If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a gorgeous morning here in Central Ontario. Not too hot, with a nice breeze coming in my windows, and I’m having an easy peaceful morning this morning. I’ve been trying to be more mindful and more present instead of letting my mind go off in a hundred different stressful directions. And for that, this morning is a perfect morning… I just want to take a deep breath and soak up the peace of this moment, and be so grateful that I can create my own life and my own living.
So in today’s read I have some really easy mindfulness tips for you. I think a lot of time we make mindfulness a lot harder than it has to be, so these tips might give you some ideas on how you can be more present in the moment without making it hard work.
Today’s Read: 20 Easy Ways to Be More Mindful During the Day
Practicing mindfulness is really about paying attention to the little things in your life. The nice thing about it is that you can practice one minute at a time. You don’t have to set aside hours of your day just to be mindful. You can be mindful every single minute of the day if you choose to be.
One of the easiest ways to do this is to take advantage of all the small moments where you’re doing something that you might think of as a mindless task. By being mindful of what you’re doing in these moments, you can grow your mindfulness practice a little bit more each day.
Here are 20 opportunities to be mindful that you may not have thought of.
1. Focus on your breathing when you wake up in the morning. Feel each breath. After a few minutes, get up and see how long you can be mindful of your grooming activities.
2. Practice body awareness in the shower. Feel the water touching every part of your body. Focus on how it feels.
3. Flossing your teeth. Many people forget to floss. Now is a good time to incorporate it into your routine. Being mindful makes it easier to develop new habits.
4. Observe your thoughts while driving. Are you thinking about driving or worrying about work?
5. When you’re outside, notice the weather. Describe it to yourself. What do you see and hear? How does the air smell?
6. Practice good listening skills. Are you intently listening to the person who is speaking or are you thinking about something else?
7. When you’re eating. Focus on both the taste and texture of your food. How does it feel in your mouth?
8. Practice your focus. Time yourself and see how long you can focus your thoughts on one object in your environment.
9. Pick a worthwhile activity that’s outside your comfort zone. Do it and see if you can focus without experiencing negative emotions.
10. Practice meditating in the bathroom. It might be the only peaceful time in your day.
11. Observe the person standing in front of you in line. Describe them in complete detail to yourself. See if you can complete the activity without having your attention wander.
12. Find a quiet place and do nothing for 10 minutes. Let your thoughts wander and observe your thinking.
13. Breathe. Focus on your breathing for 5 minutes each hour.
14. Think about a person you dislike. Notice the changes in your body as a result of these feelings. Now let go of those negative emotions.
15. Slow down. It’s easier to focus when you’re not being rushed. Think about this saying, “Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.”
16. Exercise. Pay attention your body and thoughts while exercising.
17. In traffic. When you’re sitting at a red light, watch the light until it changes.
18. While you’re in pain. Focus on the pain and notice what happens to the pain. Now focus on your environment and notice what happens to the pain. (But, by all means, get medical attention if you need it.)
19. When you’re falling asleep at night. In bed, count your breaths until you fall asleep. In the morning, ask yourself the last number you remember.
20. While you are sleeping. See how long it takes to become mindful in your dreams. Our thought patterns in everyday life tend to stick with us in our dreams.
As you can see, there are opportunities to be mindful throughout your day. From waking to sleeping, before more mindful of your thoughts and actions can help you be more energetic, more productive, and less stressed.
And now, here are today’s deals for you…
Bonus Offers Updates:
I’ve added three new bonuses to the page this morning.
Active offers as of today include:
- Ekit Hub – 365 Days of Affirmation Content
- Publish for Prosperity – Inspiration Content Bundle
- PLR Planners – Digital Book Club Planner
- PLR Planners – Picture Me Perfect PPT Add-on
- Color Monthly – Fairy Love Mega Sale
- Createful Journals – Academic Planners
And a quick reminder to get your requests in if you purchased any of these products last week:
- Tools for Motivation – Idea Generators
- A Cup of Zen – Empowerment Art Journal
- Createful Journals – Bookmark Templates
- Roxy’s Manifesting and LOA Printables
- Amy’s Easy Personalized POD
- Jennifer Andersen’s Summer Retirement Sale
- Ekit Hub’s Love of Family Ekit
I’ll be removing all of these from the claim form as of Tuesday morning, July 6.
