If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
The sun is finally shining after a few days of grey and rainy skies here in Central Ontario. I’m thinking that I might go for breakfast outside this morning since I haven’t been able to all week. And my friend that owns the diner downstairs is celebrating her one-year patio anniversary since they couldn’t celebration their actual opening anniversary back in March.
Today’s Read: Setting Goals for Your Content
One of the first things I learned way back in the dark ages of content marketing was that every piece of content you create should have a defined goal. Content for the sake of just throwing something up on your blog or into your newsletter is not the way to win subscribers and customers. So I thought that for today’s read I would share some ideas for content goals with you.
Here are eight possible goals that you can set for any content you create. And keep in mind the second thing I learned – each piece of content should have ONE goal. Don’t try to stuff all your goals into everything you do, or you’ll just end up confusing your customers and subscribers.
Goal: To create brand awareness.
Some content that you publish needs to be to get more people aware of your brand. The types of content that can do this range from publishing books, webinars, and even blog posts. If this type of content goes viral then that’s even better. This content is not created to necessarily make sales, but it probably will. At the end of this type of content, you’ll ask your audience to like, comment, and share.
Goal: To build your list
List building is the one way you have online to create an asset for yourself that can go with you no matter what happens to the technology you currently use. This type of content may consist of a freebie (lead magnet) of some kind plus a landing page and sign-up form.
Goal: To create community engagement
Most of the content you put on social media will be to increase engagement between you and your audience but also your audience with themselves. You might use surveys, questionnaires, and discussion starters for this type of content.
Goal: To drive traffic to your site
Traffic driving content will consist of both on and off-site content. You may guest blog for someone who serves your audience, or you might pay an influencer to mention your site and drive traffic to it with a gift for their readers. A great way to drive traffic is to host an affiliate contest too. Providing content for them is also part of your content creation needs.
Goal: To generate leads
Use list building strategies such as giving away a freebie or hosting a webinar. The key is to ensure that the freebie is really something only your audience will want, and that the webinar is on a topic only your niche audience needs to know about.
Goal: To make sales
If your goal is to make sales, ask for the sale. This may be done with a blog post, an article, or a sales page. Either way, the content should focus on benefits over features and then ask for the sale. Ask them to buy right now by providing an easy way to do it.
Goal: To retain customers
If you want people to stick around once they buy from you, it’s imperative that your follow-up series via your autoresponder is well thought out. This is where segmentation can help tremendously.
Goal: To make repeat sales
Depending on what type of things you sell, you may want them to buy more of it, or you may want them to buy something else. The content you send via email will help guide them toward that end.
I hope that gives you some ideas on how to set goals for your content, so that what you create brings you the results and success you intend for your business.
And now here are today’s deals…
Bonus Offers Updates:
Active offers as of today include:
- Zen PLR – 2022 and 2021 Calendars
- Last Day for This! Niranjan and Bings – Instant Maze Generator
- Color Monthly – $7 Themes Retirement Sale
- Publish for Prosperity – Dealing with Crisis
- Jan Small – Freedom from Overwhelm
Last Day for These Deals
Launch Pricing Ends Tonight! Instant Maze Generator
Niranjan and Bings are back with their latest puzzle generating tool, and it’s got me wanting to get back into the publishing game again! The Instant Maze Generator has to be the most comprehensive maze generator I’ve seen to date, and I’ve checked out a lot of them.
I spent some time playing with this and giving it a good workout and I am really impressed with what Niranjan and Bings have come up with. In fact, the collection of mazes in the bonus section is something that I made in about 2 minutes with this software.
Check it out here and see what you think.
This product qualifies for bonuses. Details here. (You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in your Warrior Plus area after you purchase.)
Coupon Expires Tonight! Patriotic Planner
Michelle has created a new 2021-2022 Patriotic Planner that includes 31 unique pages in two sizes, with multiple covers and two-page backgrounds. Use coupon code FREEDOM to save 50% through July 10.
New Weekend Specials
Weekend Sale: Plan Your Dream Business Journal from Coach Glue
Melissa and Nicole are having a weekend special through tomorrow on their Plan Your Dream Business Journal. Use promo code 50 to save 50% through midnight Sunday.
Weekend Sale: Debt Snowball Method Content from April
April at Niche Starter Packs is having a sale on her Debt Snowball Method content bundle this weekend. Use coupon code SNOWBALL to save 33%. The content bundle includes:
- 5 Blog Post Series (600+ words each)
- 5 Emails
- 27-Page Report, “Say Goodbye to Debt with the Snowball Method”
- Professionally Designed eCover (Canva Template)
- Social Media Posts
- Long Tail Keywords: Researched keywords that are for the debt snowball method.
