If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s another dreary looking day here in Central Ontario, but at least it’s not raining.
I’ve been up since about 4 a.m. working because I couldn’t sleep for worrying about the critical errors on my site. So after a few hours of trying to diagnose the problem myself and having to put in a support ticket on a completely unrelated issue, I found out when they replied that it was a memory issue and nothing I could’ve fixed on my own anyways!
The good news is that the site appears to be functioning as it’s supposed to now, and so I can get on with adding in the missing data from Monday’s outage. And then the work of rebuilding UsePLR from scratch begins.
But before I get started on all of that we have goodies to talk about.
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 5 Tips for Sharing Your Content
Bonus Offers Updates:
If you filled out the bonus form in the past few days, I will get your bonuses delivered within the next hour or so. Now that the site is fixed and working properly, I’ve put the original form back on the page so that should make things easier.
Active offers as of today include:
- PLR Planners – Picture Me Perfect PPT Add-on
- Zen PLR – 2022 and 2021 Calendars
- Tools for Motivation – Being More Mindful
- Shaun and Cally – Start With Clarity
- Niranjan and Bings – Instant Maze Generator
- Color Monthly – $7 Themes Retirement Sale
- Publish for Prosperity – Dealing with Crisis
- New Today! Jan Small – Freedom from Overwhelm
And a quick reminder to get your requests in if you purchased any of these products:
- Tools for Motivation – Idea Generators
- A Cup of Zen – Empowerment Art Journal
- Createful Journals – Bookmark Templates
- Roxy’s Manifesting and LOA Printables
- Amy’s Easy Personalized POD
- Jennifer Andersen’s Summer Retirement Sale
- Ekit Hub’s Love of Family Ekit
I’ll be removing all of these from the claim form as of Saturday morning, July 10.
Last Day for These Deals
Ends Tomorrow! New PowerPoint Tool: Picture Me Perfect
Di and Hans have another new PowerPoint Add-on Tool for you this week. Picture Me Perfect allows you to easily replace images globally in PowerPoint PLR planners, journals, printables and templates. See the demo on the sales page and save $10 when you purchase before July 9 – no coupon required.
Note: These are the requirements for using the “Picture Me Perfect” PowerPoint Plug-In:
- Only works with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Only works with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or higher.
- Only works with Microsoft PowerPoint on a Windows Operating System.
This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the link to the bonus claim form in the Bonus Links section on Di’s site.
Last Day for This! $10 Mindfulness Self-Help PLR
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a new $10 package available this week. The Being More Mindful Content Bundle includes:
- • Audiobook
- • 10 x 400-word Articles
- • 10 Slide Decks: The above articles repurposed into 10 separate slide presentations
- • 2 Mini-Reports
- • Quote Posters For Social Media
- • Ecover Included
- • Tips Report – 9 Things Mentally Strong People Do
This product qualifies for a “Choose Your Own” Bonus.
Last Day for Launch Price! Start With Clarity
Shaun and Cally have a new PLR package available this week. Start with Clarity is a complete “biz in a box” style package and you can pick it up for under $10 through Friday, July 9.
The content covers:
- 5 dangers of following the crowd when making important life decisions plus how to avoid them.
- 7 perks of finding your true north.
- How to identify distractions and obstacles in your life’s journey.
- The surprising reason why you settle for less than you deserve.
- 7 signs that you lack clarity and focus in life.
- The secret to developing unshakeable confidence.
- A simple but effective tool that can help you enhance your clarity and focus.
- And much more…
See everything that’s included here
This product qualifies for a “Choose Your Own” Bonus.
New Deals Today
New Training: Freedom from Overwhelm
My friend Jan Small has a new course available today on Freedom from Overwhelm: Take Control of Your Business. This is a 12-week course that covers how to:
- deal with those days when you have so much to do, you feel like a deer in the headlights
- conquer a mile long to To Do list and take away the stress of knowing how much you have to do
- finally eliminate the burden of hundreds of emails a day while still staying in the loop
- get organized online and off – so you can find what you need in moments
- create your ideal working environment in whatever corner of your home you work
- defeat information overload and tailor your perfect learning experience
I’ll be taking this course myself, because we all know how easily I get overwhelmed with things! And Jan’s offering a super deal for the launch – save $90 when you use coupon code FREEDOM90
Check it out here and join me in getting the overwhelm under control!
This product qualifies for a bonus. I will add the bonus claim document to the Bonus Links area on Jan’s site for you.
New Training: Adorn My Electronics
Marian Blake is back this week with a new training for using your images and quotes to create products you can sell. The Adorn My Electronics course includes:
- 15 bite-size videos to guide you through product.
- A PDF TO HELP EXPLAIN THE PRODUCT.
- The niche research behind the types.
- How to create simple templates you can use again and again.
- How to use plugins to make changes quickly and easily.
- How to create two bonus products linked to Desktop Wallpapers you can sell separately or as a bundle with the desktop wallpaper.
- What size png’s. do you need to create to cover the 15 different screen sizes out there and how to save them.
- Written customer explanations you can brand with your information and use as part of your sales bundle to your customers. This will reduce the numbers of complaints you may get!
- and more…
Check it out here and pick up your copy for only $17 through July 15.
New Coloring Images: Vector Mandalas
Jason Baigent is a new to me creator in the low content space. He has a pack of 30 new mandala vectors available for sale this week. What I like about this is that getting the mandalas in vector format (Adobe Illustrator) makes it easy to change them up and make them your own. I’ll be picking this up as well this morning and will share more thoughts on it in tomorrow’s newsletter.
