If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s a hot and humid day here in Central Ontario, and supposed to rain and thunderstorm all afternoon. I’m off to the chiropractor in a bit here, and I’m just hoping it all holds off until I get there and back!
I had a quiet weekend, with a trip to the bookstore and no golf but it was good to take a break from work for a couple of days and just relax. Now I’m ready and motivated to dive into this week and really get some things done.
Taking time off was something I never used to do, but I’m trying to be more intentional about when I work and when I relax and do other things. So for today’s read, I have a few tips for you on being intentional about time off.
Today’s Read: Tips for Intentionally Taking Time Off
One of the best things you can do for yourself and for your business is to take a break from it every once in awhile. Not only do you need those breaks – and it’s so easy to say ‘no, I have to keep working’ – for physical reasons, but you also need the mental break to allow yourself time for fresh ideas to percolate and come to the surface. Because a business without fresh ideas gets really stale really quickly, and a business owner that doesn’t take breaks gets burnt out very quickly as well.
Here are a few tips to help you more easily take breaks and treat yourself even with a busy schedule:
Tip #1 – Add your breaks to your schedule
Add short breaks, vacation, and essential appointments for self-care to your schedule and clear a spot for them first. Then don’t let yourself to skip them.
Tip #2 – Commit to at least one day off a week
Practice self-discipline and do absolutely no work during your day off to reap the fullest benefits. Don’t use this time for chores or planning your next business moves. Rest and commit to activities make you happy.
Tip #3 – Don’t feel guilty for taking time for yourself
There is absolutely nothing wrong with being more selfish in life when protecting your mental and physical health. Stop feeling guilty for your purchases or days where you do absolutely nothing and recognize their benefits.
Tip #4 – Build good time management habits
Simply put, the more time you have, the easier it is to take a day off. Find the right habits that allow you to get ahead or maximize your productivity in the shortest amount of time possible. A 90-day action plan and working in block schedules are great ideas and areas to start.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Last Day for These Deals
Coupon Expires at 2 p.m. Eastern: Habit Tracker Bundle from Fran
Fran has a new set of Habit Trackers available this weekend. Use coupon code TRACKER20 to save $20 through June 19 at 2 p.m. Eastern. It includes:
- 19 Weekly and Monthly Trackers
- 16 Yearly or Challenge Trackers
- 10 Career and Business Trackers
- 10 Finance Trackers
- 10 Mood Trackers
- 20 Self-Care and Sleep Trackers
- Three years of Drop-in Mini-Calendars (2021, 2022, and 2023)
- Drop-in Progress Bars
- All Fonts Used
Ends at 10 p.m. Eastern Tonight! Coloring Pages: Bugs, Dragons and Fairies
Maureen has put several of her coloring book illustration packs on sale for $20 each through Monday, June 21 at 10 p.m. Eastern. The packs on sale are:
- 30 line art images of Bugs
- 30 line art Bugs background images
- 30 color images of Bugs
- 30 Bug color background images
- 30 line art images of Dragons
- 30 line art Dragon background images
- 30 color images of Dragons
- 30 Dragon color background images
- 30 line art images of Fairies
- 30 line art Fairy background images
- 30 color images of Fairies
- 30 Fairy color background images
You’ll find them all listed on the main page of the Color Me Positive shop. No coupons needed.
New Printables: Manga/Anime Journal
Jenn has just released a really cool Manga/Anime Journal. This is a huge niche and I’m vaguely familiar with it because Shaun watches a lot of anime on Netflix. But I can honestly say this is the first PLR product I’ve seen that caters to the niche. In this package you get 20 page templates in 3 sizes, plus a cover.
See the preview here and use coupon code GRAPHICNOVEL to save $10 through Monday, June 21.
Last Day for Launch Pricing! New PowerPoint Tools: Two Plugins from Di and Hans
Di and Hans are releasing two new plugins for PowerPoint this week.
Print to Digital Transformer allows people to transform their existing print layout planners in PowerPoint into digital planner layout. Save $50 when you buy before June 22 – no coupon needed.
Size Matters lets you take a 8.5×11 document in PowerPoint and change it to an 8×10 or 6×9 in an instant. It converts all the elements and fits them perfectly. Save $10 when you buy before June 22 – no coupon needed.
New Deals Today
New Printables: Nature-Themed Dream Diary Kit
Teresa at Zen PLR has a new Nature-Themed Dream Diary Kit available this week. It includes 11 interior templates, covers, checklists, fonts, and commercial rights. Use coupon code dreams to save $20 through Sunday, June 27.