Holiday Sales This Weekend
There are several holiday sales going on this weekend, so I’m just going to list them here for you.
Canada Day Content Sale – This works like the $5 sale we did a couple of months ago where all the deals are on one page, and you only buy the ones you want. The sale runs from today through Monday, July 5 so be sure to check it out before then.
Thrive Anywhere – Buy 2-3 items, get 20% off. Buy 4 or more and get 40% off. Discounts applied at checkout – no coupon required – Sale ends Monday, July 5
Niche Starter Packs – April is having a 50% off sale storewide with coupon code 4thOfJuly through Tuesday, July 6.
Health and Wellness PLR – Jennifer is have a 50% off sale on all regularly priced products with coupon code fireworks50 through Sunday, July 4.
Simply Couture Designs – Carmen is having a 35% off sale storewide (excludes monthly memberships) with coupon code JULY35 through Monday, July 5.
PLR Beach – Becky is having a 40$ off sale storewide with coupon code JULY40 through Sunday, July 4. (Excludes Warrior Plus courses)
Marketing Words – Karon has put her Repurposing Game Plan: Easy Ways To Double Your Exposure & Cut Your Writing Time In Half on sale for 40% off through Monday, July 5. Use coupon code REPURPOSE40 to claim your savings.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
New PowerPoint Tool: Picture Me Perfect
Di and Hans have another new PowerPoint Add-on Tool for you this week. Picture Me Perfect allows you to easily replace images globally in PowerPoint PLR planners, journals, printables and templates. See the demo on the sales page and save $10 when you purchase before July 9 – no coupon required.
Note: These are the requirements for using the “Picture Me Perfect” PowerPoint Plug-In:
- Only works with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Only works with Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or higher.
- Only works with Microsoft PowerPoint on a Windows Operating System.
This product qualifies for bonuses. Details here.
New Training: 10-From-1 Repurposing Training from Lori
Lori has a new training product available this morning. In her 10-from-1 Gardening Planner Training she is going to show you how she has repurposed one PLR planner into 10 different products. Use coupon code GARDEN10 to save $20 through Wednesday, July 7.
New Printables: 365 Days of Affirmations
Alice and Yusef have released a new Ekit with 365 Days of Affirmations and I can not wait to get my hands on this. The pack is on sale for only $11.97 this weekend, and includes:
- 365-Page Today I Affirmations Journal
- 380-Page Best Days Planner
- 2 Journal Cover Sets PNG files for your documents and 3 x 3-D versions for the planner and journal.
- 365-Cards in 7 Affirmation Card Decks including…
- 53-Card Confidence and Self-Esteem Affirmations Deck
- 52-Card Health Affirmations Deck
- 52-Card Motivation-Encouragement Affirmations Deck
- 52-Card Peace and Happiness Affirmations Deck
- 52-Card Prosperity and Abundance Affirmations Deck
- 52-Card Relationships and Love Affirmation Deck
- 52-Card Work and Career Affirmation Deck
This product qualifies for bonuses. Details here.
New Digital Planner: Book Club Journal
Di has released a new Digital Book Club Journal package this week. It includes the hyperlinked digital planner, covers – front and interior, stickers, and digital papers. Use coupon code BCLUB10 to save $10 through Monday, July 5.
This product qualifies for bonuses. Details here.
The Freebie Section
New! Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- Spring Hills Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Boho Round Floral Frame with Blue Moon from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Sunshine & Whiskey Digital Papers
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- Design Bundles Freebie – Animal Hugs Bundle – Illustrations
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Floral Turtle Shell | Flower Mandala
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- New! The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Summer South – Font Duo
That’s it for me today! I’m going to take my peaceful mind and a notebook down to the diner for breakfast and some outside time.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Free Positive Mindset Graphics
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|