If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a beautiful, sunny day here in Central Ontario this morning. I may try and get outside for a bit this afternoon and go for a drive to the beach depending on how much work I get done.
We had a little excitement here last evening, and because of it I’m more determined than ever to create the income we need to buy a house as soon as possible. When Shaun got home from work last night, the police were at out car checking it out and taking notes.
So he joked as he was getting out of his truck, asking if someone was getting a ticket. And the officer said no, there’s just a little theft going on. We’re writing the owner a note because the building is locked and we can’t get in to let them know. And then Shaun told them that was our car.
So it turns out someone broke into our car, opened the trunk and stole our golf carts. Thank goodness for the good Samaritan that called it in because they caught the guy a couple of blocks away walking down the street with the two carts. The police said he didn’t even know what he was stealing! He just saw them in the trunk and took them!
We have them back, but I was pretty shaken by the whole thing. I haven’t felt safe in this neighbourhood for a long time and that just drove it home for me that it’s time to move on and get out of this city.
I’ll be working on the plan to make that happen this afternoon.
But for now, here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: Using Interval Training as a Productivity Tool
A popular way to exercise and get fit these days is an HIIT workout. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training, and it combines bursts of intense exercise with short rest periods. It is designed to maximize your workouts within the shortest amount of time. This strategy can also be used in your business to reach maximum productivity too.
Here is how to use the HIIT method to achieve more and increase your productivity:
Work in Intervals but Be Realistic
Set intervals and break times that work with your schedule and the task you need to finish. Keep in mind that not every task is design to be performed in intervals or too short of periods. Be realistic regarding the activities you can do and be sure the time intervals you pick are optimal for quality, quantity, and other metrics you use to measure your business success.
A Pomodoro timer can be used to help you get started. With this timer, you work in a 25-minute burst with five-minute breaks. You can also adjust the times and intervals that make sense for you if you need more time to work. However, the faster you can push yourself, the better this strategy will work.
For example, content writers and authors will use “writing sprints” to encourage their creativity, find inspiration and reach a higher word count. They use the breaks to recharge and better manage their energy. They also use it to challenge their fellow writers in a fun writing game or challenge.
Always Take Your Breaks
All HIIT training sessions include quick little breaks in their routine to give you a short time to recenter and recover so you can better attack the next challenge. Therefore, you should be including five-to-twenty-minute breaks in your schedule before you start a new task.
If you skip the break, you are not using this method correctly or effectively. To reap the benefits, you must work as hard as possible during the first burst, meaning you’ll want the rest and need it to get back to the next interval.
Keep Track and Measure Progress
Don’t rely on yourself or your memory to keep track of time and progress. Invest in a timer, stopwatch, and project management tools to record the intervals, cycles, and times required for each task.
Experiment and Adjust
Just because one set interval didn’t work doesn’t mean another won’t. Change up the interval number and times depending on the project. Then analyze the results to see which interval times allowed you to get the most done.
Overall, the main idea of HIIT is to work in short periods as hard as possible with a break right around the corner to encourage you to get to work and get it done faster.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Today Only! Flash Sale from PLR.me
Ronnie at PLR.me is having a flash sale where you can get 50% bonus credits on any purchase you make.
I know I’ve mentioned it before, but PLR.me is my go-to content provider for personal development content and I’ve been a member there since he started in 2008.
Here’s how the bonus credits work:
- Buy 100 credits and get 50 one-time bonus credits (Total of 150 credits today!)
- Sign up for 400 credits/yr and get 200 one-time bonus credits (Total of 600 credits today!)
Last Day for These Deals
Last Day for Launch Price! New Printables: For the Love of Family from Ekit Hub
Alice and Yusef are back with their newest printables kit. The For the Love of Family Printables Kit includes:
- 10 Product Templates
- 10 Coloring Pages
- 100-Page Goal Setting Journal
- 365-Day Planner
- 36-Card Printable Card Deck
- Bonus #1: The Top Product Dropshippers
- Bonus #2: Print on Demand Profits Guide
- Bonus #3: 3 Planner Templates, 3 Journal Templates, Planner Creation Checklist and Journal Creation Checklist
See everything that’s included here and pick up your copy for only $14.95 this weekend
My Bonus Offer: Of course, I have a bonus for you this weekend as well. I’m creating a new set of 30 digital papers for you that can be used for card backs, digital stationery, and any other projects you want to use them for. They’ll be in your Bonus Links area on the Ekit Hub site just as soon as I get them finished and packaged up.
Last Day at Under $10: The Purpose Of Life – Living Everyday With Passion And Purpose
Sajan and Justin have a new release this week. The Purpose of Life PLR pack covers:
- Why discovering your purpose in life is so beneficial to you and how it can lead to continual happiness and fulfilment!
- 6 problems that make discovering your life’s purpose so difficult and exactly what you need to do to overcome these problems!
- Why it is NEVER too late to discover and live your life’s purpose and how you can do this whatever age you are!
- 11 powerful questions that you need to ask yourself which will provide you with the all-important clues and signs to discovering your purpose in life!
- A powerful technique that you can easily use to really help you to discover your true calling and transform your life for the better!
- And much more…
See everything that’s included here and grab your copy for under $10 through June 22.
