If you’re new to my community, a warm welcome to you! I’m so happy you’ve decided to join us!
It’s grey and overcast again this morning here in Central Ontario. I’m off to get my second shingles vaccine this morning and am hoping that my arm doesn’t hurt as badly as it did with the first one. I’ve got way too much work to do this week to deal with a sore arm!
We’re only 15 days away from the start of Q3. I can not believe how fast this year is flying by. Have you started planning for the second half of this year yet?
I’m getting itchy to start laying everything out. I have huge plans for the rest of this year and can’t wait to see how many of my goals I meet this year. If you haven’t started planning yet, and need some tips, today’s read might help…
Today’s Read: 6 Steps to Quarterly Planning for Increased Productivity
Quarterly planning is a strategic productivity hack that organizes your goals and objectives into a 90-day action. This method is designed to help you accomplish more goals in less time.
Here are six steps to get you started:
Step 1: Start with A Clear Vision
Define your idea of success, dreams, and aspirations you wish to achieve for your business. Visualize what you want for your business and life. If you have already developed a business plan, then this should be pretty easy to get started.
Step 2: Set Your Dates
Choose the quarters you want to work in. Ideally, these quarters or 3-month periods should be set to make sense to your business and its processes. Keep in mind your busy seasons, when your customers have the most revenue or problems to solve, or any other important information that could affect the flow of business.
Most businesses and organizations use the quarterly schedule that follows the calendar year:
- Q1 – January 1 to March 31
- Q2 – April 1 to June 30
- Q3 – July 1 to September 30th
- Q4 – October 1 to December 31st
In our low-content space, everything usually leads to Q4 as that’s when the sales are highest for calendars, planners and journals for the coming year.
Step 3: Outline Your Main Objective
Now that you have determined your quarter dates, you’ll want to develop three main objectives you wish to work on for the next three months that each can be accomplished within three to four weeks. These main objectives should get you close to your vision and idea of success that you set in step one.
Step 4: Create Action Steps, Deadlines, and Set Priority Levels
Develop three to four action steps that allow you to accomplish the main objective you set for that month. Be clear on the resources you need, any mindset work you need to do to stretch to your goals, your strengths, and weakness and what obstacles may get in your way. Then set deadlines and a priority level of high, medium, or low. This way, you know which action to take to get you where you need to be and on time.
Step 5: Be Mindful and Keep Track
Be mindful of your actions, practice discipline, and track your results for real success. Be realistic.
Use a planner or journal like this one to help keep you organized.
Step 6: Stop, Evaluate and Repeat
You can’t have a successful plan if you don’t take the time to evaluate. You need to make sure it is optimized for your goals and business success. Ask yourself open-ended questions and reflect on the actions and goals you accomplished. Keep in mind your emotions and feelings while doing it too. All successful plans change and grow over time.
And now, here are today’s deals…
Last Day for These Deals
Alice’s 4 Weeks to a More Positive Mindset special ends tonight! Only $14.95 until then with my bonus of 20 patterned digital frames.
Ends Tonight! Lynette has released a new Affiliate Manager’s Journal – use coupon code MANAGER to save 50% through June 15.
Last Day for $12 PLR Packs: April’s Birthday Bash to celebrate her son’s 12th birthday is technically over, but she’s leaving all the deals up until Tuesday June 15 in case you missed anything you wanted to pick up. There are 24 different packages available for only $12 each until then.
Price Increase Tonight! Shaun and Cally have a new release on the Power of Taking Action. Under $10 through June 15
New Deals Today
New PLR: Want to Podcast but Don’t Know Where to Start?
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation have something new for you today! Podcasting is such a hot medium right now, and they’ve put together a special offer designed to help you either start a new podcast or enrich your existing podcast.
Introducing the Podcast Utilities Kit Pilot Offer
The kit includes:
- 10 DFY Audio Segments
- 10 Text Transcripts
- 10 Helper Files for Customizing the Content – these are really cool!
- 10 Editable Episode Covers
- 20 Shareable Social Graphics
- 30-minute Training Video to show you how to use the content
I’m excited to grab this and use it for my own podcast!
Check it out here and grab your content before it goes away on Friday, June 18.
Note: because the Podcast Utilities Kit is “licensed content” you are not limited to using it only for podcasting. Once you purchase a license, you are free to publish it in any format that suits your needs (i.e. create custom audiobooks, blog posts, video content for Youtube or social pages, paid products/courses, webinars, membership site content)
Low Content Resources: New Journal Templates and Prompts from Sue
Sue just released the latest journal templates and prompts for her Monthly Inspiration Templates membership. Each month you get:
- Daily Prompts to help inspire you – 30 prompts per month + 20 Bonus Prompts
- 30+ Fun Words to include in your journals – related to the current month
- 5 PowerPoint Journal Templates – themed around each month
- List of monthly Events/National Days + give you additional ideas of what to journal about – also perfect for creating blog posts, too!
- Blank Calendar to add your own reminders to
- Editable/Fillable PDF Calendar
- Social Media Templates – in PowerPoint
- Training Video showing you how to customize one of the templates each month
Check it out here and join the fun for only $7/month
Low Content Resources: New Digital Papers from Faith
Faith has a new set of Hand Drawn Elements Digital Papers that she has created. It includes 55 digital papers and 16 elements that she has put together from her own drawings. Use coupon code HANDDRAWN to save $20 through Sunday, June 20.
