If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a grey day here in Central Ontario, and supposed to rain almost every day for a week now. Looks like golfing might be iffy again this weekend. I think I need a second hobby that doesn’t rely on the weather cooperating!
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 5 Tips for Improving Focus
There’s always so much going on in the online world that sometimes it’s really hard to keep your focus on what you know you need to be doing. At least, that’s always been my experience.
For today’s Friday Five, I dug up 5 tips for helping stay more focused…
Tip 1: Find Your Focus Tool
Everyone has something unique to them that drives them to keep going—for example, I use motivational stickers in my bullet journal to keep me focused during the day. If you don’t have a focus tool that works for you try using affirmations or giving yourself a pep talk before you start working
Tip 2: Build Healthy Habits
Adopting a healthy lifestyle and exercise routine is one of the best ways to ensure you get the right nutrients your body needs to function optimally. Poor concentration and memory problems are direct messages from your body that it is missing essential nutrients to work correctly. Learn to listen to it and always strive to provide it what it needs.
Tip 3: Kick the Distractions
Put distractions like your cell phone in a different room or turn off your wi-fi if you don’t need the internet for what you’re doing at the time. Create the right working environment that inspires you to work at your best and quickly. Throw out clutter and things that don’t provide value to your work.
Tip 4: Be more Mindful
To be more focused, you have to commit to just doing it and being mindful of your actions and surroundings. Only you know what you need and want from life and no one else can tell you what that is.
Tip 5: Take Time to Plan
Find the right time of day to do your work. All humans have a set number of productive hours and times of day that work best for them. Test and experiment with various schedules to see what works best for you. Just because everyone else works a 9 to 5 schedule doesn’t mean you have to, too.
And now here are today’s deals…
The Bonus Page is Ready…
There are so many products this week that I wanted to create bonuses for and I just don’t have time to create separate bonuses for every product. So here’s what I’m doing. I’ve put together a page of bonuses – some are new, some have been previously used as bonuses for products you might have missed, or for events you didn’t take part in. Either way, there will be a mix of templates, papers, digital stationery, and coloring pages. I’ve still got a few more bonuses to add, but there are six there to choose from right now.
These are the products that qualify for bonuses this week:
- Last Day for This! Tools for Motivation – Your Next Great Idea PLR
- A Cup of Zen – 30 Days of Empowerment Art Journal
- Roxy – Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables
- Amy Harrop – Easy Personalized POD
- Createful Journals – Bookmark Templates
- Coloring Galaxy – Folk Hex Art Coloring Pages
- New Today! Lori Winslow’s Birthday Sale
- New Today! Jennifer Andersen’s Summer Retirement Sale
Last Day for These Deals
New PLR: Generating Great Ideas
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a great special on sale this week. The Your Next Great Idea package is on sale for only $37 (reg. $127) and includes a huge early bird bonus if you purchase before Tuesday night, June 22. The main package includes:
- Self Help eBook
- Enhanced eBook
- Lead Generation Report
- 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence
- Trainer’s Slide Deck
- 10 Related Articles
- 2 Mini-Reports
- Articles Slide Decks
- eBook Checklist
- Quote Posters For Social Media
- 20 Pinterest Images
- 20 Instagram Images
- 30 Tweets
- 20 Facebook Posts
See everything that’s included here and pick up your copy before the sale ends on Friday, June 25
This product qualifies for a bonus. Details here.
New Deals Today
Lori’s Birthday Bash Sale:
It’s Lori’s Birthday on June 30th and she’s giving you gifts. You can save 30% on her 3 Power Point training courses and if you want an even better deal, you can pick up all 3 course for only $99. The courses are –
- Create a Planner in Power Point
- Create Digital Stickers in Power Point
- Create Coloring Pages in Power Point
These over the shoulder trainings were released earlier this year, so the material is still fresh & current. This sale runs from June 25 – June 30th only so don’t miss out.
This sale qualifies for a bonus. Details here.
Flash Sale: Self-Love Journal
Melissa and Nicole are having a flash sale on their popular Self Love Journal this weekend. You also get the unreleased Ritual Journal as a bonus when you purchase. Save 50% through Sunday, June 27 with promo code 50.
Weekend Retirement Sale from Health and Wellness PLR
Jennifer has decided to retire all of the content that was formerly in her Natural Health Membership. The Summer Retirement Sale includes a bundle of all 20 products that total up to over 800 pages of content for only $37. Topics included in the bundle are:
- Holistic Health
- Juice and Smoothies
- Massage and Acupuncture
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Pain
- Plants and Herbs
- Outdoor Health
- Summer Beauty
- Fall Herbs and Spices
- Journaling and Mental Health
- Holiday Essential Oils
- Winter Beauty
- Stress and Mindfulness
- Yoga and Meditation
- Natural Health Mega Bundle
- Self-Care Product Reviews
- Stress Product Reviews
See everything that’s included here and grab your bundle before it disappears forever on Monday, June 28.
This sale qualifies for a bonus. Details here.
Existing PLR Deal: Effective Local Marketing PLR
April is having a weekend sale on her Effective Local Marketing PLR. You get 30 articles for only $13.50 with coupon code LOCAL through Sunday, June 27. Topics covered include:
- Brick & Mortar Business
- Mobile Marketing
- Community Expert
New PLR: Self-Publish Your Book Now
Daily Faith PLR has a new release this week. Self-Publish Your Book Now covers:
- The Secret to Success: Research before You Write
- Don’t Waste Time: Outline Your Book before You Write
- 4 Tips for Writing Your Book Quickly
- Choosing the Right Cover for Your Book
- Launch Day & Beyond: How to Promote Your New Book
Use coupon code PUBLISH10 to save $10 through June 30.
