It’s another grey spring day here in Central Ontario. It’s supposed to rain all day, but so far it’s just gloomy-looking outside my windows. But the good news – well, for me anyways – is that I actually slept last night and didn’t wake up until almost 8 a.m.
So, I’m getting a late start to my day, but I’m so grateful for the sleep I’m okay with that. I’m okay with the rain too, because it just means I won’t be tempted to go out and play when I should be recording videos for the new training!
Here’s what I have for you this morning…
Today’s Read: 4 Tips for Repurposing Content into Different Formats
I’ve been writing about using content marketing for about 5 years now, and in all that time it hasn’t really changed much. What has changed is the tools that are available for making content marketing work for you. Tools like blogs, social media, email autoresponders, streaming video, and more are developed all the time.
Where before there were few platforms for getting the word out about your content, now there are multiple options depending on what you create and who your audience is. This is why knowing your audience is so important.
Here are 10 tips for using content marketing that can help you get better results.
Tip #1 – Start with your own site
Tip #2 – Develop your own unique voice
Tip #3 – Develop buyer profiles
Deals Ending Today
New Coloring Pages: Stained Glass Alphabet (Plus Bonus)
Jay has just released a very cool set of Stained Glass Alphabet Coloring Pages. The main offer includes 26 stained glass pages – one for each letter – in PNG and PSD formats. It’s on sale through March 19 for only $17.
There are also two additional offers after you purchase:
OTO 1 – Includes the letters as isolated images, and the backgrounds with no letters for $27.
OTO 2 – Includes the isolate letters, backgrounds, and completed pages in full color for $37.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on Jay’s site after purchase
Top Picks Today
Pick #1 – Self-Care System PLR from Tools for Motivation with My Bonus
If you’ve been around here for any length of time, you know I love personal development content and am in the process of building a blog around the topic. Well, one of my favorite sub-topics to write about is self-care. And so I was tickled pink when Justin allowed me to offer you a private deal for this weekend only.
The Self-Care System is a complete PLR package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
That’s a lot of content for only $37 – and just to let you know, this usually sells for $127 so we’re getting a really great deal.
One of the things I always hear about these big packages is…
What do I do with all of this content? I don’t really know how to use it!
So, what I’m doing as a bonus for you when you pick up this package is creating a walkthrough of the entire package showing you how I would use every piece of content in here so that you can get some ideas for yourself on what to do with a package like this.
To claim your bonus, purchase the Self-Care System here and then send me your receipt and include your user name on ritchiemedia.ca so I can add the course to your account on Tuesday, March 22.
Pick #2 – Fill-in-the-Blanks Templates from Ekit Hub
I love this template kit from Alice and Yusef because there is so much you can do with it to create your own products. For $9.95 you can pick up this pack through Tuesday, March 22. It includes:
- 3 Template Sets in PPT and Word formats
- 10 customizable cover templates for journals
- 10 planner cover graphics
The’ve also included some extras to help you use the content more easily:
- How to Create a Journal for Sale
- Journal Creation Checklist
- How to Create a Planner for Sale
- Planner Creation Checklist
- How to Create Worksheets, To-Do Lists and Checklists for Sale
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on the Ekit Hub site after purchase
Pick #3 – Find the Expert In You Workbook from Lynette
Lynette has created a workbook to help your customers understand themselves better, discover their passions, talents and skills they can use to build a business. Save 50% through Tuesday, March 22 – no coupon required.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on the Thrive Anywherre site after purchase
New Deals Today
New Video PLR: The WordPress Playbook
Charles is back this week with a The WordPress Playbook, a set of video tutorials on how to use WordPress to create web-based services. The package includes:
- 20 High Quality over the Shoulder Videos
- 20 Companion Audios
- Fully Customizable Lead Magnet Page
- Lead Magnet Video Workshop
- Full Transcripts
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Page and Thank You Page
- Sales Video and Script/Outline
You’ll also receive the WordPress 1.0 Video Course as a bonus.