New PLR: Health and Wellness Articles, Vol. 2
Jennifer at Health and Wellness PLR has just released a second volume of 25 Wellness Articles and you can pick them up for only $9.95 this weekend. Titles include:
1. Why Should You Switch to Mineral Sunscreen? (435 words)
2. Summer Journaling: How to Switch Up Your Routine This Season (429 words)
3. Easy Ways to Incorporate New Daily Habits (408 words)
4. When You Know It’s Time to Change Your Daily Routine (442 words)
5. Defining Healthy Eating for You (406 words)
6. 5 Tips for Choosing Your Ideal Workout Routine (407 words)
7. Post-Workout Hair Care Tips (416 words)
8. What is Holding You Back From Success? (420 words)
9. 7 Quick and Easy Budgeting Tips (527 words)
10. How to Find the Best Workout App For You (424 words)
11. Why Healthy Habits Can Be Hard to Stick to (455 words)
12. What is a Plant-Forward Diet? (467 words)
13. The Popularity of Natural Makeup and Why It’s Here to Stay (496 words)
14. Easy Grounding Techniques for Anxiety (420 words)
15. Tips for Having a More Productive Day (463 words)
16. 6 Self-Care Tips for the Summer (446 words)
17. How to Find the Right Elimination Diet (466 words)
18. Calming Rituals for Stress (444 words)
19. Tips for Sticking to Your Healthy Lifestyle Changes (440 words)
20. Finding the Motivation to Eat Healthier (455 words)
21. How to Feed Your Emotions Without Food (414 words)
22. Tips for Getting Your Energy Back (446 words)
23. What is Toxic Positivity? (549 words)
24. The Key Fundamentals of Personal Growth (426 words)
25. 7 Bloat-Busting Tips for a Flatter Stomach (456 words)
She’s also put Volume 1 on sale this weekend for $9.95 as well in case you missed it.
New PLR: Power of Time
Jonathan has a new PLR pack available this weekend on the Power of Time. You get 15 long articles for under $10 (currently just over $8) through Monday, July 12. Titles include:
- 5 Signs You Are Making The Most Of Your Time (800 words)
- 5 Signs you are wasting a lot of time (929 words)
- A season for everything (999 words)
- Embrace the cycles of your life’s path (939 words)
- Five ways to maximize your time (998 words)
- Prioritize time management (833 words)
- Redeeming time (825 words)
- The healing power of time(951 words)
- Time is a common gift(923 words)
- Time is the most important resource (993 words)
- Ultimate time management tips that work (879 words)
- Use A Change In Time To Redefine Your Purpose And Vision (836 words)
- What you do determines who you become (870 words)
- You cannot stop time (871 words)
- Your life is timed (880 words)
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New PLR: Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation
Alice has a new weekend special available for you. Your Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation package includes:
- Step-by-Step Guide to Dealing with a Crisis or Difficult Situation Report
- My Crisis Planner
- 20 Inspirational Social Media Graphics: 20 attractive graphics to inspire their followers to share on social media and more.
- Lead-Generating Opt-in Page
- 2 Professionally Designed Ecover Sets
This product qualifies for bonuses. Details here.
New Printables: Vaccination Trackers
Sue has just released a set of Vaccination Trackers. It includes 9 layouts in editable PowerPoint files in 3 sizes. The layouts include templates for young children, family, medical practice, cats and dogs and more. Pick them up here for only $7
New Printables: Tooth Fairy Logs
Sue also has a new set of Tooth Fairy Logs that are really cute. This set includes 7 layouts in 3 popular sizes. Layouts include Tooth Fairy Visits, Tooth Loss Log, My Loss Tracker and more. Just in time to create printables for National Tooth Fairy Day on August 22!
New Printables: Anger Reflection Journal
Lynette has a new Anger Reflection Journal available this week. This workbook will help your customers learn how to identify the triggers of their anger, discover new ways to manage their emotions, and keep their anger from controlling them. Use coupon code ANGER to save 50% through July 13.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like…
New Publishing Tool: Instant Maze Generator
Niranjan and Bings are back with their latest puzzle generating tool, and it’s got me wanting to get back into the publishing game again! The Instant Maze Generator has to be the most comprehensive maze generator I’ve seen to date, and I’ve checked out a lot of them.
I spent some time playing with this and giving it a good workout last night, and I am really impressed with what Niranjan and Bings have come up with. In fact, the collection of mazes in the bonus section is something that I made in about 2 minutes with this software.
Check it out here and see what you think.
This product qualifies for bonuses. Details here.
Coloring Pages Retirement Sale
Rayven at Color Monthly has decided to retire the monthly theme packages that have been created over the past two years. These packages come with 30+ pages and include coloring pages, undated calendar and planner pages, menu pages, and more. Pick up as many as you like for only $7 each with coupon code THEMES7 through Monday, July 12. (Note: You will have to check out separately for each item you purchase for the coupon to work)
My Bonus Offer – Claim 1 Choose Your Own Bonus for Every 2 packages purchased
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Essential Creative Library
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! The Sticker Bundle from Design Bundles – 25 packs of sticker images for $15
Ends in 2 Days! The Modern Script Font Pack from The Hungry Jpeg – 15 fonts for $6
Ends in 2 Days! Summer on the Farm Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 26 fonts and 1600+ graphics for $29
Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
New! The Spectacular July Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 22 fonts families and 22 graphics packs for $29
The Freebie Section
Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- New! Lover Decorative Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Garden of Roses Digital Papers from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Watercolor Floral Frame Collection
- New! Design Cuts Freebie – Hardsign Layered Font
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- New! Design Bundles Freebie – Cute Cats and Patterns
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Summer gnomes
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Lovegame Script Font
- And from me – 5 Marble Digital Papers
That’s it for me this morning. I’m off to find some breakfast, deliver bonuses, and start working on the UsePLR site. And somewhere in there I might even find time for a nap!
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – $5-$7 Deals For You
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|