If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s hot and humid again in Central Ontario this morning. Yesterday it was hot and humid and I was supposed to go golfing in the afternoon. After psyching myself up to go out in the heat (me, my heart, and I don’t do well in the summer humidity) I got about 5 minutes away from the golf course and it started pouring down rain! Mother Nature for the win, even though it meant I didn’t get any golf in this weekend again.
There’s a lot going on this week in our low-content world. I have a few announcements for you and then in place of an article this morning, I want to talk repurposing for a bit. So announcements first…
#1 – Deadline to Submit to My Birthday Bundle Bash is June 30. All the details you need to submit are here.
#2 – If you bought April’s Content Creation Toolbox way back in March (it seems so long ago!) the deadline to grab all your downloads for that is also June 30.
#3 – Sue Fleckenstein and I are putting together a celebration of Canadian PLR Providers to run over the long weekend this week. If you’re a Canadian PLR Provider and would like to have a product featured you can get all the details for that here – Canada Day Content Sale
Today’s Read: Reflecting On Where You’re At
With the end of this quarter coming up in a few days, it’s a good time to stop and reflect on where you’re at with your business and your life.
It’s perfectly normal to experience times that you aren’t happy or satisfied with where your life is going, no matter how many goals you may have accomplished. The point of reflection is to make sure you’re still heading in the right direction. If achieving your goals isn’t making you happy or more satisfied with your life, maybe it’s time to stop and think about why that could be.
Taking time to reflect does a few things for both you and your business:
• It builds confidence and self-efficacy.
• It reduces stress and improves clarity.
• It improves your goals and business processes.
• It saves time and allows you to be more productive.
So while you’re planning your next goals, here are a few things to consider:
Ask Yourself Open-ended Questions
Start the process by asking yourself open-ended questions that require more than a yes or no answer. Reflection should inspire you to dig deeper into your processes, goals, and aspirations to make sure that you are still on the right path for the success you want to achieve.
The following are a few ideas to get you started:
• What’s working right now that I should continue?”
• What didn’t work that I should change or adjust?”
• What’s one new thing I have learned?”
• What emotions did I experience, and how have they affected my work?”
• What am I proud of?”
Each of these questions is designed to analyze your actions and results and see how they compare to your ultimate goals.
Find Solutions Based On Your Answers
After you answer each question, you need to take notice and action on whether you need to stick to your plan or change course. If you are experiencing more emotions than usual, for example, then it’s likely you need to add another routine or adjust a habit to make your day easier, less overwhelming, and more stress-free.
Take Your Personal Needs Into Account
One of the most important steps in this reflection process is to take into account your personal needs outside your business. While I agree that a big part of being a solopreneur is that what we do is a big part of who we are, there are still things you want and need that have nothing to do with your business.
As you go through this process, it’s important to note that each time the experience will be, and should be, different to see results. Commit to the process and journal your results so that the next time you do this, you can see how far you’ve come and where you’ve veered off in different directions.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Today Only! Happy Birthday Maureen!
Maureen at Color Me Positive PLR is celebrating her birthday today! Until midnight tonight you can save 50% on everything in her store with coupon code BDAY50
Products That Qualify For Bonuses Today
I changed up the bonus structure a bit so that you also get bonuses for any upsells to the main products that you purchase. I’ve added another 4 products to the choices as well last night, so you now have 10 options to choose from. Also, all the PDFs have been added to Bonus Links areas where available.
These are the products that qualify for bonuses this week:
- Ends Today! Roxy – Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables
- Ends Today! Amy Harrop – Easy Personalized POD
- Coloring Galaxy – Folk Hex Art Coloring Pages
- Lori Winslow’s Birthday Sale
- Ends Today! Jennifer Andersen’s Summer Retirement Sale
Last Day for These Deals
Printables: Manifesting and LOA Printables Bundle
I’m such a sucker for anything to do with personal development, really, and the fact that Roxy has put together this amazing bundle of content for only $9.95 (through Monday, June 28) makes it a no-brainer pick for me this week. In fact, I bought the whole funnel earlier this morning to use on my blog and in my Etsy shop. This package includes:
- Manifestation Journal Workbook Printable
- 5 x Print on Demand Graphics
- 5 x Journal Covers
- 2 x Journal Interiors
- 5 x Editable Pinterest Pins, Instagram and Facebook Posts
- 5 x Card Deck Designs
- 5 x Sticker Design
- 5 x Coloring Pages (partially editable)
- All Editable in Canva
- ALL WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE!
Check it out here and grab your copy for only $9.95 this week.
This product qualifies for a bonus. Click here for details.