New PLR: Setting Smart Boundaries in Business
White Label Perks has a new release this week. Setting Smart Boundaries in Business includes:
- A High Value Pillar Content Article (1,234 words)
- Social Shareworthy Graphics (Use some in the content and some on social media!)
- 30 Social Media Updates (Fill your feed with great invitations back to your content.
- Finding Peace In Chaos Workbook (3,148 Words)
- Attractive editable eCover (Photoshop source file included)
- Opt-in Page Copy (Does it get any easier?)
- 3 Autoresponders for relationship building follow up.
Use coupon code BOUNDARIES to save 50% through June 30.
New PLR: Power of Leadership
Jonathan has a new set of PLR articles this week on the Power of Leadership. You get 15 long articles for under $10 this weekend. Titles include:
- 7 Mistakes Every Leader Should Avoid (827 words)
- 10 things you need to know about leadership(919 words)
- Become A Leader – Make It Your Business To Serve (980 word)
- Every family needs a leader (990 words)
- Great leadership starts out in the back (813 words)
- Inspired by leaders (950 words)
- Leadership is about service(840 words)
- Master the different styles of leadership (831 words)
- Step by step guide to becoming a better leader (844 words)
- The 5 important roles of a leader (808 words)
- The importance of community leadership (996 words)
- The key to quality leadership(812 words)
- Top millennial role models you should know about(968 words)
- True leadership can save a sinking ship (826 words)
- When situations call for someone to lead (821 words)
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Coloring Images: Folk Hex Art from Jay
Jay at Coloring Galaxy has just launched a new set of Folk Hex Art Coloring Pages. The main offer includes 20 images in black and white plus the individual elements also in black and white. He’s also including the PSD files with this.
This product qualifies for a bonus. See details here
Flash Sale from Cindy: The Daily Money Makers Toolkit
The Daily Money Makers Toolkit is one of my favorite courses from Cindy Bidar, and I’m so happy she’s put it on sale for you this weekend. You can save 50% with coupon code DAILY50 through June 27.
The Daily Money Makers Toolkit is a collection of tasks to add to your to-do list every day. It will help you prioritize your money tasks so you always have an answer to that critical question, “What will I do to make money today?”
Each task in The Daily Money Makers Toolkit includes:
- Time and resource requirements: You can easily design a schedule that works for you because you’ll know exactly what you can get done in the time available. Not only that, but if you’re outsourcing, you can accurately predict how long it will take your team to complete the project.
- Potential return on your time investment: All money makers are not equally profitable, so she’s listed estimated earnings for each task to help you prioritize based on your current goals.
- Tips and ideas for completion, best practices, and more: Each task is unique, so she’s included plenty of details to help you make the most of your time and effort.
New Free PLR: “Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources” PLR
Tracy and Susanne have a new free package available today. Analyzing & Improving Top Traffic Sources includes 7 articles and 7 emails. Titles include:
- Do You Know Where Your Traffic Is Coming From?
- Auditing and Monetizing Your Most Popular Pages
- Need More Traffic Now? Do More Of What’s Working Already
- SEO Basics For Evergreen Traffic
- Beyond Google – Pinterest & YouTube Are Search Engines Too
- Profitable Social Media Marketing
- When It Pays To Pay For Traffic
New Printables: Undated Teachers Planner from Lynette
Lynette has just released a new Undated Teachers Planner this week. Save 50% with coupon code TEACHER through Tuesday, June 29. The package includes:
- 1 x planner
- 5 x dividers
- 3 x professionally edited mockups
- 30 x social media blurbs
- 10 x social media images
New Coloring Pages: Women Riders Motorcycle Coloring Pages
Jenn has a new set of Women Riders Motorcycle Coloring Pages this week. You get 15 full pages of women and their bikes and 10 isolated bikes with transparent backgrounds. Use coupon code LETSRIDE! to save $10 through Monday, June 28.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Complete Typography Collection
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! Procreate Brush Bundle 3 from Design Bundles
Summer on the Farm Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 26 fonts and 1600+ graphics for $29
New! Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
A Few Freebies
New! Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
New! For the Love of Family Free Printables from Ekit Hub
New! Free 7 Days to Set SMART Goals PLR Articles & Emails from Piggy Makes Bank
- Summer Love You Font from Creative Fabrica
- New! Digital Paper Pack Boho Rainbows from Creative Fabrica
- New! Creative Fabrica Freebie – Sunshine & Whiskey Digital Papers
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- Design Bundles Freebie – Animal Hugs Bundle – Illustrations
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Water Bottle Tracker SVG Bundle
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – So Pink Watercolor Clipart
And that’s all I have for you today. I’m off to find some brunch and clean my house since the girlfriend is coming for the weekend again this week.
A couple of reminders before I go…
- You can still pick up the Musical Instruments Coloring Kit for 50% off with coupon code MUSICWORKS
- The deadline to submit for the 3rd Annual Birthday Bash is coming up on June 30. Details are here.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy.
P.S. – Taking Care of Your Mental Health PLR
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|