It’s another frigid day here in Central Ontario. I am not leaving the house at all today because it’s just to flippin’ cold out there for me. I went out yesterday and stocked up on everything I needed so I’m good to go for a couple of days here. I may change my mind and venture downstairs for breakfast, but that’s about as far as I need to go today.
Instead, today I am going to make some major progress on getting my blog ready to launch, create a few more new bonuses to share in tomorrow’s roundup, and get a coloring book ready to publish on KDP. Those are my top 3 tasks for the weekend and I’m pretty determined to have them all done by the time Shaun gets home tomorrow. Oh yeah, and do my sales tax thing before Monday too.
But before I get to that, there are a couple of deals ending today that I wanted to share with you…
If you want to see whether or not I’m promoting something that’s not in the newsletters you can check it out here:
Ruthie’s Mid-Week Picks
Pick #1 – Spirit Animals Membership from Gabby – It’s not something I talk about often, but spirituality is something that is very important to me and I love having Gabby’s Spirit Animal content to use for myself, and to create products from for others. I’ve been a member since she started this and wait eagerly for each new month’s installment.
Pick #2 – Mello – Digital Planning in Trello from Marian – I have been using Trello for years, and never thought about creating a form of digital planner with it. I’m excited to dig into Marian’s course and see how to do this.
Deals Ending Today
Coupon Expires Tonight! Limited Master Rights Available! New 2022 Vintage Digital Planner!
Due to popular request, Sue is making 30 Extended Resell Rights Licenses available for her new 2022 Vintage Digital Planner. If you don’t see that option on the sales page, it means they are all sold out.
- Editable PowerPoint file – 8.5 x 11 inch size page
- 408 Pages – Full Monthly Planner – fully hyperlinked
- 30 Pages – Printable Planner – Letter Size
- Full Color
- Over 250 Stickers
- Commercial Use License
See the previews here and use coupon code VINTAGE to save $10 through Saturday, January 29
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find claim details in your members area on Sue’s site after purchase.
New Coloring Pages: Steampunk Valentines (Plus Bonus)
Jay has released his newest pack of Steampunk Valentines Coloring Pages this week. The main offer is 25 DFY Steampunk Valentines images in PNG and PSD formats.
The upsell offer is 25 complete coloring pages in black and white plus a set of 25 steampunk backgrounds without the images.
There is also a second upsell of fully colored in images, pages, and backgrounds.
The launch sale is on through January 29, no coupons needed.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find your claim instructions on Jay’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Women’s Health Premium Content
Dr. Loy has a new release this week on Women’s Health Premium Content. This pack includes 10 articles written by a medical professional, and covers these topics:
- Common Menopausal Issues And How to Manage Them
- Breast Cancer in Women: Incidence, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Gynecological Cancer: Incidence, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- A Thorough Guide to STI’s: Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Types of Vaginitis and its Causes, Risk Factors, Prevention, and Treatment
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Symptoms, Complications, and Treatment
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding in Perimenopausal Women
- Postmenopausal Bleeding and its Causes
- Infertility in Women: Incidence, Causes and Available Treatments
- Endometriosis: Incidence, Causes, and Treatments
Check it out here while it’s on sale through Saturday, January 29.
Bonus Offer: This content qualifies for a bonus offer. You will find the link to the claim instructions in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
New Deals Today
April’s Daily Deals:
Every day this month April is putting content on sale for you. You can see all the deals released so far here: PLR Daily Deals and use coupon code 2022 or 2022B to claim your 52% savings at checkout. The cool thing is that once the deals go on sale, they stay on sale for the rest of the month! The latest offers on the page include:
- New! Kick Negative Thoughts to the Curb Journal & Blog Series – This is a brand new product, not just new to the sale.
- Toddler Years Content Bundle
- White Label Energizing Content Bundle
New PLR: Think Strategically with ThriveCart
Charles Harper has a new release this weekend on his Thrivecart Tutorial Video PLR. This package includes:
- 20 High Quality over the Shoulder Videos
- 20 Companion Audios
- Fully Customizable Lead Magnet Page
- Lead Magnet Video Workshop
- Full Transcripts
- E-Covers and Sales Graphics
- Sales Page and Thank You Page
- Sales Video and Script/Outline
- PLUS – As a bonus: The Thrivecart 1.0 PLR video course to compliment it.
Check it out here and see if this is something you can use in your business. It’s on an dimesale right now and you can pick up the whole package for under $10.
Bonus Offer: This product qualifies for a bonus. You’ll find details on how to claim your bonus in your Warrior Plus area after purchase.
