Happy Thursday! And Happy St. Patrick’s Day if you’re celebrating today!
I played hooky this afternoon and went to the park instead of working because it was such a beautiful day! I was hoping to get to walk along the water, but what passes for a beach in our little park was pretty much nothing but a mud pit. It was nice to get out and sit in the sunshine for a bit though, and to see all the other people out doing the same thing.
Here’s a peek at the beach… lots of geese coming in so you know spring can’t be too far off. And man oh man are they noisy critter!
One quick announcement before we get to tonight’s goodies…
I have been sidetracked a couple of nights this evening with some family stuff so I have NOT contacted anyone about the bundle yet. I will be emailing everyone who submitted an interest form this evening. I’ve promised myself I won’t go to sleep tonight until that’s done, so you should have an email from me either way by morning depending on where you are in the world. And if you don’t see anything from me, check your junk mail folder just in case, then reach out to me if there’s nothing there.
Here’s what I have for you this evening…
Today’s Read: 10 Content Marketing Mistakes You Might Be Making
At first glance, content marketing seems like the easiest thing in the world to do. You write an article (or buy some PLR) and throw it up on your site and wait for the search engines to find it. Easy peasy, right? Unfortunately, that’s pretty much the wrong way to go about it. The truth is, it’s easy to fall into some pretty bad habits when it comes to content marketing and I don’t want that for you. So today I have 10 content marketing mistakes you might be making without even realizing it.
- Mistake #1 – Not having a goal for your content
- Mistake #2 – Sharing content that’s not relevant for your audience
- Mistake #3 – Thinking your ideal audience never changes
- Mistake #4 – Not adding calls to action to your content
- Mistake #5 – You don’t follow up enough
- Mistake #6 – You don’t pay attention to SEO
- Mistake #7 – You don’t have a funnel
- Mistake #8 – You make plans that don’t fit your goals
- Mistake #9 – You don’t keep track of key performance indicators
- Mistake #10 – You don’t pay attention to your data
Private Deal Only for My List
I sent a separate email about this earlier this morning, but I wanted to mention it here as well in case you didn’t see that one.
I have partnered up with Tools for Motivation to bring you a special deal on their Self-Care System PLR.
If you’ve been around here for any length of time, you know I love personal development content and am in the process of building a blog around the topic. Well, one of my favorite sub-topics to write about is self-care. And so I was tickled pink when Justin allowed me to offer you a private deal for this weekend only.
The Self-Care System is a complete PLR package that includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
That’s a lot of content for only $37 – and just to let you know, this usually sells for $127 so we’re getting a really great deal.
One of the things I always hear about these big packages is…
“What do I do with all of this content? I don’t really know how to use it!”
So, what I’m doing as a bonus for you when you pick up this package is creating a walkthrough of the entire package showing you how I would use every piece of content in here so that you can get some ideas for yourself on what to do with a package like this.
I’m setting it up as a course for you because I have about 20 short videos to share, and it will be ready for you and in your account on my site on Tuesday, March 22. I’m also including a live Q and A session for you after my bundle sale (so sometime mid-April) to answer any questions about the training you might have.
To claim your bonus, purchase the Self-Care System here and then send me your receipt and include your user name on ritchiemedia.ca so I can add the course to your account on Tuesday, March 22.
Deals Ending Today
Money Making Activities Planner from Coach Glue (Plus Bonus)
Melissa and Nicole have released their newest planner this week. The Daily Money Making Activities Planner is on sale for 50% off through Thursday, March 17 when you use promo code 50.
The planner covers:
- Step 1: Decide Which Activities Make Your Unique Business Boom
- Step 2: Map Out Your Next (Major) Money-making Offer
- Step 3: Craft Memorable, Must-Click Emails
- Step 4: Create Compelling Content that Draws People Into Your Programs
- Step 5: Create or Tweak an Existing Sales Page to Skyrocket Conversions
- Step 6: Follow Up Frequently & Consistently Land New Clients (& Cash!)
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject and I will send you the link to choose your bonus.
Last Day! PLR Stack Ends Tonight! (with bonus)
The 2022 edition of Chad’s PLR Stack is on now and runs through March 17. This year’s collection includes 35+ products with a combined value over $2000. It’s on a dime sale now and the price goes up a bit every few hours.
There’s an excellent mix of PLR, Low Content, Training and Software included. Here’s a look at the regular PLR Products included:
- Jimmy D. Brown – Affiliatemails PLR
- Alice Seba – Journaling as a Daily Practice of Personal Growth Report & Planner Pack
- Kevin Fahey – Work From Home Jobs PLR
- Steve Dougherty – Audacity For Marketers Video Content
- Charles Terrence Harper – How to Create a Video Membership Academy
- Amanda Craven – Passive Affiliate Profits
- Kelly McCausey, Samantha Angel & Avery Wilmer – Setting Smart Boundaries in Business
- Shaun & Cally – Power Of Discipline PLR
- Sajan Varughese – The Power of Affirmations
- Robert Bolgar – Virtual Assistant Onboarding
- Ellen Finkelstein – Fastest Freebies Ever
- Alessandro Zamboni – Survival: Economic Collapse PLR Pack
- Sajan Varughese – Anti Aging Hacks
- Stephen Mellor – Premium Leatherworking Lite
- Barry Rodgers – High Quality Traffic Articles & Videos Content Pack
- Elisa Prout – PLR Stack 2022 – Canva Recipe Book & Social Media Templates – V2
- Larry Godby – The Work Life Balance Value Pack
- Edith Hignutt – Whole Food
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find the bonus claim instructions in the dashboard on the Warrior Plus site after purchase
And that’s all I have for you today. I’ll be back tomorrow with all the new releases and a few other goodies too.
Have an amazing day/evening! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|