I’m signing up for the Mastermind option myself! There are two separate streams – the Creative stream includes all her design-related trainings, and the Entrpreneur stream covers all her business related trainings. In the Mastermind option you get both streams plus an additional mastermind webinar every month.
Check it out here if you want to take your creative business to the next level.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You will find the bonus claim form details in a PDF on Di’s site after you sign up.
New Printables: Back to School Planners Sale
Faith is having a sale on her new Back to School Planners this week. She has a total of 8 different products available for you to choose from.
Use coupon code SCHOOL10 to save $10 on each of the following planners (check out individually for the coupon code to work):
- Back To School Printables CANVA Templates (Usual $27)
- Back To School Academic Planner in PowerPoint (Usual $37)
- Sweetheart Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Stardust Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Space Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Cats Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
- Dogs Academic DIGITAL Planner (Usual $47)
Or use coupon code BUNDLE5 to save $20 on a bundle of all the Digital Planners.
Coupons are valid through Sunday, July 18.
Existing Content Deal: 453 Printable Cards
Alice has a special deal for you this week. Her and Yusef have put together a bundle of 453 printable cards from the OTOs of their various Ekits for you. You can grab this deal for only $27 through Thursday, July 15. The topics covered include:
- Self Confidence Affirmations
- Positive Affirmations
- In Good Health
- Peace and Happiness
- Love and Relationships
- Health Quotes
- Kindness Affirmations
- Pets and Animals
- Growth Mindset
- Intentions Affirmations
- Love and Relationships Quotes
- Gratitude Affirmations
New Planner: Weekly Client-Getting Content Plan
Melissa and Nicole have just released their latest planner. The My Weekly Client-Getting Content Plan covers:
- Step 1: Lay the Foundations to Attract Your Dreamiest Clients
- Step 2: The Real Fortune is Always in the Follow-up
- Step 3: Swoon-Worthy Content To Attract Your Soul-Mate Clients
- Step 4: Leverage Your Email Marketing Genius To Bring in Mega-Cash
- Step 5: Create, Convert, and Close with Video This Week
- Step 6: Broadcast Your Brilliance On Your Podcast
- Step 7: Magnetize Your Online Presence And Rank High With Mr. Google
Check it out here and use coupon code 50 to save 50% through July 15.
New PLR: Chasing Imperfections
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new product available this week. The Chasing Imperfection pack is a complete “biz in a box” style package that includes:
Save $90 when you grab your copy through Friday, July 16. Get a $250 surprise bonus when you purchase before end of day on Tuesday, July 13.
This product qualifies for a bonus. Send your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive bonus claim instructions.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Essential Creative Library
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Sticker Bundle from Design Bundles – 25 packs of sticker images for $15
New! School Glorious School Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 18 fonts and 21 graphics packs for $17
Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
New! The Spectacular July Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 22 fonts families and 22 graphics packs for $29
The Freebie Section
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Loving Kitten Quirky Font from Creative Fabrica
- Garden of Roses Digital Papers from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – The Free Funny Quote Bundle
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Cute Cats and Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Summer gnomes
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Lovegame Script Font
- And from me – 5 Free Square Coloring Patterns
That’s it for me today. The day kinda got away from me with the chiropractor/acupuncture treatments and then Shaun made it home this afternoon, and we ended up going out to do a bunch of errands. So I didn’t get nearly as much work done as I had planned, but there’s still a couple of hours of work time left tonight.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|