New PLR: Being Whole – Mastering Your Physical, Mental, and Spiritual Health
Aurelius has a new release this week. Mastering Your Physical, Mental and Spiritual Health is a full PLR package that includes:
- Module 1: High Quality Ebook
- Module 2: Printable Checklist
- Module 3: Resource Cheat Sheet
- Module 4: Mindmap
- Module 5: Ready-Made Salesletter & Thank You Page
- Module 6: Lead Magnet & Opt-in Page
- Module 7: High-Quality Professional Graphics
- Module 8: 10 x Quality Articles
- Module 9: Promotional Email Swipes
- Module 10: Social Media Viral Images Pack
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #1: Quickstart Guide
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #2: 12 Step-By-Step Video Tutorials
- FAST-ACTION BONUS #3: PLR Training Camp – 2 Hour Video Training
It’s on sale for $9.95 through Monday, March 21.
Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Weekend Flash Sale at The Happy Journals PLR Club
Fran is having a sale this weekend over at The Happy Journals PLR Club. From now through 2 p.m. EST on Monday, March 21 you can save 50% on all PLR in her store when you use coupon code MARCH50. The coupon can be used 10 times per customer and she’s got several new items in her store for you:
- Health and Fitness Planner PLR Templates
- Blog Post Planner PLR Templates
- Budget Planner PLR Templates
- Business Planner PLR Templates (Bright Version)
- Happiness Planner PLR Templates
- Social Media Planner PLR Templates
- Study Planner PLR Templates
- To-Do List and Checklist PLR Templates
- Mini PLR Pack – Self-Love Mini PLR Pack
New Printables: Western Book Log Journal
Michelle has a new release this week of her Western Book Log Journal. I love the design on this one because I love anything southwestern and all the bits of turquoise in the color scheme just speak to me. I’m also an avid reader, so I’m probably going to pick this up for myself since it’s got pages for a reading list, library books, books you’ve lent out, and even a reading challenge.
Check it out here and use coupon code BOOK to save 40% through Tuesday, March 22.
Weekend Sale: Facebook Live Script & Marketing Planner
Melissa and Nicole have a weekend sale on their Facebook Live Script and Marketing Planner. Save 50% through Sunday night with promo code 50.
This done-for-you planner includes:
- Step 1: Preparing for Your First Livestream
- Step 2: Know Your Goals
- Step 3: Create Your Script
- Step 4: Build in Some Interaction
- Step 5: Get More Viewers on Live
- Step 6: Know Your Schedule
- Step 7: Choose Your Format
- Step 8: Practice & Critique
- Step 9: And Then What?
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject and I will send you the link to choose your bonus.
New Printables: Family Traditions KDP and Printables (Plus Bonus)
Sue has just released a new Family Traditions KDP and Printables Pack this week. There are three options to purchase:
- The KDP version comes with 3 hardcover and 4 paperback sizes and 150 pages for $39.97
- The Printables version comes with 16 PowerPoint templates for $19.95
- A Bundle with both KDP and Printables for $47.00
No coupons are required, and these prices are good through Sunday, March 20.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on Sue’s site after purchase
New Printables: Vintage Genealogy Tracker (Plus Bonus)
Jan has just released a new Vintage Genealogy Tracker that comes with 40 unique pages for your customers to record their family tree research. Use code FAMILYTREE to pick it up for only $19.95 through March 22.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on Jan’s site after purchase
New PLR: 30 Day Online Business Blueprints PLR – Vol 2 (Plus Bonus)
Tiff has just released the second volume of her 30 – Day Online Business Blueprints this week. Volume 2 covers the following topics:
- Report #1: 30 Day Niche Research Blueprint
- Report #2: 30 Day Affiliate Content Idea Blueprint
- Report #3: 30 Day Email Subscriber Blueprint
- Report #4: 30 Day Blog Idea Blueprint
- Report #5: 30 Day Blog Building Blueprint
You can pick up the entire pack of 5 reports for $17 through March 23.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on the Warrior Plus site after purchase
And that’s all I have for you today.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|