New PLR: Generating Great Ideas
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have a great special on sale this week. The Your Next Great Idea package is on sale for only $37 (reg. $127) and includes a huge early bird bonus if you purchase before Tuesday night, June 22. The main package includes:
- Self Help eBook: 31 pages, 6000 words fully editable eBook with lessons, tips, and advice for Generating Great Ideas. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Enhanced eBook: Included is the new “enhanced” version of the eBook. It has an upgraded layout, formatting and includes images
- Workbook: This workbook includes a system of exercises designed to help anyone put the info from the main eBook into action. 3 different eCovers included (with a flat PSD)
- Audiobook: 30+ minute pre-recorded Audiobook narrated directly from the main eBook. Comes in mp3 format
- Lead Generation Report: 1500 word fully editable “teaser” report related to the main theme of the eBook. Great for “pre-sales” to get people interested. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- 10 Part Autoresponder Sequence: Nurture leads with this autoresponder series. Each email message is editable and builds up to offering the main guide. Comes in Word, Pages, Text formats
- Trainer’s Slide Deck: The main guide is broken down into an easy-to-follow slide deck. Perfect for speakers/trainers. Comes in PowerPoint and Keynote formats
- 10 Related Articles: 10 web-publishable, fully editable articles related to the main theme of the eBook. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- 2 Mini-Reports: Above articles formatted into 2 separate mini-reports including areas for branding and website. Comes in Word, Pages, Text formats
- Articles Slide Decks: Each article repurposed into a slide deck. Great for sharing or for creating videos. Comes in PowerPoint and Keynote formats
- eBook Checklist: An overview of the main eBook broken down into point form format. Perfect for handouts or as an introduction to the main guide. Comes in Word, Pages, PDF, Text formats
- Quote Posters For Social Media: 20 fully editable posters (800px by 1000px) showcasing various tips related to the main theme of the eBook. Comes is PNG and PSD editable formats
- Infographic: Fully editable/customizable infographic. Your Next Great Idea – 20 Tips To Generate Awesome Ideas. Comes in PNG and PSD editable formats
- 20 Pinterest Images: Fully editable/customizable Pinterest optimized images (736px x 1104px for maximum impact). Comes in JPG and PSD editable formats
- 20 Instagram Images: Fully optimized Instagram images (1080px x 1080px) for business and personal branding. Comes in JPG and PSD editable formats
- 30 Tweets: Perfectly sized tweets each under 140 characters related to the main topic. Comes in TXT format
- 20 Facebook Posts: Posts ready to update your Facebook profiles and/or group statuses. Comes in TXT format
See everything that’s included here and pick up your copy before the sale ends on Friday, June 25
My Bonus Offer: I am creating a set of 10 digital papers and stationery templates for you to go with this pack. Email me your receipt after you purchase and I will send you back the download link.
Existing PLR Deal: Dating and Relationship PLR from Tiff
Tiff has put together another bundle of content from her PLR Mini Mart. This bundle focuses on Dating and Relationship content and includes 38 packages ($496.50 if sold separately) for only $27.
Creative Fabrica’s Weekly Discount Deals
The Hungry Jpeg’s Dollar Deals Page
New Bundle from Design Cuts – The Designer’s Complete Typography Collection
Contemporary Art Deco Collection from Design Cuts
New! Procreate Brush Bundle 3 from Design Bundles
The Exquisite Floral Graphics Bundle – 26 graphics packs for $18
Summer on the Farm Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 26 fonts and 1600+ graphics for $29
New! Tropical Design Bundle from The Hungry Jpeg – 29 graphics packs for $17
A Few Freebies
New! Muddy Lilac Seamless Pattern Template (Affinity Designer) from Lynette
New! For the Love of Family Free Printables from Ekit Hub
New! Free 7 Days to Set SMART Goals PLR Articles & Emails from Piggy Makes Bank
- New! Summer Love You Font from Creative Fabrica
- House Plants Illustrations and Patterns from Creative Fabrica
- Creative Fabrica Freebie – Happy Carnival Splatter Backgrounds
- New! Design Cuts Weekly Freebie – Potted Plants, Black and White Set
- Design Cuts Freebie – Tasty Textures Pack
- Design Bundles Freebie – Animal Hugs Bundle – Illustrations
- Design Bundles Freebies – Funny Snails Clipart
- New! Design Bundles Free Design of the Week – Baby Cute Dinosaurs Watercolor Clipart
- New! Font Bundles Free Font of the Week – changes each Wednesday
- Font Bundles Freebie – Keen On You
- Font Bundles Freebie – Rosella Handwritten Brush Font
- The Hungry Jpeg Freebie – Father’s Day Pattern Set
Bonus Read: The perfect number of hours to work every day? Five from Wired
That’s it for me today. I’m off to grab lunch and go to the chiropractor. Then it’s back here to get some work done this afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Free Self Care Articles
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|