ICYMI… Ongoing Deals You Might Like
Planner Sale from Coach Glue Sale Ends Monday
Just a quick reminder – Melissa and Nicole have put all of their planners on sale for a 50% discount through the end of this month. You can see them all here and use coupon code 50 to claim your savings at checkout.
Bonus Offer: For each planner you purchase choose 1 bonus product. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject line.
New Coloring Packs from Maureen (Plus Bonuses)
Maureen has added three new coloring packs to her store this weekend. From now through Sunday, January 30 you can save $15 per pack – no coupon required. These were previously released as bonuses so check to be sure you don’t already have them.
- Alvin the Alien – lineart, backgrounds, and full color versions of both
- Baby Fairies – lineart, backgrounds, and full color versions of both
- Robot Dinosaurs – lineart, backgrounds, and full color versions of both
You can see them all on the front page of Color Me Positive PLR
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for bonus choices. Choose 1 bonus for each pack you purchase. Email receipts to email@example.com with BONUS CLAIM in the subject line.
New Printables & Digital Planner: Valentines Planner and Journal Bundle (Plus Bonuses)
Di has released a new Valentines Planner and Journal Bundle this weekend. You can save 20% with coupon code VALENTINE22 through Monday, January 31. There are three options available:
- Printable Version – 3 ppt documents and 10 covers
- Digital Version – OneNote and GoodNotes PPT documents and 10 covers
- Bundle of both – also includes extras such as digital papers, clipart, stickers and borders
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for bonuses. Choose 1 bonus for either the digital or printable only packages, or 2 bonus choices when you buy the bundle. You’ll find details to claim in your membership area on Di’s site after purchase.
New PLR: Theory Vs Practice
Justin and the team at Tools for Motivation are having a weekend special on their Theory Vs Practice PLR. Through Tuesday, February 1 you can pick up this full PLR package for only $37 (reg. $127). The content includes:
- Premium Content – ebook, enhanced ebook, workbook, audiobook, and ecovers
- Lead Generation Content – lead gen report, autoresponder series, and trainers slide deck
- Branding Content – 10 articles, 2 mini reports, 10 slide decks, 1 checklist
- Social Content – tip posters, infographic, pinterest and Instagram images, tweets and FB posts
- A Marketing Suite – with sales letter, product thumbnails and a hand-curated photo collection
Bonus Offer: These products qualify for a “choose your own” bonus. Email your receipt to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the bonus claim instructions.
PLR Retirement Sale at Health & Wellness PLR (Plus Bonus)
Jennifer at Health & Wellness PLR is having a retirement sale this weekend! From now through January 31, you can pick up a bundle of 20 packs of content that she is retiring from her store for only $17. The topics covered include:
- Vegan Diets
- Money Mindset
- Journaling for Eating Disorders
- Goal Setting Prompts and Workbook
- Chronic Skin Conditions
- Seasonal Allergies
- Exercise for Mental Health
- Cold and Flu Bundle
- Keto Flu
- Hair Loss
- Fall Bullet Journal
- Morning Person Bundle
- At-Home Fitness Tips
- Women’s Sensitive Health Topics
- Heart Health
- Healthy Travel Tips
- Summer Superfoods
- Fall Superfoods
She’s also opened up her past retirement sales in case you missed some of those:
Summer 2021 – 20 Natural Health Products for $37
Spring 2021 – 30 Products for $27
Fall 2020 – 27 Products for $27
Winter 2019/2020 – 27 Products for $27
Bonus Offer: Each bundle you purchase qualifies you for a bonus choice. Email your receipts to me at email@example.com and put BONUS CLAIM in the subject line.
And that’s it for me this morning. I think I will venture down and grab some breakfast from the diner before I get to work.
Have an amazing day! Create what makes your heart happy!
P.S. Meet the Content Creators! 8 Low Content Products for $10
P.P.S – Miss the last newsletter? Read it here
P.P.P.S. – Looking for the current list of bonus offers? Find it here
|Disclaimer: I often recommend products and services that I use or that have been recommended to me by people we trust. In many cases these recommendations are accompanied by an affiliate link, which provides me with a referral commission should you click through and make a purchase.The information presented here is for educational purposes only. Before taking any action that may affect your health, finances, or well-being, please check with your own doctor, health-care provider, financial and business advisers, etc.Always do your own due diligence and make the best choices for YOUR life.Note: You are receiving this email because at some point you have either purchased a product from us, or received a free offer and consented to receive emails from us. If you ever wish to change your preferences or unsubscribe completely, simply click the link at the bottom of this email.|