Coloring Pages: Women Riders Motorcycle Coloring Pages
Jenn has a new set of Women Riders Motorcycle Coloring Pages this week. You get 15 full pages of women and their bikes and 10 isolated bikes with transparent backgrounds. Use coupon code LETSRIDE! to save $10 through Monday, June 28.
Printables: Primary Teacher Coloring Planner
When I first started publishing on KDP one of the first products I produced was a Teachers Planner. It was really my first success in publishing planners and journals, and the market has only gotten bigger since then. That’s why I’m excited to see that Rayven at Color Monthly has just released a Primary Teacher Coloring Planner this week. You get 27 page designs to mix and match and create your own planners with for only $27 when you use coupon code TEACHME through Monday, June 28.
Weekend Retirement Sale from Health and Wellness PLR
Jennifer has decided to retire all of the content that was formerly in her Natural Health Membership. The Summer Retirement Sale includes a bundle of all 20 products that total up to over 800 pages of content for only $37. Topics included in the bundle are:
- Holistic Health
- Juice and Smoothies
- Massage and Acupuncture
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Pain
- Plants and Herbs
- Outdoor Health
- Summer Beauty
- Fall Herbs and Spices
- Journaling and Mental Health
- Holiday Essential Oils
- Winter Beauty
- Stress and Mindfulness
- Yoga and Meditation
- Natural Health Mega Bundle
- Self-Care Product Reviews
- Stress Product Reviews
See everything that’s included here and grab your bundle before it disappears forever on Monday, June 28.
This sale qualifies for a bonus. Details here.
Price Increase Tonight: Power of Leadership PLR
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles this week on the Power of Leadership. You get 15 long articles for under $10 this weekend. Titles include:
- 7 Mistakes Every Leader Should Avoid (827 words)
- 10 things you need to know about leadership(919 words)
- Become A Leader – Make It Your Business To Serve (980 word)
- Every family needs a leader (990 words)
- Great leadership starts out in the back (813 words)
- Inspired by leaders (950 words)
- Leadership is about service(840 words)
- Master the different styles of leadership (831 words)
- Step by step guide to becoming a better leader (844 words)
- The 5 important roles of a leader (808 words)
- The importance of community leadership (996 words)
- The key to quality leadership(812 words)
- Top millennial role models you should know about(968 words)
- True leadership can save a sinking ship (826 words)
- When situations call for someone to lead (821 words)
Training: Easy Personalized POD from Amy
Amy Harrop is back this week with her newest training. Easy Personalized POD shows you how to
- How to identify hot POD products and topics and understand what consumers want.
- Why offering personalized POD products is such a goldmine and the simple steps you can take to include these profit machines in your shop.
- Where and how to find free and low-cost graphics, images, and fonts to use in your POD products.
- How to leverage the huge built-in audience of buyers on popular marketplaces.
- How to identify the best marketplace for your products.
- The fastest and easiest way to offer personalized and customized products, and integrate the whole process with the POD supplier.
- How to bundle your products to earn more profits and three more secret sales techniques that can triple your income!
See everything that’s included here and get started for only $19.99 through June 28.
This product qualifies for a bonus. Click here for details.
New Deals Today
New Printables: Patriotic Planner
Michelle has created a new 2021-2022 Patriotic Planner that includes 31 unique pages in two sizes, with multiple covers and two-page backgrounds. Use coupon code FREEDOM to save 50% through July 10.
DFY Course: 6 Figures from Purpose
Melissa and Nicole have put their 6 Figures from Purpose DFY training on sale this week. Save $220 with coupon code 77 through Thursday, July 1.
This course includes:
- Lesson 1: Releasing Fear & Owning Your Desires
- Lesson 2: Creating Aligned Offers
- Lesson 3: Unleash Content that Attracts Soulmate Clients
- Lesson 4: Unapologetic Selling
- You’ll also get access to done-for-you workbook filled with exercises and worksheets to use
- Plus a livestream script, sales page copy, promo emails, and more!
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Complete Typography Collection
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! Procreate Brush Bundle 3 from Design Bundles
Summer on the Farm Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 26 fonts and 1600+ graphics for $29
New! Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
The Freebie Section
New! Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources from Piggy Makes Bank includes 7 articles and 7 emails.
- Summer Love You Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Digital Paper Pack Boho Rainbows from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Sunshine & Whiskey Digital Papers
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- Design Bundles Freebie – Animal Hugs Bundle – Illustrations
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Water Bottle Tracker SVG Bundle
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – So Pink Watercolor Clipart
P.S. – Free Positive Mindset Graphics
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|