- BONUS: Royalty Free Image
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Training: Freedom from Overwhelm
My friend Jan Small has a new course available today on Freedom from Overwhelm: Take Control of Your Business. This is a 12-week course that covers how to:
- deal with those days when you have so much to do, you feel like a deer in the headlights
- conquer a mile long to To Do list and take away the stress of knowing how much you have to do
- finally eliminate the burden of hundreds of emails a day while still staying in the loop
- get organized online and off – so you can find what you need in moments
- create your ideal working environment in whatever corner of your home you work
- defeat information overload and tailor your perfect learning experience
I’ll be taking this course myself, because we all know how easily I get overwhelmed with things! And Jan’s offering a super deal for the launch – save $90 when you use coupon code FREEDOM90
Check it out here and join me in getting the overwhelm under control!
This product qualifies for a bonus. I will add the bonus claim document to the Bonus Links area on Jan’s site for you.
New Training: Adorn My Electronics
Marian Blake is back this week with a new training for using your images and quotes to create products you can sell. The Adorn My Electronics course includes:
- 15 bite-size videos to guide you through product.
- A PDF TO HELP EXPLAIN THE PRODUCT.
- The niche research behind the types.
- How to create simple templates you can use again and again.
- How to use plugins to make changes quickly and easily.
- How to create two bonus products linked to Desktop Wallpapers you can sell separately or as a bundle with the desktop wallpaper.
- What size png’s. do you need to create to cover the 15 different screen sizes out there and how to save them.
- Written customer explanations you can brand with your information and use as part of your sales bundle to your customers. This will reduce the numbers of complaints you may get!
- and more…
Check it out here and pick up your copy for only $17 through July 15.
New PLR: Health and Wellness Articles, Vol. 2
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has just released a second volume of 25 Wellness Articles and you can pick them up for only $9.95 this weekend. Titles include:
1. Why Should You Switch to Mineral Sunscreen? (435 words)
2. Summer Journaling: How to Switch Up Your Routine This Season (429 words)
3. Easy Ways to Incorporate New Daily Habits (408 words)
4. When You Know It’s Time to Change Your Daily Routine (442 words)
5. Defining Healthy Eating for You (406 words)
6. 5 Tips for Choosing Your Ideal Workout Routine (407 words)
7. Post-Workout Hair Care Tips (416 words)
8. What is Holding You Back From Success? (420 words)
9. 7 Quick and Easy Budgeting Tips (527 words)
10. How to Find the Best Workout App For You (424 words)
11. Why Healthy Habits Can Be Hard to Stick to (455 words)
12. What is a Plant-Forward Diet? (467 words)
13. The Popularity of Natural Makeup and Why It’s Here to Stay (496 words)
14. Easy Grounding Techniques for Anxiety (420 words)
15. Tips for Having a More Productive Day (463 words)
16. 6 Self-Care Tips for the Summer (446 words)
17. How to Find the Right Elimination Diet (466 words)
18. Calming Rituals for Stress (444 words)
19. Tips for Sticking to Your Healthy Lifestyle Changes (440 words)
20. Finding the Motivation to Eat Healthier (455 words)
21. How to Feed Your Emotions Without Food (414 words)
22. Tips for Getting Your Energy Back (446 words)
23. What is Toxic Positivity? (549 words)
24. The Key Fundamentals of Personal Growth (426 words)
25. 7 Bloat-Busting Tips for a Flatter Stomach (456 words)
She’s also put Volume 1 on sale this weekend for $9.95 as well in case you missed it.
New PLR: Power of Time
Jonathan has a new PLR pack available this weekend on the Power of Time. You get 15 long articles for under $10 (currently just over $8) through Monday, July 12. Titles include:
- 5 Signs You Are Making The Most Of Your Time (800 words)
- 5 Signs you are wasting a lot of time (929 words)
- A season for everything (999 words)
- Embrace the cycles of your life’s path (939 words)
- Five ways to maximize your time (998 words)
- Prioritize time management (833 words)
- Redeeming time (825 words)
- The healing power of time(951 words)
- Time is a common gift(923 words)
- Time is the most important resource (993 words)
- Ultimate time management tips that work (879 words)
- Use A Change In Time To Redefine Your Purpose And Vision (836 words)
- What you do determines who you become (870 words)
- You cannot stop time (871 words)
- Your life is timed (880 words)
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
From Alice: Your Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation (This product qualifies for bonuses. Details here.)
From Lynette: Anger Reflection Journal – Use coupon code ANGER to save 50% through July 13.
From Rayven: Coloring Pages Retirement Sale – use coupon code THEMES7 through Monday, July 12 to get them for $7 each. (My Bonus Offer – Claim 1 Choose Your Own Bonus for Every 2 packages purchased)
The Freebie Section
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Lover Decorative Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Garden of Roses Digital Papers from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Floral Frame Collection
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Hardsign Layered Font
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Cute Cats and Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Summer gnomes
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Lovegame Script Font
- And from me – 5 Marble Digital Papers
And that’s it for me this morning. I’ll be back with your full Sunday Roundup tomorrow, but for now I’m off to grab some breakfast and work on the UsePLR site this afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|