New Deals Today
New Printables: Primary Teacher Coloring Planner
When I first started publishing on KDP one of the first products I produced was a Teachers Planner. It was really my first success in publishing planners and journals, and the market has only gotten bigger since then. That’s why I’m excited to see that Rayven at Color Monthly has just released a Primary Teacher Coloring Planner this week. You get 27 page designs to mix and match and create your own planners with for only $27 when you use coupon code TEACHME through Monday, June 28.
New Printables: Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables
Roxy has just released a huge package of Manifestation and Law of Attraction Printables that you can pick up for only $9.95 through June 28. This package includes:
- Manifestation Journal Workbook Printable
- 5 x Print on Demand Graphics
- 5 x Journal Covers
- 2 x Journal Interiors
- 5 x Editable Pinterest Pins, Instagram and Facebook Posts
- 5 x Card Deck Designs
- 5 x Sticker Design
- 5 x Coloring Pages (partially editable)
- All Editable in Canva
- ALL WITH COMMERCIAL LICENSE!
Check it out here and grab your copy for only $9.95 this week.
My Bonus Offer: I have a new set of 30 watercolor backgrounds for you that you can use in this and any other projects you create. I’ll have them finished up and in your Warrior Plus download area by Thursday at the latest. (I’m a little behind on getting bonuses made this week.)
New Workbook PLR: How to Sell out Your Programs with Confidence & Ease!
Melissa and Nicole have a new Workbook and Script package available this week. You can pick up the How to Sell Out Your Programs with Confidence & Ease package for $27 with promo code 27 through Thursday, June 24. This package covers:
- Step 1: Set Inspiring, Exciting and Achievable Sales Goals
- Step 2: Build a Brilliant Offer Tailored to Your Ideal Clients
- Step 3: Believe in Your Offer – And Yourself – to Authentically Attract Clients
- Step 4: Create a Sleaze-Free Sales System to Enroll Clients with Ease Now–And Later
- Step 5: Craft Captivating Marketing that Shows Prospects You’re Truly Listening
- Step 6: Keep Your Vibe High to Confidently Close More Clients (With a Smile!)
New PLR: Lung Health Premium Health Content
Dr. Loy is back this week with a set of Premium Content on Lung Health this week. The pack includes 10 articles including:
- Understanding Lung Disease: Lung Anatomy and Function
- The Connection Between Chronic Lung Disease and Asthma
- Emphysema (COPD), Obstructed Breathing, and Lung Disease
- Understanding Lung Disease and Cancer: Types of Carcinoma
- Understanding Lung Disease and Cancer: Large and Small Cell
- How to Manage Pneumonia and Related Lung Disease Conditions
- Causes and Treatments of Pulmonary Fibrosis Lung Disease
- Treating Lung Disease: Lung Transplant Risks and Benefits
- The Connection Between Chronic Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea
- What to Do When You’re Having a Lung Emergency
New Training: Easy Personalized POD from Amy
Amy Harrop is back this week with her newest training. Easy Personalized POD shows you how to
- How to identify hot POD products and topics and understand what consumers want.
- Why offering personalized POD products is such a goldmine and the simple steps you can take to include these profit machines in your shop.
- Where and how to find free and low-cost graphics, images, and fonts to use in your POD products.
- How to leverage the huge built-in audience of buyers on popular marketplaces.
- How to identify the best marketplace for your products.
- The fastest and easiest way to offer personalized and customized products, and integrate the whole process with the POD supplier.
- How to bundle your products to earn more profits and three more secret sales techniques that can triple your income!
See everything that’s included here and get started for only $19.99 through June 28.
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Printables: Nature-Themed Dream Diary Kit
Teresa at Zen PLR has a new Nature-Themed Dream Diary Kit available this week. It includes 11 interior templates, covers, checklists, fonts, and commercial rights. Use coupon code dreams to save $20 through Sunday, June 27.
New PLR: Generating Great Ideas
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a great special on sale this week. The Your Next Great Idea package is on sale for only $37 (reg. $127) and includes a huge early bird bonus if you purchase before Tuesday night, June 22. The main package includes:
- Self Help eBook
- Enhanced eBook
- Lead Generation Report
- 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence
- Trainer’s Slide Deck
- 10 Related Articles
- 2 Mini-Reports
- Articles Slide Decks
- eBook Checklist
- Quote Posters For Social Media
- 20 Pinterest Images
- 20 Instagram Images
- 30 Tweets
- 20 Facebook Posts
See everything that’s included here and pick up your copy before the sale ends on Friday, June 25
My Bonus Offer: I am creating a set of 10 digital papers and stationery templates for you to go with this pack. Email me your receipt after you purchase and I will send you back the download link.
Existing PLR Deal: Dating and Relationship PLR from Tiff
Tiff has put together another bundle of content from her PLR Mini Mart. This bundle focuses on Dating and Relationship content and includes 38 packages ($496.50 if sold separately) for only $27.
A Few Freebies
New! Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
New! For the Love of Family Free Printables from Ekit Hub
New! Free 7 Days to Set SMART Goals PLR Articles & Emails from Piggy Makes Bank
- New! Summer Love You Font from Creative Fabrica
- House Plants Illustrations and Patterns from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Happy Carnival Splatter Backgrounds
- New! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Potted Plants, Black and White Set
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- Design Bundles Freebie – Animal Hugs Bundle – Illustrations
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Baby Cute Dinosaurs Watercolor Clipart
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Father’s Day Pattern Set
Bonus Read: The perfect number of hours to work every day? Five from Wired
That’s it for me today. I’m off to find some breakfast and dive back into setting up my new PLR shop.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Free Self Care Articles
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|