New Planners & Printables: How to Use Pinterest to Attract New Fans
Melissa and Nicole have released a new planner this week. The How to Use Pinterest to Attract New Fans planner is 71 pages and covers:
- Step 1: Power Up Your Pinning Success & Profits
- Step 2: Master Your Magic Strategy To Maximize Traffic
- Step 3: Nail Your Niche to Explode Your Viral Status
- Step 4: Showcase Your Expertise with Carefully Curated Boards
- Step 5: Pin with Ease to Rapidly Attract Your Dreamy Leads
- Step 6: Skyrocket Your Traffic for Generating A Captivated and Buying Audience
- Step 7: Fuel Your Pinterest Marketing with Data-Driven Decisions
Check it out here and use promo code 50 to save 50% through Thursday, June 17.
New PLR – Building Better Friendships PLR
Tracy and Susanne have a new release today on Building Better Friendships. You get 30 Articles, 30 Emails, eBook Compilation, 30 Social Media Posts, their handy “How to Run an Email Challenge” Guide, and an eBook/Workbook combo. Use coupon code FRIEND to save $40
Here are a few article titles:
- Can Extroverts and Introverts Be Friends?
- Stop These Behaviors for Better and Healthier Friendships
- Being a Better Friend Includes these 3 Things
- Teaching Friendship Skills to Your Kids
- 3 Friendly Habits that Make You Instantly Likeable
- Setting Boundaries for Healthier Friendships
- Shifting and Sifting- When to Change and When to Leave a Friendship
- Tips to Be More Friendly, Right Now
- Seasons of Friendship- When a Season Comes to an End
Existing PLR Deal – Anti-Aging Content from Tiff
Tiff has a new content bundle with Anti-Aging PLR Content available this week. This bundle includes 24 packs ($524 if bought separately) for only $27. It includes:
- Anti Aging Content Funnel (Value $65)
- OTO Body Mind Anti Aging (Value $62)
- Hormone Balance for Women Mega PLR (Value $58)
- Anti Aging Stress Relief PLR (Value $56)
- Growing Younger Anti Aging PLR Bundle (Value $50)
- FE Body Mind Anti Aging (Value $40)
- Senior Health PLR (Value $30)
- 2015 Anti Aging Bundle (Value $30)
- Anti Aging Reports Bundle (Value $29)
- Live Longer PLR (Value $25)
- Anti Aging Resell PLR (Value $10)
- Anti Aging Niche Starter Outline Pack (Value $8)
- Top 10 Causes of Premature Aging (Value $6)
- Anti Aging (Value $5)
- Anti Aging 2 (Value $5)
- Anti Aging 11-06-2011 Weekly PLR (Value $5)
- Top 5 Supplements for Anti Aging (Value $5)
- 4 Ways to Slow Down the Aging Process (Value $5)
- Anti Aging for Men PLR (Value $5)
- Top 5 Good Housekeeping Anti Aging Products (Value $5)
- The Emotional Impact of Menopause (Value $5)
- Anti Aging Makeup and Remover Reviews (Value $5)
- Memory Loss PLR (Value $5)
- The Benefit of Exercise as a Senior (Value $5)
ICYMI… Yesterday’s Deals
New Printables: Polka Dots Digital Papers from Teresa
Teresa has 10 new sets of Polka Dot Digital Papers available for you this week. Each pack includes:
- 10 Styles of Polka Dot Papers (5 dot sizes: Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small, and Tiny; each dot size as colored dots on a white background and white dots on a colored background)
- 4 Paper Sizes (12″ x 12″, Letter, A4, and 6″ x 6″)
- All Papers as 300 dpi .png Files
- 4 Styles of Editable Product Images in .xcf and .psd file formats
See all the color choices here and use coupon code polkadots to save $10 per pack, or choose the bundle option to save even more with no coupon needed.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Fran has a new set of Habit Trackers available. tUse coupon code TRACKER20 to save $20 through June 19 at 2 p.m. Eastern.
Jenn has just released a really cool Manga/Anime Journal. See the preview here and use coupon code GRAPHICNOVEL to save $10 through Monday, June 21.
Jenn at Health and Wellness PLR has a new set of Goal-Setting Journal Prompts available for only $12 right now.
My Top Picks from BC Stack so far
I promised yesterday that today I’d share my top picks from this year’s BC Stack (on now through June 19), so here they are:
Pick #1 – Melody’s Planner Biz in a Box – probably doesn’t need an explanation 🙂
Pick #2 – Digital Product Launchpad from Monica Froese – because I’ve heard really good things about this
Pick #3 – Profit Comeback – How to Pivot and Bounce Back After a Blog Setback from Debbie Gartner – because blog monetization is a huge goal for me
Pick #4 – Flipping Niche Websites Course – because this is something I’ve always wanted to learn how to do
Pick #5 – Income Goal Success from Blogging on Point – because I’m all about planning and creating action plans these days
Pick #6 – Turn Browsers into Buyers Course by Yifat Cohen – because she trains Google employees on how to sell their products
Pick #7 – Launch Your Book with Anna David – because seriously, I’m gonna write a book this year. 🙂
Pick #8 – Content Replay Premium WP Plugin
Pick #9 – Create Your Podcast Website from Krystal Proffitt – because I’m working on my podcast right now and need this!
Pick #10 – 1 Year Membership with Inifinitunes – because this just looks seriously cool, and will also help with video creation and podcasting
So that’s what I’m looking forward to most at the moment. I still have about half the download page to go through, so will let you know what else I find another day!
And that’s it for me this morning… I’m off to get jabbed and then I think I’ll come home and have a good rest before diving in to my to-do list this afternoon.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. – Free Affirmations Graphics from Ekit Hub
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|